Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,196 members, 7,860,290 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:58 AM

Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany (19169 Views)

Police Arrest IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu In Germany / IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany / Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by degamemaster(m): 1:04pm On Aug 18, 2019
Topsic70:

I reiterate: my culture doesn't permit me to beat up my leaders. As urs permit it, fine, that's why we aren't d same. Each man to his own.

As stupid as you sounded, then why not promote and campaign for referendum/peaceful disintegration of that shithole so that every person can go their separate ways and you have your follow follow zombiesm nature.
Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by four4: 1:09pm On Aug 18, 2019
DannyCool1:

Then you must be very Stu.pid that you are a Yoruba man, to say ur culture is foo.lish. Those that flogged him are not the common Nigerians. These are either iPods or greedy ones awaiting brown envelopes.
There are better ways of doing things, not violence! Simply provide an alternative and vote them out.
I’m against violence or beating up people.
Any culture that encourage mental slavery of her people is foo.lish and stupid culture which we must do away with or modify for betterment of the peoples and mind you this place is a faceless forum does not mean using f word for one another, every body is entitle to his/her opinions, which we can express without insulting one another

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by Topsic70: 1:14pm On Aug 18, 2019
degamemaster:

As stupid as you sounded, then why not promote and campaign for referendum/peaceful disintegration of that shithole so that every person can go their separate ways and you have your follow follow zombiesm nature.
Dhur! tongue
U are d one tired of being Nigerian and crying daily like bushbaby about sessession not me. So, why shd I do ur job 4 u.
Even sef, u don't know what u want, u are delusional. Today its "biafla or death", tomorrow "Atiku-is-cumming", next tomorrow "lefelendum", d day after "free elzakzaky or we die now-now"!! etc
Biko, shift!

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by four4: 1:20pm On Aug 18, 2019
Topsic70:

....as a result, d best solution is to be beating them. No problem, when u finally have biafla dt can happen, but as long as u are yet to get biafla (which I honestly wish u get), and u are still claiming to be a Nigerian, then u must be civil.

You don't believe in Nigeria in d first instance, so d curse doesn't count!
why most u peoples believe that any body that is complaining about government is ipob
Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by Topsic70: 1:25pm On Aug 18, 2019
four4:
why most u peoples believe that any body that is complaining about government is ipob
Pls let's not digress. The matter of those who are complaining abt d govt would be thrashed another day/on another thread.
The topic at hand is abt d pummeling a sitting senator had in d hands of some misguided ppl. Who are they? Herdsmen or ipob?

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by Simbrixton(m): 1:36pm On Aug 18, 2019
Topsic70:

Good to know dt.
As a bonafide Omoluabi and not My mama tork say I be Yoruba , u know quite well dt dt route of beating ones elders/leaders as a "reprimand" for an offence is alien to our culture.
Thnks
that is why yorubas are the poorest in Nigeria na dat mumu culture they kill us
Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by Simbrixton(m): 1:37pm On Aug 18, 2019
I regret abusing any igbo on this forum please can I change my ethnicity to igbo you guys are too much if na yoruba we go dey dobalee for thieves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by Simbrixton(m): 1:42pm On Aug 18, 2019
jrusky:

You are the one suffering from mental illness Mr man. If it is Yoruba that did this by now the thread would be in 30 pages. So beaten him up will change him or stop him from looting

You are a baby in scheme of things that your silly IPOB aggression will keep throwing your posterity into the mud like pigs.

These politician you are seen are all eaten and living with devil their heart is at the back of their heads if you like beat them or slap them it won't change them they are doing what their dark world master ordered them to be doing ok.

So if beaten is your own way go ahead and we shall see how many you will beat up ok.
beating him up is the first step
Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by Topsic70: 1:47pm On Aug 18, 2019
Simbrixton:
I regret abusing any igbo on this forum please can I change my ethnicity to igbo you guys are too much if na yoruba we go dey dobalee for thieves
Lols, eré omodé!
U beta stay ur lane jejely. As u intend to cross carpet now, they will hail u. U begin to get tons of useless 'likes', but the day u challenge their ideology is when u'll be reminded of ur 'afonjaic' roots.
U beta ask ppl like kemi olunloyo aka "ada owerri", fashola, wole soyinka etc.

Their motto is :d enemy of my enemy is my friend
U berra not enter one chance!
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by dokie: 1:50pm On Aug 18, 2019
Topsic70:

I quite get where u are coming from a 100%. But he who leaves the discipline of his only child to h8s arch foe, is on a one way trip to childlessness.
We must thread cautiously else d real enemies of Nigeria/Nigerians will use that opportunity to wreck havoc on us.

Our situation is much worse than havoc. the only thing worse than the Nigerian situation today is full blown war.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by Topsic70: 1:52pm On Aug 18, 2019
Simbrixton:
that is why yorubas are the poorest in Nigeria na dat mumu culture they kill us
Sorry dude, civility isn't d root of poverty, lack of foresight is.
The Japanese are a very, very courteous and respectful ppl (u can research ds), yet they are a rich nation with a high GDP.
Let's not mix issues.

Simbrixton:
what good as respect for elites done to Yorubaland please am listening our culture is a dirty and backward culture that encourages weakness
Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by Simbrixton(m): 1:53pm On Aug 18, 2019
Topsic70:

Lols, eré omodé!
U beta stay ur lane jejely. As u intend to cross carpet now, they will hail u. U begin to get tons of useless 'likes', but the day u challenge their ideology is when u'll be reminded of ur 'afonjaic' roots.
U beta ask ppl like kemi olunloyo aka "ada owerri", fashola, wole soyinka etc.

Their motto is :d enemy of my enemy is my friend
U berra not enter one chance!
cheesy
what good as respect for elites done to Yorubaland please am listening our culture is a dirty and backward culture that encourages weakness
Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by Simbrixton(m): 1:57pm On Aug 18, 2019
Topsic70:

Sorry dude, civility isn't d root of poverty, lack of foresight is.
The Japanese are a very, very courteous and respectful ppl (u can research ds), yet they are a rich nation with a high GDP.
Let's not mix issues.
you need to research more bro after the Japanese lost world war two their kings resigned and the top general comitted suicide after slavery ended the oba of lagos stool was a strong and eminent participant of slavery did they resign did the people respond you really cant understand where i am coming from our elites coupled with our culture is a bug hinderance to our survival
Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by Topsic70: 2:03pm On Aug 18, 2019
Simbrixton:

Lols, so denouncing ur Yoruba lineage, and forcing urself on Igbos is d way out.
What u are trying to do can be likened to a black woman bleaching her skin to become white. She will 'suceed' in the meanwhile, but since she can't bleach her DNA, and her future children will come out black!
Orí bíbé kó lògùn orí fífó {Cutting d head is not d Panacea to headache}
I've told u d bitter truth.
Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by jrusky(m): 2:08pm On Aug 18, 2019
Simbrixton:
beating him up is the first step

Ok good. Thanks.
Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by Simbrixton(m): 2:09pm On Aug 18, 2019
Topsic70:

Lols, so denouncing ur Yoruba lineage, and forcing urself on Igbos is d way out.
What u are trying to do can be likened to a black woman bleaching her skin to become white. She will 'suceed' in the meanwhile, but since she can't bleach her DNA, and her future children will come out black!
Orí bíbé kó lògùn orí fífó {Cutting d head is not d Panacea to headache}
I've told u d bitter truth.
i like ur response it shows u agree with me, i am only exhibiting self hate do you know the ordinary Italians burnt musselini alive after world war two?
Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by Topsic70: 2:12pm On Aug 18, 2019
Simbrixton:
you need to research more bro after the Japanese lost world war two their kings resigned and the top general comitted suicide after slavery ended the oba of lagos stool was a strong and eminent participant of slavery did they resign did the people respond you really cant understand where i am coming from our elites coupled with our culture is a bug hinderance to our survival
As Japanese have fought great wars, so have Yoruba's!
Yet they are the most polite nation in the world as we speak.

http://www.traveller.com.au/japan-the-most-polite-nation-on-earth-gv1oyp

Bottomline: Its not until u act irrationally causing nuisance home and abroad (like we have in ipob's case) that transcends to success.
Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by michelz: 2:15pm On Aug 18, 2019
Simbrixton:
I don't honestly think you're Yoruba.
Truly people don't know what they have until they lose it. smh.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by Simbrixton(m): 2:22pm On Aug 18, 2019
michelz:

and what does yoruba have? Has any of your elites stood by us with all the killings in the south West yoruba has become a cursed race
Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by Simbrixton(m): 2:24pm On Aug 18, 2019
Topsic70:

As Japanese have fought great wars, so have Yoruba's!
Yet they are the most polite nation in the world as we speak.

http://www.traveller.com.au/japan-the-most-polite-nation-on-earth-gv1oyp

Bottomline: Its not until u act irrationally causing nuisance home and abroad (like we have in ipob's case) that transcends to success.
they don't dobaale actually which is the most extreme form of culture i have seen anywhere
Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by Topsic70: 2:33pm On Aug 18, 2019
Simbrixton:
they don't dobaale actually which is the most extreme form of culture i have seen anywhere
This just shows that u are not Yoruba. Lols.
Maybe all this my mama tork say I be Yoruba folks.
Da fvck? Niqqa, really?
Bye!

**drops pen**

michelz:

End of discussion!

Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by Simbrixton(m): 2:41pm On Aug 18, 2019
Topsic70:

This just shows that u are not Yoruba. Lols.
Maybe all this my mama tork say I be Yoruba folks.
Da fvck? Niqqa, really?
Bye!

**drops pen**

End of discussion!
well funke olakunrin was yoruba init? mko abiola was yoruba too the Japanese you mentioned have their own country the jews that fought for independence did not believe in Judaism you may feel emotional today but i can assure you the yoruba culture of prostrating was designed by the elites to keep me and you very weak
Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 18, 2019
jrusky:

You are the one suffering from mental illness Mr man. If it is Yoruba that did this by now the thread would be in 30 pages. So beaten him up will change him or stop him from looting

You are a baby in scheme of things that your silly IPOB aggression will keep throwing your posterity into the mud like pigs.

These politician you are seen are all eaten and living with devil their heart is at the back of their heads if you like beat them or slap them it won't change them they are doing what their dark world master ordered them to be doing ok.

So if beaten is your own way go ahead and we shall see how many you will beat up ok.
The have no conscience are strong men of the occult. They live to kill,steal and destroy.
Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by Topsic70: 2:48pm On Aug 18, 2019
Simbrixton:
well funke olakunrin was yoruba init? mko abiola was yoruba too the Japanese you mentioned have their own country the jews that fought for independence did not believe in Judaism you may feel emotional today but i can assure you the yoruba culture of prostrating was designed by the elites to keep me and you very weak
So long, 'omo oodua' wink

Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by jrusky(m): 2:52pm On Aug 18, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

The have no conscience are strong men of the occult. They live to kill,steal and destroy.

That is why I used the word *Devil* to described them . They lost there minds they dont give a bleep about anything anymore, beaten won't stop him or them they need to be annihilated completely.
Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by SoftP(m): 3:25pm On Aug 18, 2019
michelz:

I know your type : you're the average crass and brash tout that has been disgracing the Igbo nation everywhere.
Keep on supporting rubbish, reasonable investors will continue shunning your primitive land and investing in sane regions.
You're doing yourself.

I thought as much, how so easy to spot out a tribal bigot..
For the records, I'm just an affiliate igbo race who feels the pain of the oppressed.
It will take ur sorry ass; decades to attain the height I'm

Social media bootlicker' unfortunately, people like u are least relevant in reality.
Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 18, 2019
SoftP:

If it takes me to go insane just to devour heartless people like those u call role models, i will .

Psycophants

Now is the time for revolution.

I hope and pray they don't visit Santiago

Which revolution are u talking about?
Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by themanderon: 3:50pm On Aug 18, 2019
I just wish Nigerians can start descending on the wicked political class that have brought them down on their heels and made them beggars in their own country. Then they will know that Nigerians are not happy with them.
Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by jessebig: 5:02pm On Aug 18, 2019
Tmania:
The chairman of Nigerians in Diaspora Commission, Abike Dabiri-Erewa has condemned the attack on the former deputy senate president, and a serving senator, Ike Ekweremadu at the 2nd Annual Igbo cultural festival in Nuremberg, Germany.

In a statement on Saturday, Dabiri said the incident was an embarrassment to the country and called on the German government and law enforcement agencies to ensure that the perpetrators were made to face full consequences for their actions.

She said that it was shameful and pathetic that an event which was put together by Ndigbo community in Germany and whose members comprised of the majority of Nigerians living in Germany, to amongst other things provide a forum for the Diasporans and various stakeholders to network and facilitate a better cooperation between German and Nigerian businesses, ended up in such a disgraceful manner.

She appealed to Nigerians to be of good behavior wherever they found themselves because such incidents had the capacity to tarnish the image of the country.

Meanwhile the Igbo apex socio-cultural organization, Ohaneze Ndigbo also expressed shock over the incident and asked Germany law enforcement agency to fish out the perpetrators.

A statement by the president-general of Ohaneze Ndigbo worldwide, Dr. Nnia Nwodo, described the action as 'un-Igbo' and lamented that Ekweremadu who had always been in the forefront of fighting Igbo cause did not deserve the kind of treatment meted out to him by the pro-Biafra agitators.

He said, "The assault on Ekweremadu by Igbos in Germany, described as IPOB, is disappointing, grotesque and dangerous for Igbo solidarity.

This violent, rude, impertinent, divisive and discourteous style of IPOB or IPOB instigated miscreants is damaging to our cause.

It strengthens the case of those who describe them as terrorists and weakens our case against the infringement of our fundamental human rights.

"Ekweremadu negotiated the sureties and securities for Nnamdi Kanu’s release on bail. He does not deserve this picketing and disgrace.

A disgrace to him is a disgrace to Igbo race. Whilst I condemn the attack on our revered son and leader, I call on the law enforcement agencies in Germany to bring to book the perpetrators of this despicable act. It is un-Igbo. It is disgraceful.

Read more here; https://maniagist.com/2019/08/17/abike-dabiri-ohaneze-ndigbo-condemn-attack-on-sen-ekweremadu-in-germany/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqqObJ4Cfr4
Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 22, 2019
Simbrixton:

Hmmmmmm

The sad part is that the likes of you with interest of the people at heart are not many.....just few.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany by Simbrixton(m): 9:45pm On Aug 22, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Hmmmmmm

The sad part is that the likes of you with interest of the people at heart are not many.....just few.
true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves, Ohanaeze Tells Igbo - Sahara Reporters / Residents Flee As Herdsmen Sack Enugu Community, Kill Five, Others Missing. / Tinubu- Planned National Conference Is Deceptive & Diversionary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.