Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Lekki Slay Queen Bathing Outside Under The Rain - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lekki Slay Queen Bathing Outside Under The Rain (8778 Views)

Lekki Slay Queen Bathing Outside: Nigerian Lady Blasted For Filming Video / Lekki Slay Mama Bath In The Rain After Scarcity Of Water At Home / Woman Seen Bathing Outside - Invites Onlookers To Join (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lekki Slay Queen Bathing Outside Under The Rain by Petfadblog1: 6:45am On Aug 18, 2019
A Nigerian lady is currently under fire for videoing a Lekki slay queen that was bathing outside under the rain.

The lady filmed the Lekki slay queen taking her shower outside and was laughing at her. Saying Lekki slay mama doesn't have water.

Many blasted her and asked what is wrong if one decides to bath outside. Watch the video and see some of the reactions below

abiodun.website.developer: "This is wrong o.. Videoing her does not make any sense.. Ehn she dey baff inside rain and so what? She dey baff outside and so f*cking what? I don't know why women enjoying shaming women.."

tony_oniyade: "Please can somebody tell me what bad about what's she's doing abi slay queen no be human being and if we look it well she's better than you that do this video"

remilatinwo: "The lady that took and posted the video, what's her purpose? If she doesn't have clean water in her environment, is it a crime to improvise?"

debbiecookscuisine:" Mtcheww, so it's a sin now to bath inside rain in her own house?"

Watch the video
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/08/lekki-slay-queen-bathing-outside-under.html
Re: Lekki Slay Queen Bathing Outside Under The Rain by Petfadblog1: 6:45am On Aug 18, 2019
Re: Lekki Slay Queen Bathing Outside Under The Rain by Petfadblog1: 6:46am On Aug 18, 2019
Re: Lekki Slay Queen Bathing Outside Under The Rain by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 18, 2019
What A Sin,But Listen Why Can't EFFC Arrest This Lady.I Know That They Won't Do That Because Sex That They Want To Have With Her,In A Secret Place.
Re: Lekki Slay Queen Bathing Outside Under The Rain by Partnerbiz3: 10:03am On Aug 18, 2019
What's this

I thought she was naked

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 807 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!
Re: Lekki Slay Queen Bathing Outside Under The Rain by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 18, 2019
Bathing under the rain

sweetest feeling ever

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Slay Queen Bathing Outside Under The Rain by Emestar1999: 10:59am On Aug 18, 2019
She remembered the good old days
Re: Lekki Slay Queen Bathing Outside Under The Rain by eneyoduke(m): 12:45pm On Aug 18, 2019
If its not Ekweremadu's story, then leave it for another week.
Re: Lekki Slay Queen Bathing Outside Under The Rain by luvyaself95(m): 1:27pm On Aug 18, 2019
she no get bathroom...

1 Like

Re: Lekki Slay Queen Bathing Outside Under The Rain by sirjoggy(m): 1:59pm On Aug 18, 2019
She want to dey trend now
Re: Lekki Slay Queen Bathing Outside Under The Rain by Olibboy: 2:37pm On Aug 18, 2019
I've seen more than this. konji issa bastard
Re: Lekki Slay Queen Bathing Outside Under The Rain by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 18, 2019
Whenever I am outside and it starts raining, I don’t bother looking for a shade, I simply look 4 nylon, put my phones inside and happily walk home.

Till date I enjoy walking in the rain, talk more of bathing.....na added advantage. grin

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Slay Queen Bathing Outside Under The Rain by Tundeobama(m): 7:10am On Aug 21, 2019
youngest85:

Are they new ones?
Yes new once
Re: Lekki Slay Queen Bathing Outside Under The Rain by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 21, 2019
RyanD147:
Whenever I am outside and it starts raining, I don’t bother looking for a shade, I simply look 4 nylon, put my phones inside and happily walk home.

Till date I enjoy walking in the rain, talk more of bathing.....na added advantage. grin
We have something in common. grin

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Slay Queen Bathing Outside Under The Rain by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 21, 2019
angry
Blackivy27:
We have something in common. grin
Re: Lekki Slay Queen Bathing Outside Under The Rain by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2019
Re: Lekki Slay Queen Bathing Outside Under The Rain by youngest85(m): 8:04pm On Aug 21, 2019
Tundeobama:

Yes new once
I would need like 3 pairs?
Re: Lekki Slay Queen Bathing Outside Under The Rain by Tundeobama(m): 7:13am On Aug 23, 2019
youngest85:

I would need like 3 pairs?
Kindly whatapps me

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Man Who Lives Here, But Has This Ride? (photo) / I Took A Walk Into My Prison Today And Here Is What Went Down / How Important Is Tribe In Nigerian Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.