Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Nigeria Lady Bewitched Lover Who Dumped Her (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Lady Bewitched Lover Who Dumped Her (Photos) (51580 Views)

Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad / Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) / Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigeria Lady Bewitched Lover Who Dumped Her (Photos) by tightpussy156: 7:38am On Aug 19, 2019
stupid fool.who believed in this dirty thing. you chop my money,I take you out,spend hell,you need am,you open,I bend the waist,divide the legs,multiply, you enjoy am,you come one do juju.why you no do juju to make ur bobo rich na juju to make am.poor.fake olosho is sighted. those that will quote wrong should hug transformer.

Re: Nigeria Lady Bewitched Lover Who Dumped Her (Photos) by Phock2sweet: 10:22am On Aug 19, 2019
Darkseid:
Speak for yourself man. A lot of y'all claim to be Christians but just the sight of snail shells tired together with red cloth is enough to get you running faster than Usain Bolt.
u r right bro
Re: Nigeria Lady Bewitched Lover Who Dumped Her (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 19, 2019
Darkseid:
Speak for yourself man. A lot of y'all claim to be Christians but just the sight of snail shells tired together with red cloth is enough to get you running faster than Usain Bolt.

Hnnnnnnn.....feel free to spew trah my darling .its a faceless forum .no one knows who is behind keyboards

Take care and be close to God
Re: Nigeria Lady Bewitched Lover Who Dumped Her (Photos) by KingUg(m): 11:58am On Aug 19, 2019
I guess this was the reason why the guy left her & ran for his dear life. Wickedness at its peak buf finally e no go work grin two matured people in a relationship is a consensual agreement & anyone is free to leave at will when the relationship is not bringing out the best in him or her all this kind swear no dey work the only swear wey I know wey they work Wella Na Parental curse abeg shift
Re: Nigeria Lady Bewitched Lover Who Dumped Her (Photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 20, 2019
haryothosyn93:
That's one of the reasons I don't let my prick to control me

Naija ladies are desperate and they can go to extra length for anything we want

After God, fear nigeria ladies

If I'm that guy, I will wait for my opportunity, fond that girl,roast her alive and send her to hell to go meet her master.

Traditional Wedding Of Igbo Man And Chinese Lady (More Photos) / How Can I Know About His Sexual Status / Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday