Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Sen. Kalu Frowns At Attack On Ekweramadu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen. Kalu Frowns At Attack On Ekweramadu (24749 Views)

Conviction:What Will Happen To Ekweramadu Foreign Properties / BREAKING: Ekweramadu Returns To Nigeria After Assault In Germany / Ekweramadu: No IPOB Member Was Arrested By German Authorities - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sen. Kalu Frowns At Attack On Ekweramadu by 1shortblackboy: 12:09pm On Aug 18, 2019
Two threads on d attack on one ekremadu on front page. Seyn sack these mods
Re: Sen. Kalu Frowns At Attack On Ekweramadu by Nossa(m): 12:09pm On Aug 18, 2019
They're waiting for you in SOUTH AFRICA

3 Likes

Re: Sen. Kalu Frowns At Attack On Ekweramadu by Meritocracy: 12:09pm On Aug 18, 2019
You also go there and test your microphone.

1 Like

Re: Sen. Kalu Frowns At Attack On Ekweramadu by EngrMcDon(m): 12:10pm On Aug 18, 2019
Ekweremadu my man, it's unfortunate that you were used as the scape goat. Just take the beating as a massage

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sen. Kalu Frowns At Attack On Ekweramadu by VIRGINlabia(m): 12:10pm On Aug 18, 2019
SaviMedia:
Former Abia State Governor and Chief Whip of the Nigerian Senate, Dr. Orji Kalu has condemned in strong terms the attack on the former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweramadu in Germany by some members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB).

Ekweramadu who was invited as a speaker/special guest of honour at the 2nd Annual Igbo Cultural Festival in Nuremberg, was assaulted physically by some members of the proscribed Igbo secessionist group

Describing the action of the mob as uncivilized, unacceptable and barbaric, the former governor urged Ndigbo to respect leaders at all levels.

He noted that the only way the South East region can be prosperous is by embracing dialogue, peace and unity.

Kalu in a statement issued by his media office, urged the Embassy of Nigeria in Germany, the German government and appropriate authorities to bring the perpetrators of the ugly incident to book.

He said, "after watching a viral video of the physical attack on former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweramadu, I was not only disappointed but irritated and disturbed with the action of some members of IPOB.

" The assault on the senator is a slap on Igbo leaders regardless of age, party affiliation and religion.

" The perpetrators of the uncivilized act must face the wrath of the law.

" Senator Ekweramadu is not only one of the Igbo leaders but also a prominent Nigerian and as such should be accorded due respect by all and sundry at home and abroad.

"For the South East to move forward, the people of the region must embrace dialogue as a way of resolving pertinent issues and eschew violence.

While appealing to Ndigbo across the globe to be law-abiding and good ambassadors of Nigeria, Kalu urged Igbo groups to educate their members on the consequences of social vices.

Source: https://abacityblog.com/2019/08/18/sen-kalu-frowns-at-attack-on-ekweramadu/

You sure say your own no go worse pass him own beating........though I condemn the IPOB at against this noble man

1 Like

Re: Sen. Kalu Frowns At Attack On Ekweramadu by 8stargeneral: 12:10pm On Aug 18, 2019
u be next

1 Like

Re: Sen. Kalu Frowns At Attack On Ekweramadu by alezzy13: 12:11pm On Aug 18, 2019
Rapmoney:
G
itsme01:
grin
aguiyi2:
w
Emeskhalifa:
cheesy
[quote author=Gyaia post=81362544]

Just curious. Do you guys receive free recharge card for posting?

1 Like

Re: Sen. Kalu Frowns At Attack On Ekweramadu by lastburn(m): 12:11pm On Aug 18, 2019
SaviMedia:
Former Abia State Governor and Chief Whip of the Nigerian Senate, Dr. Orji Kalu has condemned in strong terms the attack on the former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweramadu in Germany by some members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB).

Ekweramadu who was invited as a speaker/special guest of honour at the 2nd Annual Igbo Cultural Festival in Nuremberg, was assaulted physically by some members of the proscribed Igbo secessionist group

Describing the action of the mob as uncivilized, unacceptable and barbaric, the former governor urged Ndigbo to respect leaders at all levels.

He noted that the only way the South East region can be prosperous is by embracing dialogue, peace and unity.

Kalu in a statement issued by his media office, urged the Embassy of Nigeria in Germany, the German government and appropriate authorities to bring the perpetrators of the ugly incident to book.

He said, "after watching a viral video of the physical attack on former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweramadu, I was not only disappointed but irritated and disturbed with the action of some members of IPOB.

" The assault on the senator is a slap on Igbo leaders regardless of age, party affiliation and religion.

" The perpetrators of the uncivilized act must face the wrath of the law.

" Senator Ekweramadu is not only one of the Igbo leaders but also a prominent Nigerian and as such should be accorded due respect by all and sundry at home and abroad.

"For the South East to move forward, the people of the region must embrace dialogue as a way of resolving pertinent issues and eschew violence.

While appealing to Ndigbo across the globe to be law-abiding and good ambassadors of Nigeria, Kalu urged Igbo groups to educate their members on the consequences of social vices.

Source: https://abacityblog.com/2019/08/18/sen-kalu-frowns-at-attack-on-ekweramadu/

You are next... You better no leave 9ja to anywhere Igbo dey!!! Sorry bro... Niggers are everywhere in the world. �
Re: Sen. Kalu Frowns At Attack On Ekweramadu by Japsylee: 12:12pm On Aug 18, 2019
I feel for ikeoha.... but orji uzo kalu am sure u are using style to eg German government to arrest them cos I know that u and Rochas will surely eat the Abacha that igno's in diaspora are preparing for u!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Sen. Kalu Frowns At Attack On Ekweramadu by crownwealth: 12:12pm On Aug 18, 2019
martineverest:
I am not a fan of Ekweremadu...but that act was barbaric

Nigerian leaders should expect more of this ‘barbaric act’

4 Likes

Re: Sen. Kalu Frowns At Attack On Ekweramadu by Omoekun931(m): 12:12pm On Aug 18, 2019
Let him continue frowning. Ode oshi

1 Like

Re: Sen. Kalu Frowns At Attack On Ekweramadu by Ebere2020(m): 12:12pm On Aug 18, 2019
This is just the beginning
Re: Sen. Kalu Frowns At Attack On Ekweramadu by crestedaguiyi: 12:12pm On Aug 18, 2019
He escaped his own in spain,I heard

Lucky chap

3 Likes

Re: Sen. Kalu Frowns At Attack On Ekweramadu by itsme01: 12:12pm On Aug 18, 2019
alezzy13:

do you need recharge card, if you do let me know cos am feeling generous today else fvck of my mention
Re: Sen. Kalu Frowns At Attack On Ekweramadu by Burruchaga71(m): 12:14pm On Aug 18, 2019
Ewu Gambia!
Re: Sen. Kalu Frowns At Attack On Ekweramadu by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 18, 2019
Afonjas claim that secession is not the solution. That we should deal with our leaders.

Now we're dealing with our leaders, you're still complaining.

What do you want afonja?

Are you cursed?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sen. Kalu Frowns At Attack On Ekweramadu by Bakerdav: 12:15pm On Aug 18, 2019
All this politicians never know anything yet, if you self go u will be attack,

1 Like

Re: Sen. Kalu Frowns At Attack On Ekweramadu by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 18, 2019
Wrong move by sen kalu...

Why run your mouth when you should be hiding?
Re: Sen. Kalu Frowns At Attack On Ekweramadu by alezzy13: 12:16pm On Aug 18, 2019
itsme01:

do you need recharge card, if you do let me know cos am feeling generous today else fvck of my mention

I mention who, what, when as it suits me. If it bothers you then I'm sure you aware the lagoon still accepts candidates. Nonesence.
Re: Sen. Kalu Frowns At Attack On Ekweramadu by itsme01: 12:17pm On Aug 18, 2019
alezzy13:

I mention who, what, when as it suits me. If it bothers you then I'm sure you aware the lagoon still accepts candidates. Nonesence.

ok keep on mentioning since thats your life dream
Re: Sen. Kalu Frowns At Attack On Ekweramadu by Lexusgs430: 12:17pm On Aug 18, 2019
He should visit Germany and attend a gathering..... Let's see what they would do to him too.........

1 Like

Re: Sen. Kalu Frowns At Attack On Ekweramadu by Irohjohnpaulc(m): 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2019
Orji Uzor Kalu please just come to Germany I want to tell you something very important

6 Likes

Re: Sen. Kalu Frowns At Attack On Ekweramadu by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2019
Nigerians are daft. They cannot see the sign that the politicians are scared because they have no immunity abroad.

The likes of sarrki, ngene etc have kept quiet and will contineto keep quiet till the issue dies down so they don't provoke the masses.

This is basic psychology....

This is the way to go.

We have to bring beating and stoning of politicians in Nigerian.

5 Likes

Re: Sen. Kalu Frowns At Attack On Ekweramadu by Toscarel: 12:21pm On Aug 18, 2019
Why wouldnt he go to Germany to air his greiviances, let's see how the would serve him new yam

4 Likes

Re: Sen. Kalu Frowns At Attack On Ekweramadu by martowskin1(m): 12:22pm On Aug 18, 2019
Vicboi1:
In as much as i don't support what happened to him but i can't stop wishing something similar happen to both orji kalu and Rochas respectively

Please don't Quote me insulting me i wish this type of treatment could happen to all of them in respective to their region or party because they have failed us

Someone once said .... The strong and wise Nigerians are out and leaving the country...

The attack on the idiot is almost proving that statement right, Nigerians at home are just here lick politicians ass

3 Likes

Re: Sen. Kalu Frowns At Attack On Ekweramadu by SUNNIvsSHIITE: 12:27pm On Aug 18, 2019
Vicboi1:
In as much as i don't support what happened to him but i can't stop wishing something similar happen to both orji kalu and Rochas respectively

Please don't Quote me insulting me i wish this type of treatment could happen to all of them in respective to their region or party because they have failed us

Re: Sen. Kalu Frowns At Attack On Ekweramadu by Frankdamaxx(m): 12:31pm On Aug 18, 2019
Keep on frowning there until you're also beaten. This is a very welcome development. No hiding place for you if you misbehave as a Nigerian politician.

1 Like

Re: Sen. Kalu Frowns At Attack On Ekweramadu by Turantula(m): 12:31pm On Aug 18, 2019
highcollide:
Afonjas claim that secession is not the solution. That we should deal with our leaders.

What do you want afonja?

Are you cursed?
Ai taya fur doze pipu

4 Likes

Re: Sen. Kalu Frowns At Attack On Ekweramadu by CoolAmbience(m): 12:33pm On Aug 18, 2019
martineverest:
I am not a fan of Ekweremadu...but that act was barbaric

This goes to tell the quality of individuals that constitute IPOB.
Re: Sen. Kalu Frowns At Attack On Ekweramadu by Neddstark: 12:36pm On Aug 18, 2019
highcollide:

What do you want afonja?

Are you cursed?

Is Kalu Afonja?

1 Like

Re: Sen. Kalu Frowns At Attack On Ekweramadu by LordKO(m): 12:37pm On Aug 18, 2019
A typical IPOB member is mentally parochial.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Supreme Court Fixes Tuesday For Zamfara State Judgment Review. / We Now Monitor Social Media For Anti-Government And Anti-Military Information – / SANS Fault Presidency's Attack On Grazing Ban, NEF Slams Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.