Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Senator Ali Ndume Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ali Ndume Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB (14884 Views)

PDP Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians / Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Ali Ndume Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB by CGMedia: 12:04pm On Aug 18, 2019
A former Senate Leader, Senator Ali Ndume, has reacted to the attack on Senator Ike Ekweremadu by members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV had reported that the immediate past Deputy Senate President was attacked and disgraced by aggrieved members of the IPOB at an event in Germany, on Saturday.

Reacting in a statement made available to Igbere TV on Sunday, the former Senate President aspirant, condemned the attack on the Enugu West Senator.

He said the IPOB members attacked one of the “greatest heroes” in Nigeria, while consoling Ekweremadu.

“Ekweremadu is not the person they ought to attack and indeed they have to stop such attack on anybody for that matter,” Ndume said.

http://igberetvnews.com/908725/ipob-senator-ndume-reacts-to-attack-on-ekweremadu/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Ali Ndume Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB by successmatters(m): 12:06pm On Aug 18, 2019
Abnormal situations deserves abnormal responses.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Ali Ndume Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 12:09pm On Aug 18, 2019
I wish these kind of thing will be done to every other politician

These politician are very very wicked but people don't see it at all

They're more wicked than yahoo boys

I don't pity the man at all

57 Likes

Re: Senator Ali Ndume Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB by crownwealth: 12:14pm On Aug 18, 2019
Useless reaction from a Boko Haram sponsor.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Ali Ndume Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB by EngrMcDon(m): 12:19pm On Aug 18, 2019
Reactants everywhere, biko must every reaction appear on Nairaland?
Re: Senator Ali Ndume Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 18, 2019
Who ask ndume for his opinion.

26 Likes

Re: Senator Ali Ndume Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB by madmohamed(m): 12:57pm On Aug 18, 2019
CGMedia:
A former Senate Leader, Senator Ali Ndume, has reacted to the attack on Senator Ike Ekweremadu by members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV had reported that the immediate past Deputy Senate President was attacked and disgraced by aggrieved members of the IPOB at an event in Germany, on Saturday.

Reacting in a statement made available to Igbere TV on Sunday, the former Senate President aspirant, condemned the attack on the Enugu West Senator.

He said the IPOB members attacked one of the “greatest heroes” in Nigeria, while consoling Ekweremadu.

“Ekweremadu is not the person they ought to attack and indeed they have to stop such attack on anybody for that matter,” Ndume said.

http://igberetvnews.com/908725/ipob-senator-ndume-reacts-to-attack-on-ekweremadu/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J
nwodo is the target not ekwelemmadu but

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ali Ndume Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB by WilyWily: 1:05pm On Aug 18, 2019
Look at this Ndume, a shameless Boko Haram sponsor.
A terrorist

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ali Ndume Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB by magoo10(m): 1:09pm On Aug 18, 2019
Las Las it will get to all of you

9 Likes

Re: Senator Ali Ndume Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB by Flier: 6:34pm On Aug 18, 2019
Nigeria won’t be where it’s today if we have found a way to stop these thieves from going abroad grin
It seems it really pain them
We have to make it a norm and people should stop calling them ipob, they are frustrated Nigerians

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Senator Ali Ndume Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB by Shed24(m): 6:36pm On Aug 18, 2019
Well served for him sent. Ike
Re: Senator Ali Ndume Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB by ekestic1976(f): 6:36pm On Aug 18, 2019
IneedSugarMumy1:

They're more wicked than yahoo boys

Re: Senator Ali Ndume Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB by loverboy442: 6:37pm On Aug 18, 2019
i pray it gets to every other politician

13 Likes

Re: Senator Ali Ndume Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB by Dukeolumidemans(m): 6:38pm On Aug 18, 2019
If u want to be rich create and give value to urself and to others.
If u want to be wealthy, multiply what u did to become rich, aim higher and add discipline to it.
If u want to be great serve others.
If ur not satisfied with the fruit/result(Crime) Nigeria currently has within and outside the country, leave the result and focus on the source(Root/Tree). Uproot the tree and plant a new one and the result/fruit will be different.
Note: As long as the root of our problem is not solved, things will continue to get worse no matter the security deployed.
Its just a matter of time, the people will react and revolt against the system...

3 Likes

Re: Senator Ali Ndume Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB by Lamasta(m): 6:41pm On Aug 18, 2019
Any politician representing the people and is not doing what he/she is voted for then they should be expecting the Ekweremadu treatment in Germany befalling them.

Its time our representatives are held accountable

6 Likes

Re: Senator Ali Ndume Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 18, 2019
congratulations to ekweremadu
he will be the first sinator to receive injury allowance

1 Like

Re: Senator Ali Ndume Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB by Igbodicool(m): 6:45pm On Aug 18, 2019
It has been done and cannot be undone. Hope the grammar is correct? Once beaten cannot be unbeaten!

8 Likes

Re: Senator Ali Ndume Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB by guru90: 6:47pm On Aug 18, 2019
All this una reactions no work.... I am waiting for part 2.
Since una refused to settle us in our own country. Let's see if international will work out.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ali Ndume Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB by Commentor: 6:58pm On Aug 18, 2019
If Ipob think this makes sense we in the south would be doing it to their politicians when they come visiting.
Re: Senator Ali Ndume Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB by Toscarele: 7:06pm On Aug 18, 2019
take your reactions abroad(Germany to be precise ) and smell the coffee, see em face very wicked set of people

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ali Ndume Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB by Toscarele: 7:07pm On Aug 18, 2019
Commentor:
If Ipob think this makes sense we in the south would be doing it to their politicians when they come visiting.

Drunkard believes he made a point , who are you doing ?

8 Likes

Re: Senator Ali Ndume Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB by Commentor: 7:08pm On Aug 18, 2019
Toscarele:

Drunkard believes he made a point , who are you doing ?

Ok you drank to stupor.
Re: Senator Ali Ndume Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB by kponkedenge(m): 7:09pm On Aug 18, 2019
Even abroad they attack their politicians.... So I don't really see anything wrong in this.
Here is a picture of Nigel Farage being poured milkshake on the street of London

4 Likes

Re: Senator Ali Ndume Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB by leofab(f): 7:09pm On Aug 18, 2019
Yh
Re: Senator Ali Ndume Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB by Chukwurah003: 7:17pm On Aug 18, 2019
successmatters:
Abnormal situations deserves abnormal responses.

Terrorists are always abnormal. We understand. Shiorr!
Re: Senator Ali Ndume Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB by successmatters(m): 7:22pm On Aug 18, 2019
Chukwurah003:

Terrorists are always abnormal. We understand. Shiorr!

True, those who use the excuse of cow herding to trample on people's goods and rape old women while hacking people to death are very very abnormal.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Ali Ndume Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB by ILEMUDA(m): 7:28pm On Aug 18, 2019
I really appreciate what the Youth did to Ike ekweremadu it gonna teach some senseless politicians Some lessons. if we can't beat you here in Nigeria. we go beat you for Abroad

8 Likes

Re: Senator Ali Ndume Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB by Shekochild: 7:36pm On Aug 18, 2019
The last time I checked, violent can never solve a problem. You can't use fire to quench fire...

Besides, I thought Biafra was self determination, but now what I see is self destruction.
Re: Senator Ali Ndume Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB by seanevadry1: 7:47pm On Aug 18, 2019
Commentor:
You people that can not even cough, Who dash monkey coat

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ali Ndume Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB by Commentor: 7:50pm On Aug 18, 2019
kponkedenge:
Even abroad they attack their politicians.... So I don't really see anything wrong in this.
Here is a picture of Nigel Farage being poured milkshake on the street of London

Even abroad they shoot random people, does that make it right?

Some of you suffer severe inferiority complex.
Re: Senator Ali Ndume Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB by Czarugo007: 8:29pm On Aug 18, 2019
IneedSugarMumy1:

They're more wicked than yahoo boys leave the sugar mummy you are needing and replicate what these heroes have done on your own tribe then Nigeria will be better.

Re: Senator Ali Ndume Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB by sukar886: 8:31pm On Aug 18, 2019
is quite unfortunate is ekweremadu they attack, ndume we don't need you in this matter Abeg, others should learn from this....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Influencers Are Paid By Political Parties To Promote Falsehood - BBC / FG To Meet Labour On Monday, NLC Presses Ahead With Tuesday Strike / Why We Arrested Omisore: EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.