Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Senator Ali Ndume Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ali Ndume Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB (14898 Views)

PDP Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians / Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ali Ndume Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB by oluxy(m): 10:54pm On Aug 18, 2019
Imagine they are not reacting to protect themselves and to prevent such from happening to any if them. Thus, this is a politicians beating season. Let it continue world wide
Re: Senator Ali Ndume Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB by bot101(m): 12:50am On Aug 19, 2019
Shekochild:
The last time I checked, violent can never solve a problem. You can't use fire to quench fire...

Besides, I thought Biafra was self determination, but now what I see is self destruction.

True there. What you see...
Re: Senator Ali Ndume Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB by Sabdeejat: 5:59am On Aug 19, 2019
Igbo's are the set of people that have no regard for leaders,I know all their lust is power and they would never rule as far as Nigeria exist
Re: Senator Ali Ndume Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB by Champneys: 8:58am On Aug 19, 2019
No matter what, that attack on Ekweremadu was out of order!

Totally unnecessary.
Re: Senator Ali Ndume Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu By IPOB by nns74: 3:06pm On Aug 19, 2019
OOM..BOOM...BOOM..ARE YOU AFRAID OF LOOSING..YOU CAN TRY HERE AND SEE CHANGES..100%..NO CHANCE OF LOOSING IN THIS SEASON..DONT LET YOUR MIND DECEIVED YOU..BELIEVE IN YOUR SELF..INTERESTED CALL OR WHATSAPP
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Returns Today, May Present Ministerial List After Sallah / Obaseki’s Reforms, Oshiomhole, APC And Warnings Ahead Of 2020 By Alilebby / Bandits Kidnap 22 Villagers At Anguwar, Abuja-Kaduna Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.