Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded (29745 Views)

Blast At Catholic Mass In Southern Philippines Leaves Four Dead. / US Completes Evacuation Of Embassy In Afghanistan As Flag Went Down / A Lost Purse From 1957 Found Inside Ohio School Wall 63 Years Later (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by LordPsalm(m): 4:20am On Aug 19, 2019
Amieinu123:

dont interprete Islam with actions of some sects claiming they are doing it in the name of Islam. All reasonable Islamic scholars doesnot agree with their views,we called them terrorist too. Allah in suratul Noor has said "do not kill urself,Allah is merciful upon you". So pls if some sect does anything stop directing it to Islam. We condemned it and may the soul of the late rest in peace. Ameen
but we are aware of several parts of the quran that order the killings of jews n Christians/Unbelievers. And as a matter of fact, most Islamic sects see the Ahmadiya n shiite as an infidel. So we are not confused when u bomb urselves.

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by Viicfuntop(f): 5:40am On Aug 19, 2019
mu2sa2:
Dont waste precious time with these people; they are agents planted on social media. They are tasked to smear Islam at every opportunity in the futile effort to stop its inroad into their heartlands as the world's fastest growing faith. These people are already alarmed that islam will be the leading religion in the world by 2050.

Why do you guys always say this? What is the big deal if it’s the leading religon soon? How is that an achievement?

3 Likes

Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by daroz(m): 6:00am On Aug 19, 2019
mu2sa2:
Dont waste precious time with these people; they are agents planted on social media. They are tasked to smear Islam at every opportunity in the futile effort to stop its inroad into their heartlands as the world's fastest growing faith. These people are already alarmed that islam will be the leading religion in the world by 2050.

And this is one thing I hate about you people, you think with your ass, not your brain. All you are interested about is this terrorist religion becoming the leading religion in 2050, without bothering about the pains it’s bringing to different families round the world all in the name of jihad .

You guys should go and think of how to fix your devilish religion and stop bothering about useless numbers.
How has the population of the northers help their standard of living ?

3 Likes

Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by Nobody: 6:09am On Aug 19, 2019
You know,when these numbers are thrown around it kinda dilutes the imagery.But close your eyes and imagine 63 bodies scattered and covered in blood and brains,limbs and intestines everywhere.
Then add the wounded.
I have seen a place where only 2 people were injured.I know how gory that place was.Just 2 people.I remember how many hours it took to clean off all the blood.
Not to mention the awful smell.

Imagine the PTSD for the wounded or even the witnesses.Imagine the nightmare that will haunt them forever.Imagine how their souls have been shattered forever by the sound of that blast.

Oh God...sometimes I wonder why you created man with the brains to CREATE these weapons.It seems we are doomed to destroy ourselves and the planet.
What exactly are we looking for?

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by ollah2: 6:29am On Aug 19, 2019
LordPsalm:
but we are aware of several parts of the quran that order the killings of jews n Christians/Unbelievers. And as a matter of fact, most Islamic sects see the Ahmadiya n shiite as an infidel. So we are not confused when u bomb urselves.

But we are aware of several parts of the bible that ordered the killing of non christians/unbelievers. And as a matter of fact, most christian sect sees CCC, C&S as devilish. Pentecostal sects sees catholic sect as evil and vise versa. Look in the mirror man
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by ollah2: 6:32am On Aug 19, 2019
daroz:

And this is one thing I hate about you people, you think with your ass, not your brain. All you are interested about is this terrorist religion becoming the leading religion in 2050, without bothering about the pains it’s bringing to different families round the world all in the name of jihad .

You guys should go and think of how to fix your devilish religion and stop bothering about useless numbers.
How has the population of the northers help their standard of living ?

There has been mass shooting recently in the USA which has killed numbers of people and injured many. It has caused pains tot he families of the victims affected. None of your christian folks has ever criticized or called the white race devilish by the activities of these guys. None!! But when a Muslim does shit then islam is the problem.

You christians arent only bigots and hypocrites but also full of hate and bile
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by BLING4BLING: 6:36am On Aug 19, 2019
luminouz:
shocked

This is the issue I have with Islam.
How come a religion of 'peace' is associated with so much violence?

What kind of God asks you to kill yourself, only to get 62/82/1000 virgins in the afterlife? How is virginity a priority when compared with families destroyed and lives lost?

How can you listen to an imam who believes you're chosen by God to blow yourself up,while his sons and daughters school abroad, living a life of wealth and affluence? Why can't his kids do the honours?

How do you follow a mindset that always promotes war,bloodshed and chaos,as the ultimate of all beliefs?

Christianity had its own glaring flaws but never have I heard born again christians blowing up people as a way of life.

I could be wrong but this suicide bomber won't be a christian too

How I wish they can read what u just wrote because most of the suicide bombers are not educated who are easily brain washed. That's why they are the way they are

1 Like

Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by LoneWolf200(m): 8:07am On Aug 19, 2019
;DAllahu Akbar gang,country where you cant trust nobody,reason why their president is using russians as guards

Spits!
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 19, 2019
Amieinu123:

dont interprete Islam with actions of some sects claiming they are doing it in the name of Islam. All reasonable Islamic scholars doesnot agree with their views,we called them terrorist too. Allah in suratul Noor has said "do not kill urself,Allah is merciful upon you". So pls if some sect does anything stop directing it to Islam. We condemned it and may the soul of the late rest in peace. Ameen
...but why is a sword always in the flag/emblems of islamic nations? How many wars did your prophet fight?

You really cant run away from your shadow you know, yes there is the "beautiful side of islam", there is also the undeniable side that preaches violence and hate towards "infidels", which its interpretation is relative hence the confusion among you lots.

3 Likes

Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by cooltola(m): 9:17am On Aug 19, 2019
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by yellowman2225(m): 9:19am On Aug 19, 2019
ollah2:

But we are aware of several parts of the bible that ordered the killing of non christians/unbelievers. And as a matter of fact, most christian sect sees CCC, C&S as devilish. Pentecostal sects sees catholic sect as evil and vise versa. Look in the mirror man

Muslims can't just think and compare. We see them as devilish as you say, but did oy ever heard any CAC rccg, Pentecostal throwing bomb at them as your Sunni do to Shiite and other Islamic sect.

We don't kill. We don't kill. we are Christians. We are not Islamist who kills at slightest opportunity.

Can call you mention anytime in Nigeria a Muslim preacher was killed on the street by Christian, but I can give you several instance where Christian preachers were killed on the street by Muslims. till today, they've never be apprehended.

peace

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by ollah2: 9:37am On Aug 19, 2019
yellowman2225:

Muslims can't just think and compare. We see them as devilish as you say, but did oy ever heard any CAC rccg, Pentecostal throwing bomb at them as your Sunni do to Shiite and other Islamic sect.

We don't kill. We don't kill. we are Christians. We are not Islamist who kills at slightest opportunity.

Can call you mention anytime in Nigeria a Muslim preacher was killed on the street by Christian, but I can give you several instance where Christian preachers were killed on the street by Muslims. till today, they've never be apprehended.

peace

christian terrorists named Alek Minassian, Alexandre bisonette carried out attacks on muslims in canada. Brenton Tarrant, another christian terrorsit did the same thing against muslims in two different mosques on a friday in new zealand and there are loads more. Why haven't you used these guys and others to label christianity? Sure you won't since hate, bigotry and hypocrisy stinks around you

also, which muslim preacher have you seen on the street? the christian preacher that was killed happened in the north which is notorious for all sort of crimes and only a fool like you guys will use such to determine a group. the same way criminals hide under fulani herdmen to commit attacks until recently that some were discovered to be igbos.
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by ollah2: 9:44am On Aug 19, 2019
kattytamer:

...but why is a sword always in the flag/emblems of islamic nations? How many wars did your prophet fight?

You really cant run away from your shadow you know, yes there is the "beautiful side of islam", there is also the undeniable side that preaches violence and hate towards "infidels", which its interpretation is relative hence the confusion among you lots.

Neither can you deny the fact that christianity preaches violence and hate towards "unbelievers". How many wars did abraham, david, moses etc fight? Have you ever in your entire life with your other bigots ever mentioned them to be criminals?
Have you ever criticise your murderous god for killing millions of people directly and indirectly?

kindly show proofs that all islamic nations has sword in their flag/emblems?

You guys like painting your useless and murdeours god and faith as saints and clean while others are bad but some of us are here to call out the bullshit and hypocrisy.
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by charlesELIKIBA: 9:48am On Aug 19, 2019
this scenes left me in tears...

...oh happy day turned deadly.
maybe its an angry EX

1 Like

Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 19, 2019
ollah2:

Neither can you deny the fact that christianity preaches violence and hate towards "unbelievers". How many wars did abraham, david, moses etc fight? Have you ever in your entire life with your other bigots ever mentioned them to be criminals?
Have you ever criticise your murderous god for killing millions of people directly and indirectly?

kindly show proofs that all islamic nations has sword in their flag/emblems?

You guys like painting your useless and murdeours god and faith as saints and clean while others are bad but some of us are here to call out the bullshit and hypocrisy.

You sound so pained, take heart dude. Christianity is following after the steps of Jesus Christ. God alone is The Judge to mete out punishments, not you or your neighbour. Peace

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by ollah2: 10:24am On Aug 19, 2019
kattytamer:

You sound so pained, take heart dude. Christianity is following after the steps of Jesus Christ. God alone is The Judge to mete out punishments, not you or your neighbour. Peace

I asked yous simple questions and not one was answered. Like i always tell you christians, look in the mirror. You are the worst bigot and hypocrite to ever exist. You are always fast to criticize, attack others of the exact same thing you do yet claim to be saint.
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 19, 2019
Islam is the world most largest death cult and not a religion........

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by TommyAnthem(m): 11:51am On Aug 19, 2019
Mind you, they don't even apply sharia laws on the rich and affluent, it is only the poor and downtrodden and renegades that get the sharia treatment, what an absurdity of a religion.
yellowman2225:

When ipob attacked Ekweremadu, how many death was recorded?

Muslims seems not to understand things correctly. Every Muslim is brainwashed, its only he LEVEL of brainwashing that's different.

Imagine this one comparing people violently (I don't support it though) asking for accountability from their representative with Islamist killing 67 and injuring close to 100.

How about the cost of rebuilding hat Hotel?

The greatest issue our Country has is NORTH, and the greatest problem of the NORTH is Islam. QED.

NORTH ISSUES;

child marriage
Almajiri system
marginalisation of women and rights
Book Haram (Least Educated region)
Highest handicapped region in Nigeria, 50% caused by Islamic Sharia system o cutting hands/ leg
Underdevelopment. Imagine someone really happy about a northern Islamic association AGAINST SCIENIFIC INNOVATION.

Google is your friend. All the above in Nigeria in the NORTH is caused by Islam.

Argue with your keyboard

1 Like

Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by TommyAnthem(m): 12:01pm On Aug 19, 2019
Idiotic comment, and what is Germany doing for that act, they are saying sorry to everyone affected by by that devilish act, they are paying millions of dollars yearly as reparations to the Jews who where mostly affected, etc etc, that is what we call restitution in Christianity. Show me one Islamic country that has done such since Islam started causing havoc on mankind.
MOHSHESHI:
I can c how stupid en foolish u are I can c dt Christians are saint abii mumu Hitler dt killed hundreds of thousands of people is also a Muslim abii SMH

1 Like

Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by ollah2: 12:07pm On Aug 19, 2019
TommyAnthem:
Idiotic comment, and what is Germany doing for that act, they are saying sorry to everyone affected by by that devilish act, they are paying millions of dollars yearly as reparations to the Jews who where mostly affected, etc etc, that is what we call restitution in Christianity. Show me one Islamic country that has done such since Islam started causing havoc on mankind.

They paid only to the Jews, arent other non Jews human? Why didnt they pay them? They cant since christianity started causing havoc to mankind.
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by TommyAnthem(m): 12:32pm On Aug 19, 2019
I keep saying it over and over again,
Mohamed is a Peadeophile!
Akpan107:

Narrated Hisham's father: Khadija died three years before the Prophet (ﷺ) departed to Medina.

He stayed there for two years or so and then he married `Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old.
Sahih Bukhari 5:58:236
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by TommyAnthem(m): 12:42pm On Aug 19, 2019
Broad is the way to distruction and narrow is the way to salvation! So says the bible. They are fit to be on the Broadway.
Viicfuntop:

Why do you guys always say this? What is the big deal if it’s the leading religon soon? How is that an achievement?

1 Like

Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by TommyAnthem(m): 12:57pm On Aug 19, 2019
Please try to read and understand,
I said mostly Jews, I never said only Jews, try an check out the origin of antisemitism and its fallouts, as such if only the Jews where paid reparations I don't see anything wrong because they were at the receiving end of the Hitler war more than any other tribe.
ollah2:

They paid only to the Jews, arent other non Jews human? Why didnt they pay them? They cant since christianity started causing havoc to mankind.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by mark2sunny(m): 1:05pm On Aug 19, 2019
We should all be prepared!
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by rolams(m): 1:24pm On Aug 19, 2019
fortran12:

The Qur'an teaches to kill infidels.

Bible didn't right? You better go and read your Bible!

I am not ready for any argument. There are many things you people failed to realise, God's instruction in the scriptures then are directed to the prophets and not any foolish individual of this time.
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by ollah2: 1:41pm On Aug 19, 2019
TommyAnthem:
Please try to read and understand,
I said mostly Jews, I never said only Jews, try an check out the origin of antisemitism and its fallouts, as such if only the Jews where paid reparations I don't see anything wrong because they were at the receiving end of the Hitler war more than any other tribe.

Jews were at the receiving end and they are paid yearly. Have they paid for what they did to our forefathers? Arent Africans also human? Your concern is about nonsense religions that birthed from middle east but that which affected and stil affect you is ignored.
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by TommyAnthem(m): 2:05pm On Aug 19, 2019
Late MKO Abiola tried pushing for reparation for slave trade on Black Africa but he was a lone voice in the continent, no support, no encouragement. For your info, you can't just sit there and expect reparation, there are processes involved, you must push for it. Anyway, the western world can never entrust any reparation to any African society knowing fully well how such funds will be mismanaged.
ollah2:

Jews were at the receiving end and they are paid yearly. Have they paid for what they did to our forefathers? Arent Africans also human? Your concern is about nonsense religions that birthed from middle east but that which affected and stil affect you is ignored.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by ollah2: 3:58pm On Aug 19, 2019
TommyAnthem:
Late MKO Abiola tried pushing for reparation for slave trade on Black Africa but he was a lone voice in the continent, no support, no encouragement. For your info, you can't just sit there and expect reparation, there are processes involved, you must push for it. Anyway, the western world can never entrust any reparation to any African society knowing fully well how such funds will be mismanaged.

The manner it will be managed isnt a yardstick but it should and must be paid. That should be a concern to you and I and and some nonsense religions that isnt ours
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 19, 2019
ollah2:

I asked yous simple questions and not one was answered. Like i always tell you christians, look in the mirror. You are the worst bigot and hypocrite to ever exist. You are always fast to criticize, attack others of the exact same thing you do yet claim to be saint.

Very funny, since you want to pretend you dont know about Jesus Christ and His Teachings keep it up, but count your teeth with your tongue.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by fortran12: 5:13pm On Aug 19, 2019
rolams:

Bible didn't right? You better go and read your Bible!

I am not ready for any argument. There are many things you people failed to realise, God's instruction in the scriptures then are directed to the prophets and not any foolish individual of this time.
What was Mohammad's last comment before he died?. The bible was not written to prophets it was written to the world

1 Like

Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by ollah2: 5:37pm On Aug 19, 2019
kattytamer:

Very funny, since you want to pretend you dont know about Jesus Christ and His Teachings keep it up, but count your teeth with your tongue.

Which jesus christ? The white European you worship?? What teachings?
Re: Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded by ollah2: 5:38pm On Aug 19, 2019
fortran12:

What was Mohammad's last comment before he died?. The bible was not written to prophets it was written to the world

Only a fool says the bible was written to the world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Crowds Watched A Man Electrocute Himself / Beautiful Pre-colonial African Cities / 5 killed in Israel terror attack, with shooter neutralized ( Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.