Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,356 members, 7,853,579 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:29 PM

Should A Wife Stay Faithful if Her Husband Is Jailed For Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Wife Stay Faithful if Her Husband Is Jailed For Life? (1286 Views)

How Really Long Can A Traditional Wife Stay Without Intimacy? / 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev / Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Wife Stay Faithful if Her Husband Is Jailed For Life? by ettaetta(m): 4:29pm On Aug 18, 2019
If a husband is sent to life imprisonment, is the wife still expected to be faithful to him till death?
Re: Should A Wife Stay Faithful if Her Husband Is Jailed For Life? by Cholls(m): 4:44pm On Aug 18, 2019
my brother which kin question be dis...chai! who go help us answer ran now

1 Like

Re: Should A Wife Stay Faithful if Her Husband Is Jailed For Life? by MJBOLT: 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2019
"for better or worse,till death do us part......"

1 Like

Re: Should A Wife Stay Faithful if Her Husband Is Jailed For Life? by blessedtj(m): 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2019
This one is deep oooo

However, the woman is expected to be prayerful.... Hoping that one day, her husband will return.

My opinion.
Re: Should A Wife Stay Faithful if Her Husband Is Jailed For Life? by Skmoda360(m): 4:48pm On Aug 18, 2019
blessedtj:
This one is deep oooo

However, the woman is expected to be prayerful.... Hoping that one day, her husband will return.

My opinion.
Amnesty program could get him out if he is well behaved.....
Re: Should A Wife Stay Faithful if Her Husband Is Jailed For Life? by lilmax(m): 4:50pm On Aug 18, 2019
she becomes a HOE immediately she even think of not staying faithful

1 Like

Re: Should A Wife Stay Faithful if Her Husband Is Jailed For Life? by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 4:51pm On Aug 18, 2019
The husband may be pardoned in the future

"Till death do us apart"
Re: Should A Wife Stay Faithful if Her Husband Is Jailed For Life? by budaatum: 4:51pm On Aug 18, 2019
Would you be faithful if your partner were imprisoned for life?

Would you ask your partner to be faithful if you were imprisoned for life?
Re: Should A Wife Stay Faithful if Her Husband Is Jailed For Life? by godofuck231: 5:00pm On Aug 18, 2019
Cholls:
my brother which kin question be dis...chai! who go help us answer ran now
let's ask my guy el chapo
Re: Should A Wife Stay Faithful if Her Husband Is Jailed For Life? by godofuck231: 5:04pm On Aug 18, 2019
blessedtj:
This one is deep oooo

My opinion.
I would advice my wife to divorce me and remarry after 5 years of my sentence no need to keep the woman in pains, being buried alive keeps her in pains till god knows when, my wish for her is to be happy with me so without me shes free, just make sure my kids are OK

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should A Wife Stay Faithful if Her Husband Is Jailed For Life? by etrange: 5:05pm On Aug 18, 2019
blessedtj:
This one is deep oooo

My opinion.

So should she stay faithful?
Re: Should A Wife Stay Faithful if Her Husband Is Jailed For Life? by etrange: 5:06pm On Aug 18, 2019
Would a man stay faithful if the reverse is the case?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A Wife Stay Faithful if Her Husband Is Jailed For Life? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 18, 2019
unless the dude was wrongly sentenced and u are battling to get him out with appeal upon appeals..then u can be faithful...but a final verdict without option of parole my sister go and climb another d!ck....if by some miracle he gets state or federal pardon for good behavior and he’s released .. all well and good he should go and marry another person...... case closed

Where is lalasticlala seff...

1 Like

Re: Should A Wife Stay Faithful if Her Husband Is Jailed For Life? by nifemi25(m): 5:15pm On Aug 18, 2019
I will tell her to remarry after 5 yrs if i haven't been released.... I will plead with her not to change my surname that the kids are already bearing....no need of keeping her till only God know when i will be released...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A Wife Stay Faithful if Her Husband Is Jailed For Life? by frankkydee(m): 5:25pm On Aug 18, 2019
budaatum:
Would you be faithful if your partner were imprisoned for life?

Would you ask your partner to be faithful if you were imprisoned for life?

Pls, these should be the right questions not the one OP asked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A Wife Stay Faithful if Her Husband Is Jailed For Life? by budaatum: 5:29pm On Aug 18, 2019
frankkydee:

Pls, these should be the right questions not the one OP asked
Op should be commended for the inspiration.
I would not have thought of them otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Should A Wife Stay Faithful if Her Husband Is Jailed For Life? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 18, 2019
Spreads mat.

this is deep..
Re: Should A Wife Stay Faithful if Her Husband Is Jailed For Life? by imitateMe(m): 5:37pm On Aug 18, 2019
I trust naija women. Women with dripping pussies. grin
Re: Should A Wife Stay Faithful if Her Husband Is Jailed For Life? by frankkydee(m): 5:38pm On Aug 18, 2019
budaatum:

Op should be commended for the inspiration.
I would not have thought of them otherwise.

Ok, I commend the OP's initiative on the subject matter. Hope, I've done well now?
Re: Should A Wife Stay Faithful if Her Husband Is Jailed For Life? by OlawaleBammie: 5:42pm On Aug 18, 2019
Ahh!! which kain trap b dat naa!!!

God forbid I be imprisoned, Amen...

Biblically it might not b right but i wil make sure she remarries, she cant b suffering from the stigma of having a husband as prisoner in a society, suffering due to lack if manly cares, suffering from hangover, battling with the responsibilities left only for her and i wil stil say she should not at least enjoy her body before it wrinkles.. naa naa naa, she must remarry, she deserves to b happy, she deserves to smile again at least to ease her up.

i wil just whisper into her ears immediately i heard d verdict from d judge dat if she want me to b happy with her, she must remarry provided she find a potential suitor, go with him, marry him, but make sure my children are taken care of.
Even me i won't be happy wer i am until she tell me she's married cus i wont b able to bear the plight of her singleness.

But as i said early, i wil never b jailed in Jesus Name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Should A Wife Stay Faithful if Her Husband Is Jailed For Life? by 24kmagic: 6:29pm On Aug 18, 2019
Re: Should A Wife Stay Faithful if Her Husband Is Jailed For Life? by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:30pm On Aug 18, 2019
Life imprisonment?? I'll tell her to remarry.... Anything above 5 years, go and remarry coz I know Watsup cheesycheesy
Re: Should A Wife Stay Faithful if Her Husband Is Jailed For Life? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 18, 2019
She should remarry with immediate effect, no one wants a criminal husband
Re: Should A Wife Stay Faithful if Her Husband Is Jailed For Life? by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:43pm On Aug 18, 2019
Three comments above really touched my heart embarassed , the short comments said they would tell her to remarry if it's more than 5yrs....hmmm, may God never let those people find themselves in such situation. Atimes men do face stuffs.
Re: Should A Wife Stay Faithful if Her Husband Is Jailed For Life? by Biglittlelois(f): 8:54pm On Aug 18, 2019
Complicated!!!

1 Like

Re: Should A Wife Stay Faithful if Her Husband Is Jailed For Life? by themaestro08(m): 9:03pm On Aug 18, 2019
The moment either of the couple is jailed for life then the marriage should be split as soon as possible.
Re: Should A Wife Stay Faithful if Her Husband Is Jailed For Life? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 18, 2019
imitateMe:
I trust naija women. Women with dripping pussies. grin
why should we be loyal to unloyal men
Re: Should A Wife Stay Faithful if Her Husband Is Jailed For Life? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:54pm On Aug 18, 2019
How many guys would do that? Fùck no!
Re: Should A Wife Stay Faithful if Her Husband Is Jailed For Life? by imitateMe(m): 10:40pm On Aug 18, 2019
funmisticqueen:
why should we be loyal to unloyal men
Don't expect loyalty from people you have no power over. Men are men, and not children grin
If you want a man to be loyal, take care of his financial needs. With great power comes great responsibility; and vice versa.
Thank you grin
Re: Should A Wife Stay Faithful if Her Husband Is Jailed For Life? by Nobody: 6:05am On Aug 19, 2019
imitateMe:

Don't expect loyalty from people you have no power over. Men are men, and not children grin
If you want a man to be loyal, take care of his financial needs. With great power comes great responsibility; and vice versa.
Thank you grin
See how you contradicted yourself in that comment. Loyalty is a decision no one can be forced to make, man or woman and yet women are expected to be loyal to any tom, dick and dandruff once she opens her legs to him. If i want a man to be loyal to me, it has to be a decision he makes himself, unless i am from the mafia.

Taking care of a man's financial needs is the same as coddling him and will do this opposite of inspiring loyalty. It will only emasculate the man and turn him into a spoilt little child. Only a mother can do that without it being an issue.

For you to type and think this, no woman will respect you and will just take you as a simp. Are you lowkey gay? Better man up o.
Re: Should A Wife Stay Faithful if Her Husband Is Jailed For Life? by imitateMe(m): 7:23am On Aug 19, 2019
funmisticqueen:
See how you contradicted yourself in that comment. Loyalty is a decision no one can be forced to make, man or woman and yet women are expected to be loyal to any tom, dick and dandruff once she opens her legs to him. If i want a man to be loyal to me, it has to be a decision he makes himself, unless i am from the mafia.

Taking care of a man's financial needs is the same as coddling him and will do this opposite of inspiring loyalty. It will only emasculate the man and turn him into a spoilt little child. Only a mother can do that without it being an issue.

For you to type and think this, no woman will respect you and will just take you as a simp. Are you lowkey gay? Better man up o.
Then don't demand loyalty from men. Period. grin

(1) (Reply)

Sisters Of A Bride Twerking On The Groom To Test If He Can Be Faithful / Depressed, "I'm Thinking Suicide" / It Is A Sin To Moan During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.