Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Ike Ekweremadu Ran For His Life In Germany (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ike Ekweremadu Ran For His Life In Germany (Photos) (82526 Views)

Mary Sunday Samuel Wins 7 Medals In Germany (Photos) / Surgery: Nnamdi Iro Oji Visits Orji Uzor Kalu In Germany (photos) / Chima Anyaso Storms United States Military Base In Germany (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Ran For His Life In Germany (Photos) by MrPaul2: 1:11am On Aug 19, 2019
FortifiedCity:
No idiot should come here and say trash. Where I come from we don't lick asses of people who are supposed to champion your cause for total transformation.

If drug barons and political misfits are celebrated in your culture, it's not same for others.

As far as I'm concerned every politician in Nigeria both past and present should be beaten.
You forgot to add "daily"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Ran For His Life In Germany (Photos) by chudez0147(m): 1:36am On Aug 19, 2019
Factgist:
grin Honestly, IPOB members should be ashamed of themselves.. Ikeoha Ike Ekweremmadu did not deserve that kind of treatment at all.. IPOB claiming they did it to protest against killings in the South East. But is that the best way to show you're not happy with the killings by beating up a senator who has spoken against it in the past? Just see how other tribes are laughing at us as we cannot even respect our own? How do you expect UN to give you a country of your own when you're not even civilised enough to throw away differences and accept your own brother?

I am igbo for the records, but IPOB keep showing the world that they are too narrow minded to have a country of their own Biafra.. That's why you dont see real educated igbo men breaking their head for Biafra. They are rather too engrossed developing themselves and their businesses with the sole aim of leaving the country.
Chineke agaghi ekwe ka ihe ojo obula biakwasi anyi..

Top 10 Safest Countries Should World War III Break Out
https://www./2019/02/10-safest-countries-should-world-war.html?m=1

6 Chilling Stories Of Famous People Who Mocked God And Died
https://www./2018/12/6-chilling-stories-of-famous-people-who.html

Top Ten Places Where Human Cannibalism Is Still Practiced
https://www./2018/12/top-ten-places-where-human-cannibalism.html

Slay Queen Professes Love For Yahoo Boys- Flaunts Cash
https://www./2019/02/slay-queen-professes-love-for-yahoo.html

Top 10 Unbelievable Times Nigerians Were Massively Deceived
https:///2019/01/10-unbelievable-times-nigerians-were-massively-deceived.html

Old Fascinating Photos Of Nigeria That Will Make You Cry
https:///2018/10/old-fascinating-photos-of-nigeria-that-will-make-you-cry.html

Top 10 Stubborn People From History Who Just Refused To Die
https:///2019/05/top-10-stubborn-people-from-history-who-just-refused-to-die.html

Top 10 Cursed Books You Should Never Read
https:///2018/11/top-ten-cursed-books-you-should-never-read.html

Close your big mouth... China kill their corrupt politicians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Ran For His Life In Germany (Photos) by knightsTempler: 4:07am On Aug 19, 2019
What's the big deal if a Nigerian politician gets beaten anyway? It is not unheard of that even politicians in saner climes get slapped, peltted with eggs or tomatoes or even get beaten and thrown into a trash bin. Indian politicians get slapped regularly by the electorates at every opportunity presented to the Indian people to venge their anger.
Just last week, a mayor in Mexico was stripped and made to wear a female dress round the city for failing to fulfil his campaign promises.
It is undemocratic for anyone to begin to pontificate and dictating how the electorates should react to their representatives. No one is dictating to the people of Hong Kong. No one is dictating to those Americans who refer to President Donald Trump as a slowpoke on his Twitter page.
It is laughable and absurd seeing how some Nigerians are attempting to rewrite the narratives of democracy with their new found inverted wokeness. Some of you are talking about decency. Do you even understand what decency is? I'bet you don't. Decency is making sure by all means that your servants serve your interests in the best way. Decency is not allowing by all means that your future or that of your children or that of your fellow country men and women from being mortgaged by those you elected to be your servants. Decency is making sure that the soft back side of your elected servants are constantly on the burner . Unfortunately, Nigeria is upside down today because most of us do not understand what decency is anymore. Nigeria is sick today because most of us are nothing but closet yahoo yahoo. Pretenders everywhere. Overtly or covertly you are a strong enabler of mediocrity, but pretentiously hiding under your new definition of 'decency'. Gerrahahere joor !!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Ran For His Life In Germany (Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 4:15am On Aug 19, 2019
felixmuyiwa:
Someone's Daddy
You can imagine lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Ran For His Life In Germany (Photos) by wonyi: 4:44am On Aug 19, 2019
amaniro:
Serves him right. We cordially invite Sen okoroacha and sen Uzor Kalu to Iriji festival AKA New yam festival in Scotland

Wow. I love that. Kikikikikikikikiikkkiiki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Ran For His Life In Germany (Photos) by ikuku(m): 5:09am On Aug 19, 2019
Watch: Ukrainian politician gets dumped in the trash

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWNxtHYUUxs

An angry mob grabbed Vitaly Zhuravsky and dumped him in a garbage bin outside parliament on Tuesday. The group was angry at a bill, authored by Zhuravsky, tightening restrictions on anti-government protesters. (Reuters)
By Ishaan Tharoor
September 16, 2014

Video emerged Tuesday from Kiev of an angry mob frog-marching a member of parliament and literally dumping him in the trash. Vitaly Zhuravsky is held down by his assailants, splashed with water and buffeted by a loose tire before getting wheeled away in the dumpster and retrieved by some conspicuously disinterested security personnel.

Zhuravsky is a former member of the political party of former president Viktor Yanukovych, who was ousted following months of protests in February. Some reports suggest he was targeted because of his role in the passage of a bill in January that restricted freedom of speech.

"We live in a country where blood flows because of you," shouted at least one protester to the sprawled deputy, reported Reuters.

This attack took place on the same day the Ukrainian government of President Petro Poroshenko ratified an agreement with the European Union and also proposed self-rule for two restive regions in eastern Ukraine, as well as amnesty for pro-Russian rebels fighting there. Their separatist insurgency has raised the specter of full-blown war with Russia. Some in Kiev, particularly among Ukraine's nationalist far-right, were very displeased with the proposed ceasefire agreement.

"A capitulation was announced today in this war," said Oleh Tiagnybok, the leader of the nationalist Svoboda party, as reported by the BBC. Zhuravsky's incident brought to mind a filmed scene in April when Svoboda members attacked a head of a Kiev TV station and forced him to resign on camera.

It's unclear who the protesters who threw Zhuravsky into the dumpster were. A large group, including members of the far-right group Pravy Sektor, had earlier encircled the parliament building, demanding the passage of a "lustration" bill, which would vet government officials on the basis of their roles in the country's previous administrations, many of which still carry the stigma of corruption.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2014/09/16/watch-ukrainian-politician-gets-dumped-in-the-trash/?noredirect=on

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Ran For His Life In Germany (Photos) by kayjay69(m): 5:20am On Aug 19, 2019
For this comment, I love you sir and I am Yoruba. God bless you sir.

FortifiedCity:
No idiot should come here and say trash. Where I come from we don't lick asses of people who are supposed to champion your cause for total transformation.

If drug barons and political misfits are celebrated in your culture, it's not same for others.

As far as I'm concerned every politician in Nigeria both past and present should be beaten.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Ran For His Life In Germany (Photos) by SillyMods: 5:27am On Aug 19, 2019
FortifiedCity:

All this nonsense for nairaland "likes".

If there is any tribe and region that worships and celebrates frauds and even reward criminals with chieftancy titles, it's the SE/SS and especially the Igbos.

That show of shame is what you all want to hide under to say you care about good representation? Mba.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Ran For His Life In Germany (Photos) by Uteghe(m): 5:34am On Aug 19, 2019
highcollide:
what has Ekweremadu achieved for the igbo nation since 2003 in the national assembly?
Nothing!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Ran For His Life In Germany (Photos) by vickiechychy(f): 5:57am On Aug 19, 2019
I can't stop laughing o! hmmm! ;DI can't stop laughing o! hmmm!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Ran For His Life In Germany (Photos) by Correcton(m): 6:16am On Aug 19, 2019
What is bad is bad , this one is really bad Simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Ran For His Life In Germany (Photos) by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 19, 2019
SillyMods:

If there is any tribe and region that worships and celebrates frauds and even reward criminals with chieftancy titles, it's the SE/SS and especially the Igbos.

That show of shame is what you all want to hide under to say you care about good representation? Mba.
Hey you are a an asslicker. Now get off my mentions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Ran For His Life In Germany (Photos) by MyGeneration(m): 6:37am On Aug 19, 2019
cucumbae:
Like death penalty?
y... even, herdsmen have not gotten the death penalty why them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Ran For His Life In Germany (Photos) by gidgiddy: 6:38am On Aug 19, 2019
candidtalk:
You Igbos should be ashamed of yourselves !!! What kind of madness is this? Just saw the video with diasporan Igbos wielding sticks and all sort to attack and beat one man who everyone says has supported Igbo interest. You guys are a really hateful, angry and frustrated people. I think Yorubas and Northerners should begin signing petition to let Igbos leave for their Biafra. This is scary men. A violent lynch mob in Germany in 2019? What if they had killed him? Only the Igbos sha.

A violent lynch mob in Germany? You should be talking about the killers in Nigeria slaughtering people daily like Boko Haram

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Ran For His Life In Germany (Photos) by Reference(m): 6:52am On Aug 19, 2019
knightsTempler:
What's the big deal if a Nigerian politician gets beaten anyway? It is not unheard of that even politicians in saner climes get slapped, peltted with eggs or tomatoes or even get beaten and thrown into a trash bin. Indian politicians get slapped regularly by the electorates at every opportunity presented to the Indian people to venge their anger.
Just last week, a mayor in Mexico was stripped and made to wear a female dress round the city for failing to fulfil his campaign promises.
It is undemocratic for anyone to begin to pontificate and dictating how the electorates should react to their representatives. No one is dictating to the people of Hong Kong. No one is dictating to those Americans who refer to President Donald Trump as a slowpoke on his Twitter page.
It is laughable and absurd seeing how some Nigerians are attempting to rewrite the narratives of democracy with their new found inverted wokeness. Some of you are talking about decency. Do you even understand what decency is? I'bet you don't. Decency is making sure by all means that your servants serve your interests in the best way. Decency is not allowing by all means that your future or that of your children or that of your fellow country men and women from being mortgaged by those you elected to be your servants. Decency is making sure that the soft back side of your elected servants are constantly on the burner . Unfortunately, Nigeria is upside down today because most of us do not understand what decency is anymore. Nigeria is sick today because most of us are nothing but closet yahoo yahoo. Pretenders everywhere. Overtly or covertly you are a strong enabler of mediocrity, but pretentiously hiding under your new definition of 'decency'. Gerrahahere joor !!!!

Feudalism has deep roots in Nigeria my brother. Developmemt will remain a mirage. If not I cannot understand how flogging a renegade servant amounts to misbehaviour knowing our deep seated African traditions in which we chastise those we have authority and responsibility over.

What is a crime here is servants riding while masters trek. Every single individual that has responded to this incident should examine himself closely and realise how near or far he is away from being a failed citizen if he or she has any sympathy whatsoever for a group of people that have presided over their poverty, depravity, loss and and a lifetime of calamity. Even Mr. Ekeweremadu's family members should be silent and circumspect not to talk of a citizen who is at the wrong end of serial misrule.

I simply cannot understand the fuss about this and am mystified anyone but his colleagues and fellow brigands will see anything syramge and unfortunate about this. It happened in a society that works. As a matter of fact if the German police knew and understood the context even they will have stood back and cheered.

Any citizen that sympathizes with that politician is simply unfit for a better country. That is the hard truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Ran For His Life In Germany (Photos) by Reference(m): 7:04am On Aug 19, 2019
Which is the day....when Nigerians will make political office a dangerous, tension soaked ride for those who have no intention to serve but to hurt those who give them the privilege to serve.

When will Nigerians make political office too expensive for jokers, thieves and brigands. When will Nigerians stop committing suicide, degrading themselves.... swimming across oceans and crawling through deserts instead of standing up to people they call servants.....

If you are overseas and fled this country because it is next to hell and still sympathize with these politicians.... I simply have no words for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Ran For His Life In Germany (Photos) by orisa37: 7:09am On Aug 19, 2019
Those he ran from are animals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Ran For His Life In Germany (Photos) by Reference(m): 7:13am On Aug 19, 2019
SillyMods:

Stop this tribal nonsense and face the facts. Your country is collapsing all around you and this is all you have to say...

Is there anything that will make you focus on what matters to your life and existence as a citizen of this country before its empties and only you remains here.

These trivial, childish bickerings and divisions are what these people hope you continue while they do damage in a more organised detribalised manner. I have seen no greater folly. Is there any level of suffering that can unite this country to one single cause.....so sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Ran For His Life In Germany (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 19, 2019
Them mam should be stipe unclaf and beaten blue black

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Ran For His Life In Germany (Photos) by SendAbroad: 7:48am On Aug 19, 2019
The man observing live and experiencing how his policemen normally drag Nigerians ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Ran For His Life In Germany (Photos) by LLobiorah: 8:07am On Aug 19, 2019
knightsTempler:

In schools we were taught that, a creature cannot be greater than the creator. The creature being the politicians, and the latter the electorate. But here in Nigeria, we are having the opposite. And some idiots who wanna sound politically civilized and decent, are saying we shouldn't do the needful on these wolves?

Those opposing what ipob did, may the injustices done on Nigerians from poor background, the blood of those killed by evil men and the poverty on Nigerians fall on your generation, in any men you worship. Amen/Amin/Isee!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Ran For His Life In Germany (Photos) by patani(m): 8:13am On Aug 19, 2019
FortifiedCity:

Eventhough I am not Ibo...I am Yoruba and I support respect for elders. I still support your statement 100%

Yoruba adage says 'agbalagba kiise lagbalagba'..But yorubas have turned respect to stupidity....

Thesame treatement should be extended to Tinubu, Saraki, Aregbesola and co

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Ran For His Life In Germany (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 8:52am On Aug 19, 2019
How I wish Igbos will be totally destroyed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Ran For His Life In Germany (Photos) by Grandlord: 9:49am On Aug 19, 2019
gypsey:
I want to say that what they did to that Governor was wrong. But i can't.
Your DP is refreshing. I like it. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Ran For His Life In Germany (Photos) by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 19, 2019
Grandlord:
Your DP is refreshing. I like it. cool
cheers!! smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Ran For His Life In Germany (Photos) by Alfasalau(m): 10:08am On Aug 19, 2019
amaniro:
Serves him right. We cordially invite Sen okoroacha and sen Uzor Kalu to Iriji festival AKA New yam festival in Scotland
Ambo not Abide���

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Ran For His Life In Germany (Photos) by BarryLondon007(m): 1:12pm On Aug 19, 2019
FortifiedCity:

I disagree

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Ran For His Life In Germany (Photos) by Fourwinds: 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2019
Oboy.. The guy jakpa... Heheheeee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Ran For His Life In Germany (Photos) by Fourwinds: 5:17pm On Aug 19, 2019
Correcton:
What is bad is bad , this one is really bad Simple.
there is nothing bad about it... when a politician fails his people this is what he get

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Ran For His Life In Germany (Photos) by Fourwinds: 5:19pm On Aug 19, 2019
SillyMods:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Ran For His Life In Germany (Photos) by BlackfireX: 5:56pm On Aug 19, 2019
lathrowinger:
Awon Omo yi*bo, awon were cool

Bawo ni ,omo eru grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman / 85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta / Fact-Check: Did Two Persons Fly Out Of Crashed Aircraft Conveying Attahiru?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.