Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Ike Ekweremadu Ran For His Life In Germany (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ike Ekweremadu Ran For His Life In Germany (Photos) (82530 Views)

Mary Sunday Samuel Wins 7 Medals In Germany (Photos) / Surgery: Nnamdi Iro Oji Visits Orji Uzor Kalu In Germany (photos) / Chima Anyaso Storms United States Military Base In Germany (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Ran For His Life In Germany (Photos) by mediclife1987(m): 6:34pm On Aug 19, 2019
flexyrule:
So... Sowore can be forgotten this quickly??
Nawa ooooo

My brother, the problem wey dey ds naija too much abeg...
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Ran For His Life In Germany (Photos) by Nostradamus: 9:29pm On Aug 19, 2019
chudez0147:

Close your big mouth... China kill their corrupt politicians
you shouldn't have dignified that fellow with a response,obviously,he's brainless!!!

Imagine some people condemning those guys who took this bold step!!

It's like some people in this nairaland derive some orgasm from our politicians and their ruthless stealing.

My only regret is we can't figure out a way to extend the ekweremadu's treatment to all our politicians.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Ran For His Life In Germany (Photos) by chudez0147(m): 10:04pm On Aug 19, 2019
Nostradamus:
you shouldn't have dignified that fellow with a response,obviously,he's brainless!!!

Imagine some people condemning those guys who took this bold step!!

It's like some people in this nairaland derive some orgasm from our politicians and their ruthless stealing.

My only regret is we can't figure out a way to extend the ekweremadu's treatment to all our politicians.
Soon we will get to that level.. certainly it won't end with ekweremadu. Time is coming!!
The people are waking up
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Ran For His Life In Germany (Photos) by vickiechychy(f): 6:17am On Aug 20, 2019
U people should forget ekwerebolt issue o! biko
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Ran For His Life In Germany (Photos) by selemempe: 6:01pm On Aug 22, 2019
candidtalk:

No problem. When other Nigerians begin their madness against you then we will be here to remind you of how you threw the first stone and refused to be reasonable and actually backed chaos and anarchy. No revisionism this time as we are in the informed age with live pictures and news shared instantly worldwide.

Already, the West and other neutral observers will be making up their minds about Igbos given how an assault, a criminal offence, seems to be endorsed with zeal by most Igbos. Continue. You lot are self-destructive but there won't be anyway to blame others for the consequences of your actions this time around.
for beating our own leaders? Lol...bro...u are hate filled and i love it....i love the hate in u right now because i knw it will destroy u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

85-Year-Old Obasanjo Rides Keke With Passengers Onboard In Abeokuta / Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman / Fact-Check: Did Two Persons Fly Out Of Crashed Aircraft Conveying Attahiru?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.