Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,367 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Husbands Should Abstain From Breastfeeding Wives For 6 Months - Medical DG - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husbands Should Abstain From Breastfeeding Wives For 6 Months - Medical DG (44010 Views)

Mothers, How Do You Stop A Baby From Breastfeeding? / Husbands Should Also Submit To Their Wives. / Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husbands Should Abstain From Breastfeeding Wives For 6 Months - Medical DG by zedman1(m): 11:26am On Aug 19, 2019
nymphomaniac:
This one is strong...it’s disgusting to even go back there for the first few months. Not touching my wife for a year after childbirth.
But you claim to be a nympho.

7 Likes

Re: Husbands Should Abstain From Breastfeeding Wives For 6 Months - Medical DG by ajebuter(f): 11:27am On Aug 19, 2019
buygala:
If like Alhaji BabanBura, I have like four wives, why not smiley....The other wives will fill up the part of the sex roster the breastfeeding wife left vacant...

But if she is my only wife, or the newest wife, or the wife with the tighest and sweetest abuna in my Harem, She must resume active service within one month of delivery sad

Na Pikin she born, no be Dangote Trailer climb her undecided

See dem agbaaya..

One month after delivery is a big no..

The best a woman is allowed is six weeks..

Agbaaya somebody!

1 Like

Re: Husbands Should Abstain From Breastfeeding Wives For 6 Months - Medical DG by ajebuter(f): 11:28am On Aug 19, 2019
money121:
Motigbo
Something wey dey high my moral tongue tongue

Ko possible ooo

Na to suck am to fullest

See dem agbaaya pipu

1 Like

Re: Husbands Should Abstain From Breastfeeding Wives For 6 Months - Medical DG by buygala(m): 11:30am On Aug 19, 2019
ajebuter:

See dem agbaaya..

One month after delivery is a big no..

The best a woman is allowed is six weeks..

Agbaaya somebody!

If she gave birth via CS, even one week is ok grin

Where do you expect me to park my preek while she is 'recovering'

1 Like

Re: Husbands Should Abstain From Breastfeeding Wives For 6 Months - Medical DG by ajebuter(f): 11:32am On Aug 19, 2019
vonxe:
OP, don't let me lie to you I cant hold myself for three to four months with no sex. I cant cheat on my wife, so what will you advice me to do?

Then, ask for orals..

That's what l do six weeks after recuperating..
Re: Husbands Should Abstain From Breastfeeding Wives For 6 Months - Medical DG by puregrace(m): 11:33am On Aug 19, 2019
Only the married folks should contribute to this post.. But it generally acceptable to wait 6weeks to avoid any sort of infection or use condom.
So where did this Doctor gets 6 months from?

2 Likes

Re: Husbands Should Abstain From Breastfeeding Wives For 6 Months - Medical DG by ajebuter(f): 11:34am On Aug 19, 2019
buygala:

If she gave birth via CS, even one week is ok grin

Where do you expect me to park my preek while she is 'recovering'

Seriously, don't even try it after CS..

My last CS was in 2015 and I'm still sore..

Manage six moths..

E no go kee you..

Agbaaya oshi

1 Like

Re: Husbands Should Abstain From Breastfeeding Wives For 6 Months - Medical DG by puregrace(m): 11:35am On Aug 19, 2019
ajebuter:

Then, ask for orals..

That's what l do six weeks after recuperating..
before or after six weeks?
Re: Husbands Should Abstain From Breastfeeding Wives For 6 Months - Medical DG by ajebuter(f): 11:37am On Aug 19, 2019
puregrace:
before or after six weeks?

Before six week, sex irritates because the bloods still need to come out

We can just manage after six weeks..

With BJ...

I speak for myself though

1 Like

Re: Husbands Should Abstain From Breastfeeding Wives For 6 Months - Medical DG by Ovs4real: 11:37am On Aug 19, 2019
Warn this man

1 Like

Re: Husbands Should Abstain From Breastfeeding Wives For 6 Months - Medical DG by czarina(f): 11:38am On Aug 19, 2019
TerrorSquad147:
i cant hold myself for a month sef, if not sperm would be dripping from my eyes like tears
What is this? ? ? ? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Husbands Should Abstain From Breastfeeding Wives For 6 Months - Medical DG by buygala(m): 11:38am On Aug 19, 2019
ajebuter:

Seriously, don't even try it after CS..

My last CS was in 2015 and I'm still sore..

Manage six moths..

E no go kee you..

Agbaaya oshi

CS since 2015 and you are still sore? shocked

Was it Lasisi the cow butcher that performed the CS on you? sad

Abeg shift.....

As long as I don't lean on her during the do, she will be fine...or I can even enter her from behind sef smiley ....it's just that entry via the back door makes me cum real quick...and I am sure she doesn't want that grin

6 Likes

Re: Husbands Should Abstain From Breastfeeding Wives For 6 Months - Medical DG by TerrorSquad147: 11:39am On Aug 19, 2019
czarina:
What is this? ? ? ? shocked shocked shocked
what did you see? cool
Re: Husbands Should Abstain From Breastfeeding Wives For 6 Months - Medical DG by sylve11: 11:41am On Aug 19, 2019
praizblog:
Husbands should abstain from their breastfeeding wives for six months - medical practitioner

Husbands should not only make their wives comfortable when they are breastfeeding their new born babies but should also abstain from incessant love making, a medical practitioner has said. The director of public health in Cross River State, Dr Iwara Iwara, said in Calabar yesterday while speaking during a one-day media round table to consolidate on the gains of the World Breastfeeding Week.

He said husbands have usually had all the time with their wives before the delivery of the new born but as soon as the babies come in they must be given total and adequate attention, care and steady breastfeeding.

Dr Iwara who advocated paternity leave for men to enable them assist to their lactating wives also called for extension of maternity leave to six months.

See More Here ; http://www.praizenews.com/husbands-should-abstain-from-their-breastfeeding-wives-for-six-months-medical-practitioner/

https://www.happigist.com/breast-feeding-mothers-can-also-enjoy-sx-experts-reveals/

we don't know which one to follow again................. undecided cool
Re: Husbands Should Abstain From Breastfeeding Wives For 6 Months - Medical DG by TerrorSquad147: 11:41am On Aug 19, 2019
buygala:

Was it Lasisi the cow butcher that performed the CS on you] sad

Abeg shift.....

As long as I don't lean on her during the do, she will be fine...or I can even enter her from behind sef smiley ....it's just that entry via the back door makes me cum real quick...and I am sure she doesn't want that grin
no it was Fulani herdsman that performed it on her cheesy
Re: Husbands Should Abstain From Breastfeeding Wives For 6 Months - Medical DG by ajebuter(f): 11:42am On Aug 19, 2019
buygala:

Was it Lasisi the cow butcher that performed the CS on you? sad

Abeg shift.....

Read and comprehend bros..

I meant, sore on the incised areas.. No woman completely heals from surgical incision

Only a woman who has undergone CS will understand..

As a man who has not undergone it, l don't think you have the right to type the above...

1 Like

Re: Husbands Should Abstain From Breastfeeding Wives For 6 Months - Medical DG by kilisi(m): 11:42am On Aug 19, 2019
nymphomaniac:
This one is strong...it’s disgusting to even go back there for the first few months. Not touching my wife for a year after childbirth.

Talk is cheap you know...

Medically 4-6weeks after childbirth depending on when blood flow stops.
Re: Husbands Should Abstain From Breastfeeding Wives For 6 Months - Medical DG by ajebuter(f): 11:43am On Aug 19, 2019
TerrorSquad147:
no it was Fulani herdsman that performed it on her cheesy

Una no well oh cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Husbands Should Abstain From Breastfeeding Wives For 6 Months - Medical DG by Princedapace(m): 11:43am On Aug 19, 2019
I'm sure most of the guys here are joking. U should be irritated to have sex after ur wife put to birth. Yea, the fingers that went inside, the blood, the water, baba Mi, haba, u should feel some how.

Me I no fit near that place for more than six months o. Lie lie. I will wait till one year.

If my wife knows how to use hand or mouth, I will be glad, I will use that while I wait. But if she can't, I will get soft sex outside. I need to forget that a baby came out of that place before I can visit there again.

Personally, I get irritated with ease.
Re: Husbands Should Abstain From Breastfeeding Wives For 6 Months - Medical DG by czarina(f): 11:44am On Aug 19, 2019
TerrorSquad147:
what did you see? cool
My mouth no fit talk am, enjoy your day.

1 Like

Re: Husbands Should Abstain From Breastfeeding Wives For 6 Months - Medical DG by buygala(m): 11:45am On Aug 19, 2019
ajebuter:

Read and comprehend bros..

I meant, sore on the incised areas.. No woman completely heals from surgical incision

Only a woman who has undergone CS will understand..

As a man who has not undergone it, l don't think you have the right to type the above...

I have undergone CS before angry

I am I my house...coman beat me grin

1 Like

Re: Husbands Should Abstain From Breastfeeding Wives For 6 Months - Medical DG by olinx123(m): 11:45am On Aug 19, 2019
Okay o

For your competent home or private tutor for science based subjects please call 08087989046. I can also use Yaba College of Technology or University of Lagos if the need requires.
Re: Husbands Should Abstain From Breastfeeding Wives For 6 Months - Medical DG by slickbak(m): 11:46am On Aug 19, 2019
If you wait 6months for some women in name of caring, ur neighbor will do ur duty for you. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Husbands Should Abstain From Breastfeeding Wives For 6 Months - Medical DG by agboghai: 11:47am On Aug 19, 2019
I don't really get the way medical doctors contradict themselves sometimes. Just last week or so, a medical doctor was saying that breastfeeding mothers should not avoid sex because of the myth of the sperm mixing with the breast milk. Here I am reading another contrary view to it by another doctor. I didn't see any congent reason why breastfeeding mothers should avoid sex from the what the doctor said sef.

3 Likes

Re: Husbands Should Abstain From Breastfeeding Wives For 6 Months - Medical DG by ajebuter(f): 11:49am On Aug 19, 2019
buygala:

I have undergone CS before angry

I am I my house...coman beat me grin

Agbaaya oshi..

Sucki sucki agbaaya somebody cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Husbands Should Abstain From Breastfeeding Wives For 6 Months - Medical DG by TerrorSquad147: 11:49am On Aug 19, 2019
ajebuter:

Una no well oh cheesy cheesy
cheesy wink
Re: Husbands Should Abstain From Breastfeeding Wives For 6 Months - Medical DG by TerrorSquad147: 11:50am On Aug 19, 2019
slickbak:
If you wait 6months for some women in name of caring, ur neighbor will do ur duty for you. grin grin
no mind them

2 Likes

Re: Husbands Should Abstain From Breastfeeding Wives For 6 Months - Medical DG by kilisi(m): 11:50am On Aug 19, 2019
Princedapace:
I'm sure most of the guys here are joking. U should be irritated to have sex after ur wife put to birth. Yea, the fingers that went inside, the blood, the water, baba Mi, haba, u should feel some how.

Me I no fit near that place for more than six months o. Lie lie. I will wait till one year.

If my wife knows how to use hand or mouth, I will be glad, I will use that while I wait. But if she can't, I will get soft sex outside. I need to forget that a baby came out of that place before I can visit there again.

Are you married?

4 Likes

Re: Husbands Should Abstain From Breastfeeding Wives For 6 Months - Medical DG by TerrorSquad147: 11:51am On Aug 19, 2019
czarina:
My mouth no fit talk am, enjoy your day.
enjoy your day too madam

1 Like

Re: Husbands Should Abstain From Breastfeeding Wives For 6 Months - Medical DG by cococandy(f): 11:51am On Aug 19, 2019
It’s not one size fits all.
Re: Husbands Should Abstain From Breastfeeding Wives For 6 Months - Medical DG by cococandy(f): 11:52am On Aug 19, 2019
While you’re not visiting it for a year and getting it from outside, some side dude will be inside giving it to your wife. No be only irritated .
Princedapace:

5 Likes

Re: Husbands Should Abstain From Breastfeeding Wives For 6 Months - Medical DG by Talk2ken(m): 11:53am On Aug 19, 2019
If the woman can abide without thinking that the men are playing away mactch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing.. / Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp / A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.