Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

I Am Still A Feminist, Please Don't Get Me Wrong - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Still A Feminist, Please Don't Get Me Wrong (3311 Views)

Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. / world war 3 feminist please don't dissapoint. / Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Still A Feminist, Please Don't Get Me Wrong by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 19, 2019
Many people are congratulating me for leaving feminism. I never stopped being a feminist and never will! I only stopped advocating for women to be feminists(except they chose to) since most of them don't understand the concept.
I , personally am a feminist (one who believes in equality of both genders) but henceforth will stop speaking up about it....

Although wicked humans like Ubunja deserve to be called out for what they are,I will be stop canvassing for equality as it's giving ladies the leverage to be male haters and not serving it's purpose which is equality of both men and women.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Still A Feminist, Please Don't Get Me Wrong by MJBOLT: 8:57am On Aug 19, 2019
men and women can never and will never be equal,so feminism is DOA

10 Likes

Re: I Am Still A Feminist, Please Don't Get Me Wrong by ubunja(m): 9:00am On Aug 19, 2019
Michellekabod2:
Many people are congratulating me for leaving feminism. I never stopped being a feminist and never will! I only stopped advocating for women to be feminists(except they chose to) since most of them don't understand the concept.
I , personally am a feminist (one who believes in equality of both genders) but henceforth will stop speaking up about it....

Although wicked humans like Ubunja deserve to be called out for what they are,I will be stop canvassing for equality as it's giving ladies the leverage to be male haters and not serving it's purpose which is equality of both men and women.
do you have to tag me on almost every comment tho?

10 Likes

Re: I Am Still A Feminist, Please Don't Get Me Wrong by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:01am On Aug 19, 2019
OK, Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: I Am Still A Feminist, Please Don't Get Me Wrong by Inspectorsuga22(m): 9:05am On Aug 19, 2019
I'm glad u realized the misconception bn planted n nurtured into the heads of many shallow minded ladies who believe ur feminism movement is a call to arms against men.
There are some aspects of gender equality that I am not against, which includes employment discrimination, inheritance and some other inhuman treatments women pass through cos of their gender. But wat I will NEVER compromise is the aspect of husband and wife equality cos that will definitely bring an end to d marriage institution. I am not against a woman bn my boss in the office buh I also expect her to also give her husband his due respect not minding she have lots men beneath her rank in the office... Same way I will fight for my wife to even become the president of this country if thats her dream buh will also expect her to do her duties to me as her husband,most importantly bn submissive not minding her position or status

6 Likes

Re: I Am Still A Feminist, Please Don't Get Me Wrong by sunnychibs(m): 9:14am On Aug 19, 2019
feminism is scum

10 Likes

Re: I Am Still A Feminist, Please Don't Get Me Wrong by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:24am On Aug 19, 2019
Michellekabod2:

.. Aww. Sorry o. Your fellow feminist wannabes disappointed you. Wow. Its a pity. You lots should keep deceiving yourselves. Congratulations. They were blind but now they see.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Still A Feminist, Please Don't Get Me Wrong by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 19, 2019
ubunja:
do you have to tag me on almost every comment tho?

Yes,for the NLanders to know you are full of vile
Re: I Am Still A Feminist, Please Don't Get Me Wrong by ubunja(m): 9:54am On Aug 19, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Yes,for the NLanders to know you are full of vile
Then I will start ignoring you. And you won't get any intelligent interaction and convos with me.

I'll add you to my growing list of monikers I never respond to no matter how eager they hope for a debate.

19 Likes

Re: I Am Still A Feminist, Please Don't Get Me Wrong by Oluromantic: 9:54am On Aug 19, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Pls o before I jump into conclusion, I would like to know what your view about feminism is about

1 Like

Re: I Am Still A Feminist, Please Don't Get Me Wrong by AstroG: 10:01am On Aug 19, 2019
undecided undecided

Michellekabod2:

Re: I Am Still A Feminist, Please Don't Get Me Wrong by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 19, 2019
angry
Re: I Am Still A Feminist, Please Don't Get Me Wrong by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 19, 2019
Oluromantic:

Pls o before I jump into conclusion, I would like to know what your view about feminism is about
https://www.nairaland.com/5246156/idea-feminism
Re: I Am Still A Feminist, Please Don't Get Me Wrong by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 10:28am On Aug 19, 2019
Feminism kee you dia

2 Likes

Re: I Am Still A Feminist, Please Don't Get Me Wrong by PUSSYWHORE: 10:44am On Aug 19, 2019
i have never seen olosho or endowed lady shout feminism.

7 Likes

Re: I Am Still A Feminist, Please Don't Get Me Wrong by PUSSYWHORE: 10:46am On Aug 19, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Why do you want to be equal to men when you can get everything a man works for with pussy(body)?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Still A Feminist, Please Don't Get Me Wrong by ubunja(m): 10:51am On Aug 19, 2019
PUSSYWHORE:
Why do you want to be equal to men when you can get everything a man works for with pussy(body)?
OMG!! bro. Same thing I asked:

Why work when you can have a man be your slave 9-5 to support you in exchange for that pussy.

7 Likes

Re: I Am Still A Feminist, Please Don't Get Me Wrong by ubunja(m): 10:52am On Aug 19, 2019
PUSSYWHORE:
i have never seen olosho or endowed lady shout feminism.
cause they getting men to pay for the goods. It is the ugly ones that shout feminism.

13 Likes

Re: I Am Still A Feminist, Please Don't Get Me Wrong by Ryan03(f): 11:02am On Aug 19, 2019
Inspectorsuga22:
I'm glad u realized the misconception bn planted n nurtured into the heads of many shallow minded ladies who believe ur feminism movement is a call to arms against men.
There are some aspects of gender equality that I am not against, which includes employment discrimination, inheritance and some other inhuman treatments women pass through cos of their gender. But wat I will NEVER compromise is the aspect of husband and wife equality cos that will definitely bring an end to d marriage institution. I am not against a woman bn my boss in the office buh I also expect her to also give her husband his due respect not minding she have lots men beneath her rank in the office... Same way I will fight for my wife to even become the president of this country if thats her dream buh will also expect her to do her duties to me as her husband,most importantly bn submissive not minding her position or status
you have said it all
Re: I Am Still A Feminist, Please Don't Get Me Wrong by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 19, 2019
PUSSYWHORE:
if I do so is it not the same guys that will call me a LovePeddler?if I sleep with a guy for money will you guys not still deem me unfit for marriage and marry virgins?
Re: I Am Still A Feminist, Please Don't Get Me Wrong by Ryan03(f): 11:08am On Aug 19, 2019
Michellekabod2:

dont worry yourself, those who know the importance of feminism will embrace it. let them call you names, ignore them, you are a woman with a voice, you know what you want, go for it. cheers
modified; wow, didn't even know you are a guy. I guess we are on same boat. I grew up in a home where my mum suffered cause she was a woman and everyone supported my dad even when he was wrong. I will try to liberate girls who are willing to be liberated, the men haters can g9 cure themselves elsewhere but I won't give up because of them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Still A Feminist, Please Don't Get Me Wrong by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 19, 2019
Ryan03:
dont worry yourself, those who know the importance of feminism will embrace it. let them call you names, ignore them, you are a woman with a voice, you know what you want, go for it. cheers
modified; wow, didn't even know you are a guy. I guess we are on same boat. I grew up in a home where my mum suffered cause she was a woman and everyone supported my dad even when he was wrong. I will try to liberate girls who are willing to be liberated, the men haters can g9 cure themselves elsewhere but I won't give up because of them
I am female. Thank you
Re: I Am Still A Feminist, Please Don't Get Me Wrong by ubunja(m): 12:06pm On Aug 19, 2019
Michellekabod2:

I am female. Thank you
ouch.

That will hurt someone.
Re: I Am Still A Feminist, Please Don't Get Me Wrong by budaatum: 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2019
Inspectorsuga22:

... Same way I will fight for my wife to even become the president of this country if thats her dream buh will also expect her to do her duties to me as her husband,most importantly bn submissive not minding her position or status
Look at you! Weak man! Suppressing the great helper with whom he can build a great home by making her submissive! I'm going to put it down to your misunderstanding or I'd have just called you a pig!

Why should she submit to you? Can you not be equal and respect each other, or is it that you think you are superior and must be submitted to?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Still A Feminist, Please Don't Get Me Wrong by budaatum: 12:11pm On Aug 19, 2019
PUSSYWHORE:
Pig! Too hard for you to imagine a woman getting everything she works for with her brain and mind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Still A Feminist, Please Don't Get Me Wrong by PUSSYWHORE: 3:35pm On Aug 19, 2019
Michellekabod2:
if I do so is it not the same guys that will call me a LovePeddler?if I sleep with a guy for money will you guys not still deem me unfit for marriage and marry virgins?

I am most certain with my life on the line you never fvck for nothing.

Calling women hoes for collecting from men in exchange have never stop women so whats your excuse? or is there a lady out there who bleeps for absolutely nothing?
Re: I Am Still A Feminist, Please Don't Get Me Wrong by Jacqueline22(f): 3:38pm On Aug 19, 2019
how can I join the feminist group? And how much do they pay a month?

3 Likes

Re: I Am Still A Feminist, Please Don't Get Me Wrong by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 19, 2019
Lol, I will rather you do not operate under an umbrella a stained one at that.Attaching oneself to a tag means you are in support of whatever goes on in it. Fighting for human rights, elevating or empowering one goes beyond names, association or movement.Tags are cages used to direct and control simple minded beings.

To me, I prefer to be a lone wolf who is free to fight for and support whoever is in need irrespective of gender. I am human first before being a female, every lives matters. Be wise.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Still A Feminist, Please Don't Get Me Wrong by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 19, 2019
Jacqueline22:
how can I join the feminist group? And how much do they pay a month?
I think 100 000 $ per month

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Still A Feminist, Please Don't Get Me Wrong by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 19, 2019
PUSSYWHORE:

I am most certain with my life on the line you never fvck for nothing.

Calling women hoes for collecting from men in exchange have never stop women so whats your excuse? or is there a lady out there who bleeps for absolutely nothing?
the label on them when they Bleep for money.
Re: I Am Still A Feminist, Please Don't Get Me Wrong by PUSSYWHORE: 3:55pm On Aug 19, 2019
Michellekabod2:
the label on them when they Bleep for money.
Every woman bleeps for something i repeat all women bleep for something, girl you have no excuse.

A girl will stop fvcking for money when she feels like it not because she was labeled.
Re: I Am Still A Feminist, Please Don't Get Me Wrong by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:59pm On Aug 19, 2019
MariaLavina:
Lol, I will rather you do not operate under an umbrella a stained one at that.Attaching oneself to a tag means you are in support of whatever goes on in it. Fighting for human rights, elevating or empowering one goes beyond names, association or movement.Tags are cages used to direct and control simple minded beings.

To me, I prefer to be a lone wolf who is free to fight for and support whoever is in need irrespective of gender. I am human first before being a female, every lives matters. Be wise.
.. I love this. That's how its suppose to be.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Someone Help Me!!! I've Gotten Depressed To The Extent I Sleep With Prostitutes / Why Girls Too Like To Dey Beg.. /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.