Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Ike Ekweremmadụ Attack: This Version Of The Video Changed My Viewpoint - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ike Ekweremmadụ Attack: This Version Of The Video Changed My Viewpoint (5209 Views)

Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) / How ESN Repelled Fulani Herdsmen Attack This Morning In Ebonyi. / Melaye: I Changed My Seat At The Senate Because I Saw Lion, Tiger & Snakes On It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ike Ekweremmadụ Attack: This Version Of The Video Changed My Viewpoint by dumahi(m): 9:35am On Aug 19, 2019
I have noticed there are many video versions of the attack on Ex-DSP Ike Ekweremmadụ. This particular one makes me wonder if IPOB enjoys some sympathy, at least, with the German authorities. Nigeria needs to be more careful with IPOB and the Biafra issues or it may lead to a generational damage. Say, what is wrong or difficult about granting IPOB the referendum they're asking for? Why does everyone else in Nigeria seem to be against it? Meanwhile, see the version I'm talking about:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZl71P1QD3s

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremmadụ Attack: This Version Of The Video Changed My Viewpoint by sweetsell: 10:20am On Aug 19, 2019
You go tire, what is different about it ?
dumahi:
I have noticed there are many video versions of the attack on Ex-DSP Ike Ekweremmadụ. This particular one makes me wonder if IPOB enjoys some sympathy, at least, with the German authorities. Nigeria needs to be more careful with IPOB and the Biafra issues or it may lead to a generational damage. Say, what is wrong or difficult about granting IPOB the referendum they're asking for? Why does everyone else in Nigeria seem to be against it? Meanwhile, see the version I'm talking about:

Re: Ike Ekweremmadụ Attack: This Version Of The Video Changed My Viewpoint by jlinkd78(m): 10:21am On Aug 19, 2019
H
Re: Ike Ekweremmadụ Attack: This Version Of The Video Changed My Viewpoint by Afamed: 10:26am On Aug 19, 2019
dumahi:

referendum without following the due process?
Re: Ike Ekweremmadụ Attack: This Version Of The Video Changed My Viewpoint by izombie(m): 10:31am On Aug 19, 2019
Afamed:

please what is the due process? The fg has thwarted every avenue to grant igbos their referendum. Maybe this is how they listen to us. Not just to igbos but the whole nigerian people. Just one attack on one of the political office holder and they are all in panic mode. Nigerian youths should stone and disgrace them on the streets of nigeria until they start doing the jobs we elected them to do.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremmadụ Attack: This Version Of The Video Changed My Viewpoint by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 19, 2019
Afamed:

Since they're inconsequential, they bring disgrace to the country, Grant them referendum let them leave your union for you...

I dare you cowards to organise referendum for the igbos.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ike Ekweremmadụ Attack: This Version Of The Video Changed My Viewpoint by Afamed: 10:38am On Aug 19, 2019
izombie:
please what is the due process? The fg has thwarted every avenue to grant igbos their referendum. Maybe this is how they listen to us. Not just to igbos but the whole nigerian people. Just one attack on one of the political office holder and they are all in panic mode. Nigerian youths should stone and disgrace them on the streets of nigeria until they start doing the jobs we elected them to do.
Is it the FG that will grant the Igbos the refferredum or the Igbos in the Federal legislative houses that will call for referendum?

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremmadụ Attack: This Version Of The Video Changed My Viewpoint by Afamed: 10:42am On Aug 19, 2019
highcollide:
Since they're inconsequential, they bring disgrace to the country, Grant them referendum let them leave your union for you...

Tell Ekweremadu, Abaribe , kalu and other Igbo extractions in the parliament to call for referendum when the senate resumes. That's how it's done. PBM has no power to grant you refferredum. It has to come through the legislative houses, that is the position of law, if you have no idea on how to get your referendum

11 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremmadụ Attack: This Version Of The Video Changed My Viewpoint by Afamed: 10:46am On Aug 19, 2019
highcollide:

This has been the reason I don't argue with most half-baked like you. Nnamdi Kanu, if he becomes the president of Nigeria today, can't singlehandedly give you Biafra. Tell your coward senators and house of representatives in the federal chamber to call for referendum.

6 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremmadụ Attack: This Version Of The Video Changed My Viewpoint by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 19, 2019
Afamed:

Tell Ekweremadu, Abaribe , kalu and other Igbo extractions in the parliament to call for referendum when the senate resumes. That's how it's done. PBM has no power to grant you refferredum. It has to come through the legislative houses, that is the position of law, if you have no idea on how to get your referendum
That is exactly why we beat up Ekweremadu.

We sent you to the Senate to initiate process to get us out of Nigeria, you came back wearing a cloth carrying coat of arms... We could have lynched him but he's our beloved son. So we just drove him out...

Back to the issue, Will you pressure your senators to vote in favour of giving the igbos a referendum?

If your senators vote against giving Igbos a referendum, do you promise and swear with your life that you will recall your senator and send another senator to vote in favour of the igbos for a referendum?

Please give an honest answer.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ike Ekweremmadụ Attack: This Version Of The Video Changed My Viewpoint by seunmsg(m): 10:48am On Aug 19, 2019
dumahi:

Nigeria should grant a secessionist group referendum because some ipob members beat up Ekweremadu, right? You must be very funny. If they like let them beat up all Igbo political office holders and traditional rulers, they are not getting any referendum. The Nigerian nation will not be intimidated or cowed through childish violence.

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremmadụ Attack: This Version Of The Video Changed My Viewpoint by ConqueredWest: 10:49am On Aug 19, 2019
Afamed:

Your post justifies the attack on Ekwerenmadu.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremmadụ Attack: This Version Of The Video Changed My Viewpoint by ConqueredWest: 10:50am On Aug 19, 2019
highcollide:

We sent you to the Senate to initiate process to get us out of Nigeria, you came back wearing a cloth carrying coat of arms... We could have lynched him but he's our beloved son. So we just drove him out...

Back to the issue, Will you pressure your senators to vote in favour of giving the igbos a referendum?

If your senators vote against giving Igbos a referendum, do you promise and swear with your life that you will recall your senator and send another senator to vote in favour of the igbos for a referendum?

God bless you

8 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremmadụ Attack: This Version Of The Video Changed My Viewpoint by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 19, 2019
ConqueredWest:

God bless you
You see this people, I know them...

They are very scared of allowing igbos leave Nigeria.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ike Ekweremmadụ Attack: This Version Of The Video Changed My Viewpoint by fx45(m): 10:53am On Aug 19, 2019
Afamed:

Is it the FG that will grant the Igbos the refferredum or the Igbos in the Federal legislative houses that will call for referendum?
What is their voting strength? Mumu!
Re: Ike Ekweremmadụ Attack: This Version Of The Video Changed My Viewpoint by Xisnin(m): 10:53am On Aug 19, 2019
dumahi:

https://youtu.be/BZl71P1QD 3s
grin grin
No one will fall for your tricks.
Jobless Ipob terrorist.
Re: Ike Ekweremmadụ Attack: This Version Of The Video Changed My Viewpoint by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 19, 2019
[s]
Afamed:

This has been the reason I don't argue with most half-baked like you. Nnamdi Kanu, if he becomes the president of Nigeria today, can't singlehandedly give you Biafra. Tell your coward senators and house of representatives in the federal chamber to call for referendum.
[/s]

Unity beggar! grin

#Ashamed

10 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremmadụ Attack: This Version Of The Video Changed My Viewpoint by izombie(m): 11:00am On Aug 19, 2019
Afamed:

and that's why we beat ekweremmadu up and will beat other igbo leaders once we get our hands on them abroad. So why are you people masturbating on this?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ike Ekweremmadụ Attack: This Version Of The Video Changed My Viewpoint by Afamed: 11:02am On Aug 19, 2019
fx45:
What is their voting strength? Mumu!
Semi illiterate. Refferredum votes are not contest among Hausa, Igbos and Yoruba. Refferredum votes are purely within the states/ locals that forms the SE region. Typical lazy youths. Make Una go school na Una Uncles Una go dey argue with on social media

2 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremmadụ Attack: This Version Of The Video Changed My Viewpoint by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 19, 2019
seunmsg:

Nigeria should grant a secessionist group referendum because some ipob members beat up Ekweremadu, right? You must be very funny. If they like let them beat up all Igbo political office holders and traditional rulers, they are not getting any referendum. The Nigerian nation will not be intimidated or cowed through childish violence.
o ye conquered people of Nigeria, what do you want?

Okay, since you cannot give the igbos referendum, I dare you to restructure the country to ensure good governance.

Bloody cowards.

10 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremmadụ Attack: This Version Of The Video Changed My Viewpoint by izombie(m): 11:04am On Aug 19, 2019
seunmsg:

intimidated into what? You people are just pathetic. You call igbos all sorts of names, you say we are the ones ruining the nigeria image abroad. You call us arrogant, uncultured, drug dealers and all whatnot but when the same igbos say they want to leave nigeria you all will jump in immediately to oppose it. Am i missing something here?

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ike Ekweremmadụ Attack: This Version Of The Video Changed My Viewpoint by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 19, 2019
Afamed:

Semi illiterate. Refferredum votes are not contest among Hause, Igbos and Yoruba. Refferredum votes are purely within the states/ locals that forms the SE region. Typical lazy youths
Shut up and answer my question.

Will you pressure your reps and senators to vote for an amendment of the Constitution to insert a clause for referendum so that the igbos can leave?

Do you swear with your life that you will recall any rep or senator who votes against the ammendment of the Constitution?

Until the rest of Nigeria promise to do this, your opinion of the igbos stay with you and you alone. It doesn't move us.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ike Ekweremmadụ Attack: This Version Of The Video Changed My Viewpoint by amc: 11:08am On Aug 19, 2019
highcollide:

Do you know we don't have referendum in our constitution? Who and how will they grant it?
Re: Ike Ekweremmadụ Attack: This Version Of The Video Changed My Viewpoint by ScotMisile: 11:08am On Aug 19, 2019
DontBeStupid:
[s][/s]

Unity beggar! grin

#Ashamed

Hehehehe
Re: Ike Ekweremmadụ Attack: This Version Of The Video Changed My Viewpoint by ScotMisile: 11:08am On Aug 19, 2019
Unity beggars... I don laff taya.
Re: Ike Ekweremmadụ Attack: This Version Of The Video Changed My Viewpoint by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 19, 2019
amc:

Do you know we don't have referendum in our constitution? Who and how will they grant it?
Afamed, metaphysical, immhotep will pressure all respective reps and senators to amend the Constitution and insert a clause for referendum in our constitution.

If they are tired of the igbos as they claim and they want the igbos out of yorubaland, they would be sleeping at the gates of their reps and senators pressuring them to vote in favour of constitution amendment so that the igbos can get out of their land....

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ike Ekweremmadụ Attack: This Version Of The Video Changed My Viewpoint by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 19, 2019
highcollide:

Lzaa immhotep. Make una beg Afamed to answer the question.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremmadụ Attack: This Version Of The Video Changed My Viewpoint by Afamed: 11:37am On Aug 19, 2019
highcollide:
Shut up and answer my question.

Will you pressure your reps and senators to vote for an amendment of the Constitution to insert a clause for referendum so that the igbos can leave?

Do you swear with your life that you will recall any rep or senator who votes against the ammendment of the Constitution?

Until the rest of Nigeria promise to do this, your opinion of the igbos stay with you and you alone. It doesn't move us.
In every parliamentary house in the world even in US / UK.People lobby to have their bill/ amendment pass. Why not tell Abaribe , the senate minority leader to initiate the process first, instead of blaming other ethnic groups for your misfortune in life. Tell Abaribe to make the giant stride instead of waiting for PMB to grant you a back door refferredum

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremmadụ Attack: This Version Of The Video Changed My Viewpoint by Afamed: 11:43am On Aug 19, 2019
highcollide:

Lzaa immhotep. Make una beg Afamed to answer the question.
This answer is simple. You can't place something on nothing. You can't pass a bill/ refferredum that has not been raised in the chamber to be a law. Kindly tell Abaribe, the coward to initiate a process of reffferendum first. Abi na Tinubu go initiate one for una in the Senate

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremmadụ Attack: This Version Of The Video Changed My Viewpoint by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 19, 2019
Afamed:

This answer is simple. You can't place something on nothing. You can't pass a bill/ refferredum that has not been raised in the chamber to be a law. kindly tell Abaribe, the coward to initiate a process of reffferendum first. Abi na Tinubu go initiate one for una in the Senate

Exactly why we beat up Ekweremadu and you're crying on his behalf.

That is not even my question.

If the bill is passed. Would you pressure your reps and senators to vote for a referendum and secession clause put in the Constitution?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremmadụ Attack: This Version Of The Video Changed My Viewpoint by Afamed: 12:03pm On Aug 19, 2019
highcollide:

Exactly why we beat up Ekweremadu and you're crying on his behalf.

That is not even my question.

If the bill is passed. Would you pressure your reps and senators to vote for a referendum and secession clause put in the Constitution?
Continue beating him until he receives sense

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremmadụ Attack: This Version Of The Video Changed My Viewpoint by fx45(m): 12:05pm On Aug 19, 2019
Afamed:

Semi illiterate. Refferredum votes are not contest among Hausa, Igbos and Yoruba. Refferredum votes are purely within the states/ locals that forms the SE region. Typical lazy youths. Make Una go school na Una Uncles Una go dey argue with on social media
You're not smart. Typical Awusa-Fulani illiterate. Anything that goes to the legislature means it has to go through votes to get an approval... And approval comes with majority votes on the floor of the house

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Analysis Of Each Geopolitical Zone By Unemployment Rate (source: NBS) / Aso Rock Cabal: Senate Moves To Impeach Osinbajo Over N33bn Fraud / Goodluck Jonathan Helps Tinubu To Climb The Step. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.