Stats: 3,161,548 members, 7,847,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:11 PM

Ike Ekweremmadụ Attack: This Version Of The Video Changed My Viewpoint - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ike Ekweremmadụ Attack: This Version Of The Video Changed My Viewpoint (5217 Views)

Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) / How ESN Repelled Fulani Herdsmen Attack This Morning In Ebonyi. / Melaye: I Changed My Seat At The Senate Because I Saw Lion, Tiger & Snakes On It (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ike Ekweremmadụ Attack: This Version Of The Video Changed My Viewpoint by Afamed: 12:06pm On Aug 19, 2019
highcollide:

Exactly why we beat up Ekweremadu and you're crying on his behalf.

That is not even my question.

If the bill is passed. Would you pressure your reps and senators to vote for a referendum and secession clause put in the Constitution?
It's not the duty of anyone who does not believe in Biafra , it's the duty of your senators to lobby them to believe in Biafra . That's how it's done everywhhere in the world
Re: Ike Ekweremmadụ Attack: This Version Of The Video Changed My Viewpoint by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 19, 2019
Afamed:

Continue beating him until he receives sense
You even run away from simple question.

Bloody coward!

Re: Ike Ekweremmadụ Attack: This Version Of The Video Changed My Viewpoint by Afamed: 12:08pm On Aug 19, 2019
highcollide:
You even run away from simple question.

Bloody coward!
You lobby, you don't threaten people to believe in Biafra at gun point.
Re: Ike Ekweremmadụ Attack: This Version Of The Video Changed My Viewpoint by Turantula(m): 12:12pm On Aug 19, 2019
Afamed:

This answer is simple. You can't place something on nothing. You can't pass a bill/ refferredum that has not been raised in the chamber to be a law. Kindly tell Abaribe, the coward to initiate a process of reffferendum first. Abi na Tinubu go initiate one for una in the Senate
We just told Ekweremadu, waiting for Okoroawusa and other Governors.
Please help us invite them, you can tell them to come and eat cocoayam but dont mention yam

Re: Ike Ekweremmadụ Attack: This Version Of The Video Changed My Viewpoint by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 19, 2019
Afamed:

If you need to be lobbied before you can pressure your reps to help get igbos out of your land which is what you claim you desperately want, then I have to conclude that the renowned spirit of confusion must truly be a Yoruba man.

Re: Ike Ekweremmadụ Attack: This Version Of The Video Changed My Viewpoint by Uche352(m): 12:16pm On Aug 19, 2019
You are the illitereate here when he talked about voting strength he never meant the voting strength of the referendum but the voting strength in the Senate because they have to approve it first before any form of referendum takes place...all senators have to give there vote in support or against it... illitereate
Afamed:

Semi illiterate. Refferredum votes are not contest among Hausa, Igbos and Yoruba. Refferredum votes are purely within the states/ locals that forms the SE region. Typical lazy youths. Make Una go school na Una Uncles Una go dey argue with on social media

Re: Ike Ekweremmadụ Attack: This Version Of The Video Changed My Viewpoint by Afamed: 12:22pm On Aug 19, 2019
Uche352:
You are the illitereate here when he talked about voting strength he never meant the voting strength of the referendum but the voting strength in the Senate because they have to approve it first before any form of referendum takes place...all senators have to give there vote in support or against it... illitereate
Half baked , do they not lobby for votes in the Senate?
Re: Ike Ekweremmadụ Attack: This Version Of The Video Changed My Viewpoint by 2rez: 12:23pm On Aug 19, 2019
highcollide:
You see this people, I know them...

They are very scared of allowing igbos leave Nigeria.

They know undoubtedly that Igbos are rebels grin & of course when granted Biafra, they WILL come back & launch attack in Nigeria. Who no dey fear rebels Even the good book says rebellion started from the East. cool.
Am outta here before NL rebels come for me

Re: Ike Ekweremmadụ Attack: This Version Of The Video Changed My Viewpoint by Afamed: 12:24pm On Aug 19, 2019
highcollide:

If you need to be lobbied before you can pressure your reps to help get igbos out of your land which is what you claim you desperately want, then I have to conclude that the renowned spirit of confusion must truly be a Yoruba man.
Even Brexit was lobbied for. Sit down for comfort of your room and expect Tinubu to dash you Biafra
Re: Ike Ekweremmadụ Attack: This Version Of The Video Changed My Viewpoint by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 19, 2019
Afamed:

Even Brexit was lobbied for. Sit down for comfort of your room and expect Tinubu to dash you Biafra
So, when I mentioned you should meet your reps and senators, you interpreted it as tinubu. Tinubu has become all the reps and senators in yorubaland.

You are indirectly admitting that you yorubas do not have access to your reps without tinubu's permission.

If you cannot see that you are a slave, then I'm sorry you're helpless.

Re: Ike Ekweremmadụ Attack: This Version Of The Video Changed My Viewpoint by Afamed: 12:31pm On Aug 19, 2019
highcollide:

Even your Almighty Donald Trump lobbies the Democratic in the house so his policies could be passed
Re: Ike Ekweremmadụ Attack: This Version Of The Video Changed My Viewpoint by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 19, 2019
Uche352:
He wants igbos out of yorubaland, okay pressure your senators to help you get igbos out of yorubaland, you say you want igbos to lobby you. grin

These people are collectively possessed by the spirit of confusion.

Re: Ike Ekweremmadụ Attack: This Version Of The Video Changed My Viewpoint by Shashar: 12:42pm On Aug 19, 2019
highcollide:
So, when I mentioned you should meet your reps and senators, you interpreted it as tinubu. Tinubu has become all the reps and senators in yorubaland.

You are indirectly admitting that you yorubas do not have access to your reps without tinubu's permission.

If you cannot see that you are a slave, then I'm sorry you're helpless.

Lols Seems you want to finish that yoruba Muslim guy..
The guy is so fuvvkin dull,jumping from one Ipob thread to another with brain filled with amala and ewedu

Re: Ike Ekweremmadụ Attack: This Version Of The Video Changed My Viewpoint by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 19, 2019
Shashar:
Lols Seems you want to finish that yoruba Muslim guy..
The guy is so fuvvkin dull,jumping from one Ipob thread to another with brain filled with amala and ewedu
I might agree with you that amala and that their ewedu soup that is prepared with toilet broom has clogged their brains.

Re: Ike Ekweremmadụ Attack: This Version Of The Video Changed My Viewpoint by Maduawuchukwu(m): 1:03pm On Aug 19, 2019
highcollide:
That is exactly why we beat up Ekweremadu.

We sent you to the Senate to initiate process to get us out of Nigeria, you came back wearing a cloth carrying coat of arms... We could have lynched him but he's our beloved son. So we just drove him out...

Back to the issue, Will you pressure your senators to vote in favour of giving the igbos a referendum?

If your senators vote against giving Igbos a referendum, do you promise and swear with your life that you will recall your senator and send another senator to vote in favour of the igbos for a referendum?

Please give an honest answer. I

You and who sent Ekeweremadu to the Senate to seek for referendum? We sent him there to contribute to national issues as it affects us and not to seek for Biafra. IPOB are just a very small minority make all the noise.

Re: Ike Ekweremmadụ Attack: This Version Of The Video Changed My Viewpoint by LZAA: 1:14pm On Aug 19, 2019
Afamed:

This answer is simple. You can't place something on nothing. You can't pass a bill/ refferredum that has not been raised in the chamber to be a law. Kindly tell Abaribe, the coward to initiate a process of reffferendum first. Abi na Tinubu go initiate one for una in the Senate
Sai ruga

Re: Ike Ekweremmadụ Attack: This Version Of The Video Changed My Viewpoint by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 19, 2019
Maduawuchukwu:

You and who sent Ekeweremadu to the Senate to seek for referendum? We sent him there to contribute to national issues as it affects us and not to seek for Biafra. IPOB are just a very small minority make all the noise.
Has he done that?

Re: Ike Ekweremmadụ Attack: This Version Of The Video Changed My Viewpoint by Syphax(m): 4:30pm On Aug 19, 2019
Afamed:

Semi illiterate. Refferredum votes are not contest among Hausa, Igbos and Yoruba. Refferredum votes are purely within the states/ locals that forms the SE region. Typical lazy youths. Make Una go school na Una Uncles Una go dey argue with on social media
He meant their voting strength in the senate. IGBO senators are only 15 which is not up to the required 2/3rd
Re: Ike Ekweremmadụ Attack: This Version Of The Video Changed My Viewpoint by BrutusOj(m): 5:14pm On Aug 19, 2019
But why is Nigeria still holding the igbos back? I know other tribes in this country want them to go, but the hausa/Fulani would always shout for one Nigeria.

Re: Ike Ekweremmadụ Attack: This Version Of The Video Changed My Viewpoint by Bede2u(m): 7:00pm On Aug 19, 2019
Afamed:

Tell Ekweremadu, Abaribe , kalu and other Igbo extractions in the parliament to call for referendum when the senate resumes. That's how it's done. PBM has no power to grant you refferredum. It has to come through the legislative houses, that is the position of law, if you have no idea on how to get your referendum
nope...it doesnt come from the legislature....if there is room for referandum in our constitution....then the president has to call it.

It was michael okpara as the prime minister of old eastern region that called the referandum that allowed south cameroon to be ceded to cameroon.

It was david cameron as prime minister that called the referandum that allowed scotland to vote to leave...it didnt come from scotish parliament...just a popular street opinion led by a group similar to ipob.

Read about pressure groups and referandums in a democracy
Re: Ike Ekweremmadụ Attack: This Version Of The Video Changed My Viewpoint by dumahi(m): 9:51pm On Aug 19, 2019
Afamed:

And when you lobby and lobby for decades upon decades but nobody gives you a hearing, what happens? Don't bother to answer. This is what happens everywhere in the world that humans find themselves in such a situation: "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." - J F Kennedy. What is wrong with IPOB's call for a referendum that everyone is incriminating them instead of giving them a hearing?

Re: Ike Ekweremmadụ Attack: This Version Of The Video Changed My Viewpoint by yemex04(m): 10:47pm On Aug 19, 2019
highcollide:
That is exactly why we beat up Ekweremadu.

We sent you to the Senate to initiate process to get us out of Nigeria, you came back wearing a cloth carrying coat of arms... We could have lynched him but he's our beloved son. So we just drove him out...

Back to the issue, Will you pressure your senators to vote in favour of giving the igbos a referendum?

If your senators vote against giving Igbos a referendum, do you promise and swear with your life that you will recall your senator and send another senator to vote in favour of the igbos for a referendum?

Please give an honest answer.

So u are one of them?? DSS officials will track you down..
Re: Ike Ekweremmadụ Attack: This Version Of The Video Changed My Viewpoint by Adaibeku(f): 11:51pm On Aug 19, 2019
Afamed:

referendum without following the due process?

From now on i have nothing to do with you here ! U ar murderous !
You can kill BYE FOREVER and Dont EVER Mention ,Anyway i wont answer u
Re: Ike Ekweremmadụ Attack: This Version Of The Video Changed My Viewpoint by Adaibeku(f): 11:53pm On Aug 19, 2019
Bede2u:
nope...it doesnt come from the legislature....if there is room for referandum in our constitution....then the president has to call it.

It was michael okpara as the prime minister of old eastern region that called the referandum that allowed south cameroon to be ceded to cameroon.

It was david cameron as prime minister that called the referandum that allowed scotland to vote to leave...it didnt come from scotish parliament...just a popular street opinion led by a group similar to ipob.

Read about pressure groups and referandums in a democracy

You Quote an enemy who pray for annihilation of igbos day & night , avoid him
Re: Ike Ekweremmadụ Attack: This Version Of The Video Changed My Viewpoint by Nobody: 12:25am On Aug 20, 2019
yemex04:

So u are one of them?? DSS officials will track you down..
Are you blind? Or you cannot read?

I'm explaining the action of my people Germany and you're talking another thing.

Dss would track me down for what?

Typical Nigerian. Lover of injustice.
Re: Ike Ekweremmadụ Attack: This Version Of The Video Changed My Viewpoint by duncun: 6:15am On Aug 20, 2019
Re: Ike Ekweremmadụ Attack: This Version Of The Video Changed My Viewpoint by yemex04(m): 6:32am On Aug 20, 2019
Are you blind? Or you cannot read?

I'm explaining the action of my people Germany and you're talking another thing.

Dss would track me down for what?

Typical Nigerian. Lover of injustice.

My friend, in that quote, u admitted openly that u were among those that beat up former DSP according to d first paragraph..u said "that is exactly why we beat me up" so if they are tracking those who were involved in beating him up, u just exposed urself..that's the truth..I merely pointed that to u and the only thing u could do exhibiting ur fears..Now u are scared??..But what is with you and your likes with insulting people? You certainly don't know that portrays you...
Re: Ike Ekweremmadụ Attack: This Version Of The Video Changed My Viewpoint by Afamed: 8:53am On Aug 20, 2019
Adaibeku:

From now on i have nothing to do with you here ! U ar murderous !
You can kill BYE FOREVER and Dont EVER Mention ,Anyway i wont answer u
You should have known no other nations in the world will recognize the sovereignty of Biafra if it's gotten at a gun point. I will never be shy to relay the truth to you. It's within the right to seek for seccesion, but it must be done within the guildlines
Re: Ike Ekweremmadụ Attack: This Version Of The Video Changed My Viewpoint by Afamed: 9:00am On Aug 20, 2019
Adaibeku:

You Quote an enemy who pray for annihilation of igbos day & night , avoid him
But Nne why? Anyone with contrary /different opinions automatically becomes an enemy. Why why why?

Did Tb Joshua Prophesy Trump’s Impeachment? / Ambazonia And Biafra: Same Goal, Different Method / See This Photo Of Tinubu At The Presidential Villa