Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,317 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls (13965 Views)

Don't Go And Plan How To Start Building Your Own House, Useless Men Everywhere / Men Everywhere, No Husbands / Concern In Gombe Over Scarcity Of Husbands For Single Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by orble: 9:30pm On Aug 19, 2019
olabrinks:
The reality is that social media has created a delusion for women to expect the perfect man. You want to marry a man in his 20s and 30s, he is not going to have it all, ask your happily married sisters. The same way you are not perfect, is the same way these men are not perfect. Its a partnership, although i'm not expecting any woman to marry a stark pauper with nothing to offer. But you marry more for companionship. Sometimes when we're young we get thrown away by all the male attention that comes our way, we believe the world is at our feet and we don't have to settle for anything less than perfect. but slowly and surely, the reality begins to set as we get older. Don't throw away good men when you're young just because they don't have it all, and the same goes for men. God will not make you to settle for just anything out of desperation. when you have options, take advantage of it. The agony that people face at an older age when they're unmarried and not settled, is nothing to joke about. You will not see it, but behind closed doors they are in pain. The joy that comes when you see your little children running around is irreplaceable.

Sooo true, imagine me in my 30th birthday and couldn't even feed well...

How will I think of marriage in the first place, women were not meant for broke men!

7 Likes

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by orble: 9:32pm On Aug 19, 2019
ednut1:
i haven't been broke since 2006. Lol

Show me the way o... abeg

1 Like

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by kindlyheart: 10:23pm On Aug 19, 2019
paying high bride price for a public toilet? men are becoming wiser, we now guard our resources wisely. sex is cheaper than love these days u know.

6 Likes

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by Sluvist(m): 10:33pm On Aug 19, 2019
Hamachi:
If only Nigeria guys can handle girls heart the same way they handle Bet9ja slip.Relationship would be better
LOL, bet slip only last for some days in the hand of men but end up inside gutter or trash bin at the end. Please think again because if men handle girls with sincerity for days and trash them away at last, let me keep silent abeg

3 Likes

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by Logobenz0: 12:13am On Aug 20, 2019
Samyj247:
the fact that he is broke doesn't mean that he will not make money. don't look down on people especially guys cos they are broke.
Na wetin Nigeria girls no go understand be that. That's my major problem with them. They know how to look down on broke guys forgetting that tomorrow that broke guys will make it. That's why some of them are still single. Very useless people

5 Likes

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by properties4sale: 12:20am On Aug 20, 2019
REDLORD1:
We are polygamous in nature while Women are naturally selfish so, Chop the seex and clean mouth.
true bro, well said. U just said it as it is. Seeing free hearted females is so rare... women selfish like mad. Me any girl i. Doi g anything with, na business oh, if u not in, just Bleep out...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by donaldde2: 12:25am On Aug 20, 2019
BlackAdam55:
Lol, it is well smiley

Who we go blame now?
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by Raalsalghul: 1:11am On Aug 20, 2019
Logobenz0:
Na wetin Nigeria girls no go understand be that. That's my major problem with them. They know how to look down on broke guys forgetting that tomorrow that broke guys will make it. That's why some of them are still single. Very useless people
Tread carefully bro, we don't want a Logobenz12

6 Likes

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by Samyj247: 4:11am On Aug 20, 2019
Logobenz0:
no mind them...them go grow old. that's why as I don hammer now I de use them like tissue paper.fucking bitches and niches

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by Badilstical(m): 4:37am On Aug 20, 2019
LillyVal:
Men everywhere, no husbands for the girls

Everywhere you look, you see beautiful ladies languishing. They could have moved on. But our puritanical society hates single mothers and despises unmarried ,
The truth is that there're so many men who're willing to marry but the girls we have today are looking for men who own cars and houses, The price of bride price is high there's no good job around,so the guys just promise them marriage,sleep with them,dump them and run away!
Exactly 100% true

1 Like

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by Badilstical(m): 4:46am On Aug 20, 2019
Hamachi:
If only Nigeria guys can handle girls heart the same way they handle Bet9ja slip.Relationship would be better
Bia this Kenya girl, you amaze me 1:41m spent online, created August 19 which is yesterday, interval of each thread you create and post is less 5min, pls are you human? Nambie meme, una sikiliza?

2 Likes

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by Nobody: 4:52am On Aug 20, 2019
Another thread for poor broke poverty striken men to bash women and masturbate on.

Fools

1 Like

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by Badilstical(m): 5:04am On Aug 20, 2019
LillyVal:
Broke guy spotted.
Who blame for him broke, abeg this forward and reverse is funnny ohh
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by Badilstical(m): 5:11am On Aug 20, 2019
LillyVal:
you have been broke since 2006
Be a pace setter na preach what you say abi na say what you preach, atleast the dude na fine Bobo, we wan see you na wedding pose soon.But reality be said Nigeria is such a country that has a way of frustrated men, you ladies might not understand the men plight
And don't say someone lives abroad do you know the situation in Nigeria makes it hard daily to live abroad if you're not eating the nation cake that comes from Nigeria in abroad, of cos except you obtain citizen which most now is buy property or invest then automatic citizen.
Though educative thread
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by Hamachi(f): 8:14am On Aug 20, 2019
He may die soon, never mess with a ladies heart in their 30's
RTSC2:
I know a guy that is currently doing this.
Works at PZ and sleeps with desperate women like no man's business.
One of his victims,a woman in her 30s, called me crying profusely and asking me to beg my friend.
I pitied her sha. But I knew there was nothing I could do.

1 Like

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by healthserve(m): 8:20am On Aug 20, 2019
Hamachi:
He may die soon, never mess with a ladies heart in their 30's

Hahahaha Never mess with a ladies heart in their 30s

2 Likes

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by Hamachi(f): 8:22am On Aug 20, 2019
will you give your sister out to a dude that stay in such an apartment? Lades love privacy especially with restrooms
fcdgrand:
nigeria girls can't marry man who reside in one room & can't marry man who earn 25k but that b!tch will bang you in that one room, so who to bleme for no hushand?
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by Hamachi(f): 8:26am On Aug 20, 2019
The money you are using would have secured you a landed property, these girls you think you are using are using ya money to better themselves
Samyj247:
no mind them...them go grow old. that's why as I don hammer now I de use them like tissue paper.fucking bitches and niches
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by Hamachi(f): 8:29am On Aug 20, 2019
Ndio, mimi ni binadamu, sio kutoka Kenya, mimi ni Uganda. ambayo meme ni wewe taliking juu
Badilstical:

Bia this Kenya girl, you amaze me 1:41m spent online, created August 19 which is yesterday, interval of each thread you create and post is less 5min, pls are you human? Nambie meme, una sikiliza?
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by carchatz: 8:34am On Aug 20, 2019
Hopeless frustrated armed robber. We shall kept spreading your armed robbery pictures on Facebook until all your friends becomes aware of your dealings. Ezi ofia. We are coming back to your timeline cheesy

Logobenz0:
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by SaucyBenks(m): 8:37am On Aug 20, 2019
LillyVal:
Men everywhere, no husbands for the girls

Everywhere you look, you see beautiful ladies languishing. They could have moved on. But our puritanical society hates single mothers and despises unmarried ,
The truth is that there're so many men who're willing to marry but the girls we have today are looking for men who own cars and houses, The price of bride price is high there's no good job around,so the guys just promise them marriage,sleep with them,dump them and run away!
beautiful codedruns girls you mean?

3 Likes

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by vicben27(m): 9:20am On Aug 20, 2019
Hamachi:
it's not all guyz that Gamble's Madam

5 Likes

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by Hamachi(f): 1:22pm On Aug 20, 2019
wink
vicben27:
it's not all guyz that Gamble's Madam

1 Like

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by JesamPearl: 1:26pm On Aug 20, 2019
the problem could be you
deic9:
Me want to marry, but I have not seen a nice bae for myself

2 Likes

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by Greatzeus(m): 2:04pm On Aug 20, 2019
DZTech:
abeg o!
is d sex consensual, or forced?
bride price- ladies, talk to your parents.
recession is coming. job losses looming.
ur bf will soon pick race- again.
better get engaged b4 Oct 1- by fire by force.
I don warn una. undecided
Recession is coming Well if it comes at all,it is coming for you and your family. The only thing they wish to see in Nigeria are death news,loss of job and bad news so that they can criticize Buhari. If someone had said prosperity is coming to Nigeria,I am sure you wouldn't believe it or spread it all over social media. undecided
Any evil you people wish you for Nigeria,so as to be able to criticize the government and feel good about your hatred towards Buhari will be your portion double fold.

3 Likes

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by SamantaDark: 2:44pm On Aug 20, 2019
I just posted my opinion in this conversation and I'm so happy for girls that met right guys who care about children etc. but I have never met men who will care about my children better than me

2 Likes

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 20, 2019
Take is easy na
Greatzeus:

Recession is coming Well if it comes at all,it is coming for you and your family. The only thing they wish to see in Nigeria are death news,loss of job and bad news so that they can criticize Buhari. If someone had said prosperity is coming to Nigeria,I am sure you wouldn't believe it or spread it all over social media. undecided
Any evil you people wish you for Nigeria,so as to be able to criticize the government and feel good about your hatred towards Buhari will be your portion double fold.
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 20, 2019
Change your circle of friends.
SamantaDark:
I just posted my opinion in this conversation and I'm so happy for girls that met right guys who care about children etc. but I have never met men who will care about my children better than me
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by fcdgrand(m): 4:14pm On Aug 20, 2019
Hamachi:
will you give your sister out to a dude that stay in such an apartment? Lades love privacy especially with restrooms
na me go marry my sister? beside, where by no private restroom, manage the compound own!
Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by pansophist(m): 4:54pm On Aug 20, 2019
Women are the gatekeepers of sex, men are the gatekeepers of commitment. A woman decides if a man will have sex, a man decide if a woman will be married. Women will use sex as a bait to get commitment, men will use commitment as a bait to get sex.

If women want men to marry, then make sex expensive, the culture that has reduced sex to a commodity must be changed. You can't sleep your way through life, use up by multiple men, and decide to settle and gain the long term commitment of a man. It's a bad deal and men instinctively are wired to avoid it. This is the root cause. It's not money, it's the dynamic.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Everywhere, No Husbands For The Girls by DZTech: 12:22am On Aug 21, 2019
Greatzeus:

I've been trying to fathom the depths of stupidity displayed in ur post.
Mr ignoramus,
if ur eyes are blind, ears stopped up and nose blocked (because ur head seems stuck in buhari's butt), at least when ur taken outside u can confirm that "rain dey fall".
radio, TV, every financial expert in developed nations are discussing how to mitigate it's effects, a nonentity like u is praying like a simpleton- because of buhari?!
na who bon u I pity, for d utter lack of intelligence u possess.
there's an 11 yr old on Nigeria info dt shows greater sense of self, maturity and insight than u may get in ur entire life.
as a last ditch attempt to salvage a lost cause, let me advise u-
better go sit at his feet and gain some wisdom.
dolt.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water / Age 25+..what Advice Would You Give Someone Age 18-24? / Top 10 Most Useless Threads On Romance Section Of Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.