Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Am I Right? Supported Or Not Supported?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Right? Supported Or Not Supported?? (1801 Views)

Man Proposes To The One-Legged Hawker Who Was Supported With Over N14 Million / She's 17 And I'm 28 Am I Right To Be Feeling Guilty!! / Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Right? Supported Or Not Supported?? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 19, 2019
SIX GOLDEN RULES FOR MEN.

1. When you meet a girl, don't think of sex first; don't ask for sex. Even if you are hot in pants, pretend that you are a monk for some time.
2.Don't go searching for a virgin, if you are not a virgin yourself. All the girls you have massacred, who will marry them. Besides, there is no record that virgins make better wives or are more faithful in marriage.
3. If you are a "modern man," don't look for a "village girl that knows nothing." Soon you will start complaining that she is too local to fit into your circle of enlightened friends. Besides, a village girl may "wise up" and trouble will start in your home.
4. Don't look for a girl that is afraid of you: a girl you can always intimidate. Fear is not respect.
5. Don't be carried away by a girl's physical features: beauty, height, complexion, shape, breast shape, size and firmness, etc. They matter but they are not critical. In the long run, child-bearing and age affect these features. Besides, when you have married a woman for some years, her physical features stop "turning your head."
At that time, what will attract you to her will be what is inside of her: intelligence, wisdom, self-control, patience, peace, gentleness, etc.
6. Don't be interested in a girl because of her wealth or her parents' wealth. Even if she is richer than you or her parents are richer, make it clear from the beginning that you will take care of your marriage yourself or that both of you will take care of your marriage together.
Don't accept your in-laws taking care of your family responsibilities. Let them allow you to build your own home. After all, many of them were poorer than you are now when they got married. If they want you to upgrade to their level, let them support your business, e.g by supplying their goods to you to sell and make your OWN money.

AM I RIGHT?

SUPPORTED OR NOT SUPPORTED??

2 Likes

Re: Am I Right? Supported Or Not Supported?? by MJBOLT: 2:28pm On Aug 19, 2019
[s]
LillyVal:

1. When you meet a girl, don't think of sex first; don't ask for sex. Even if you are hot in pants, pretend that you are a monk for some time.
2.Don't go searching for a virgin, if you are not a virgin yourself. All the girls you have massacred, who will marry them. Besides, there is no record that virgins make better wives or are more faithful in marriage.
3. If you are a "modern man," don't look for a "village girl that knows nothing." Soon you will start complaining that she is too local to fit into your circle of enlightened friends. Besides, a village girl may "wise up" and trouble will start in your home.
4. Don't look for a girl that is afraid of you: a girl you can always intimidate. Fear is not respect.
5. Don't be carried away by a girl's physical features: beauty, height, complexion, shape, breast shape, size and firmness, etc. They matter but they are not critical. In the long run, child-bearing and age affect these features. Besides, when you have married a woman for some years, her physical features stop "turning your head."
At that time, what will attract you to her will be what is inside of her: intelligence, wisdom, self-control, patience, peace, gentleness, etc.
6. Don't be interested in a girl because of her wealth or her parents' wealth. Even if she is richer than you or her parents are richer, make it clear from the beginning that you will take care of your marriage yourself or that both of you will take care of your marriage together.
Don't accept your in-laws taking care of your family responsibilities. Let them allow you to build your own home. After all, many of them were poorer than you are now when they got married. If they want you to upgrade to their level, let them support your business, e.g by supplying their goods to you to sell and make your OWN money.

AM I RIGHT?

[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Am I Right? Supported Or Not Supported?? by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:32pm On Aug 19, 2019
OK
Re: Am I Right? Supported Or Not Supported?? by Nickisindigo(m): 2:39pm On Aug 19, 2019
so what are the six golden rules for women

2 Likes

Re: Am I Right? Supported Or Not Supported?? by iTearHerToto: 4:58pm On Aug 19, 2019
Number one sounds to me like......

When you meet a guy, don't think of money first or ask if he owns a car; Even if you are the most hungriest Zoogeria girl, pretend that you are a good girl for like 2 years.

Pukesangry

2 Likes

Re: Am I Right? Supported Or Not Supported?? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 19, 2019
Supported. grin

1 Like

Re: Am I Right? Supported Or Not Supported?? by Starz825(m): 6:28pm On Aug 19, 2019
LillyVal:

AM I RIGHT?

No 5 is so sound...I like u already..
I go like meet u oo

1 Like

Re: Am I Right? Supported Or Not Supported?? by empire2017(m): 9:19pm On Aug 19, 2019
Only like.number 2
Re: Am I Right? Supported Or Not Supported?? by Offpoint: 9:42pm On Aug 19, 2019
Playing "Normal" by Eminem.
Re: Am I Right? Supported Or Not Supported?? by AstroG: 10:09pm On Aug 19, 2019
Relationship talks are rated 18 undecided undecided
THREAD WISELY undecided undecided

LillyVal:

AM I RIGHT?

Re: Am I Right? Supported Or Not Supported?? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:13pm On Aug 19, 2019
Nickisindigo:
so what are the six golden rules for women

Women have got more than a million golden rules, trust me.

They get 'taught' all the time.

This is for you men, and for you alone now.

All of you are calling the topic thrash and boring now . . . now, you "get" how it's like for women being told how to behave/think all the time.

@topic: I don't support (relationship) rules, for anyone. Whatever works . . . for the people involved.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Right? Supported Or Not Supported?? by AstroG: 10:15pm On Aug 19, 2019
Don't lemme come for you undecided undecided
SO??

Magnoliaa:

Re: Am I Right? Supported Or Not Supported?? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:23pm On Aug 19, 2019
AstroG:

Don't lemme come for you undecided undecided
SO??

So, make whatever you want to make out of the topic. Leave women. Don't drag them into it.

1 Like

Re: Am I Right? Supported Or Not Supported?? by AstroG: 10:40pm On Aug 19, 2019
Why??
With their harloting and waywardness undecided undecided

Magnoliaa:

So, make whatever you want to make out of the topic. Leave women. Don't drag them into it.

Re: Am I Right? Supported Or Not Supported?? by Mryacks: 10:45pm On Aug 19, 2019
Some valid points made...

1 Like

Re: Am I Right? Supported Or Not Supported?? by millionboi2: 10:49pm On Aug 19, 2019
LillyVal:

AM I RIGHT?

u no go school
Re: Am I Right? Supported Or Not Supported?? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:50pm On Aug 19, 2019
AstroG:
Why??
When their harloting and waywardness undecided undecided

? ? ?
Re: Am I Right? Supported Or Not Supported?? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 19, 2019
Magnoliaa:

? ? ?
you bothered to quote that animal called AstroG?
Re: Am I Right? Supported Or Not Supported?? by ubunja(m): 12:48am On Aug 20, 2019
Magnoliaa:

All of you are calling the topic thrash and boring now . . . now, you "get" how it's like for women being told how to behave/think all the time.

@topic: I don't support (relationship) rules, for anyone. Whatever works . . . for the people involved.
and that's the problem with most relationship threads: telling the opposite gender how to behave, think etc. I think women do it more. It's narcissistic.

I really hoped OP would explain men to women, not tell men how to behave. That shît is redundant

3 Likes

Re: Am I Right? Supported Or Not Supported?? by AstroG: 7:51am On Aug 20, 2019
Ah never mentioned you and besides ah hate insults.
Am not the one that made your life to be miserable and frustrating
So if you don't mind to be on your Lane
THANKS

Michellekabod2:

Re: Am I Right? Supported Or Not Supported?? by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 20, 2019
Kwani?
AstroG:

THANKS

Re: Am I Right? Supported Or Not Supported?? by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 20, 2019
AstroG:

THANKS

Lol,you that have been quoting me since and I ignored you because an animal ain't worth my time. Now I finally mentioned you,you are pained and telling me to stay on my lane...
Dog,it doesn't matter whether you like insults or not,you are an animal, go to the zoo where you belong,your brethens are waiting for you
Re: Am I Right? Supported Or Not Supported?? by AstroG: 12:33pm On Aug 20, 2019
After you and your bastard child.
IDIOT undecided undecided!!

Michellekabod2:

Lol,you that have been quoting me since and I ignored you because an animal ain't worth my time. Now I finally mentioned you,you are pained and telling me to stay on my lane...
Dog,it doesn't matter whether you like insults or not,you are an animal, go to the zoo where you belong,your brethens are waiting for you

Re: Am I Right? Supported Or Not Supported?? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 20, 2019
AstroG:
After you and your bastard child.
IDIOT undecided undecided!!
E pain am

Re: Am I Right? Supported Or Not Supported?? by AstroG: 12:37pm On Aug 20, 2019
[quote author=Michellekabod2 post=81430063][/quote]

Re: Am I Right? Supported Or Not Supported?? by AstroG: 12:37pm On Aug 20, 2019
undecided undecided

Re: Am I Right? Supported Or Not Supported?? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 20, 2019
smiley
Starz825:

No 5 is so sound...I like u already..
I go like meet u oo
Re: Am I Right? Supported Or Not Supported?? by Magnoliaa(f): 1:33am On Aug 23, 2019
Michellekabod2:

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Am I Right? Supported Or Not Supported?? by AstroG: 7:14am On Aug 23, 2019
Hmmmmmm

Michellekabod2:
Re: Am I Right? Supported Or Not Supported?? by carter009(m): 7:29am On Aug 23, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin you always support everything, don't let them break your head ooo tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Blackivy27:
Supported.
grin
Re: Am I Right? Supported Or Not Supported?? by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 23, 2019
tongue
carter009:
grin grin grin grin grin grin you always support everything, don't let them break your head ooo tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Am I Right? Supported Or Not Supported?? by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 23, 2019
carter009:
i can handle their trouble. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Love This Girl / Please Help A Brother With An Advice / Advice Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.