Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos (19048 Views)

Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' / ‘I Saw Him Clearly, He Became President Of Nigeria’ – Popular Ghanaian Prophet P / Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by khiaa(f): 1:05am On Oct 26, 2019
OkCornel:

Kuku just tell us Adam, Noah and everyone in the Bible were all blacks abeg.

Every other race came from outter space after the bible era.

I guess in your opinion what you stated is true facts about blacks when referring to the Bible.
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by khiaa(f): 1:22am On Oct 26, 2019
OkCornel:

Just go ahead and call them all by their Hebrew names nau...

Is anyone holding you?

Besides, who told you Jesus or rather Yahushua is a black man?

Abi Middle Eastern men in bible days were blacks abi? And their descendants today miraculously turned into another complexion?

Sounds like someone arguing with you that your forefathers were whites. That’s a joke you’ll definitely laugh at.

The blacks are a great race, but no need to go overboard stealing credits where there is none.

SMH undecided Some people are so lost. You remind me of the great freedom fighter Harriet Tubman who rescued 300 slaves to freedom via the underground railroad. She said and I quote "I could have saved 300 more if only they Knew they were slaves".

Like you they were lost and conditioned to what Massa told them. No matter how hard Harriet tried to enlighten them they believed they had a good life with "Good Ole Massa",

Massa was good to them,
"Massa only beats me once a month". " I's just a po black nigga, and massa knows what best for me, White Jesus wouldn't wonts me to leave white Massa".
That's your mindset. grin Pathetic!!

1 Like

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by OkCornel(m): 7:03am On Oct 26, 2019
khiaa:

SMH undecided Some people are so lost. You remind me of the great freedom fighter Harriet Tubman who rescued 300 slaves to freedom via the underground railroad. She said and I quote "I could have saved 300 more if only they Knew they were slaves".

Like you they were lost and conditioned to what Massa told them. No matter how hard Harriet tried to enlighten them they believed they had a good life with "Good Ole Massa",

Massa was good to them,
"Massa only beats me once a month". " I's just a po black nigga, and massa knows what best for me, White Jesus wouldn't wonts me to leave white Massa".
That's your mindset. grin Pathetic!!

Oh, you’ve switched to music.

When you’re done, explain to us how the ancient middle easterners were blacks whose descendants are now of a different complexion.

Like I said earlier, I’m sure if Bhuddism was the major religion, you’ll still argue Bhudda was a black man.

1 Like

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by OkCornel(m): 7:06am On Oct 26, 2019
khiaa:

I guess in your opinion what you stated is true facts about blacks when referring to the Bible.

It’s not just my opinion, that’s what it is. Well unless you can explain to us how the middle easterners today had black ancestors in Bible times.

Then I can have a good laugh believing your ancestors might be whites as well.
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Bigcowhorn: 9:31am On Oct 26, 2019
khiaa:

1. Those who performed miracles performed them in the name of Yahushua, the name Jesus didn't even exist then. You need to read a real bible not the one translated by King James where all the names were changed to fit the English. Remember, there is power in the name of the annointed. The scriptures said not to add or take away from the Bible which King James did.

2. Don't quite understand where you are going with this one. If I ask the Most High for bread he will provide, if you ask your white deity for bread you will get absolutely nothing.

3. Would it be ok if I changed the name of Yahushua the Christ to Jesus the Christ, Tyrone the Christ, Uche the Christ, Brian the Christ, Bigcowhorn the Christ, Cornel the Christ? You see, there is power in the name of Yahushua, no other name can save.

Hmmmm, you are religous? Interesting.

1 Like

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by khiaa(f): 12:01pm On Oct 26, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Hmmmm, you are religous? Interesting.

No, I'm not religious I'm spiritual.
How have you been?
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 26, 2019
khiaa:

Just remember, as you proclaim to have seen the Messiah and he is that white man in the picture, the Kenyans also saw your white Messiah and praised and worshipped him as they followed him down the streets of Kenya. LMAO grin grin What a bunch of idiots. WAKE UP.
Lord Jesus please appear your daughter and give her a new heart which is not filled with so much hate and spitefulness. Amen!!!

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Bigcowhorn: 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2019
khiaa:

No, I'm not religious I'm spiritual.
How have you been?

And a natural mother too. I've been good, thank you.
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by khiaa(f): 12:34pm On Oct 26, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lord Jesus please appear your daughter and give her a new heart which is not filled with so much hate and spitefulness. Amen!!!

I am not the daughter of that piece of trash you are praying to in that picture. You have offended me and the Most High. Get that Rhesus monkey off of this forum and stop blaspheming. The Most high should strike you down where you stand, that's my prayer for you.

1 Like

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 26, 2019
khiaa:

I am not the daughter of that piece of trash you are praying to in that picture. You have offended me and the Most High. Get that piece of shyt off this forum and stop blaspheming.
Haba na, do you think the person whose daughter you are, would be proud of how you sound?

So you need to make your Father proud, eh...

Get rid of some of that negative energy, it is really bad for you.
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Deepfeel(m): 12:43pm On Oct 26, 2019
khiaa:

I am not the daughter of that piece of trash you are praying to in that picture. You have offended me and the Most High. Get that Rhesus monkey off of this forum and stop blaspheming. The Most high should strike you down where you stand, that's my prayer for you.

grin grin grin
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by khiaa(f): 12:43pm On Oct 26, 2019
jesusjnr:
Haba na, do you think the person whose daughter you are, would be proud of how you sound?

So you need to make your Father proud, eh...

Get rid of some of that negative energy, it is really bad for your health and spirit.

Only if you stop parading that Rhesus Monkey on this forum.
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by khiaa(f): 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2019
Deepfeel:

grin grin grin

He said that Rhesus Monkey is his GOD. It's hard to believe that some people are so mentally screwed.
What's up with you and how many months is your wife?
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 26, 2019
khiaa:

Lol!

Na me loose?

But why if I may ask since you don't believe Jesus ever existed.

And you say that's not the face of your Yahushua, so what has this got to do with you?
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by khiaa(f): 12:56pm On Oct 26, 2019
OkCornel:

Oh, you’ve switched to music.

When you’re done, explain to us how the ancient middle easterners were blacks whose descendants are now of a different complexion.

Like I said earlier, I’m sure if Bhuddism was the major religion, you’ll still argue Bhudda was a black man.

Where did you see music in that post?
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 26, 2019
khiaa:

It's very obvious that the Spirit of Christ doesn't dwell in you from your words and actions, cos by your words you'll either be justified or condemned.

You aren't a Christian, so stop arguing about what you don't know, your ignorance is very obvious.

I shake my head at the kind of christians we have on nairaland( 2nd time I'm repeating this statement).

3 Likes

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 26, 2019
khiaa:

If you were called a monkey by the whites, how would you feel?

Won't you take it as a racist' remark?

Here you are doing the same thing, so what would you call yourself?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by khiaa(f): 1:02pm On Oct 26, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lol!

Na me loose?

But why if I may ask since you don't believe Jesus ever existed.

And you say that's not the face of your Yahushua, so what has this got to do with you?

You are blaspheming against the Most High by saying that Rhesus Monkey is his son, which is offensive to me.
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Deepfeel(m): 1:05pm On Oct 26, 2019
khiaa:

He said that Rhesus Monkey is his GOD. It's hard to believe that some people are so mentally screwed.
What's up with you and how many months is your wife?

Lol what can I say, freedom or worship is allowed

My wife is on her 4th month
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 26, 2019
khiaa:

You are blaspheming against the Most High by saying that Rhesus Monkey is his son, which is offensive to me.

Did the Most High tell you that it's not His beloved son or was it a pastor that told you?
Did the Most High tell you His son was black or was it a pastor that told you and you ignorantly believed?
Do you actually have a relationship with the Most High?, cos if you do you wouldn't term the person in that picture a rhesus monkey.
How can you conclude on something you aren't sure of?
I'll like to see what your version of His son looks like. Please post the pics ASAP

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 26, 2019
khiaa:

But you said Jesus is not His Son so what has this got to do with you?

The name in the Op and title is Jesus not Yehushua, and yet you are here giving me conditions concerning someone you said never existed.

By the way, there you go again doing the same thing that would make you hate the whites and call them racists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by khiaa(f): 1:29pm On Oct 26, 2019
jesusjnr:
If you were called a monkey by the whites, how would you feel?

Won't you take it as a racist' remark?

Here you are doing the same thing, so what would you call yourself?
Whites have called me and my people worse things and don't forget how they treated us in the past and today.

A eleven year old girl accidentally bumped into her principal and barely touched his hand for this one of you white rhesus monkey savage cops threw her on the ground, twisted her arm and threw her against the wall while she is crying and begging him to stop.

The principal is standing there watching him do this to the child and did not stop him only said "Officer stop, she isn't a threat to you" your savage rhesus monkey replied, "Yes she's a threat because she is bigger than me".

An eleven year old girl is bigger than this savage grown azz beast. She's in the hospital suffering from a concussion and emotional trauma.

Your Savage Rhesus Monkey resigned from his job. That baby girl is going to be traumatized for a long time.

So fuk your White Rhesus Monkeys, I pray the Most High would send them back to hell where they originated from.
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by OkCornel(m): 1:34pm On Oct 26, 2019
khiaa:

Whites have called me and my people worse things and don't forget how they treated us in the past and today

A eleven year old girl accidentally bumped into her principal and barely touched his hand for this one of you white rhesus monkey savage cops threw her on the ground, twisted her arm and threw her against the wall while she is crying and begging him to stop.

The principal is standing there watching him do this to the child and did not stop him only said "Officer stop, she isn't a threat to you" your savage rhesus monkey replied, "Yes she's a threat because she is bigger than me".

An eleven year old girl is bigger than this savage grown azz beast. She's in the hospital suffering from a concussion and emotional trauma.

Your Savage Rhesus Monkey resigned from his job. That baby girl is going to be traumatized for a long time.

So fuk your White Rhesus Monkeys, I pray the Most High would send them back to hell where they originated from.

The bolded is the root cause of your anger, and I can relate. I discussed with a white friend some days ago on a similar racist incident that happened not too far from my neighborhood.

Anyways there's something basically flawed in the human nature that elicits hatred for one another. This primitive us versus them mentality.

1) Eliminate racism, and humans will still use tribalism as an excuse to hate and kill themselves
2) Even among the whites, eastern europeans are treated like shit
3) Even among the blacks, tribalism and xenophobia are perfect examples of hatred for one another...

So.... what next?

1) Even among the whites, there are good, loving and unbiased people
2) Even among the blacks, there are good, loving and unbiased people
3) Among the whites, there are racist fools
4) Among the blacks, there are tribalistic fools.

Don't let the evil of some people in a particular race or tribe serve as the ultimate basis to judge that particular race or tribe. Every race and tribe has its share of good and evil people.

Deal with everyone on an individual/ case by case basis.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 26, 2019
khiaa:

Whites have called me and my people worse things and don't forget how they treated us in the past and today.

I understand your grouse, but that shouldn't change you and make you to become like them.

I mean blacks have done probably much worse to the blacks than whites have ever done to them.

Can't you see what is going on in Africa?

Can the whites do that to their fellow whites?

Please for your own sake you need not to lose yourself completely because of the the evil that men do whether white or black, otherwise you'd let them win and you lose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by khiaa(f): 1:49pm On Oct 26, 2019
Praivit0:

Did the Most High tell you that it's not His beloved son or was it a pastor that told you?
Did the Most High tell you His son was black or was it a pastor that told you and you ignorantly believed?
Do you actually have a relationship with the Most High?, cos if you do you wouldn't term the person in that picture a rhesus monkey.
How can you conclude on something you aren't sure of?
I'll like to see what your version of His son looks like. Please post the pics ASAP

1. Did the Most High tell you that Rhesus Monkey was his son or was it your pastor?

2. Did the Most High tell you his son was white or was it your pastor and you ignorantly believed him?

3. Do you actually have a relationship with the Most High, because if you did you wouldn't call that Rhesus Monkey in that picture the son of the Most High.

4. Why are you sure that the Messiah is white/pink like a Rhesus Monkey? Go to Revelations for his description and tell me if it mentions a Rhesus Monkey or an Earth Pig.
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by OkCornel(m): 2:12pm On Oct 26, 2019
Going by the description of Jesus in revelation, I guess Jesus' head and hair for example was white as wool when He was alive here on earth right?

smh...

There's a transfiguration (glorified) mode, and more or less a default mode.

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by OkCornel(m): 2:17pm On Oct 26, 2019
What does fine brass look like? Is fine brass black?

Revelation 1 v 14-15; KJV
14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

Let these pictures speak for themselves;

1 Like

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by khiaa(f): 2:30pm On Oct 26, 2019
jesusjnr:
I understand your grouse, but that shouldn't change you and make you to become like them.

I mean blacks have done probably much worse to the blacks than whites have ever done to them.

Can't you see what is going on in Africa?

Can the whites do that to their fellow whites?

Please for your own sake you need not to lose yourself completely because of the the evil that men do whether white or black, otherwise you'd let them win and you lose.

1. I could never be like them if I could they would all be dead. You don't know how the cave beasts are so you will never understand.

2. What the hell are you talking about, this kind of ignorance burns my soul, pick up a damn book and learn what the whites have done and are still doing to us in America. Watch the news, research the information before you make ignorant statements.

How and when have we ever treated those savages bad and done harm to them? Did we take them from their land and make them slaves, not regular slaves like you know of but Chattel Slavery? Did we feed their live babies to alligators? There isn't enough time for me to explain all the wrong doing from those evil savages and their behavior hasn't changed.

3. The whites have done much worse to Africans than Africans have done to each other? The continent is wealthy in resources yet the people live in poverty why, because the whites are robbing you blindly.

The whites have purposely infected the continent with diseases because that's how much they hate you. They did the same thing to us in America, research it.

The Germans did horrible stuff to the Jewish people, so yeah they can do it to their own people not to forget how they treated the Irish and the Polish.

You are ignorant about the nature of the whites and you choose to be so, that's why it's so easy for you to worship their white God that they created for you to worship to keep you docile, submissive and weak so they can keep you under their control and steal all of your resources.

An ancestor of yours said and I quote " When the colonizers came they had the Bible and we had the land, when we woke up they had the land and we had the Bible. That's who whites are, evil spirits.
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by OkCornel(m): 2:34pm On Oct 26, 2019
Let's also look at the Orthodox Jewish Bible;

Revelation 1 v 14-15;

14 And the rosh of him and the hair were lavan (white), like wool, like snow, and the eynayim (eyes) of him were like a flame of eish (fire), [DANIEL 7:9]

15 And the feet of him were like burnished bronze as if in a furnace having been made to glow, and the kol (voice) of him as the sound of mayim rabbim (many waters). [DANIEL 10:6; YECHEZKEL 1:7,24; 43:2; YESHAYAH 1:20; 49:2; SHOFETIM 5:31]

Please note, rosh in Hebrew means HEAD.

Now we can conclude the head is white in color. The Orthodox Jewish Bible however mentioned the feet were like burnished bronze.
So Jesus' Head and leg has different complexions according to the description in Revelation 1 v 14-15

Let us see what burnished bronze glowing in furnace looks like;

Note, the 3rd picture shows burnished bronze in a cool state...which some people have hopped on to assume Jesus was black.

1 Like

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by OkCornel(m): 2:40pm On Oct 26, 2019
Revelation 1 v 14-15; KJV
14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

Revelation 1 v 14-15; Orthodox Jewish Bible

14 And the rosh of him and the hair were lavan (white), like wool, like snow, and the eynayim (eyes) of him were like a flame of eish (fire), [DANIEL 7:9]
15 And the feet of him were like burnished bronze as if in a furnace having been made to glow, and the kol (voice) of him as the sound of mayim rabbim (many waters). [DANIEL 10:6; YECHEZKEL 1:7,24; 43:2; YESHAYAH 1:20; 49:2; SHOFETIM 5:31]

ACCORDING TO THE BOOK OF REVELATION, JESUS' HEAD & HAIR WHERE WHITE IN APPEARANCE, WHILE THE FEET LOOKED LIKE FINE BRASS/BURNISHED BRONZE GLOWING IN A FURNACE

1 Like

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by khiaa(f): 2:52pm On Oct 26, 2019
Praivit0:

It's very obvious that the Spirit of Christ doesn't dwell in you from your words and actions, cos by your words you'll either be justified or condemned.

You aren't a Christian, so stop arguing about what you don't know, your ignorance is very obvious.

I shake my head at the kind of christians we have on nairaland( 2nd time I'm repeating this statement).

You are right, I'm not a Christian, Christianity is a religion and I don't believe in religion.

Christians worship the Bible not the Most High. The Bible was written for our guidance while on this Earth. It teaches us what to do and what not to do but people have turned into a God to be worshipped. I only worship one God and its not the Bible, Torah, or the Quran.

1 Like

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by OkCornel(m): 2:56pm On Oct 26, 2019
khiaa:

You are right, I'm not a Christian, Christianity is a religion and I don't believe in religion.

Christians worship the Bible not the Most High. The Bible was written for our guidance while on this Earth. It teaches us what to do and what not to do but people have turned into a God to be worshipped. I only worship one God and its not the Bible, Torah, or the Quran.

Well, I can totally relate with this bit of your post in bold.

After all, Adam didn’t need a Bible to serve God nor communicate with Him and worship Him.

It’s still an important book (product), as long as it’s not elevated over and above the Spirit of God (the source) that reveals all truth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Eat To Live OR Live To Eat, Which Do You Belong To ? / Keys For A Happy Marriage- A Christain Perspective / Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.