Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,439 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos (19457 Views)

Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' / ‘I Saw Him Clearly, He Became President Of Nigeria’ – Popular Ghanaian Prophet P / Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Rosskiki: 2:13am On Aug 26, 2019
OkCornel:

Take a close look at the genealogy of Jesus, then tell us which of His ancestors once lived in Ethiopia or married from there.

Abi is it Koran I've been quoting for you?

I'm done with you, SLAVEBOY DONKEY ROBOT. (Spit)
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by OkCornel(m): 2:29am On Aug 26, 2019
Rosskiki:

OYA, TELL US THE 'TRUE CONTEXT' OF ZEPHANIA 3:10

If you are a student of history, and familiar with Josephus Flavius and Herodotus, you'll see that this prophecy was fulfilled by King Cyrus of Persia.

After Pharoah Neco soundly trounced Josiah in war, the kingdom of Judah fell under Egypt's control, some of the Jews were taken as slaves to Egypt, and some sold into Ethiopia consequently.

If you study Bible history, this same Pharoah Neco was killed by Nebuchadnezzar who eventually took over Judah and Israel and brought about the first exile.

Anyways, when the Persian empire usurped the Babylonian empire as the world super power, Cyrus gave an order for the Jews to be freed to their homelands. Including the descendant of those Jews who were sold into slavery to Ethiopia by Pharoah Neco several years ago.

Remember, if you read the book of Esther, the Persian empire stretched from Cush to India.
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by OkCornel(m): 2:32am On Aug 26, 2019
Rosskiki:

Tantrums flow easily when there's nothing left upstairs.

Please when you have the answers to which of Jesus' ancestors lived in Ethiopia or married blacks. Kindly inform this thread.

Reading black theory junk does not in anyway make you sound enlightened. The ease with which you throw tantrums says a lot about your next to zero emotional intelligence smiley

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by OkCornel(m): 2:33am On Aug 26, 2019
Rosskiki:

OYA, TELL US THE 'TRUE CONTEXT' OF ZEPHANIA 3:10

THOSE WERE VERY PLAIN WORDS, WITH NO RIDDLES OR PARABLES.

WHAT IS YOUR ''INTERPRETATION'' OF YAHWEH'S DIRECT UTTERANCE?

Which of Jesus' ancestors lived and married from Ethiopia nau?

Where is your evidence that ancient semitic people were once black/brown?

Read up Jospehus and Herodotus accounts on Jewish history and see how Zephaniah 3 v 10 was eventually fulfilled through the decree of King Cyrus. I've put a summary of it on this thread a few posts ago.

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by donnie(m): 2:51am On Aug 26, 2019
Never have I seen a post as foolish as this

3 Likes

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by OkCornel(m): 3:01am On Aug 26, 2019
donnie:

LMAO, people sit down to formulate theories like this?

Hahahaha, kingdom of Judah in West Africa?
Bantu speaking groups , Yoruba and Ibos were ancient Israelites?

Oh Lord, I'm laughing with tears in my eyes.

Now I can see why that dude is shouting Zephaniah 3 v 10

1 Like

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by budaatum: 5:04am On Aug 26, 2019
1Sharon:

So you mean to say you've never heard about Christians saying the bible is god-breathed? You've never heard the term god-breathed used to describe the bible?
I have, but I was wondering if you were one of those sort of people, and why you say the Bible is god-breathed.

1 Like

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 26, 2019
donnie:
Thank for endorsing this post without even knowing it.

#foolish
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by budaatum: 5:04pm On Aug 26, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

Your arguments here are not hard to dismiss, but there is with you a constant point in discussion where it ceases to be meaningful to continue to talk with you. We have just arrived there. So, while I am sorely tempted to answer your arguments for the sake of other readers, I consider it a waste of time because once you get to this point, your further responses become murkier and murkier, so that even when I do unravel the madness in your comments, it is not quite a useful venture, because those who are misled by them are generally not at all interested in Truth.
While you are sorely tempted, you will easily dismiss my arguments and refuse to continue to "unravel the madness in your comments".

I perfectly understand Ihe. If I were your neighbour, you will put in the effort to love me.

Ihedinobi3:
There is no woman or man, if we cannot tell what a man or woman is just by looking at them.
You need to gain some experience to increase your knowledge, Ihe. You'd find telling man and woman apart has become a little more complex than you can tell "just by looking at them".

Ihedinobi3:
Another is your issue with axioms, which is causing me concern for your students. The meaning or definition of an axiom is that it is a self-evident truth that cannot be proven, rather it is used to develop arguments and theories. I have conceded that it is not entirely impossible to prove an axiom, because, in fact, a circular argument is still proof, even if not a convincing one for skeptics. If you have issues with this, I am really troubled what chance anyone has to understand math under your tutelage.
Below is an example I found of someone being axiomatic.

Dtruthspeaker:
[b]if a thing is evident, it does not require evidence! [/b]Therefore all things evident are all things true. It is evident that there is light and darkness, up and down, left and right, good and evil,, seen and unseen and Law of opposites is hereby established.

But how can a man explain these things to a log of wood or a piece of metal, an idol through and through?

If I were to respond to this individual, I would be asking if an 'evidence thing' is true by its existence or by what is subjectively said about it.

I do not teach my students axioms, Ihe. That would be like teaching them what to believe! Maths, Physics, English Language and How to Use Your Brain, are my subjects where I teach to think and to reason and be bold enough to say "prove it" when anyone throws axioms around. It was after all axiomatically stated at one time that the Earth was the centre of the universe. And Christ did warn us to "abandon our preconceived ideas!"

Ihedinobi3:
Those are, as I said, just examples to demonstrate what I have said. I only engaged you here, as I mostly do with others, in order to crystallize what Truth I can from conversing with you, but beyond here I will only be contending with a wilful dishonesty that will serve no good purpose whatsoever. So, I am done discussing with you on this matter.
I understand. God is only served by our honesty and we would not want you to wilfully be honest.

Please know that I will continue to engage you with the assistance of the Spirit of the Lord.

Ihedinobi3:
As for the Peace of your Lord, I do not believe that he wants any peace with me, and I certainly want none with or from him.
The Lord God will forgive us Ihe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 27, 2019
Rosskiki:

YOU ARE A LIAR. THERE WERE NO BLONDE WHITE POPULATIONS IN THE MIDDLE EAST 2000 YEARS AGO, SO YOUR IMAGE IS FAKE. THAT REGION WAS FILLED WITH BLACK AND BROWN PEOPLE IN ANTIQUITY.

EUROPEANS ORIGINALLY DEPICTED THOSE RELIGIOUS FIGURES - 'JESUS', 'MARY' ETC AS BLACKS.

IT WAS ONLY DURING THE SLAVE TRADE/COLONIALISM ERA, WHICH SAW THE RISE OF RACISM, THAT THEY BEGAN TO 'WHITEN' THE IMAGES.

BUT MANY OLD CHURCHES IN EUROPE STILL RETAIN THE ORIGINAL DEPICTIONS IN THEIR WALLS AND WINDOWS, IN IMAGES KNOWN AS THE 'BLACK MADONNA': https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=black+madonna&hl=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjkiNWVkp_kAhVBqHEKHW8AByIQ_AUIESgB&biw=1862&bih=975
Lol!

I think you should be more concerning about having Him in your heart, because at the moment, regardless of what color He skin was, He's not.
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by 1Sharon(f): 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2019
Rosskiki:

YOU ARE A LIAR. THERE WERE NO BLONDE WHITE POPULATIONS IN THE MIDDLE EAST 2000 YEARS AGO, SO YOUR IMAGE IS FAKE. THAT REGION WAS FILLED WITH BLACK AND BROWN PEOPLE IN ANTIQUITY.

EUROPEANS ORIGINALLY DEPICTED THOSE RELIGIOUS FIGURES - 'JESUS', 'MARY' ETC AS BLACKS.

IT WAS ONLY DURING THE SLAVE TRADE/COLONIALISM ERA, WHICH SAW THE RISE OF RACISM, THAT THEY BEGAN TO 'WHITEN' THE IMAGES.

BUT MANY OLD CHURCHES IN EUROPE STILL RETAIN THE ORIGINAL DEPICTIONS IN THEIR WALLS AND WINDOWS, IN IMAGES KNOWN AS THE 'BLACK MADONNA': https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=black+madonna&hl=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjkiNWVkp_kAhVBqHEKHW8AByIQ_AUIESgB&biw=1862&bih=975

He is a COON

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by 1Sharon(f): 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2019
OkCornel:

Hahaha, you might as well call the Arabs black and brown people too.

Infact, the Chinese were once black and brown too.

Every Bible character were black and brown. Lol.

Ride on...

Actually the original Arabs were black. But what do you know?? You're a self-hating african

1 Like

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by MoonWater: 7:39pm On Aug 27, 2019
jesusjnr:
Of course Jesus doesn't appear in just any form, however regardless of the form He chooses to appear in when He comes, all men shall immediately know it's Him.
I will like to know, when Jesus comes back and you are able to recognize him, will he come with the Islamic prophet Mohammed
2. If you have seen the Jesus as you claim, does he look like God? Is Jesus God?
3. Why is it that you have never prayed to see the image of Moses?
Question 1and 2 is a bit technical so I will suggest you study it for some days before replying
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by MoonWater: 8:22pm On Aug 27, 2019
OkCornel:
After Pharoah Neco soundly trounced Josiah in war, the kingdom of Judah fell under Egypt's control, some of the Jews were taken as slaves to Egypt, and some sold into Ethiopia consequently..
thanks you for bringing this issue of Pharaoh NECO up. It's a story that will not be touched by any pastor in Church.
I will use it to enlighten you a bit.
Josiah was said to be the most righteous and faithful king to the Israelite deity (YHWH)... Why then was JOSIAH defeated and murdered by Pharaoh NECO who told Josiah that he got his message from a deity superior to the Jewish deity?
USE YOUR COMMON SENSE...
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by OkCornel(m): 8:30pm On Aug 27, 2019
MoonWater:
thanks you for bringing this issue of Pharaoh NECO up. It's a story that will not be touched by any pastor in Church.
Josiah was said to be the most righteous and faithful king to the Israelite deity (YHWH)... Why then was JOSIAH defeated and murdered by Pharaoh NECO who told Josiah that he got his message from a deity superior to the Jewish deity?
USE YOUR COMMON SENSE...

And your point is? God only speaks to the Jews and Christians or what?

Job was in neither category, yet he had a close relationship with God. Nebuchadnezzar knew who God was. Cyrus the Persian king was used by God...

God promised to pour out His Spirit on ALL FLESH, not a religious sect only.

So what exactly is your point again? That I think God has a religion He favors?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by OkCornel(m): 8:45pm On Aug 27, 2019
1Sharon:

Actually the original Arabs were black. But what do you know?? You're a self-hating african

Are you confusing the Moors as original Arabs?

So the Persians, Babylonians, Turks e.t.c that formed the Arab nations in the middle east today were once blacks? Okay ooo
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Nobody: 6:19am On Aug 28, 2019
MoonWater:
I will like to know, when Jesus comes back and you are able to recognize him, will he come with the Islamic prophet Mohammed
There are several men who I believe are true prophets of God inclusive of Mohammed, so if believing that someone was a true prophet of God means that the person would come back with Jesus, then all of them inclusive of Mohammed and Moses would appear with Him.

MoonWater:

2. If you have seen the Jesus as you claim, does he look like God?
You tell me for i never said I've seen God almighty before, so if you have, tell me if He looks like the person in the picture.

MoonWater:
Is Jesus God?
Jesus is God but not God Almighty, for Jesus is the only begotten Son of God Almighty.

MoonWater:

3. Why is it that you have never prayed to see the image of Moses?
Give me one reason why i should?

MoonWater:

Question 1and 2 is a bit technical so I will suggest you study it for some days before replying
To you they are, not to me for it only took me seconds to answer.
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 28, 2019
MoonWater:
USE YOUR COMMON SENSE...
Lol!

You greatly err with the bolded, otherwise you have to show me where Neco said he got his message from a deity superior to that of the Jewish and not your own fabrication of your imagination?

And also explain why it was written in Law and the prophets that it was God - in other words the deity of the Jews - and not a god who had commanded Neco to make haste, that made Neco warn Josiah from meddling in the matter that God had sent him, so that he would not be destroyed?

Any man who stands in the way of God's Will, even after they have been warned by God to desist from it, should expect anything which comes with that disobedience.

Josiah was not meant to die in that instance hence God using Neco to warn him that it was from God, so that he doesn't see himself coming up against God and losing his life in the process. But he wouldn't listen to the strong warnings, hence his death.

2 Chronicles 35:21-22 (KJV)

21 But he sent ambassadors to him, saying, What have I to do with thee, thou king of Judah? I come not against thee this day, but against the house wherewith I have war: for God commanded me to make haste: forbear thee from meddling with God, who is with me, that he destroy thee not.
22 Nevertheless Josiah would not turn his face from him, but disguised himself, that he might fight with him, and hearkened not unto the words of Necho from the mouth of God, and came to fight in the valley of Megiddo.

1 Like

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by LiveScience: 1:21pm On Aug 28, 2019
OkCornel:
The Science of Intuition: How to Measure 'Hunches' and 'Gut Feelings'

Whether you call it a "gut feeling," an "inner voice" or a "sixth sense," intuition can play a real part in people's decision making, a new study suggests.

For the first time, researchers devised a technique to measure intuition. After using this method, they found evidence that people can use their intuition to make faster, more accurate and more confident decisions, according to the findings, published online in April in the journal Psychological Science.

https://www.livescience.com/54825-scientists-measure-intuition.html

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by MoonWater: 6:48pm On Aug 28, 2019
My point with Pharoah NECO is that YHWH is just another diety in the Mesopotamia region and in fact, He is not and never will he be a Supreme Deity (if there is any). Who was Josiah and his importance in the sight of YHWH? Yet, he was murdered by a Nigga
OkCornel:

And your point is? God only speaks to the Jews and Christians or what?
I heard no one comes to the father except through the Son... I wouldn't know if Buddah or Muhammad is the son tho

OkCornel:
Job was in neither category, yet he had a close relationship with God. Nebuchadnezzar knew who God was. Cyrus the Persian king was used by God...
Neither category? Is there another Job in the Bible?

OkCornel:
in the new testament or the old testament?
OkCornel:

So what exactly is your point again? That I think God has a religion He favors?
you should study Egyptian history /war and conquest to understand Pharaoh NECO and the Egyptian diety. The Bible is not a historical book neither can it tell you the history of a people who pre-date the Hebrews
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by MoonWater: 7:07pm On Aug 28, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lol!

You greatly err with the bolded, otherwise you have to show me where Neco said he got his message from a deity superior to that of the Jewish and not your own fabrication of your imagination?

[s] And also explain why it was written in Law and the prophets that it was God - in other words the deity of the Jews - and not a god who had commanded Neco to make haste, that made Neco warn Josiah from meddling in the matter that God had sent him, so that he would not be destroyed?

Any man who stands in the way of God's Will, even after they have been warned by God to desist from it, should expect anything which comes with that disobedience.

Josiah was not meant to die in that instance hence God using Neco to warn him that it was from God, so that he doesn't see himself coming up against God and losing his life in the process. But he wouldn't listen to the strong warnings, hence his death.

2 Chronicles 35:21-22 (KJV)

21 But he sent ambassadors to him, saying, What have I to do with thee, thou king of Judah? I come not against thee this day, but against the house wherewith I have war: for God commanded me to make haste: forbear thee from meddling with God, who is with me, that he destroy thee not.
22 Nevertheless Josiah would not turn his face from him, but disguised himself, that he might fight with him, and hearkened not unto the words of Necho from the mouth of God, and came to fight in the valley of Megiddo.[/s]
1. the Bible is not a historical book with emperical fact. That being said, a simple search on Google using Egypt/Pharoah NECO conquest will enlightening you further.

But if we want to judge the Bible passage you quoted, we could conclude God communicated with Josiah through NIPOST but COMMUNICATED through 7G wireless with Pharoah NECO.
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 28, 2019
MoonWater:
1. the Bible is not a historical book with emperical fact. That being said, a simple search on Google using Egypt/Pharoah NECO conquest will enlightening you further.

But if we want to judge the Bible passage you quoted, we could conclude God communicated with Josiah through NIPOST but COMMUNICATED through 7G wireless with Pharoah NECO.
Hahahahahahaha. Very funny.

So where did you get your information that Neco told Josiah he was sent from a superior deity to his from?

Google or your head? Certainly not the Bible.
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by OkCornel(m): 10:21pm On Aug 28, 2019
MoonWater:
My point with Pharoah NECO is that YHWH is just another diety in the Mesopotamia region and in fact, He is not and never will he be a Supreme Deity (if there is any). Who was Josiah and his importance in the sight of YHWH? Yet, he was murdered by a Nigga
A regional diety worshipped by Enoch, A regional diety that spoke through an Egyptian Pharoah Neco, a regional diety acknowledged by the Kingdom of Babylon, Persia & Medes after the acts of Daniel and his 3 friends.

Regional must mean something else.

MoonWater:

I heard no one comes to the father except through the Son... I wouldn't know if Buddah or Muhammad is the son tho

Good luck with your search, let us know when you've seen where those two tell us they are the way to God as well. In Islam, Mohammed clearly mentioned Jesus is the son of VIRGIN Mary. Good luck finding out who Jesus' Father is.

MoonWater:

Neither category? Is there another Job in the Bible?

You really want to tell me Job from Uz is a Jew or a Christian? Really?

MoonWater:

Was prophesied in the old testament (Joel), and it came to pass in the new testament (Acts).

MoonWater:

you should study Egyptian history /war and conquest to understand Pharaoh NECO and the Egyptian diety. The Bible is not a historical book neither can it tell you history of a people who pre-date the Hebrews

Lol, so after studying Egyptian history/war conquest, who did Pharoah Neco claim spoke to him? Ra? Seth? Osiris?
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 29, 2019
Rosskiki:

I wish you have Jesus in heart, considering all this desperation to prove he was black.
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 30, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

I can't say if this your question came at the right time or wrong, cos of the accusations that have been flying around, however I'm not moved by popular opinion, so I'll reply you.

A young man asked me if Jesus looked like most of the Jesus pics and I told him no, cos I had never seen any close to it.

The night before I came across the pics, I lay down speaking in tongues and it was as if I was feeling sleepy, suddenly I saw myself with my phone on nairaland on that exact thread where the pics was.

I logged in the next morning before 11am and came straight to the thread and it was what I saw the previous night, that was why I told you to post it here before I came back online in the evening , and I logged off immediately.

That was the only thing I came to do online that morning of thesame day when I logged in.

You can confirm through my posts and you'll see that it was the only post I made that morning of same day.

God bless

https://www.nairaland.com/5353610/much-respect-all-those-put#81392443
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by budaatum: 10:56am On Aug 30, 2019
OkCornel:

Tantrums flow easily when there's nothing left upstairs.

Please when you have the answers to which of Jesus' ancestors lived in Ethiopia or married blacks. Kindly inform this thread.

Reading black theory junk does not in anyway make you sound enlightened. The ease with which you throw tantrums says a lot about your next to zero emotional intelligence smiley
This is not about "black", but there was a lot of history, religion, and worship of the gods before Yahweh. Moses afterall was a member of the household of Pharoah so denying Egyptian input into what we now call Bible is a grave error, one that we are intentionally decieved to make.

There is a reason it is [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Hosea+11%3A1%2CMatthew+2%3A15&version=KJV]written[/url] that "out of Egypt I called my Son", and one day we would evolve to ask what that reason is.
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by OkCornel(m): 11:08am On Aug 30, 2019
budaatum:

This is not about "black", but there was a lot of history, religion, and worship of the gods before Yahweh. Moses afterall was a member of the household of Pharoah so denying Egyptian input into what we now call Bible is a grave error, one that we are intentionally decieved to make.

There is a reason it is [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Hosea+11%3A1%2CMatthew+2%3A15&version=KJV]written[/url] that "out of Egypt I called my Son", and one day we would evolve to ask what that reason is.

I'm not taking out anything from the Bible

I have pasted the genealogy of Jesus for everyone to see. I'd like to know where and how any of Jesus'ancestors were black, or married from the lineage of Cush. Or even lived in bondage in Cush.

Or whether the Semites were even a black race to start with.

Cheers.
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by budaatum: 11:17am On Aug 30, 2019
OkCornel:

I'm not taking out anything from the Bible

I have pasted the genealogy of Jesus for everyone to see. I'd like to know where and how any of Jesus'ancestors were black, or married from the lineage of Cush. Or even lived in bondage in Cush.

Or whether the Semites were even a black race to start with.

Cheers.
There is no authentic genealogy of Jesus Christ, and whether his ancestors were black or white is one of those senseless things the senseless allow themselves to be bogged down in instead of acquiring deeper understandings of his teachings which are way more important than the colour of his skin which is the sole interest of image makers.
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by OkCornel(m): 11:42am On Aug 30, 2019
budaatum:

There is no authentic genealogy of Jesus Christ, and whether his ancestors were black or white is one of those senseless things the senseless allow themselves to be bogged down in instead of acquiring deeper understandings of his teachings which are way more important than the colour of his skin which is the sole interest of image makers.

If there's no authentic genealogy of Jesus, wouldn't that point doubts to the authenticity of Jesus Himself?

In the midst of all the versions and contradictions there is certainly one that is authentic.

Anyways, the point has been made earlier on the thread. Obeying the words of Jesus and living for the Truth is what is paramount.

It's all nonsense if we can't obey His instructions even when we know what He looks like. We are no different from the Pharisees and the lovers of religion that opposed the Truth He lived and died for.

Cheers.
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by MoonWater: 1:20pm On Aug 30, 2019
OkCornel:
And here was my response
MoonWater:

then you knocked yourself off by responding that
OkCornel:

Was prophesied in the old testament (Joel), and it came to pass in the new testament (Acts).
So the prophecy came to pass in "Acts" way after Jesus death. This means the prophecy has nothing to do with Pharaoh NECO
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by OkCornel(m): 1:25pm On Aug 30, 2019
MoonWater:
And here was my response
then you knocked yourself off by responding that

So the prophecy came to pass in "Acts" way after Jesus death. This means the prophecy has nothing to do with Pharaoh NECO

Ogbeni, even prior to the outpouring of the Spirit, God has been communicating to anyone who seeks Him... either Jew or Gentile.

Unless you want to tell us Job was a Jew or Christian.

Or Enoch was a Jew or Christian.

Or Pharoah Neco was a Jew or Christian.

Or Balaam was a Jew or Christian.

Or Nebuchadnezzar was suffering from hallucinations when he saw 4 men in the fire instead of 3 originally casted in the furnace.

Please hurry up and tell us whether it was Osiris, Ra or Seth or other Egyptian dieties that spoke through Neco abeg.
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by budaatum: 3:33pm On Aug 31, 2019
OkCornel:

If there's no authentic genealogy of Jesus, wouldn't that point doubts to the authenticity of Jesus Himself?

In the midst of all the versions and contradictions there is certainly one that is authentic.

Anyways, the point has been made earlier on the thread. Obeying the words of Jesus and living for the Truth is what is paramount.

It's all nonsense if we can't obey His instructions even when we know what He looks like. We are no different from the Pharisees and the lovers of religion that opposed the Truth He lived and died for.

Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

The Reason Why Atheists Dont/cant Convince Staunch Christians. / 5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD’S Word / Is It Okay For A Female Pastor To Officiate A Wedding Ceremony?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.