Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

You Arrange To Meet Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Arrange To Meet Up (859 Views)

Should I Arrange / How To Arrange Sex With A Girl / Help! How Do You Arrange For Babes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Arrange To Meet Up by MissRaine69(f): 5:41pm On Aug 19, 2019
at a local restaurant and she brings a football team of friends. How do you guys handle this blatant lack of decorum?

1 Like

Re: You Arrange To Meet Up by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 19, 2019
No need for long talks,

I will respect myself and walk away..... What becomes of her and her group of Almajiri beggars is none of my business henceforth.

5 Likes

Re: You Arrange To Meet Up by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:47pm On Aug 19, 2019
I pay for both of us, she feeds the rest.... Simple as that!!!
Re: You Arrange To Meet Up by godofuck231: 5:48pm On Aug 19, 2019
Run away! 2 or 3 hungry hyenas can kill a full grown lion, if you marry her they will smell food and still trace you, hyenas are always hungry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Arrange To Meet Up by Rosay15(f): 6:16pm On Aug 19, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
I pay for both of us, she feeds the rest.... Simple as that!!!
.. You’re nice oh cheesy
Re: You Arrange To Meet Up by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:33pm On Aug 19, 2019
Rosay15:
.. You’re nice oh cheesy
Lol, Life no Hard

1 Like

Re: You Arrange To Meet Up by dingbang(m): 7:13pm On Aug 19, 2019
This shittt has never happened to me
Re: You Arrange To Meet Up by Glink2018(m): 7:17pm On Aug 19, 2019
We have a lot of hungry ladies around town.

If you join an invitation you were called for, you will experience the shame in quantum
Re: You Arrange To Meet Up by 2dice01: 7:20pm On Aug 19, 2019
dingbang:
This shittt has never happened to me
same here

we fix a date and you bring your friends without telling me

i still don't know wakanda shii am gonna show grin
Re: You Arrange To Meet Up by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 19, 2019
just politely tell her either alone or in the midst of her friends that you were expecting only her or it was an outing, for just the two of you to get to know each other and ask her or them if they are fine with it.
if she says no, then politely take your leave, if she agrees ascertain if the evening hasn't been ruined ,observe her mood. if it's has also kindly take your leave. please don't waste your money for someone who doesn't care about you or your feelings.

1 Like

Re: You Arrange To Meet Up by CAPSLOCKED: 8:06pm On Aug 19, 2019
MissRaine69:
at a local restaurant and she brings a football team of friends. How do you guys handle this blatant lack of decorum?

MOST MEN SPEND OUT OF PLAN SO THAT THEY CAN BE HELD AS "THE MAN". I HAVE NEVER BEEN IN SUCH A SITUATION ANYWAY. I DON'T AGREE TO MEET UP WITH IDĮOTS.

2 Likes

Re: You Arrange To Meet Up by Lonestar124: 9:07pm On Aug 19, 2019
What a wonderful menu she present to me, i eat all the food in her menu with no remorse....I will foot the bill of her and the friends on reason best known to me
Re: You Arrange To Meet Up by Raalsalghul: 10:57pm On Aug 19, 2019
Erediauwa:
No need for long talks,

I will respect myself and walk away..... What becomes of her and her group of Almajiri beggars is none of my business henceforth.

2 Likes

Re: You Arrange To Meet Up by Retrography(m): 6:40am On Aug 20, 2019
That's not a date but "foodie call". It's easy to blame the guy- he might have over hyped himself while wooing the lady.

(1) (Reply)

Dwarf Richer Than Dangote (east Comedy) (episode 01)**shatta Bandle / The Iceberg that sinks destinies / Ladies See The Secret I Want To Leak Out To You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.