Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,847 members, 7,828,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker (21884 Views)

Ministerial Screening: Ngige Blasts PDP (Video) / Wike Blasts PDP Senators, Reps Over NASS Election / Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker by freemi(m): 3:58pm On Aug 20, 2019
Bern1992:
Come here in Nigeria and say that.
no its better he stays ther n do d needful o. Naija is a lawles entity

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker by Eteka1(m): 4:03pm On Aug 20, 2019
funmike83:
It is only in Nigeria, protesters would be arrested. German government knows the meaning of fundamental human right
I never knew that fundamental human rights includes beating and tearing another persons clothes in public just because you don't like his shirt.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 20, 2019
Inteltower:

many of entered that once chance bus when Buhari & his new coalition were screaming change.
so don't blame him.
because we have be gullible like him

No, he should be thoroughly blamed.

He's an adult, he's an elder, he's supposed to be a leader, He's a grandfather, he is supposed to have seen all these things happening today long before anyone else, he knows the north and Fulani more than us, he witnessed buharis first time as president first hand.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker by landforeast(m): 4:06pm On Aug 20, 2019
Bern1992:
Come here in Nigeria and say that.
You that is in the zoo what have you achieved
Who knows you??

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker by Clickairtravels: 4:07pm On Aug 20, 2019
In my own opinion, the best thing for the Nigeria state to do is LET D BIAFRANS GO!! Their continued stay in Nigeria is retrogressive and contaminating.. They are simply way too persistence and unrelenting..
Biafran war history needs to be revisited and thought in schools as a means of education to both d young and old..
Dear Nigerian state, I beg you to learn from the past and avoid contamination of other tribes whose eyes were not yet open before you bit more than you can chew..

This is a note of warning!!
I rest my case!!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 20, 2019
funmike83:
It is only in Nigeria, protesters would be arrested. German government knows the meaning of fundamental human right

So beating up someone in public and tearing their clothes is one of ur fundamental rights as human?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker by Iamgrey5(m): 4:08pm On Aug 20, 2019
feelings1:

The news was on channels tv. Not a fake news bro.
It is fake

I have been watching channels all day and they have not mentioned anything like that.

The news is fraud
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker by Iamgrey5(m): 4:09pm On Aug 20, 2019
PrecisionFx:

So beating up someone in public and tearing their clothes is one of ur fundamental rights as human?
Yes, according to your brothers grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker by Inteltower: 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2019
PrecisionFx:

No, he should be thoroughly blamed.

He's an adult, he's an elder, he's supposed to be a leader, He's a grandfather, he is supposed to have seen all these things happening today long before anyone else, he knows the north and Fulani more than us, he witnessed buharis first time as president first hand.

Was there any other capable

& if there were would have the majority voted otherwise. all eyes were on APC in 2015..relegating all other parties.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Yes, according to you brothers grin

Dafty!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker by freemi(m): 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2019
sapientia:
Kanu now talks too much
lies
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker by Iamgrey5(m): 4:11pm On Aug 20, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Dafty!!!
Direct your anger to your blodas grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 20, 2019
Inteltower:

Was there any other capable

& if there were would have the majority voted otherwise. all eyes were on APC in 2015..relegating all other parties.

Broad daylight self deception.

U mean all yoruba eyes was on apc in 2015.

Stop covering up for Wole Soyinka because he's ur fellow yoruba man. He bleeped up and should apologise to Nigerians before he starts speaking against buhari..He's a heavy part of that problem...

""Was there any other capable""

GEJ wasn't just more capable, He was the very best Nigerian had seen since 1960...How dare u even try to compare GEJ and a well established tyrant dullard fossil. He was ousted out of jealously n greed from yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker by Ayoefa: 4:15pm On Aug 20, 2019
[[s]quote author=landforeast post=81436672]
Mumu
After eating 100 naira bread and beans and wearing one bursars for one week you will come here and abuse a man who have travelled to almost all the continent of the world while you yourself have never left that slum in Ajegunle.
Born to suffer[/quote][/s]

Dumb ass, I can feed you and your sorry miserable family for ages to come.
When you reach my gate, send me a message and I'll tell my gateman to spare you some change to go and buy some food.
Dumb mofo. STFU and go FVCK your shithole mother.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker by freemi(m): 4:15pm On Aug 20, 2019
wellmax:
The coward can only bark from a foreign land.

Sowore camre home to face the heat, but dilector ran away, spewing trash from overseas.
n wer is sowore today? Naija is a lawles entity?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker by FuckThaMod: 4:24pm On Aug 20, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Physical assualt is not peaceful protest

Ipob members need to educate themselves.

There's video evidence!
Go and kill yourself
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker by FuckThaMod: 4:25pm On Aug 20, 2019
Iamgrey5:
I don't condone physical assualt, a peaceful protest to block him from entering the gathering in the first place will have sufficed.
Peaceful protest is not enough for Nigerian politicians, Damn it boy! angry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker by oluwaahmed: 4:26pm On Aug 20, 2019
Ayoefa:
Mumu
After eating 100 naira bread and beans and wearing one bursars for one week you will come here and abuse a man who have travelled to almost all the continent of the world while you yourself have never left that slum in Ajegunle.
Born to suffer[/s]

When you reach my gate, send me a message and I'll tell my gateman to spare you some change to go and buy some food.

E pain am

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker by landforeast(m): 4:26pm On Aug 20, 2019
Ayoefa:
Mumu
Born to suffer[/s]

Sorry I don't exchange words with classless chest beaters like you. Check the next person.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker by Inteltower: 4:30pm On Aug 20, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Broad daylight self deception.

U mean all yoruba eyes was on apc in 2015.

Stop covering up for Wole Soyinka because he's ur fellow yoruba man. He bleeped up and should apologise to Nigerians before he starts speaking against buhari..He's a heavy part of that problem...

""Was there any other capable""

GEJ wasn't just more capable, He was the very best Nigerian had seen since 1960...How dare u even try to compare GEJ and a well established tyrant dullard fossil. He was ousted out of jealously n greed from yorubas.

dude GEJ is a Democrat but was terribly weak.

& what I meant by capable was being able to oppose the dominance of PDP.
am not a fan of buhari but his coalition was the one capable to remove them from power. & unfortunately buhari was given to us as an option.

am by no means defending Soyinka but no one is above mistake Mr Crucifier
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker by jimyjames(m): 4:33pm On Aug 20, 2019
joycejohn2223:
Ibos are the most dis-united ethnic group, reason why Biafra will always be an illusion lipsrsealed
Afonja's are so United but why are they still ass licking Northerness ? Are afonja's not big enough to have their own Nation?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 20, 2019
Inteltower:

dude GEJ is a Democrat but was terribly weak.

& what I meant by capable was being able to oppose the dominance of PDP.
am not a fan of buhari but his coalition was the one capable to remove them from power. & unfortunately buhari was given to us as an option.

am by no means defending Soyinka but no one is above mistake Mr Crucifier

Wole Soyinka did not make a mistake, let that sink in.

Don't just throw around words, explain what u mean by GEJ being terribly weak.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker by lagdmark(m): 4:34pm On Aug 20, 2019
[quote author=Oteola30 post=81434958]IPOB[/quote
Fear fear Kanu is a hypocrite, he's pretending as if he is in control of Ipob.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 20, 2019
jimyjames:

Afonja's are so United but why are they still ass licking Northnersss? Are afonja's not big enough to have their own Nation?

Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker by oluwaahmed: 4:36pm On Aug 20, 2019
Ayoefa:
NAMDIOT COWARD COWNU has just spewed new trash for the brainwashed retarded gullible ipob miscreant zombies.

If you disagree, argue with ur keyboard.

Instead of you to quickly finish drinking your garri & groundnut so u can hustle today's keke balance and carry, ure talking trash about someone more important than your ancestors.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker by jimyjames(m): 4:38pm On Aug 20, 2019
Ayoefa:
NAMDIOT COWARD COWNU has just spewed new trash for the brainwashed retarded gullible ipob miscreant zombies.

If you disagree, argue with ur keyboard.

Afonja zombies will always remain slaves to Fulanis, bunch of verbal warriors, they can't look their slave masters in the eye for once and tell them to their face they are wrong, argue with your keyboard
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker by focus7: 4:39pm On Aug 20, 2019
Chai Igbos are cowards sha!

Asari Dokubo remains in Nigeria to yan, FFK remains in Nigeria to yan, Sowore flew in from USA to Nigeria to yan, Aisha Yesufu remains in Nigeria to yan but our coward Igbo dilector is hiding away in far Europe making noise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker by Inteltower: 4:41pm On Aug 20, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Wole Soyinka did not make a mistake, let that sink in.

Don't just throw around words, explain what u mean by GEJ being terribly weak.

and let it sink in your head that the one you are defending allowed more corruption, bombings & kidnapping of school children on his watch.
he failed in many areas & wasn't decisive even when he knew who were responsible.

you talk as if you knew the heart & mind Soyinka.. pls I won't argue no further, don't play God.
at least in his mistake he is speaking up
how many times have GEJ came to criticize the current govt.
Obama in occasion will fire trump but our former president what has he done ?

you are the one that should stop throwing words around & assuming any how
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker by Ayoefa: 4:43pm On Aug 20, 2019
[[s]quote author=landforeast post=81437287]
Sorry I don't exchange words with classless chest beaters like you. Check the next person.[/quote][/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blasts PDP, APC For Calling For Prosecution Of Ekweremadu’s Attacker by Ayoefa: 4:44pm On Aug 20, 2019
[s]
jimyjames:

Afonja zombies will always remain slaves to Fulanis, bunch of verbal warriors, they can't look their slave masters in the eye for once and tell them to their face they are wrong, argue with your keyboard
[/s]

Trash from a retarded brainwashed ipob monkey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: Atiku, Others At Risk As Reps To Raise Minimum Education Qualifications / Why Lagos-PDP Rejected Obanikoro - Ogunlewe / Obasanjo Wins Unit Again For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.