Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Ever Been Best Friends With The Opposite Sex, How'd Your Gf/bf Handle It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Been Best Friends With The Opposite Sex, How'd Your Gf/bf Handle It? (3254 Views)

Would You Delete Your Gf/bf's Nudes After Break-up? (PICTURE) / How To Tap Someone Else’s Call Either Your Gf/bf Phone / +18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ever Been Best Friends With The Opposite Sex, How'd Your Gf/bf Handle It? by SaucyBenks(m): 3:33pm On Aug 20, 2019
I'm honestly not comfortable with that nonsense... They always end up having sex no matter how careful they are... It's another kind of "friends with benefits" In my opinion.

Have you been best of friends with the opposite sex while in a relationship and never had consentual sex in one situation or the other?? Would you be comfortable your woman or man being best friends with the opposite sex?? What are your experiences...?

Re: Ever Been Best Friends With The Opposite Sex, How'd Your Gf/bf Handle It? by Apination(m): 3:36pm On Aug 20, 2019
Mind your business, stop bothering yourself over someone you are yet to pay their bride price or marry, you would get to live longer by not poke nosing undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ever Been Best Friends With The Opposite Sex, How'd Your Gf/bf Handle It? by AstroG: 3:37pm On Aug 20, 2019
Friend with benefits is the BEST THING IN THIS WORLD THAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Wifes Shouldn't Expect Husbands To Take On Domestic Chores, Its An Abomination / Making money online,has never been this easy / Guys Only: Guys, What Nickname Does Ur Girl Call Ur Bleeping Tool?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.