Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Steer Clear From Ebonyi State, Ebonyi youth Dares Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Steer Clear From Ebonyi State, Ebonyi youth Dares Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB (2126 Views)

Multidimensional Poverty Index State By State: Ebonyi Worst In Southern Nigeria / Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State / Governor Umahi Bans The Sun, Vanguard Reporters From Ebonyi Govt House For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Steer Clear From Ebonyi State, Ebonyi youth Dares Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 20, 2019
Abakaliki-Ebonyi youths under the auspices of Akubaraoha Youth Assembly, Tuesday warned the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu to steer clear from Ebonyi state as its youths would not fold their arms and allow any group or individual destroy the relative peace existing in the State.

In a statement issued in Abakaliki, the national leader of the group, Mr. Mark Onu who condemned the unfortunate attack on Senator Ike Ekweremadu in Germany, describing IPOB members as “miscreants hiding under regional identity to perpetrate criminality.
The statement reads thus: “The entire Ebonyi youths under the auspices of Akubaraoha Youth Assembly Tuesday warned Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and his proscribed IPOB that enough is enough on their attack and subsequent threats on the leaders of the South East including the Governor of Ebonyi State who doubles as the Chairman of the South East Governors Forum, His Excellency, Chief (Engr.) David Nweze Umahi.

“The youth through its national leader, Hon. Mark Onu observed with dismay that the embattled leadership of the proscribed IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has resorted to social media channels like YouTube, Twitter and Instagram in making wild, unguided utterances and insulting our leaders.
“He however condemned in its totality such despicable actions and organization IPOB represents and therefore reiterated that much as IPOB is proscribed in Ebonyi and other South Eastern States, Ebonyi youths cannot fold their hands and watch them destroy the relative peace enjoyed in the State under the administration of the most youth friendly Governor, Chief(Engr.) David Nweze Umahi.
“Insulting and making empty threats through social media platforms are indecent actions below the acceptable standard of behavior expected of any reasonable group agitating for freedom.
“Onu therefore sternly warned IPOB to steer clear from Ebonyi as they maintained that IPOB is full of miscreants hiding under regional identity to perpetrate criminality and would not be allowed in Ebonyi to operate.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/08/steer-clear-from-ebonyi-state-group-dares-nnamdi-kanu-ipob/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Steer Clear From Ebonyi State, Ebonyi youth Dares Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by DonMarkuzi(m): 5:35pm On Aug 20, 2019
Story for the gods.

4 Likes

Re: Steer Clear From Ebonyi State, Ebonyi youth Dares Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 20, 2019
Errrrrmmmmm

Nnamdi kanu and IPOB please leave ebonyi and their People alone.

Ebonyi has consistently maintained they don't want IPob and by extension biafra and their youth has reiterated that again...

but for us and as of now we need 100 percent of your services to check mate our polity.

Mazi kanu is doing wonderfully well, so don't avoid us.

2 Likes

Re: Steer Clear From Ebonyi State, Ebonyi youth Dares Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Commentor: 5:39pm On Aug 20, 2019
Watch how they would label Abakaliki people as wawa.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Steer Clear From Ebonyi State, Ebonyi youth Dares Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 20, 2019
Commentor:

Whether they are Wawa or not, they said they don't want IPob, kanu or biafra and I think their position should be respected on that.

Is very bad and devilish trying to force ebonyi People what they reject or don't want.

There wish must be respected.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Steer Clear From Ebonyi State, Ebonyi youth Dares Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Simplyleo: 5:48pm On Aug 20, 2019
Commentor:
Exactly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Steer Clear From Ebonyi State, Ebonyi youth Dares Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by gidgiddy: 5:53pm On Aug 20, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Errrrrmmmmm

Ebonyi has consistently maintained they don't want IPob and by extension biafra and their youth has reiterated that again...

but for us and as of now we need 100 percent of your services to check mate our polity.

Really? Can you explain how Kanu shut down Abakiliki last he was there in the picture below?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Steer Clear From Ebonyi State, Ebonyi youth Dares Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 20, 2019
Simplyleo:

Exactly.

Wetting concern me if they call me WaWa man?

If I see any IPOB assembly in any part of Ebonyi state I'd board the nearest keke to the State Police Headquarters located opposite the Ebonyi State Government House, to lodge a complaint.

Nonsense and miscreants!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Steer Clear From Ebonyi State, Ebonyi youth Dares Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 20, 2019
gidgiddy:

Really? Can you explain how Kanu shut down Abakiliki last he was there in the picture below?

Imported crowds from Onitsha and Aba are all I see there.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Steer Clear From Ebonyi State, Ebonyi youth Dares Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 20, 2019
gidgiddy:

If you don't have any reasonable reply stop quoting me or referring me back to issues of 6 months. or 1 year ago.

Today is present and Ebonyi are saying they don't want biafra.

Get their message and respect it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Steer Clear From Ebonyi State, Ebonyi youth Dares Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 20, 2019
MelesZenawi:

If you don't have any reasonable reply stop quoting me or referring me back to issues of 6 months. or 1 year ago.

Today is present and Ebonyi are saying they don't want biafra.

Get their message and respect it.

The said dailies was actually dated 2017.

Imagine how far back!

And trust me those are rented crowds from Onitsha and Aba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Steer Clear From Ebonyi State, Ebonyi youth Dares Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Sunnymatey(m): 6:00pm On Aug 20, 2019
Jst advice ur Governor to think twice before embacking on any trip to europe.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Steer Clear From Ebonyi State, Ebonyi youth Dares Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 20, 2019
AkeNathan:

The said dailies was actually dated 2017.

Imagine how far back!

And trust me those are rented crowds from Onitsha and Aba.

Whether you guys are sleeping before, is none of my business but my issue simply is, respect the will of the people.

The people said they don't want anything relating to biafra or their leader, so let them be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Steer Clear From Ebonyi State, Ebonyi youth Dares Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Commentor: 6:02pm On Aug 20, 2019
gidgiddy:

Let him try it again.

You forget there were people that believed in him until he rated Jack the dead dog above their loved ones.

You forget some believed in him until he abandoned them in prison.

You forget some believed in him until he showed his partisanship at the 2019 election when he realised boycotting igbo votes would work against Atiku/Peter Obi candidacy.

You would still have thugs and half-educated people still supporting him but clearly, he has lost popularity.

1 Like

Re: Steer Clear From Ebonyi State, Ebonyi youth Dares Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by gidgiddy: 6:10pm On Aug 20, 2019
AkeNathan:

Imported crowds from Onitsha and Aba are all I see there.

So this huge crowd of people who stayed until evening to hear Kanu finish his speech were all imported from Aba and Onitsha? I laugh in Greek. You guys should find something better to do than open stupid threads like this.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Steer Clear From Ebonyi State, Ebonyi youth Dares Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 20, 2019
Commentor:

Let him try it again.

You forget there were people that believed in him until he rated Jack the dead dog above their loved ones.

You forget some believed in him until he abandoned them in prison.

You forget some believed in him until he showed his partisanship at the 2019 election when he realised boycotting igbo votes would work against Atiku/Peter Obi candidacy.

You would still have thugs and half-educated people still supporting him but clearly, he has lost popularity.

You now taking it personal as if you have a stake in ebonyi.

Allow those that believed in him to deal on the issue not you.

If those that believed in him then, now says they ain't interested and should not be associated with again, then what is left for me and you is to respect their stance not recycling all these preaching here.

Is their voice not yours.
Re: Steer Clear From Ebonyi State, Ebonyi youth Dares Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Commentor: 6:15pm On Aug 20, 2019
MelesZenawi:

You now taking it personal as if you have a stake in ebonyi.

Allow those that believed in him to deal on the issue not you.

If those that believed in him then, now says they ain't interested and should not be associated with again, then what is left for me and you is to respect their stance not recycling all these preaching here.

Is their voice not yours.

What do you mean?

I have investments in Yahe.

I am concerned about goings-on in Ebonyi.
Re: Steer Clear From Ebonyi State, Ebonyi youth Dares Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 20, 2019
gidgiddy:

So this huge crowd of people who stayed until evening to hear Kanu finish his speech were all imported from Aba and Onitsha? I laugh in Greek. You guys should find something better to do than open stupid threads like this.

I think you should rather find something useful doing than running over the decisions of people with old news and facts.

All what you uploaded is outdated and can't stand the test of time. It was yesterday but today the story is different.

Today the people of Ebonyi state are saying no to anything relating to biafra or Mazi Kanu( The able one).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Steer Clear From Ebonyi State, Ebonyi youth Dares Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Commentor: 6:18pm On Aug 20, 2019
MelesZenawi:

I think you should rather find something useful doing than running over the decisions of people with old news and facts.

All what you uploaded is outdated and can't stand the test of time. It was yesterday but today the story is different.

Today the people of Ebonyi state are saying no to anything relating to biafra or Mazi Kanu( The able one).

Don't mind him.

After all, Ekweremadu was once the love of Igbos until new yam scattered their relationship.
Re: Steer Clear From Ebonyi State, Ebonyi youth Dares Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 20, 2019
Afonjas no dey tire or give up.

3 Likes

Re: Steer Clear From Ebonyi State, Ebonyi youth Dares Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 20, 2019
Commentor:

What do you mean?

I have investments in Yahe.

I am concerned about goings-on in Ebonyi.

I don't know where is Yahe whether is a human, a town or a fictitious fabrication.

What you have doesn't in anyway concern the people. what you have is outrightly different from the people because that which you have is not acted upon or part of the subject matter.

The subject matter reflects and solely revolts around the decision of the people and not your Yahe..
Re: Steer Clear From Ebonyi State, Ebonyi youth Dares Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Commentor: 6:22pm On Aug 20, 2019
MelesZenawi:

I don't know where is Yahe whether is a human, a town or a fictitious fabrication.

What you have doesn't in anyway concern the people. what you have is outrightly different from the people because that which you have is not acted upon or part of the subject matter.

The subject matter reflects and solely revolts around the decision of the people and not your Yahe..

Well Yahe is a border between Cross River and Ebonyi.

If you don't know of a place, what motivates you to argue with those vested in it?
Re: Steer Clear From Ebonyi State, Ebonyi youth Dares Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 20, 2019
Commentor:

Don't mind him.

After all, Ekweremadu was once the love of Igbos until new yam scattered their relationship.

Hearing that for the first time, that Ekweremmadu is the love of Ipob.

Even Ekweremmadu on his own has forgiven, and moved and will also work for the good of them tomorrow if opportunity presents itself again.
Re: Steer Clear From Ebonyi State, Ebonyi youth Dares Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Commentor: 6:25pm On Aug 20, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Hearing that for the first time, that Ekweremmadu is the love of Ipob.

Even Ekweremmadu on his own has forgiven, and moved and will also work for the good of them tomorrow if opportunity presents itself again.

You mean after intimidating him with slaps and rendering him naked.

It was that day I knew Ekweremadu doesn't put on a vest.
Re: Steer Clear From Ebonyi State, Ebonyi youth Dares Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 20, 2019
Commentor:

Well Yahe is a border between Cross River and Ebonyi.

If you don't know of a place, what motivates you to argue with those vested in it?

I wonder what you have in Yahe that translates to these guys decision.

I didn't read where they made mention of taking over someone's investment.

They simply said we don't want biafra, that's the message....very straight.

1 Like

Re: Steer Clear From Ebonyi State, Ebonyi youth Dares Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by nabiz(m): 6:28pm On Aug 20, 2019
Commentor:
i am from Ebonyi state so the guy is not my mouth peace. He should go and die
Re: Steer Clear From Ebonyi State, Ebonyi youth Dares Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by NNEWIsuper: 6:28pm On Aug 20, 2019
IPOB Should also stay clear of Anambra state...Willie is working, Nnamdi kanu should focus on his dead Abia state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Steer Clear From Ebonyi State, Ebonyi youth Dares Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 20, 2019
Commentor:

You mean after intimidating him with slaps and rendering him naked.

It was that day I knew Ekweremadu doesn't put on a vest.

You are the one inferring all these and I don't deal on imagination, rather I deal with what I saw.

So I will advise you to watch the video again, check the meaning of unclad and then write in consonance with the way you watched it.

Don't be sympathetic or over bereaved more than even the bereaved themselves....it looks suspicious and insecure.
Re: Steer Clear From Ebonyi State, Ebonyi youth Dares Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by NNEWIsuper: 6:29pm On Aug 20, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Errrrrmmmmm

IPOB Should also stay clear of Anambra state, they should focus on dead Abia state, Willie is working and we're enjoying peace in Anambra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Steer Clear From Ebonyi State, Ebonyi youth Dares Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Commentor: 6:30pm On Aug 20, 2019
MelesZenawi:

You are the one inferring all these and I don't deal on imagination, rather I deal with what I saw.

So I will advise you to watch the video again, check the meaning of unclad and then write in consonance with the way you watched it.

Don't be sympathetic or over bereaved more than even the bereaved themselves....it looks suspicious and insecure.

He was bare chested even though he went in clothes.
At worst, it's called half-naked.
Re: Steer Clear From Ebonyi State, Ebonyi youth Dares Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by NNEWIsuper: 6:31pm On Aug 20, 2019
IPOB should actually focus on the dustbin called Abia state, we don't need IPOB in Anambra, Anambra is well governed,..IPOB should focus on dead Abia state that is rotten and stinks like a spoilt egg
Re: Steer Clear From Ebonyi State, Ebonyi youth Dares Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 20, 2019
NNEWIsuper:
IPOB Should also stay clear of Anambra state...Willie is working, Nnamdi kanu should focus on his dead Abia state

IPOB is fully welcomed in anambra state. Infact I'm recent news Obiano himself commended Nnamdi kanu for been a man that stands a against injustice while stating clearly that he has hosted him in his hometown aguleri....

He even went further to call him an intelligent young man.

Mr super that doesn't know even in his community in nnewi...lolzzz.....I will leave you with verdict of history.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Newswatch Founder, Dele Giwa's Killers Revealed / Okezie Ikpeazu Completes Aba/owerri Road / Senator Ndume Backs South For 2023 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.