Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State (34893 Views)

Kabiru Adjoto: Why Documentary On Oshiomhole’s Atrocities Was Delayed / Oshiomhole’s 'Dark Side' Documentary By Kabiru Adjoto Airs January, 30 / Kabiru Adjoto Plans ‘Oshiomhole Must Go’ Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by nairavsdollars(f): 9:47pm On Jun 19, 2020
Kabiru Adjoto, a former Speaker of the Edo State House of Assembly, has warned Imo State Governor and the Chairman Edo State Election Committee, Senator Hope Uzodinma, to steer clear of the state.

In a terse statement made available to INDEPENDENT on Friday, Adjoto said the people of Edo will resist Uzodinma from entering the state.

“Hope Uzodinma should hand over to his deputy before coming to Edo. He should think twice before embarking on a journey that may negatively affect him for life. Edo is not Imo".

"We shall resist him and stop him from entering Edo".

“He should pray with his wives and children before leaving Imo. He should be ready to eat as lunch uncooked vulture eggs while in Edo.”

https://www.independent.ng/apc-primary-dont-come-to-edo-ex-speaker-warns-uzodinma/

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Olatomiwami(m): 10:03pm On Jun 19, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Kabiru Adjoto, a former Speaker of the Edo State House of Assembly, has warned Imo State Governor and the Chairman Edo State Election Committee, Senator Hope Uzodinma, to steer clear of the state.

In a terse statement made available to INDEPENDENT on Friday, Adjoto said the people of Edo will resist Uzodinma from entering the state.

“Hope Uzodinma should hand over to his deputy before coming to Edo. He should think twice before embarking on a journey that may negatively affect him for life. Edo is not Imo".

"We shall resist him and stop him from entering Edo".

“He should pray with his wives and children before leaving Imo. He should be ready to eat as lunch uncooked vulture eggs while in Edo.”

https://www.independent.ng/apc-primary-dont-come-to-edo-ex-speaker-warns-uzodinma/

Wonder shall never end, see who is threatening a whole Governor, this your Bini weed will send your to prison of no return

169 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by jlinkd78(m): 10:07pm On Jun 19, 2020
Obaseki my guy

92 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Brandstudio01: 10:07pm On Jun 19, 2020
Movie Premier

10 Likes

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by OkutaNla: 10:12pm On Jun 19, 2020
The guy sounds like a tout. How dare he threaten a sitting governor, talking about 'Edo is not imo'. Very soon they will tell us Edo is no longer in Nigeria.

153 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Gandollar(f): 10:14pm On Jun 19, 2020
Waawu!

Uzondinma, I will advise you don't call his bluff.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Gandollar(f): 10:18pm On Jun 19, 2020
OkutaNla:
The guy sounds like a tout. How dare he threaten a sitting governor, talking about 'Edo is not imo'. Very soon they will tell us Edo is no longer in Nigeria.
Guy forget tout matter when you are in Edo state. No gentleman in Edo state, whether male or female.

Oshiomole himself you will agree is toutish. Remember the "go and die" incident? That's from a sitting governor to a poor erring street widowed street hawker, and on TV!

So I will advise my governor to thread carefully. He Uzodinma, cannot take coal to Enugu.

186 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by tinsel: 10:19pm On Jun 19, 2020
Obaseki's camp is running mad.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Clevite(m): 10:25pm On Jun 19, 2020
If this do not qualify as a criminal threat to life worthy of arrest and prosecution, then the Police and the Judiciary should free all convicts who have been committed to prisons for far less threat to life statements than this.

93 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by seanfer(m): 10:29pm On Jun 19, 2020
Threats like is not good for the conduct of the election. It will surely lead to serious conflict. Because you’re supporting a sitting Governor doesn’t mean you should talk anyhow. Can he wait when the crises start?

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by fyneguy: 10:33pm On Jun 19, 2020
If this guy is not arrested, then APC does not deserve to participate in the election.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Minjim: 10:34pm On Jun 19, 2020
This is actually a threat, if true

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Staro: 10:34pm On Jun 19, 2020
Agbayaaaa ...
E don happen

3 Likes

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by romenna: 10:35pm On Jun 19, 2020
seanfer:
Threats like is not good for the conduct of the election. It will surely lead to serious conflict. Because you’re supporting a sitting Governor doesn’t mean you should talk anyhow. Can he wait when the crises start?
apc is ready to bring war.
We in pdp will match them, blood for blood.
I support kabiru
If they tink of using FG might, we'll show them that the power of the people is more than the people in power.
Enuf is enuf
No more hatchet job against Edo people by outsiders.
We will resist them violently
Whoever is coming to Edo for election manipulation should pray with their families b4 leaving their state of residence.
From gov uzodima to inec officials n police.
Make all una pray b4 comin to benin because una go learn new things from us

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Minjim: 10:36pm On Jun 19, 2020
Gandollar:
Guy forget tout matter when you are in Edo state. No gentleman in Edo state, whether male or female.

Oshiomole himself you will agree is toutish . Remember the "go and die" incident? That's from a sitting governor to a poor erring street widowed street hawker, and on TV!

So I will advise my governor to thread carefully. He Uzodinma, cannot take coal to Enugu.

I've learned a new adj

4 Likes

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by OkutaNla: 10:37pm On Jun 19, 2020
Gandollar:

Oshiomole himself you will agree is toutish. Remember the "go and die" incident? That's from a sitting governor to a poor erring street widowed street hawker, and on TV!

Oh, I see what you are doing. You are stylishly glorifying the utterances of a tout because he's threatening Uzodinma (an APC governor you hate for his political affiliation). You certainly would have attacked his foolishness of threatening the governor had his agbero behind been referring to a PDP governor instead. You are a hypocrite.

78 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by PIMPAR: 10:37pm On Jun 19, 2020
PDP are known for thurgery, looting, ballot stealing and other social evil in the world

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by johnmartus(m): 10:40pm On Jun 19, 2020
Lol who is this speaker.

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Dansuqi: 10:42pm On Jun 19, 2020
Gandollar:

On what basis is he threatening him

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Dansuqi: 10:44pm On Jun 19, 2020
romenna:
I support kabiru
If they tink of using FG might, we'll show them that the power of the people is more than the people in power.
Enuf is enuf

Sorry sir,apc are used to this.we will rubbish them.going the violent way is playing into apc hand

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Gandollar(f): 10:46pm On Jun 19, 2020
OkutaNla:

Oh, I see what you are doing. You are stylishly glorifying the utterances of a tout because he's threatening Uzodinma (an APC governor you hate for his political affiliation). You certainly would have attacked his foolishness of threatening the governor had his agbero behind been referring to a PDP governor instead. You are a hypocrite.
I served in Edo state and worked there for 4 years with British America Tobacco, as a Trade Marketing Rep. In other words, I wrote out of experience and knowledge about the people.

If Uzodinma likes, let him call their bluff!

I don't give a damn what other opinions you have about me.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Gandollar(f): 10:51pm On Jun 19, 2020
Minjim:

I've learned a new adj
I didn't want to call him a Tout which would actually be correct because I'm scared of Lara his wife.

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by seanfer(m): 10:55pm On Jun 19, 2020
romenna:
I support kabiru
Enuf is enuf
Whoever is coming to Edo for election manipulation should pray with their families b4 leaving their state of residence.
From gov uzodima to inec officials n police.
Make all una pray b4 comin to benin because una go learn new things from us

It’s a pity that you can only brag online. On the day of election you won’t be anywhere near the battleground.
Election shouldn’t be a do or die affair.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by muykem: 10:57pm On Jun 19, 2020
This is no longer a politics but direct threat to life of a sitting governor. I am waiting to hear from police if this is true.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by muykem: 11:00pm On Jun 19, 2020
Gandollar:
I served in Edo state and worked there for 4 years with British America Tobacco, as a Trade Marketing Rep. In other words, I wrote out of experience and knowledge about the people.

Will you keep quiet my friend. It's a asiting governor you are talking about and is going as chairman of APC primary committee.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by Gandollar(f): 11:02pm On Jun 19, 2020
fyneguy:
If this guy is not arrested, then APC does not deserve to participate in the election.
Who arrested MC Oluomo that went to kwara and made a video of himself, threatening Saraki prior to the elections in 2019?

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:02pm On Jun 19, 2020
muykem:
Will you keep quiet my friend. It's a asiting governor you are talking about.
Oshiomhole run leave bayelsa when men show, that na bayelsa. As Edo they so na bomb uzodimma fit chop.

16 Likes

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by PIMPAR: 11:04pm On Jun 19, 2020
OZAOEKPE:

Oshiomhole run leave bayelsa when men show, that na bayelsa. As Edo they so na bomb uzodimma fit chop.
Them Plenty. Another PDP tout don come

9 Likes

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by muykem: 11:07pm On Jun 19, 2020
OZAOEKPE:

I am in Bayelsa please stop talking what you don't know. There was internal crisis in Bayelsa APC then, the Silva people didn't allow election to hold, no body near Oshiomele.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State by PIMPAR: 11:08pm On Jun 19, 2020
Gandollar:

Lie kill you there. BAT, does not have a post called Trade Marketing Rep as they do not involve directly in selling their products. You were only on contract by their BAT 3rd agent as Merchandiser/ sales canversal otherwise known as ciggerate boy. Habitual PDP tout/ liar

38 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Frank Edoho Criticizes South East Politicians For Attacking Peter Obi / Kwankwaso Commissions Governor El-Rufai's Projects In Kaduna (Photos) / A'isha Alhassan Visits Atiku Abubakar In His Adamawa Residence (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.