Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Dwarf Model, Fatima, Dances With Lady She Is Taller Than On Street Of London - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dwarf Model, Fatima, Dances With Lady She Is Taller Than On Street Of London (62730 Views)

Man Dies In Onitsha Hotel While Having Sex With Lady Friend / Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dwarf Model, Fatima, Dances With Lady She Is Taller Than On Street Of London by Celebrityblog: 12:19am On Aug 21, 2019
Popular dwarf model and video vixen, Fatima Timbo 'Fatstimbo' was spotted dancing with her dwarf friend on the street of London.

She caused a stir as she danced with a lady she's taller than.

Fatima Timbo recently graduated with first class in Accounting and Finance from Middlesex University. She likes to Slay too. She's quite fashionable.

Watch her dance video with her friend

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/08/fatima-timbo-fatstimbo-dances-with-her.html?m=1

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatima, Dances With Lady She Is Taller Than On Street Of London by Celebrityblog: 1:04am On Aug 21, 2019
They killed the dance

Watch the video HERE

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatima, Dances With Lady She Is Taller Than On Street Of London by KevMitnick: 1:19am On Aug 21, 2019
I don't know, but something feels awkward about this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatima, Dances With Lady She Is Taller Than On Street Of London by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 21, 2019
Dont downgrade yourself , This is moral booster too short people, Tall people right now

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatima, Dances With Lady She Is Taller Than On Street Of London by nabegibeg: 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2019
Celebrityblog:
They killed the dance

Watch the video HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatima, Dances With Lady She Is Taller Than On Street Of London by MrWTF(m): 6:51pm On Aug 21, 2019
Seriously,

Smoking some weed at 12:30am is the coolest thing one could imagine cool cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatima, Dances With Lady She Is Taller Than On Street Of London by nabegibeg: 6:51pm On Aug 21, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatima, Dances With Lady She Is Taller Than On Street Of London by ikombe: 6:51pm On Aug 21, 2019
Contact me for your Gym and Exercise equipment both Home and Commercial Use

check my signature and profile for more info.

Delivery Within Lagos. Waybill outside lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatima, Dances With Lady She Is Taller Than On Street Of London by starbuck(f): 6:51pm On Aug 21, 2019
And I am here ranting because my 8 year old son is almost taller than me cry cry cry not knowing I am better than some...

Ụwa ezu ókè

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatima, Dances With Lady She Is Taller Than On Street Of London by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 6:51pm On Aug 21, 2019
hmmmm i never fùck dwarf b4 i go like taste dwarf puna

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatima, Dances With Lady She Is Taller Than On Street Of London by kittykollinxx(m): 6:51pm On Aug 21, 2019
Apply this to your life problems and you'll find out that no matter how big your problems are, there are people whose problems are bigger. Always thank God

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatima, Dances With Lady She Is Taller Than On Street Of London by sKeetz(m): 6:51pm On Aug 21, 2019
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatima, Dances With Lady She Is Taller Than On Street Of London by DonDaniDee(m): 6:51pm On Aug 21, 2019
Am I the only one weak about this news?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatima, Dances With Lady She Is Taller Than On Street Of London by JubrinElSudan: 6:52pm On Aug 21, 2019
He's that is down, fears no fall embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatima, Dances With Lady She Is Taller Than On Street Of London by VillageGuyArts1(m): 6:52pm On Aug 21, 2019
When u think say u short. If you see some people short, you go know say short pass short. grin.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatima, Dances With Lady She Is Taller Than On Street Of London by soberdrunk(m): 6:52pm On Aug 21, 2019
2 of them plus me still nor reach party..... angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatima, Dances With Lady She Is Taller Than On Street Of London by Zombiekiller010: 6:52pm On Aug 21, 2019
After looking at those dwarf pictures all I can say is that
God is great

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatima, Dances With Lady She Is Taller Than On Street Of London by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:53pm On Aug 21, 2019
HAPPINESS in life is what everyone deserve.

Enjoy your life Fatimah.

This is only the beginning of good things in your life.

#PositiveVibesOnly

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatima, Dances With Lady She Is Taller Than On Street Of London by Wayne4uall(m): 6:53pm On Aug 21, 2019
If u tink say ur own too much... If u see another ppl own. U go run

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatima, Dances With Lady She Is Taller Than On Street Of London by haleymoon: 6:53pm On Aug 21, 2019
Mehnnn dwarf get levels ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatima, Dances With Lady She Is Taller Than On Street Of London by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 21, 2019
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
Your username alone hv solidify your quote

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatima, Dances With Lady She Is Taller Than On Street Of London by EkunKekere: 6:56pm On Aug 21, 2019
Your 8 year old? You might have a future basketballer on your hands.

starbuck:
And I am here ranting because my 8 year old son is almost taller than me cry cry cry not knowing I am better than some...

Ụwa ezu ókè

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatima, Dances With Lady She Is Taller Than On Street Of London by Niyi9002(m): 6:56pm On Aug 21, 2019
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
Brostitute, brolosho lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatima, Dances With Lady She Is Taller Than On Street Of London by omlueh(m): 6:56pm On Aug 21, 2019
Be serious with what you say, must you always be nasty and unrepentant.
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatima, Dances With Lady She Is Taller Than On Street Of London by kreate1000: 6:57pm On Aug 21, 2019
Really

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatima, Dances With Lady She Is Taller Than On Street Of London by starbuck(f): 6:58pm On Aug 21, 2019
EkunKekere:

Your 8 year old? You might have a future basketballer on your hands.

Honestly, it's when he portrays his attitude you go know say he is still a kid... As for the basketballer, whatever rocks his boat though he is yet to show interest in any sport

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatima, Dances With Lady She Is Taller Than On Street Of London by Kingluqman(m): 6:59pm On Aug 21, 2019
Ninu aiye

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatima, Dances With Lady She Is Taller Than On Street Of London by Mateen1000: 6:59pm On Aug 21, 2019
Mo ku ooo grin
Nothing wey Musa no dey see 4 gate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dwarf Model, Fatima, Dances With Lady She Is Taller Than On Street Of London by OTayobami(m): 6:59pm On Aug 21, 2019
One is dwarf and the other is dwarfed!

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Problems Of Girls With Big Bosom / Top 10 Signs A Nigerian Man Wants To Marry You / White Man Spotted In Benin Market Shopping For Nigerian Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.