Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

5 Policemen Killed By Robbers After Attacking Emmanuel Akabe's Convoy (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5 Policemen Killed By Robbers After Attacking Emmanuel Akabe's Convoy (Photos) (48973 Views)

Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos / SARS Operatives Gun Down Armed Robbers After Shootout In Imo. Graphic Photos / Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Policemen Killed By Robbers After Attacking Emmanuel Akabe's Convoy (Photos) by zaktom: 1:42pm On Aug 21, 2019
IT AVAILABLE TODAY , JUST CALL OR WHATSAPP
070--8588--4203
Re: 5 Policemen Killed By Robbers After Attacking Emmanuel Akabe's Convoy (Photos) by bighorlus(m): 1:43pm On Aug 21, 2019
Nukilia:

The Nigeria security outfits gave birth to these daredevils! Let me tell you how it works

1. The police kills a citizen extra judicially and you expect the families of those killed to keep silent.
2. Innocent people went on protest, police killed them and dumped their bodies in a pit.
3. Lots of people lost their families to the attack by military men and the victims were buried in unmarked graves.
4. Amnesty reports some of these cases but the security agencies use the power of the media to discredit such reports.
5. All these attacks are revenge killings carried out by aggrieved citizens of the country who are masquerading as bandits, herdsmen or boko haram.
6. The summary of the whole matter is that Nigeria is Technically at War! undecided

I agree with you sir

1 Like

Re: 5 Policemen Killed By Robbers After Attacking Emmanuel Akabe's Convoy (Photos) by loomer: 1:55pm On Aug 21, 2019
Nukilia:

Years back, when thieves hear the siren of a police convoy, they disappear and scamper for safety. What we have now is police fighting a better equipped armed group. I won't be surprised if we see more of such killings in the country.... We have some highly trained assassins in the country that must be tracked down ASAP! undecided

Now we are almost on same page, "strategic planning "

You said "years back", we can't keep doing things like we use to do in the 80s. It won't work.

1 Like

Re: 5 Policemen Killed By Robbers After Attacking Emmanuel Akabe's Convoy (Photos) by shamsin6300(m): 2:12pm On Aug 21, 2019
I was there live & direct,,,, av 2 do u-turn with our car
Only God save us that yesterday
Re: 5 Policemen Killed By Robbers After Attacking Emmanuel Akabe's Convoy (Photos) by aminusodiq(m): 2:51pm On Aug 21, 2019
Lamasta:

You call it waste of life while doing there job?

May the souls of this gallant officers rest in perfect peace cry
May dey rest in peace if deyv not killed Innocemt civilian or extorted them extremely!!! He who live by sword die by sword... Rip to d dead
Re: 5 Policemen Killed By Robbers After Attacking Emmanuel Akabe's Convoy (Photos) by Nukilia: 3:36pm On Aug 21, 2019
loomer:

Now we are almost on same page, "strategic planning "

You said "years back", we can't keep doing things like we use to do in the 80s. It won't work.

You're right!
Re: 5 Policemen Killed By Robbers After Attacking Emmanuel Akabe's Convoy (Photos) by Susu888(m): 3:58pm On Aug 21, 2019
Where are those crying about sars killing those two robbers in lagos state?? Una see dia reason? Dem robbers too no dey show mercy to either the popo or their civilian victims.

Anyone defending an armed robber has never been in the presence of one. They r heartless beings that deserve no mercy nd to be honest they got their match in SARS officers period!

Note: Not defending extra judicial killings of the sars but with the case of armed robbers pls na to shoot on sight no arrests abeg. undecided
Re: 5 Policemen Killed By Robbers After Attacking Emmanuel Akabe's Convoy (Photos) by dnawah(m): 4:28pm On Aug 21, 2019
IamSoProlific:
Uwa nke a sef, I no just wan talk wetin dey my mind.....5 trained policemen All killed just like that, they no even gun single person down from the gunmen, lemme not hear say na discharged soldiers came for the operation ooo.

Besides, they just killed them for rifles, and to go successful with their operations.

I'm just tired of this country, FBI please, my open invitation is still on, come n carry me away in place of Obi please....
u just talk my mind,but my second mind the ask if them the sleep?
Re: 5 Policemen Killed By Robbers After Attacking Emmanuel Akabe's Convoy (Photos) by bakescos01: 5:38pm On Aug 21, 2019
mastermaestro:

Bigger problem than five wasted lives? Does your brain work? Please don't let the family of the deceased officers read the rubbish your wrote here.

It's a big problem also. They can use those 5 stolen guns to take down 10 other people, so that isn't a piece of good news at all. Am not saying the life of those Police officers doesn't matter here. Of course, there live matters too.
Re: 5 Policemen Killed By Robbers After Attacking Emmanuel Akabe's Convoy (Photos) by Insectkiller: 6:47pm On Aug 21, 2019
It's high time Naija license the use of gun by individual...

Is it police that will protect u??

Can police protect themselves??

Allow us get license for gun (s)..and we could protect ourselves (nigeria citizens) very well

After all, we have been d one protecting ourselves..

shocked :
Nigeria!!!
Re: 5 Policemen Killed By Robbers After Attacking Emmanuel Akabe's Convoy (Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 7:05pm On Aug 21, 2019
bakescos01:

It's a big problem also. They can use those 5 stolen guns to take down 10 other people, so that isn't a piece of good news at all. Am not saying the life of those Police officers doesn't matter here. Of course, there live matters too.

Stop defending insensitivity and stupidity. Get off my mention. Go and tell this rubbish to the family of the slain officers. Don't ever mention me to say this poo again.

Re: 5 Policemen Killed By Robbers After Attacking Emmanuel Akabe's Convoy (Photos) by seangy4konji: 8:45pm On Aug 21, 2019
sylve11:

you say? angry cool
no mind me..na veck I deh vecks jare.

U deh use men husstle raise over 400k per day. Tipatipa arrest and u think say sooner or later dem go deh die

I guess u know know how much does rougue slaves called SARS and ndlea and efcc make from illegal arrest...how much Dem salary.or banker salary..when boys hunger well and dem no get peace of mind..na their family blood we go take wash this land.
Re: 5 Policemen Killed By Robbers After Attacking Emmanuel Akabe's Convoy (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 21, 2019
Why must he travel by 8PM ?

Is anything pursuing him ?

Nigerian Leaders sef !

You wan go Abj chop Overnight Olo?
Re: 5 Policemen Killed By Robbers After Attacking Emmanuel Akabe's Convoy (Photos) by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 22, 2019
Susu888:
Where are those crying about sars killing those two robbers in lagos state?? Una see dia reason? Dem robbers too no dey show mercy to either the popo or their civilian victims.

Anyone defending an armed robber has never been in the presence of one. They r heartless beings that deserve no mercy nd to be honest they got their match in SARS officers period!

Note: Not defending extra judicial killings of the sars but with the case of armed robbers pls na to shoot on sight no arrests abeg. undecided
they are heartless yes but did they kill their victims? No so what support them to be killed. If the government was good youth won't be looking at theft as means of surviving. Why don't you arest and jail them. Its more painful to be in prison than death. And you're here typing shit
Re: 5 Policemen Killed By Robbers After Attacking Emmanuel Akabe's Convoy (Photos) by Susu888(m): 1:03pm On Aug 22, 2019
CHESTER48:
they are heartless yes but did they kill their victims? No so what support them to be killed. If the government was good youth won't be looking at theft as means of surviving. Why don't you arest and jail them. Its more painful to be in prison than death. And you're here typing shit

We all hv our opinions.
I ain't typing sh*t man, you are!!
There is no justification what so ever to rob someone from his hard earned money. We r all victims of the hardships is not an excuse to turn on ourselves jst listen to yourself. I don't wish u ever run into armed robbers but maybe then u will see why they deserve death nd not jail.
Re: 5 Policemen Killed By Robbers After Attacking Emmanuel Akabe's Convoy (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 2:21pm On Aug 22, 2019
GistMore4:
Suspected armed robbers on Tuesday attacked the convoy of Nasarawa State Deputy Governor, Dr Emmanuel Akabe, killing five policemen.
The attack occurred around 4pm when the deputy governor was returning from Abuja to to the state capital, Lafia. However, the deputy governor was said to have narrowly escaped unhurt.
The robbers laid ambushed on the convoy, killed the policemen and took away all their rifles. It was gathered that the convoy was alerted that robbery operation was taking place at a place called Lilli near Nasarawa Eggon.
“After waiting for a while, one of the police vehicles volunteered to clear the road for them. Unfortunately, they fell into the robbers’ trap. They opened opened fire on them and took away all their rifles,”

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/see-photos-of-5-policemen-killed-by-robbers-after-attacking-deputy-governors-convoy

Very good....
Re: 5 Policemen Killed By Robbers After Attacking Emmanuel Akabe's Convoy (Photos) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 22, 2019
Susu888:

We all hv our opinions.
I ain't typing sh*t man, you are!!
There is no justification what so ever to rob someone from his hard earned money. We r all victims of the hardships is not an excuse to turn on ourselves jst listen to yourself. I don't wish u ever run into armed robbers but maybe then u will see why they deserve death nd not jail.
oga I've been robbed. I've witnessed them and they don't deserve death. You're the one that deserves death for trying to kill some1 who hasn't committed murder. Jail is a better option
Re: 5 Policemen Killed By Robbers After Attacking Emmanuel Akabe's Convoy (Photos) by bakescos01: 1:10pm On Aug 23, 2019
mastermaestro:

Stop defending insensitivity and stupidity. Get off my mention. Go and tell this rubbish to the family of the slain officers. Don't ever mention me to say this poo again.

Lol, now that you are mentioned. Go ahead and do your worse.
Re: 5 Policemen Killed By Robbers After Attacking Emmanuel Akabe's Convoy (Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 5:23pm On Aug 23, 2019
bakescos01:

Lol, now that you are mentioned. Go ahead and do your worse.

I don't have your time now. I am very busy.

Re: 5 Policemen Killed By Robbers After Attacking Emmanuel Akabe's Convoy (Photos) by bakescos01: 5:28pm On Aug 23, 2019
mastermaestro:

I don't have your time now. I am very busy.

I saw ur profile on here and the way you are always being insulting to others that share different ideas. Bro, take things easy and be careful. Your privacy can easily be tracked and someday someone can just pick you up to come to say those abusive words to there face. Consider this a little advice. You are traceable and trackable, don't stay behind the keyboard to insult others.
Re: 5 Policemen Killed By Robbers After Attacking Emmanuel Akabe's Convoy (Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 5:38pm On Aug 23, 2019
bakescos01:

I saw ur profile on here and the way you are always being insulting to others that share different ideas. Bro, take things easy and be careful. Your privacy can easily be tracked and someday someone can just pick you up to come to say those abusive words to there face. Consider this a little advice. You are traceable and trackable, don't stay behind the keyboard to insult others.
Trace to do what? Just keep quiet. Fear a mere human being? Please don't upset me with childish threats.

Re: 5 Policemen Killed By Robbers After Attacking Emmanuel Akabe's Convoy (Photos) by bakescos01: 5:56pm On Aug 23, 2019
mastermaestro:

Trace to do what? Just keep quiet. Fear a mere human being? Please don't upset me with childish threats.

LOL...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiffany Ritter Fiance, Leonard van der Mond, Found Dead / Cultists Chase New Member To His Home, Attacked His Entire Family & Neighbors / Youths Set Ondo Prisoners Free, Burn Police Station & Akeredolu Campaign Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.