Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Kidnapper Wadume Contested For House Of Representatives 2019 In Taraba (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Wadume Contested For House Of Representatives 2019 In Taraba (Photos) (44401 Views)

Tijjani Balarabe: I Removed Kidnapper Wadume’s Handcuffs With Spoon / Inside The Room Where Wadume Hid Before Rearrest (pics) / Rearrest Of Kidnapper Wadume: Police Release Statement (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Wadume Contested For House Of Representatives 2019 In Taraba (Photos) by Yoighaman(m): 1:47pm On Aug 21, 2019
Very embarrassing for our country, only leaves one to imagine how many of such people are in 'power'.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Wadume Contested For House Of Representatives 2019 In Taraba (Photos) by Krak(m): 1:56pm On Aug 21, 2019
hisexcellency34:
These useless police should be sanctioned. Why posing with a criminal

He has become a trophy, if not for the fact that there is too much attention on this case, they would gladly have executed him and then pose with his dead body.
Re: Kidnapper Wadume Contested For House Of Representatives 2019 In Taraba (Photos) by 752hub: 1:57pm On Aug 21, 2019
Is it by looks?? ....this is why we are loosing our young and sharp ones to Canada. The country is very dull

Nbote:

How does a guilty person look? Are U listening to ur sense at All?
Re: Kidnapper Wadume Contested For House Of Representatives 2019 In Taraba (Photos) by TruthinAction: 1:59pm On Aug 21, 2019
MobilityExpress:

Brazilian special ops police take pictures with a drug baron kingpin they captured. Do you see smiles?

Oh I see. I am not surprised. Some of them are criminals also.
Re: Kidnapper Wadume Contested For House Of Representatives 2019 In Taraba (Photos) by Naughtysex: 2:13pm On Aug 21, 2019
tyup:
and what if police arrested the wrong man and tagged him wadume undecided

cause from the look of all things this man looks innocent o
Real and smooth criminals don't look rough
You will never see them on dread , tattoo or sagging jeans

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Wadume Contested For House Of Representatives 2019 In Taraba (Photos) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 21, 2019
KingAzubuike:
I know wadume very well, he's an easy to go and free man.
. E be like say two of you you don do give and take before. Talk true and shame the devil grin grin grin
Re: Kidnapper Wadume Contested For House Of Representatives 2019 In Taraba (Photos) by Blessings4me(m): 2:50pm On Aug 21, 2019
The picture reminds me of Issakaba pt2
Re: Kidnapper Wadume Contested For House Of Representatives 2019 In Taraba (Photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 21, 2019
OP CAN NOT DISTINGUISHED BETWEEN HOA AND HOR.
Re: Kidnapper Wadume Contested For House Of Representatives 2019 In Taraba (Photos) by semyman: 3:16pm On Aug 21, 2019
tyup:

Perverts
Re: Kidnapper Wadume Contested For House Of Representatives 2019 In Taraba (Photos) by xcelentattitude(m): 3:43pm On Aug 21, 2019
To think he had supporters rooting for him then just makes me wanna say 'wadume' grin
Re: Kidnapper Wadume Contested For House Of Representatives 2019 In Taraba (Photos) by shine96: 4:14pm On Aug 21, 2019
tyup:

Indeed
Re: Kidnapper Wadume Contested For House Of Representatives 2019 In Taraba (Photos) by Psoul(m): 4:59pm On Aug 21, 2019
fiizznation:
You know him very well right? Are you his accomplice? You guys just post your gibberish without using your brains. This forum is not that faceless as most of you think. Just be careful

There is nothing wrong in what he said. Knowing him and bn his accomplice are two different things.
Re: Kidnapper Wadume Contested For House Of Representatives 2019 In Taraba (Photos) by Herbephe1(m): 6:45pm On Aug 21, 2019
MobilityExpress:
They are many criminals like that who succeeded and are in the Senate and Reps, that's why all they know how to do is steal money. Remember those Ilorin armed robbers who killed over 20 people in a bank robbery that were linked to Saraki, a whole Senate president. Any thief with money is automatically a honorable. So many crooks and criminals are using that title "Honorable" today. One of the most bastardized titles in Nigeria.

e. g omo agege
Re: Kidnapper Wadume Contested For House Of Representatives 2019 In Taraba (Photos) by clevjose: 7:04pm On Aug 21, 2019
And he can't even even speak English he only speak in Hausa Northern Nigeria and Lord Lugard territory I hail thee
Re: Kidnapper Wadume Contested For House Of Representatives 2019 In Taraba (Photos) by Brain08(m): 7:23pm On Aug 21, 2019
We had always have criminals as leaders of upper and lower chambers, but we the good people will surely overcome them sooner than later.
Re: Kidnapper Wadume Contested For House Of Representatives 2019 In Taraba (Photos) by MrFly(m): 10:06pm On Aug 21, 2019
I dont think the Police knows the implication of taking photo shots with die hard criminals. Hah
Re: Kidnapper Wadume Contested For House Of Representatives 2019 In Taraba (Photos) by ofwest47(m): 12:28pm On Aug 22, 2019
We can now see the rising cause of kidnappings in this country immediately after the last election, all those hundreds of new political parties that failed to win even a single poll after spending so much decided to establish kidnappings program to recover their lost millions so the reason for these day insurgency issues all over the country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dooyum Vanessa: Benue Girl Missing (Photo) / Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) / Two Women Buy A Day-Old Twin Babies For N1.8m, See What They Wanted To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.