Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,503 members, 7,847,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:40 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To South-east Governors’ Letter To Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To South-east Governors’ Letter To Buhari (1317 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To South-east Governors’ Letter To Buhari by hardtoget: 11:06am On Aug 21, 2019
Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu has reacted to a letter written by governors from the South-East region of the country to President Muhammadu Buhari.

The governors on Tuesday sent a letter to the President over the closure of Akanu Ibiam International Airport and the incessant attacks on people of the region by suspected Fulani herdsmen.

The Governors in the letter signed by Chairman of the Forum and Governor of Ebonyi State, David Umahi, asked Buhari to approve their earlier resolution banning herdsmen without cattle and movement of cattle by foot in the zone.

In the letter, the governors demanded a postponement of the closure of the airport, saying that this will enable them to make adequate arrangements for airport users in the zone as well as carry out some remedial works on the Airport.

Nnamdi Kanu, while reacting, condemned the South-East governors over the letter to Buhari over cattle and herdsmen in the region.

The IPOB leader described the letter as a shame to the Igbo.

Kanu, on his official Twitter page, wrote: “It’s a shame that the Umahi-led SE Govs have turned to beg for the approval of Jubril (aka Buhari) on a simple matter of controlling “movement of CATTLE by foot” in South East.

“Cattle is livestock. The Zoo Constitution allows the State/LGAs (not the President) to regulate it. Sad!

See more here https://thickmatch.com/nnamdi-kanu-reacts-south-east-governors-letter-buhari/

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To South-east Governors’ Letter To Buhari by Switruth: 11:15am On Aug 21, 2019
Kanu just dey bite these guys for brokos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To South-east Governors’ Letter To Buhari by ebuk4real(m): 11:21am On Aug 21, 2019
grin grin

I just like this guy for one thing. And that's reminding us that Nigeria is a Country of the confused, for the confused, led by the confused for the betterment of confused...

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To South-east Governors’ Letter To Buhari by GayMohamemed: 11:40am On Aug 21, 2019
SE governors now understand what it means to hold a leader responsible 4 a failed leadership...... Ndigbo I hail, ipob I hail.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To South-east Governors’ Letter To Buhari by Stingman: 11:45am On Aug 21, 2019
See how our southern neighbors who remembers Evans the billionaire kidnapper but will soon forget Wadume the northern billionaire kidnapper who have done worse than Evans...because of their "love" for Evans people...come here to attack Kanu...

I tire for these people cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To South-east Governors’ Letter To Buhari by BlackfireX: 11:53am On Aug 21, 2019
I will deal with nnamdi KANU
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To South-east Governors’ Letter To Buhari by orisa37: 6:11pm On Aug 21, 2019
Kanu is pre-empting the declaring of those who stoned Ike in Germany, persona non grata.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To South-east Governors’ Letter To Buhari by jlinkd78(m): 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2019
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is several miles ahead of his traducers. He is intelligent, well read and a scholar of contemporary history a major reason why his mass appeal keep soaring higher amongst d commoners. Give an Nnamdi Kanu across d six geopolitical zones of d country and d egocentric 'Establishment" will be abolished and an egalitarian system established. Imagine d SE Governors never knew d request they are making to Buhari in this publicity stunt is within their political control and even that of d local government authorities. Just few beatings on Ekweremmadu have jacked up dia reasoning potentials.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To South-east Governors’ Letter To Buhari by freeze001(f): 7:17pm On Aug 21, 2019
I wondered at that strange request, begging Buhari to approve their resolution. Were they asleep when other states passed laws against open-grazing and other matters related to cattle grazing? Have the Houses of Assembly so lost the understanding of their roles such that governors will now pass a resolution in their meeting and then seek Buhari's approval for implementation? They really need these resetting beatings and terse responses! Ndi ala mgbede!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To South-east Governors’ Letter To Buhari by MetaPhysical: 7:27pm On Aug 21, 2019
Switruth:
Kanu just dey bite these guys for brokos

He is right!
Many of these people in government have no clue what power they have under the law. Serious!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To South-east Governors’ Letter To Buhari by Ngwamankillyou(m): 7:36pm On Aug 21, 2019
Like I said earlier, the beating must continue till they do things without regarding what the foolish presidency thinks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To South-east Governors’ Letter To Buhari by StrongandMighty: 7:39pm On Aug 21, 2019
My Yoruba brothers will say you Igbos should focus on your corrupt politician that is looting your money. Now Igbos are doing just that they will still complain why we are doing what they say we should do. Moral of the story is, u can’t please a hateful heart.

Saw the above statement somewhere and I thought it wise to share it here..

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To South-east Governors’ Letter To Buhari by Ojiofor: 7:40pm On Aug 21, 2019
freeze001:
I wondered at that strange request, begging Buhari to approve their resolution. Were they asleep when other states passed laws against open-grazing and other matters related to cattle grazing? Have the House of Assemblies so lost the understanding of their roles such that governors will now pass a resolution in their meeting and then seek Buhari's approval for implementation? They really need these resetting beatings and terse responses! Ndi ala!

They just want to safe face as if they are doing ssomething.They are jokers.They need more beating.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To South-east Governors’ Letter To Buhari by oyatz(m): 6:57am On Aug 22, 2019
This is about SE Governors, Buhari and Kanu.
How does Yoruba come into this matter?
What do you have to say about Nupe, Tiv, Igala, Fulanis, Kanuri, Efik etc or you only have scores to settle with the Yorubas?

StrongandMighty:
My Yoruba brothers will say you Igbos should focus on your corrupt politician that is looting your money. Now Igbos are doing just that they will still complain why we are doing what they say we should do. Moral of the story is, u can’t please a hateful heart.

Saw the above statement somewhere and I thought it wise to share it here..

(1) (Reply)

Travail Of Yemi Osinbajo And The Olawepo Hashim Connection * / SHOCKER: Duoye Diri, PDP Candidate Lost His LGA To APC / Osibanjo Or Sanwo-Olu For President In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.