Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,312 members, 7,839,505 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Are You Still A Muslim? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Are You Still A Muslim? (2104 Views)

20 Signs Of Weak Iman (Faith) in a Muslim / How To Prove To A Christian That Jesus Was A Muslim? / She's A Christian,am A Muslim. Can This Marriage Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Still A Muslim? by mukina2: 3:16pm On May 20, 2007
telly B grin

i am running away ! grin lai lai i dey kampe grin
Re: Are You Still A Muslim? by mellow(m): 3:18pm On May 20, 2007
mukina2:

@Telly B
i do not know if you are new here or was once a member who got shown a red card cheesy
on a more serious note
reasons why i say little or nothing at all .And only post my thoughts on Muslims only thread is that
- Christians on Nairaland in attempts to bring down Islam , say a lot of crazy things about the prophet of Islam .
As a kid i was told that .if someone wants to say something about Islam listen and say exactly what you should say, but if someone refers anything to the Prophet of Islam .Ignore them.

to be honest here
you guys sppend all your time making fun of Islam .
it hasnt helped that so many " New converts" come up with sick stories and some many " i have seen the light" coming up with stories from Propaganda sites.
I know all the christians here are "highly intelligent' and muslims are either illitrate, " keep expressing there ignorance"
you have all claimed that we are living in the darkness and you are in the light .
stay in your light and leave us in our darkness .
everyone for him/herself .God for us all .

Why answer for Islam and ignore for Mohammed?

Are you saying that the prophet is greater than Islam?
Re: Are You Still A Muslim? by mukina2: 3:23pm On May 20, 2007
mellow:

Why answer for Islam and ignore for Muhammad?

Are you saying that the prophet is greater than Islam?

didnt you see my answers? undecided
Re: Are You Still A Muslim? by TellyB(m): 3:30pm On May 20, 2007
mukina2:

telly B grin

i am running away ! grin lai lai i dey kampe grin

I'm going to be busy during the week. Make sure I find you here when I return!! angry

Seriously.

Okay, that's not an order. . . just enjoying your style!. grin
Re: Are You Still A Muslim? by mukina2: 3:35pm On May 20, 2007
Telly B:

I'm going to be busy during the week. Make sure I find you here when I return!!  angry

Seriously.

Okay, that's not an order. . . just enjoying your style!.  grin

grin
haa i hope you and Gwaine never return grin

it can never be an order tongue cheesy

take it easy and enjoy ur week .

cheers cheesy
Re: Are You Still A Muslim? by TellyB(m): 5:55pm On May 20, 2007
grin You too!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zakat Collection Center In Lagos/nigeria? / Does The Quran Preaches Hatred And Violence Towards 'unbelievers'?(xtians&co) / Our Wives; Our Partners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.