Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,465 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Buhari’s 2019 Ministers And Their Portfolios (Full List) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s 2019 Ministers And Their Portfolios (Full List) (102718 Views)

Top 3 Tinubu's Ministers Who Are Best Fit For Their Portfolios? / President Tinubu's Ministers And Their Portfolios (Full List) / Why Service Chiefs Were At Buhari’s 2019 Next Level Campaign Launch – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s 2019 Ministers And Their Portfolios (Full List) by prof12(m): 7:45pm On Aug 21, 2019
[quote author=sanpipita post=81476341]Northerners getting the senior ministerial roles, make I no say much[/quo

Don't forget that the north is made up of nineteen (19) states.
Re: Buhari’s 2019 Ministers And Their Portfolios (Full List) by MetaPhysical: 8:00pm On Aug 21, 2019
ChristianEast:
Tinubu wins again.

Interior is a very powerful position for someone positioning to be a president. I don't believe Buhari could fire Dambazzu for Rauf. Tinubu is really playing his politics well but look at the positions again, the Kaduna mafias are also strategically positioned.

Cc: Metaphysical

I dont like posting serious inputs in daytime....it will be thrashed by Onitsha bridge head touts prowling around in daytime. I wait till they are away from internet before I can comment on Tinubu.
Re: Buhari’s 2019 Ministers And Their Portfolios (Full List) by Soulsymbol99: 8:07pm On Aug 21, 2019
BafanaBafana:
If i were Emeka Nwajiuba, i will humbly decline the position and remain in house of rep. Timpriye sylva as petroleum minister sounds off, i also dont like that Abubakar Malami. I bliv he has one strong God father he works for and he keeps embarassing the government. some of the positions are good. the rest we can manage

Emeka will represent only his constituency in imo as a Rep member bt as a minister na d whole country cool
Re: Buhari’s 2019 Ministers And Their Portfolios (Full List) by Amudeneogu: 9:16pm On Aug 21, 2019
A LAWYER IS THE MINISTER OF WORKS AND HOUSING
A LAWYER IS THE MINISTER OF SATE NIGER DELTA
A MEDICAL DOCTOR IS THE MINISTER OF LABOUR AND EMPLOYMENT
AN ACCOUNTANT IS THE MINISTER OF EDUCATION
AN ACCOUNTANT IS THE MINISTER OF STATE FOR ENVIRONMENT.
DEAR FRIENDS, CAN IT WORK?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s 2019 Ministers And Their Portfolios (Full List) by smeag0l(m): 9:33pm On Aug 21, 2019
What do you expect when our stupid constitution enforces federal character in national appointments?
Qasim6:
In due time we will see the stuff they are made of.

Nigeria and padi padi appointments.

we are going no where with this mentality of ours.

Re: Buhari’s 2019 Ministers And Their Portfolios (Full List) by ChristianEast: 10:57pm On Aug 21, 2019
MetaPhysical:

I dont like posting serious inputs in daytime....it will be thrashed by Onitsha bridge head touts prowling around in daytime. I wait till they are away from internet before I can comment on Tinubu.
Onitsha bridge touts are far ahead of the tijanniyya moslems from SAD WASTE. At least none has ever been caught snitching on the south

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s 2019 Ministers And Their Portfolios (Full List) by Vhickthour(m): 11:41pm On Aug 21, 2019
Still trying to figure out why no Ebonyi State indigene is there... Anti-Ebonyi state
Re: Buhari’s 2019 Ministers And Their Portfolios (Full List) by mrkings84(m): 2:14am On Aug 22, 2019
mcbreeze:
What's the different between minister of information and minister of communication?

One brings the information, the other communicate it.... Are u ok now?
Re: Buhari’s 2019 Ministers And Their Portfolios (Full List) by Nobody: 4:03am On Aug 22, 2019
Nice one
Re: Buhari’s 2019 Ministers And Their Portfolios (Full List) by Donattoe(m): 5:36am On Aug 22, 2019
Who now runs the ministry of culture and tourism as they have no minister?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Moment Bianca Ojukwu Slapped Osodieme Obiano (Video) / The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) / 36 States Of Nigeria And Their Meanings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.