Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Akpabio Reacts After His Appointment As Niger Delta Minister - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Reacts After His Appointment As Niger Delta Minister (42258 Views)

Akpabio Resigns As Niger Delta Affairs Minister / Finally, Sen. Akpabio Reacts To Appeal Court Victory / Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpabio Reacts After His Appointment As Niger Delta Minister by Princsk1(m): 4:10pm On Aug 21, 2019
AFTER sworn-in as minister of Niger Delta, Godswill Akpabio has promised to work hard for the success of his ministry and promised to ‘deliver’.

Just after his inauguration, Akpabio in a tweet thanked President Muhammadu Buhari for having confidence in him.

He said, “We have a very big task ahead of us and we will surely deliver. Thank you President @MBuhari for the Confidence. Together with @fkeyamo as Minister of State and @SenItaEnang as your SSA, we will put in our best to make you and Nigerians proud.”

https://happeningsng.com/akpabio-reacts-after-appointed-as-niger-delta-minister/

L

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Reacts After His Appointment As Niger Delta Minister by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:14pm On Aug 21, 2019
Just be a famous looter and Buhari will give you port folio.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akpabio Reacts After His Appointment As Niger Delta Minister by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 21, 2019
You guys had better! Put Nigeria first before your pockets and prosterity will remember you forever.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akpabio Reacts After His Appointment As Niger Delta Minister by Commentor: 4:34pm On Aug 21, 2019
They loved him when he was in PDP.

They claimed he was the best thing to happen to Akwa Ibom.

As soon as he decamped, just like Amaechi, he became a pariah.

The youths have to learn about politics and loyalty.

104 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Akpabio Reacts After His Appointment As Niger Delta Minister by Kingosytex(m): 4:37pm On Aug 21, 2019
Like play like play Akpabio don chop the N200 billion wey EFCC been d drag am for.

Mallam Ruga is working. I wish Akpabio the best.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akpabio Reacts After His Appointment As Niger Delta Minister by inforesource: 4:41pm On Aug 21, 2019
You see, we still love this man. He has done his best in AKS, but we have a culture in that state, you dont try to be like Lord. We know how to humble you if you try it. Most importantly, we do not see APC as a true National Party, so it was as if he betrayed our trust. That was the matter. We still love him. In fact, I am making a personal plan to meet with him to thank him for the great job. He is a great man.

Commentor:

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Reacts After His Appointment As Niger Delta Minister by Commentor: 4:44pm On Aug 21, 2019
inforesource:
You see, we still love this man. He has done his best in AKS, but we have a culture in that state, you dont try to be like Lord. We know how to humble you if you try it. Most importantly, we do not see APC as a true National Party, so it was as if he betrayed our trust. That was the matter. We still love him. In fact, I am making a personal plan to meet with him and thank him for the great job. He is a great man.

Because he became minister.

Had he been overlooked you would have followed the crowd to insult him.

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Akpabio Reacts After His Appointment As Niger Delta Minister by Cletus77(m): 4:44pm On Aug 21, 2019
Commentor:

He is still one of the best governors in AkS
But you don't try to Lord over those who put you there!
So mind your business

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Reacts After His Appointment As Niger Delta Minister by Commentor: 4:46pm On Aug 21, 2019
Cletus77:

He is still one of the best governors in AkS
But you don't try to Lord over those who put you there!
So mind your business

Gerrout.

You cannot stop me from contributing on any thread on Nairaland.

Can you imagine this thing suggesting Akpabio tried to lord himself whilst trying to do the same to me?

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akpabio Reacts After His Appointment As Niger Delta Minister by Cletus77(m): 4:47pm On Aug 21, 2019
Commentor:

You're talking as if he'll suddenly alleviate poverty or start sharing money as he is now a minister. Meeting him doesn't change anything, minister or not

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Reacts After His Appointment As Niger Delta Minister by Commentor: 4:48pm On Aug 21, 2019
Cletus77:

You're talking as if he'll suddenly alleviate poverty or start sharing money as he is now a minister. Meeting him doesn't change anything, minister or not

Of a sudden you've found a reason to visit him.

I'm sure if I look back to your old contributions you've probably been throwing vitriol at him.

Success has many fathers.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Reacts After His Appointment As Niger Delta Minister by Cletus77(m): 4:49pm On Aug 21, 2019
Commentor:

Gerrout.

You cannot stop me from contributing on any thread on Nairaland.

Can you imagine this thing suggesting Akpabio tried to lord himself whilst trying to do the same to me?

How can someone say APC will invade Akwa Ibom like Hitler invaded Poland? Or APC will win Akwa Ibom because of him? You suddenly became deaf wen he was ranting up and down because he joined APC.. Now we showed him where the true power lies and your typing rubbish!
Uñam ikót...an sure you're not even from AkS..poke nosing is your talent

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akpabio Reacts After His Appointment As Niger Delta Minister by Commentor: 4:53pm On Aug 21, 2019
Cletus77:

How can someone say APC will invade Akwa Ibom like Hitler invaded Poland? Or APC will win Akwa Ibom because of him? You suddenly became deaf wen he was ranting up and down

Gerrout.

Politicians in Nigeria have used even more offensive words yet you voted them.

Didn't Mama "Peace" call others born throwaway?

Did that stop you from casting your vote for PDP?

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Akpabio Reacts After His Appointment As Niger Delta Minister by Cletus77(m): 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2019
Commentor:

Of a sudden you've found a reason to visit him.

I'm sure if I look back to your old contributions you've probably been throwing vitriol at him.

Success has many fathers.
It doesn't end in being a minister Mr Man..Buhari will one day leave office like others..he shouldn't be ungrateful to the people who put him there!
Now tell me without the votes of the people would he become what he is today?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Reacts After His Appointment As Niger Delta Minister by Commentor: 4:55pm On Aug 21, 2019
Cletus77:

It doesn't end in being a minister Mr Man..Buhari will one day leave office like others..he shouldn't be ungrateful to the people who put him there!
Now tell me without the votes of the people would he become what he is today?

When did he stop?

As I said, success has many fathers.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Reacts After His Appointment As Niger Delta Minister by Cletus77(m): 4:55pm On Aug 21, 2019
Commentor:

Gerrout.

Politicians in Nigeria have used even more offensive words yet you voted them.

Didn't Mama "Peace" call others born throwaway?

Did that stop you from casting your vote for PDP?
Well it can be tolerated in your state but not in mine...if you were expecting us to asllick him after insulting us..den u must be high

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akpabio Reacts After His Appointment As Niger Delta Minister by Commentor: 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2019
Cletus77:

Well it can be tolerated in your state but not in mine...

Mtcheew.

Is it not Akwa Ibom again?

Watch how they would start hailing him again.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akpabio Reacts After His Appointment As Niger Delta Minister by desiredhome: 4:59pm On Aug 21, 2019
And one former NDDC chairman dug soakaway pit and buried money made to develop the Niger Delta
cry cry cry cry cry
Supposing all the cash that had entered the region have been used for its propose.......oh my God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Reacts After His Appointment As Niger Delta Minister by jerryunit48: 5:03pm On Aug 21, 2019
This man again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Reacts After His Appointment As Niger Delta Minister by Cletus77(m): 5:03pm On Aug 21, 2019
Commentor:

Mtcheew.

Is it not Akwa Ibom again?

Watch how they would start hailing him again.

For ur information we don't asslick our leaders..u mess up, u face the consequences..

We'll still praise him cause he is our son..we don't keep grudges..but if he messed up again.. we'll continue giving him the dosage again and again and again!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Reacts After His Appointment As Niger Delta Minister by Cletus77(m): 5:06pm On Aug 21, 2019
Commentor:

When did he stop?

As I said, success has many fathers.
Well arrogance and pride leads to the same road....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Reacts After His Appointment As Niger Delta Minister by Commentor: 5:09pm On Aug 21, 2019
Cletus77:

For ur information we don't asslick our leaders..u mess up, u face the consequences..

We'll still praise him cause he is our son..we don't keep grudges..but if he messed up again.. we'll continue giving him the dosage again and again and again!

Since when?

Abeg go and sit down.

Even now it is evident you are trying to claim this cornerstone which was earlier rejected.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Reacts After His Appointment As Niger Delta Minister by inforesource: 5:16pm On Aug 21, 2019
Minister?? To do what? Maybe you have to read other post I have made here. What is my business with him becoming a minister? He should minister to Nigerians' States which AKS part of. My concern is for him to put his best in that capacity to benefit Nigerians. QED. He should replicate what he did as a Gov to Nigerians now.

Commentor:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Reacts After His Appointment As Niger Delta Minister by Base1line: 5:23pm On Aug 21, 2019
Precisely how Metuh Madukwe Dasuki Moro n many hardened criminals PDP appointed as ministers.
NaijaRoyalty:

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akpabio Reacts After His Appointment As Niger Delta Minister by Legendguru: 5:26pm On Aug 21, 2019
hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Reacts After His Appointment As Niger Delta Minister by seunfly: 5:26pm On Aug 21, 2019
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Reacts After His Appointment As Niger Delta Minister by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:26pm On Aug 21, 2019
Good one....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Reacts After His Appointment As Niger Delta Minister by sylve11: 5:26pm On Aug 21, 2019
Kingosytex:
Like play like play Akpabio don chop the N200 billion wey EFCC been d drag am for.

dey there first......... smiley cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Reacts After His Appointment As Niger Delta Minister by seunfly: 5:27pm On Aug 21, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Just tell me any of present and past PDP governor or present APC governor that has achieved what Apabio has done in Akwa Ibom?
4years ago, this guy was Praised to high heaven but today he is a famous looter because he does not belong to ur party anymore.

Tell me any governor in southsouth that has out performed this guy including the best guy from ur so called saviour PDP.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akpabio Reacts After His Appointment As Niger Delta Minister by Ayindeyx: 5:27pm On Aug 21, 2019
;Did

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Reacts After His Appointment As Niger Delta Minister by heckymaicon(m): 5:27pm On Aug 21, 2019
I don't even want to know the system of govt in this hell of a country.

All I know is that this system is fVcking expensive for a third world country like Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exclusive: Rotimi Amaechi's wife In A Multi-billion Naira Corruption Scandal / Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? / VP Osinbajo Lambasts Northern Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.