Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,508 members, 7,770,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:39 AM

Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? (42234 Views)

Jonathan Appoints Solomon Arase As Acting IGP, Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba / Suleiman Hashimu: 'Robbers Gave Me N200, Pure Water On The Road' / Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by collynzo2(m): 11:38am On Sep 20, 2013
I am not usually one to believe these things because of the common sense predictions some of these so called ''men of God'' make in the name of prophecies. However, I noticed that many of the prophecies this Prophet made since January this year check here have come to pass, and some of them are more than just ''common sense predictions''. For example, look at number 23 on the list, then click this link www.punchng.com/news/accident-three-nuj-officials-die-10-injured/

List of Prophecies he made far back in January
1. House of Representative to lose some members to death, prayers needed

2. Alhaji Bamanga Tukur will be the last united PDP Chairman, as there will be great in-fighting in PDP.

3. There will be major boom and breakthrough in the agriculture this year

4. CNN will lose major staff.

5. Nollywood will keep losing people unless prayers are made and repentance; Many have gone fetish and there is high rate of immorality. I see three major stars dying this year unless prayers are made.

6. Many barren women will become joyful mothers.

7. Emir of Kano Alhaji (Dr) Ado Bayero to pray against attempt on his life. He will lose some men.

8. Molester will be on the prowl. Molesting women little children and even pregnant women. watch where your kids go..

9. A sec deadlier than Boko -Haram is being trained and prepared.

10. South Africa to mourn a hero. They should pray for former South African president Dr Nelson Mandela and Arc-Bishop Desmond Tutu.

11. I see a Governor dying.

12. This year, the looting of National treasury will be on a massive scale.

13. President Goodluck Jonathan’s own men from his place will fight him.

14. Igbos should forget about presidency.

15. In 2015, an opposition will lose, PDPD will fail.

16. I see the crisis in PDP widening more and more.

17. A yoruba movie actor to die surprisingly.

18. A year judgment for politicians and wicked leaders.

19. There will be scarcity of money in 2013, but food will be in abundance.

20. Chief of Defence Staff to be retired.

21. There is vacancy in Aso Rock.

22. Prayers to be made because I see the National flag flying half mask.

23. I see NUJ lose notable member through accident.

24. President Goodluck will lose someone precious to him either this year or next.

25. Auchi my hometown to pray against serious flood disaster.

26. A member of the United State of America’s senate house will die.

27. President Barrack Obama’s life will be attempted.

28. Alhaji Aliko Dangote will have issues.

29. Central Bank of Nigeria’s governor will be made an Emir, but he needs prayers.

30. MTN needs prayers.

31. Massive retrenchment in Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN), but prayers needed to avert it.

32. I see something happening in a foreign country ( natural disaster) and people could not fly in or out of that nation for days.

33. Nigerian Music entertainer Tuface Idibia will face blackmail and scandal.

34. Hon. Aminu Tambuwal ( Speaker) should not contest for presidency. If he goes for governorship, he will win.

35. Dame patience Jonathan will have health issues unless prayers are made.

36. Kidnapping will start in South Africa.

37. HID Awolowo, it is well.

38. The governor of Ondo to pray against poison.

39. President Robert Mugabe, I see death around him, he needs prayers.

40. Abuja the Federal Capital City will experience high scale attacks this year.

41. I see Traditional Rulers die.

42. Omega Fire Ministries (OFM) will witness worldwide recognition that will shock everyone.

43. Lots of Nigerians will be repatriated from African nations.

44. Oil will be found in a state

45. I see a new president.

Could it be that that the man is a real prophet or does anyone have any other explanation?
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by collynzo2(m): 12:10pm On Sep 20, 2013
Should he be investigated for the murder of those journalists?

5 Likes

Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by NoContract(m): 12:13pm On Sep 20, 2013
Gross.

1 Like

Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by Taiwo20(m): 12:13pm On Sep 20, 2013
Watching and Waiting..
Is this the same apostle Suleiman from Benin, Edo state.

Praise be to God!
Alhamdulillahi !
Alhamdulillahi !!
Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Aalameen

I made it.
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by sCun: 12:14pm On Sep 20, 2013
Than No 23 though. In a saner country, the man would be investigated thoroughly.

2 Likes

Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by sCun: 12:15pm On Sep 20, 2013
Taiwo20: Watching and Waiting..
Is this the same apostle Suleiman from Benin, Edo state.
From Auchi, Edo state.
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by Theben(m): 12:27pm On Sep 20, 2013
I laughed hard when I saw the 43rd prophecy.

4 Likes

Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 20, 2013
Theben: I laughed hard when I saw the 43rd prophecy.
believe it or not, this is one of the solution to our problems.

2 Likes

Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by abitex577(m): 12:37pm On Sep 20, 2013
collynzo2: I am not usually one to believe these things because of the common sense predictions some of these so called ''men of God'' make in the name of prophecies. However, I noticed that many of the prophecies this Prophet made since January this year check here have come to pass, and some of them are more than just ''common sense predictions''. For example, look at number 23 on the list, then click this link www.punchng.com/news/accident-three-nuj-officials-die-10-injured/
List of Prophecies he made far back in January
Could it be that that the man is a real prophet or does anyone have any other explanation?

Apostle JOHNSON SULEMAN is not just a prophet but an Oracle of God in his generation. Has not oil been discovered in Lagos? Item no. 44 on the list. The bible says we shall know them by the fruits they bear!!! May the God of Apostle Johnson Suleman uphold the words of his servant and never allow it to fall to the ground in Jesus name - Amen

10 Likes

Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by Ess: 12:43pm On Sep 20, 2013
21. There is vacancy in Aso Rock.
45. I see a new president.
13. President Goodluck Jonathan's own men
from his place will fight him.

GEJ, no be me talk am o!

where those fool wey dey say no vacancy for Aso rock? phoolish bunch.

13 Likes

Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by emperorchedda(m): 12:48pm On Sep 20, 2013
This Nonsense Must Stop. (I'm sure all unn students know wat I'm talking about) *winks*

14 Likes

Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by Codedboy1: 12:57pm On Sep 20, 2013
really!!!
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by sojax2cool(m): 12:59pm On Sep 20, 2013
More prophesy to be published by me.watch out.
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by telexfree1: 1:00pm On Sep 20, 2013
Page bookmarked.
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by SlyIg(f): 1:01pm On Sep 20, 2013
emperorchedda: This Nonsense Must Stop. (I'm sure all unn students know wat I'm talking about) *winks*
Which nonesenze abeg!
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by otijah(m): 1:01pm On Sep 20, 2013
If all these things should come to pass that means the world is coming to an .................
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by MissOpe(f): 1:02pm On Sep 20, 2013
ALL NA WASH

6 Likes

Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by damosky12(m): 1:03pm On Sep 20, 2013
Scun: Than No 23 though. In a saner country, the man would be investigated thoroughly.
collynzo2: Should he be investigated for the murder of those journalists?
Dont invoke warth upon yourself. Interrogate a prophet for the manifestation of his prophesy?? Thats too carnal and insane.

2 Likes

Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 20, 2013
Hmm,this is serious...some of the prohesy ave indeed come 2 pass...GOD help us
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by Lilimax(f): 1:04pm On Sep 20, 2013
sad Should prophecies be negative always?

22 Likes

Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by osmosisi: 1:04pm On Sep 20, 2013
careytommy:
believe it or not, this is one of the solution to our problems.

Which solution to our problem. As for me that man is not a prophet he is only using peoples brain. We were once neighbours when I was in auchi poly.

4 Likes

Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by Davo93(m): 1:05pm On Sep 20, 2013
#trash
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by youngdoctor(m): 1:05pm On Sep 20, 2013
Even if people dnt want to believe..d pipu concerned shud thread dia path wit caution..who knws mayb dey re gonna apun...tnk God me nd ma family no dey dere..GOD bless me,my family and urz.God bless all d true prophets..al wil be well..

2 Likes

Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by Lilimax(f): 1:06pm On Sep 20, 2013
collynzo2: 8. Molester will be on the prowl. Molesting women little children and even pregnant women. watch where your kids go..
If nothing else this one is on the increase angry
Women, watch over your children and your little ones.
Rapists are on rampage sad

2 Likes

Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by sCun: 1:07pm On Sep 20, 2013
damosky12:
its people like you who invoke curse upon a nation. Interrogate a prophet for the manifestation of his prophecy?? Thats insane!!
This has to do with the death of 3 people! I didn't say he should be jailed or arrested, he should just be interrogated and the case investigated thoroughly to make sure there is nothing fishy.
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 20, 2013
Let keep praying so as to advert some of these predictions.

1 Like

Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by Jeel: 1:07pm On Sep 20, 2013
Assistant TuBerclosis Joshua! Shikena...
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by Zumarocket(f): 1:09pm On Sep 20, 2013
grin[size=20pt]make i hear say any body bann me for sayin..[/size]

NICE prophecy

Waitin u bein dey expect@MODs....God pass una. Dancin skelewu joor.

15 Likes

Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by Theben(m): 1:10pm On Sep 20, 2013
He has a private jet: grin
Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by sCun: 1:11pm On Sep 20, 2013
osmosisi:

Which solution to our problem. As for me that man is not a prophet he is only using peoples brain. We were once neighbours when I was in auchi poly.
This is more than using people's head o! Read the OP's post, he accurately predicted the death of NUJ officials in an accident. Seven months later it happened exactly as he prophesied. It is serious.

1 Like

Re: Are Prophet Suleiman's Prophecies Coming To Pass? by hrykanu231(m): 1:11pm On Sep 20, 2013
Oga, ASUU nkor? U no see vision 4 there

25 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Andy Uba Pushes Disabled Man In Wheelchair During His Campaign In Anambra / Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. / Photos : Thugs Who Tried To Snatch Ballot Boxes At Amuwo Odofin Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.