Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,034 members, 7,845,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Caption This New Photo Of President Buhari, Bola Tinubu And Oshiomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This New Photo Of President Buhari, Bola Tinubu And Oshiomhole (2393 Views)

El-Rufai And Oshiomhole At Oba Of Benin Palace / Wike And Oshiomhole Clash At Eric Osagie's “The Big Interviews" Book Launch / El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This New Photo Of President Buhari, Bola Tinubu And Oshiomhole by ExAngel007(f): 6:25pm On Aug 21, 2019
The photo was captured today at the swearing-in ceremony of new ministers in Abuja.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Caption This New Photo Of President Buhari, Bola Tinubu And Oshiomhole by Simplyleo: 6:28pm On Aug 21, 2019
THE THREE MOST POWERFUL NIGERIANS

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This New Photo Of President Buhari, Bola Tinubu And Oshiomhole by dmltoyin(m): 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2019
Buhari: If I fly eloplane, na daura I dey go
Those KANU boys cannot ekweremadu me
Nigeria is my home, I no dey comot cheesy

Tinubu: Baba, the beating go brutal if na me dey Germany cheesy

Oshiomole: my passport don lost cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This New Photo Of President Buhari, Bola Tinubu And Oshiomhole by seunmsg(m): 6:37pm On Aug 21, 2019
Buhari: Asiwaju, how you see the next level cabinet?

Tinubu: the cabinet sweet die

Oshiomhole: my own na to just dey laugh wailers.

Everybody: grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This New Photo Of President Buhari, Bola Tinubu And Oshiomhole by OTayobami(m): 6:42pm On Aug 21, 2019
I don't support I don't support politics but based on what is happening and what I'm hearing I'd say.....

A Supporter: *chants* what do you think about PDP!
Remaining supporters: _Shit!_
A Supporter: *chants* what do you think about _shit!_
Remaining supporters: PDP!

Buhari:
Oshimohle:
Tinubu:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This New Photo Of President Buhari, Bola Tinubu And Oshiomhole by Ultimatezlant: 6:52pm On Aug 21, 2019
This trio na him be apc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This New Photo Of President Buhari, Bola Tinubu And Oshiomhole by yarimo(m): 7:01pm On Aug 21, 2019
I can clearly see role models and mentors of majority of Nigerians .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This New Photo Of President Buhari, Bola Tinubu And Oshiomhole by Base1line: 7:14pm On Aug 21, 2019
What will Ikpeazu say ?! Ikpeazu the foolish kerosene guy that refuse to pay Ipob baba salary for 6 years now.
dmltoyin:
Buhari: If I fly eloplane, na daura I dey go
Those KANU boys cannot ekweremadu me
Nigeria is my home, I no dey comot cheesy

Tinubu: Baba, the beating go brutal if na me dey Germany cheesy

Oshiomole: my passport don lost cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Caption This New Photo Of President Buhari, Bola Tinubu And Oshiomhole by helinues: 7:14pm On Aug 21, 2019
Policy makers.

Respect!
Re: Caption This New Photo Of President Buhari, Bola Tinubu And Oshiomhole by conductor250: 7:15pm On Aug 21, 2019
yarimo:
I can clearly see role models and mentors of majority of Nigerians .
If these are the "role models" of majority of Nigerians as you said, then that explains why the country's future is bleak cheesy
Re: Caption This New Photo Of President Buhari, Bola Tinubu And Oshiomhole by Ngwamankillyou(m): 7:31pm On Aug 21, 2019
Two ugly goats and their illegal immigrant president.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This New Photo Of President Buhari, Bola Tinubu And Oshiomhole by myfan: 7:32pm On Aug 21, 2019
Na them.
Re: Caption This New Photo Of President Buhari, Bola Tinubu And Oshiomhole by Larryfest(m): 8:48pm On Aug 21, 2019
They keep smiling and laughing while the country goes to shiit....

1 Like

Re: Caption This New Photo Of President Buhari, Bola Tinubu And Oshiomhole by CrimeKsmart: 9:00pm On Aug 21, 2019
I only noticed Oshiomole white and sparkling teeth grin

Buhari and Tinubus teeth being looking yellow. embarassed

I still love 3 of them regardless
Re: Caption This New Photo Of President Buhari, Bola Tinubu And Oshiomhole by Sonoyom(m): 9:07pm On Aug 21, 2019
yarimo:
I can clearly see role models and mentors of Zombies.

1 Like

Re: Caption This New Photo Of President Buhari, Bola Tinubu And Oshiomhole by StillX10(m): 10:41pm On Aug 21, 2019
Osho like monkey in suit.
Re: Caption This New Photo Of President Buhari, Bola Tinubu And Oshiomhole by arewafederation: 11:33pm On Aug 21, 2019
Oshiomhole should introduce Tinubu to his dentist... lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Caption This New Photo Of President Buhari, Bola Tinubu And Oshiomhole by dokie: 12:46am On Aug 22, 2019
Simplyleo:
THE THREE MOST POWERFUL NIGERIANS

I doubt. There is some man in the Villa more powerful than the trio. His name is AK.

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Trends On Social Media After Giving This Advice To Biafrans (video) / How Soludo Wanted To Save The Naira, But They Couldn't Understand It Then? / Yorubas And Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.