Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Akpabio Dances Gbe Body, Zanku To Celebrate His Ministerial Appointment (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Dances Gbe Body, Zanku To Celebrate His Ministerial Appointment (Photos) (50738 Views)

Osinbajo Talks About Zanku, Gbe Body, Shaku Shaku, Skelewu, Sekem, Shakitibobo / Soldier Dances Zanku & Gbe Body: "I Can't Wait, Am Going Home To See My Mama" / Obasanjo Dances Gbe Body Till His Shoes Fell Off His Feet (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Dances Gbe Body, Zanku To Celebrate His Ministerial Appointment (Photos) by nabegibeg: 7:44am On Aug 22, 2019
Re: Akpabio Dances Gbe Body, Zanku To Celebrate His Ministerial Appointment (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 7:46am On Aug 22, 2019
Dat buharis picture
Looks so cloned and chubby
Re: Akpabio Dances Gbe Body, Zanku To Celebrate His Ministerial Appointment (Photos) by VillageElder(m): 7:47am On Aug 22, 2019
grin
KendrickAyomide:
grin new meme
Re: Akpabio Dances Gbe Body, Zanku To Celebrate His Ministerial Appointment (Photos) by SoNature(m): 7:48am On Aug 22, 2019
kelvinUchiha:
What type of Country is this?

My brother, anyone still hoping for a better Nigeria is just waiting to catch a flight at the motor park.

Just make sure you live a good life...

Don't worry about what happens to the country because it's a useless country

That's why people who cannot stand the nonsense are running away from it

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Dances Gbe Body, Zanku To Celebrate His Ministerial Appointment (Photos) by Bridget95(f): 7:49am On Aug 22, 2019
Dancing to loot.

These guys have finished our money
Re: Akpabio Dances Gbe Body, Zanku To Celebrate His Ministerial Appointment (Photos) by Niaja4real(m): 7:49am On Aug 22, 2019
This is a very demeaning sight to behold.
Celebrating an appointment to serve is the low of all lows. This is mediocrity at it peak...Gush!
The Country have lost it long time ago.
Re: Akpabio Dances Gbe Body, Zanku To Celebrate His Ministerial Appointment (Photos) by package7(m): 7:50am On Aug 22, 2019
Barawo Bansa shege
Re: Akpabio Dances Gbe Body, Zanku To Celebrate His Ministerial Appointment (Photos) by gladisa7: 7:51am On Aug 22, 2019
is he this stupeeed? Buhari give am minister he dey dance..him no reach to rule Nigeria?
Re: Akpabio Dances Gbe Body, Zanku To Celebrate His Ministerial Appointment (Photos) by johnnychuks(m): 7:51am On Aug 22, 2019
what is the meaning of your dancing now for God sake? those it mean that the dancing symbolize the good shape of falling Nigeria? what a hail is really rough with Nigeria leaders? O lord clean the tears on our eyes.
Re: Akpabio Dances Gbe Body, Zanku To Celebrate His Ministerial Appointment (Photos) by ACE1010: 7:52am On Aug 22, 2019
He's celebrating his anticipated looting grin grin
Re: Akpabio Dances Gbe Body, Zanku To Celebrate His Ministerial Appointment (Photos) by kenodrill: 7:57am On Aug 22, 2019
Food done ready
Re: Akpabio Dances Gbe Body, Zanku To Celebrate His Ministerial Appointment (Photos) by Cassyboy2: 7:58am On Aug 22, 2019
If he was made minister to serve the massed, he won't be dancing. How will you dance when d load is much 4 you? He knows another that he has gotten another means of stealing money and enriching his family and associates. I weep for Nigeria
Re: Akpabio Dances Gbe Body, Zanku To Celebrate His Ministerial Appointment (Photos) by starbright4real(m): 8:08am On Aug 22, 2019
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) 07037799108
Re: Akpabio Dances Gbe Body, Zanku To Celebrate His Ministerial Appointment (Photos) by hybridblood07(m): 8:09am On Aug 22, 2019
The reason why he was celebrating was because he finally got an appointment....You know Ministerial appointment was his last hope because he lost senatorial election.

Though you're absolutely correct because when you think of so much to done within a period of time,you won't have time to dance. I'm happy for him sha....Buhari did not ignore him
correctyourself:
He is happy because he has being given the chance to eat, the office is going to be family business, nothing more. You can't see a minister dancing to celebrate in a developed Country, when he should be concerned with the challenges ahead.
Re: Akpabio Dances Gbe Body, Zanku To Celebrate His Ministerial Appointment (Photos) by Emmasnoop(m): 8:10am On Aug 22, 2019
Change change change na wa oh naija people Una never see anything i still dey road they come.

Re: Akpabio Dances Gbe Body, Zanku To Celebrate His Ministerial Appointment (Photos) by israelmao(m): 8:11am On Aug 22, 2019
Why won't he Gbe Body for money in that ministry.
Re: Akpabio Dances Gbe Body, Zanku To Celebrate His Ministerial Appointment (Photos) by safetyInspector(m): 8:13am On Aug 22, 2019
Julius Berger for NDDC? That ministry na chop I chop, all their projects complies to Okorocha standard.
JimohMomoh:

I know he stole billions when he was governor of Akwa Ibom but he also worked especially in providing quality infrastructure, most of his projects where done by Julius Berger they are durable and will stand the test of time, he made AkwaIbom a business and tourist destination and removed that houseboy and housegirl mentality from them.
I hope he continues to use Julius Berger for the provision of infrastructure in the NigerDelta region, the area is swampy and rain fall almost 9mths in a year, the indegenous contractors are all scammers they still need to be schooled.

Congrats to him.
Re: Akpabio Dances Gbe Body, Zanku To Celebrate His Ministerial Appointment (Photos) by backbone503(m): 8:13am On Aug 22, 2019
The Final Obongowo!!! We know what you can do, and what you will do, come 2023.
Re: Akpabio Dances Gbe Body, Zanku To Celebrate His Ministerial Appointment (Photos) by saintkeppy(m): 8:16am On Aug 22, 2019
Macnnoli4:
In as much as Akpabio is now in APC and is investigated for corruption, one should not forget too soon that Akpabio was one of the best governors of his time, receiving CON national merit and many awards from media houses for his Uncommon transformation of Akwa Ibom. I wonder if he will take the uncommon transformation idea to Niger Delta given the lean resources.

Which lean resources, you don't know whatya talkin'about
That ministry supervises 9NDDC States, among other functions, its one of the juicy Federal Ministry.
Re: Akpabio Dances Gbe Body, Zanku To Celebrate His Ministerial Appointment (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 8:17am On Aug 22, 2019
correctyourself:
He is happy because he has being given the chance to eat, the office is going to be family business, nothing more. You can't see a minister dancing to celebrate in a developed Country, when he should be concerned with the challenges ahead.
God will surely bless you for this bro.. Exactly you can’t see a minister dancing like this in a developed countries because of the challenges ahead of him... Nigeria is gone dead and buried
Re: Akpabio Dances Gbe Body, Zanku To Celebrate His Ministerial Appointment (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:17am On Aug 22, 2019
A call to eat serve grin

I sincerely hope these ministers will not disappoint Nigerians cos many of them don’t know they are called to serve the people/country/Masses and not themselves or even Buhari. It is well

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Dances Gbe Body, Zanku To Celebrate His Ministerial Appointment (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 22, 2019
Na who dey pick shoes for these politicians sef? na wah undecided
Re: Akpabio Dances Gbe Body, Zanku To Celebrate His Ministerial Appointment (Photos) by Uchek(m): 8:18am On Aug 22, 2019
Exactly! You can never see a minister in a developed country in such ecstatic mood like Akpabio.

correctyourself:
Re: Akpabio Dances Gbe Body, Zanku To Celebrate His Ministerial Appointment (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 8:19am On Aug 22, 2019
See as minister dey dance because he knew he’s not doing any work but to loot and suffer the citizen more ... Like I said people that vote this dullard in called Buhari una go hear am .. A real minister who wants to work will never dance but think about the challenges ahead of him, but what do I know
Re: Akpabio Dances Gbe Body, Zanku To Celebrate His Ministerial Appointment (Photos) by spiralwedge(m): 8:20am On Aug 22, 2019
I only came to see how pathetic wailers would be dancing zanku all over this thread and mheennn, I was not disappointed. Smh

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Dances Gbe Body, Zanku To Celebrate His Ministerial Appointment (Photos) by shopiadicousta: 8:21am On Aug 22, 2019
Read the latest news websites Please visite at

https://www.amazingviralnews.com/
https://asiaposts.com/
Re: Akpabio Dances Gbe Body, Zanku To Celebrate His Ministerial Appointment (Photos) by lilytender: 8:22am On Aug 22, 2019
correctyourself:

So ministers weep and cry to celebrate in developed countries like Biafran Republic of Drugs and Crimes.
Re: Akpabio Dances Gbe Body, Zanku To Celebrate His Ministerial Appointment (Photos) by MrFly(m): 8:23am On Aug 22, 2019
His dance step means: i have been given an opportuinity to render uncommon transformation to nine states under the watchful eye of an anti corruption president. I stand with u sir, go ahead and do what u know how to do best.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Dances Gbe Body, Zanku To Celebrate His Ministerial Appointment (Photos) by DateMynd44(m): 8:26am On Aug 22, 2019
correctyourself:
your head get correct oil
Re: Akpabio Dances Gbe Body, Zanku To Celebrate His Ministerial Appointment (Photos) by JimohMomoh: 8:31am On Aug 22, 2019
safetyInspector:
Julius Berger for NNDC? That ministry na chop I chop, all their projects complies to Okorocha standard.

I guess you meant to type NDDC.
NDDC is an independent body, they are not under ministry of Niger Delta. They get their funds directly from the budget/presidency/oil companies.
They also report directly to the office of the presidency.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari & Tinubu: Outgoing President Leading The Way For The Incoming President / The Billionaires Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia At The Inauguration / INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.