Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Buhari To Visit South Africa Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Visit South Africa Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians (11211 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Visits Mall Looted By Nigerians Over Xenophobic Attacks (Photos) / “Enough Is Enough” - FG Finally Break Silence On Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / South African Deputy Minister Of Police Defends Xenophobic Attacks (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Visit South Africa Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by Alwaysking: 8:49am On Aug 22, 2019
jeesprecy:
V
Virgina cheesy
Re: Buhari To Visit South Africa Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by Mustaphakehinde: 8:54am On Aug 22, 2019
One of the best ever movement from our president. God bless you.
Re: Buhari To Visit South Africa Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by FuckDaMods: 8:54am On Aug 22, 2019
XhosaNostra:

These killings you speak of are only happening here on NL. Yes, Nigerians are not liked for very good reasons. I don't know of any country that sings your praises as people. Didn't you just get your ass-whopped in Asia recently? Ever ask yourself why?
Lionessza6 is that you? undecided
Re: Buhari To Visit South Africa Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by TMKsouth: 9:18am On Aug 22, 2019
He's coming over to beg us?

LOL grin grin grin South Africa, true giant of Africa.

Anyway, nothing will change until Nigerians in SA themselves change their nasty attitude.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Visit South Africa Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by dododawa1: 9:21am On Aug 22, 2019
85% killing over there related to DRUG issue.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Visit South Africa Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by Simplyleo: 9:22am On Aug 22, 2019
FuckDaMods:
[s][/s]
Is that what they did to you recently?

Their observations are very correct though
Re: Buhari To Visit South Africa Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by FuckDaMods: 9:24am On Aug 22, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:

Is that what they did to you recently?

Their observations are very correct though
[/s]
Re: Buhari To Visit South Africa Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by TMKsouth: 9:25am On Aug 22, 2019
holluwai:
Yes I agree also the leaders in South Africa need to toned down their rhetorics and speak more on loving foreigners to South Africans....it’ll help a lot. Instead of calling them kwere kwere

Which leaders are these you speak of? And please don't say the Zulu king coz that was a once-off.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Visit South Africa Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by Odinaka00(m): 9:42am On Aug 22, 2019
Instead of him to focus on these killer herdsmen that have been killing innocent Nigerians he wants to visit South Africa to discuss about Xenophobia that only happens on social media. In my 3yrs in South Africa, I haven't seen or heard that a South African or group of South Africans killed a Nigerian.. It has always been Nigerians killing themselves here in drug related matter or cult issues.. Yeye President

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Visit South Africa Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by holluwai(m): 10:41am On Aug 22, 2019
Anyone deemed fit a leader will do. A mayor, provincial executive or anyone well I wouldn’t say Zuma as “he must fall down” lol.

Youth leaders, your party leaders and name it....if anyone is found doing something wrong let the law deal with it and not just cases of personal vendettas. Chomi I live in South Africa and seen things personally, there will always be bad eggs amidst the society but it’s wrong to assume every single Nigerian is bad or threat.

TMKsouth:

Which leaders are these you speak of? And please don't say the Zulu king coz that was a once-off.
Re: Buhari To Visit South Africa Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by TMKsouth: 11:11am On Aug 22, 2019
holluwai:
Anyone deemed fit a leader will do. A mayor, provincial executive or anyone well I wouldn’t say Zuma as “he must fall down” lol.

Youth leaders, your party leaders and name it....if anyone is found doing something wrong let the law deal with it and not just cases of personal vendettas. Chomi I live in South Africa and seen things personally, there will always be bad eggs amidst the society but it’s wrong to assume every single Nigerian is bad or threat.

I repeat... Which "party leaders" in SA make overt xenophobic statements?

There's too much misrepresentation of South Africa by Nigerians in particular. Even our Minister of International Relations alluded to this just last week when your students were giving SA ultimatums.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Visit South Africa Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 11:34am On Aug 22, 2019
Modernist:
H should not sha come home with HIV AND AIDS We to send am back
How can he come home with something you already have in abundance?

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Visit South Africa Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by Modernist: 11:36am On Aug 22, 2019
JaceBlaze:
How can he come home with something you already have in abundance?
Your country seems to be doing a Good job in that aspect.
Re: Buhari To Visit South Africa Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 11:46am On Aug 22, 2019
Modernist:
Your country seems to be doing a Good job in that aspect.
Even with your high level of HIV infected infants? whatever Buhari might bring home will be like a drop in the ocean,won't be noticed.
Re: Buhari To Visit South Africa Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by Modernist: 11:55am On Aug 22, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Even with your high level of HIV infected infants? whatever Buhari might bring home will be like a drop in the ocean,won't be noticed.
Come on dude be factual if it's anything South Africa has the highest level of HIV infections on earth he can't get AIDS from infants
Re: Buhari To Visit South Africa Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 12:00pm On Aug 22, 2019
TMKsouth:

I repeat... Which "party leaders" in SA make overt xenophobic statements?

There's too much misrepresentation of South Africa by Nigerians in particular. Even our Minister of International Relations alluded to this just last week when your students were giving SA ultimatums.
Nigerians are not allowed to die while in SA.It doesn't matter the circumstances surrounding the death,xenophobia ultimately will be the answer to every mysterious demise lol ...see brain capacity na cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Visit South Africa Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 12:05pm On Aug 22, 2019
Modernist:
Come on dude be factual if it's anything South Africa has the highest level of HIV infections on earth he can't get AIDS from infants
So he can't get AIDS from infants but he can get it just by being in South Africa? ...does being dumb and ignorant come as second nature to you people? angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Visit South Africa Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by TMKsouth: 1:02pm On Aug 22, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Nigerians are not allowed to die while in SA.It doesn't matter the circumstances surrounding the death,xenophobia ultimately will be the answer to every mysterious demise lol ...see brain capacity na cheesy

Ja, either they are really dumb or, as I suspect, there's an ulterior motive to generate negative sentiments about SA to the world. Total power struggle.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Visit South Africa Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:16pm On Aug 22, 2019
Bad news for wailers grin grin
Re: Buhari To Visit South Africa Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by DevilhimseIf: 1:40pm On Aug 22, 2019
[s]
LordviccoDaGuru:
Bad news for wailers grin grin
[/s]
Re: Buhari To Visit South Africa Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 2:08pm On Aug 22, 2019
TMKsouth:

Ja, either they are really dumb or, as I suspect, there's an ulterior motive to generate negative sentiments about SA to the world. Total power struggle.
This
Re: Buhari To Visit South Africa Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by paix(m): 2:19pm On Aug 22, 2019
How many states has he visited here in Nigeria where killings are taking place on a daily basis? Is it by going to South Africa that Nigerians will think he has feelings for them?

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Visit South Africa Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by LordPsalm(m): 2:39pm On Aug 22, 2019
Or is he going on vacation?
Be sincere please

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BRT Lane: Army Officers Fined 25,000 Each / Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari / Saudi Arabia :23% Of Children Have Been Raped; 46% Of Students Are Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.