Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,087 members, 7,838,735 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Buhari To Visit South Africa Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Visit South Africa Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians (11208 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Visits Mall Looted By Nigerians Over Xenophobic Attacks (Photos) / “Enough Is Enough” - FG Finally Break Silence On Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / South African Deputy Minister Of Police Defends Xenophobic Attacks (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Visit South Africa Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by willexyaho(m): 7:25am On Aug 22, 2019
Ok

FTC on the next page.

I know he will talk another nonsense that might cause more damage when he gets there.

I pray that God will give him wisdom to address it.

BTW, when is he finishing ?
Re: Buhari To Visit South Africa Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by Vyreell(m): 7:25am On Aug 22, 2019
Who told this people that I'm going anywhere??

Re: Buhari To Visit South Africa Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by helinues: 7:26am On Aug 22, 2019
Simplyleo:

Actually, he want to receive the kind of beating ike got since ipob miscreants have placed a travel ban on him. undecided

Dem never born them well.. When majority of them are not valid... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Visit South Africa Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by XhosaNostra(f): 7:26am On Aug 22, 2019
tayebest:
I hope it happens o. The South Africans are just too barbaric cry

Tsek! And what are you? Are you aware that your people are making a nuisance of themselves in South Africa with their constant attention-seeking behaviour? Didn't they try to block a busy road in Johannesburg because they wanted to be given the right to vote? Well they TRIED. Taxi drivers wasted no time dealing with the idiocy grin
Re: Buhari To Visit South Africa Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by donaldde2: 7:34am On Aug 22, 2019
lagooo meloo, At what time.. Wasted money on the visit again..
Re: Buhari To Visit South Africa Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by tayebest(m): 7:37am On Aug 22, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Tsek! And what are you? Are you aware that your people are making a nuisance of themselves in South Africa with their constant attention-seeking behaviour? Didn't they try to block a busy road in Johannesburg because they wanted to be given the right to vote? Well they TRIED. Taxi drivers wasted no time dealing with the idiocy grin

Whatever that means, it never calls for extra judicial killings happening over there. We all know they hated Nigerians from time.
Re: Buhari To Visit South Africa Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by XhosaNostra(f): 7:42am On Aug 22, 2019
tayebest:

Whatever that means, it never calls for extra judicial killings happening over there. We all know they hated Nigerians from time.

These killings you speak of are only happening here on NL. Yes, Nigerians are not liked for very good reasons. I don't know of any country that sings your praises as people. Didn't you just get your ass-whopped in Asia recently? Ever ask yourself why?
Re: Buhari To Visit South Africa Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by West2019(m): 7:44am On Aug 22, 2019
I hate that country

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Visit South Africa Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by Jaqenhghar: 7:49am On Aug 22, 2019
You have not addressed killings in your backyard.... and some people think this is going to change anything. SMH

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Visit South Africa Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by merits(m): 7:51am On Aug 22, 2019
aolawale025:
The attitude of Nigerians in SA also has to change
how bro?
Re: Buhari To Visit South Africa Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by tayebest(m): 7:51am On Aug 22, 2019
XhosaNostra:

These killings you speak of are only happening here on NL. Yes, Nigerians are not liked for very good reasons. I don't know of any country that sings your praises as people. Didn't you just get your ass-whopped in Asia recently? Ever ask yourself why?

If it's not happening, the xenophobic attacks won't be on all pages of newspaper. It's proper we start with our African brothers before we move overseas
Re: Buhari To Visit South Africa Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by holluwai(m): 7:54am On Aug 22, 2019
Yes I agree also the leaders in South Africa need to toned down their rhetorics and speak more on loving foreigners to South Africans....it’ll help a lot. Instead of calling them kwere kwere

aolawale025:
The attitude of Nigerians in SA also has to change
Re: Buhari To Visit South Africa Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by Robisky001(m): 7:56am On Aug 22, 2019
Ajala the traveler. Another opportunity to waste tax payers money on another fruitless journey.
Re: Buhari To Visit South Africa Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by XhosaNostra(f): 7:57am On Aug 22, 2019
tayebest:

If it's not happening, the xenophobic attacks won't be on all pages of newspaper. It's proper we start with our African brothers before we move overseas

Which newspapers? LOL!
Re: Buhari To Visit South Africa Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by tsdarkside(m): 8:10am On Aug 22, 2019
what is this gonna achieve....??

they already said over and over again that they dont like nigerians....

their is no such thing that skin color binds us.....

its either we think the same or not....

pan africana is bullshitt....
Re: Buhari To Visit South Africa Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by naijaman2225(m): 8:12am On Aug 22, 2019
HE HAS NOT BEEN ABLE TO STOP KILLINGS IN NIGERIA, BUT HE WANTS TO STOP THOSE IN SOUTH AFRICA. CHARITY SHOULD BEGIN AT HOME.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Visit South Africa Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 8:13am On Aug 22, 2019
Even the president has to make an excuse/fake diplomacy to be outside Nigeria,if the country is unbearable even to a president imagine what citizens are going through grin .What xenophobic attacks again?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Visit South Africa Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by Femeto: 8:16am On Aug 22, 2019
Help desk after they have been killed?
Re: Buhari To Visit South Africa Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by backbone503(m): 8:17am On Aug 22, 2019
Somehow, we gats pay this guys back.
Re: Buhari To Visit South Africa Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by Amanew(m): 8:29am On Aug 22, 2019
IPOB members Jubril is coming to South Africa ooooo
Re: Buhari To Visit South Africa Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by Studyinchina200(m): 8:39am On Aug 22, 2019
Liars.
Re: Buhari To Visit South Africa Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 8:43am On Aug 22, 2019
holluwai:
Yes I agree also the leaders in South Africa need to toned down their rhetorics and speak more on loving foreigners to South Africans....it’ll help a lot. Instead of calling them kwere kwere

With the way kwerekweres are terrorising us I don't see South Africans listening to any speech about LOVE.Okay why don't you guys be our litmus test and let your government speak on loving Boko Haram to you? I'll like to see how that goes,if it doesn't work then don't expect us to try a failed method either grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Visit South Africa Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by Modernist: 8:48am On Aug 22, 2019
H should not sha come home with HIV AND AIDS We to send am back

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Presents His Agenda To The Lagos Business School Alumni / Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality / Presidency Clarifies Funding For 2nd Niger Bridge As N2bn Not $2bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.