Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:10 AM

#Throwback: Falana Vs Obasanjo At Oputa Panel Over The Killing Of Fela's Mum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #Throwback: Falana Vs Obasanjo At Oputa Panel Over The Killing Of Fela's Mum (1113 Views)

Assessing Buhari’s Economic Outcome Vs Obasanjo, Yaradua & Jonathan (Pix Video) / Aminu Tambuwal At Oputa Panel In 1999 (Throwback Photos) / The Moment Femi Falana Grilled Obasanjo At The Oputa Panel (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#Throwback: Falana Vs Obasanjo At Oputa Panel Over The Killing Of Fela's Mum by press9jatv: 7:44am On Aug 22, 2019
Falana vs Obasanjo at Oputa Panel over the killing of Fela's mum by Obasanjo's government in the late 70s.

Obasanjo was President of Nigeria during this exchanges

Watch the throwback video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2cKgLppJQY

1 Share

Re: #Throwback: Falana Vs Obasanjo At Oputa Panel Over The Killing Of Fela's Mum by press9jatv: 7:45am On Aug 22, 2019
Falana with his questions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #Throwback: Falana Vs Obasanjo At Oputa Panel Over The Killing Of Fela's Mum by Kingosytex(m): 8:04am On Aug 22, 2019
The two men have come a long way and God has really blessed and multiplied their efforts.

Baba God, as i de up my game abeg multiply my efforts...Iseeeeeee!
Re: #Throwback: Falana Vs Obasanjo At Oputa Panel Over The Killing Of Fela's Mum by press9jatv: 8:06am On Aug 22, 2019
cc lalasticlala cc OAM4J
Re: #Throwback: Falana Vs Obasanjo At Oputa Panel Over The Killing Of Fela's Mum by FreshBoss007: 8:07am On Aug 22, 2019
this panel was very popular that year.... e be like show sef
Re: #Throwback: Falana Vs Obasanjo At Oputa Panel Over The Killing Of Fela's Mum by traihit: 9:15am On Aug 22, 2019
One thing I've learnt about successful lawyers and activists aside other top professionals is consistency. Falana is still relevant today even more than then. Sometimes, consistency is the best way to invest.
Re: #Throwback: Falana Vs Obasanjo At Oputa Panel Over The Killing Of Fela's Mum by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 22, 2019
Reason we say the country is Irredeemable .
If this should happen today, the tribesmen would call for Falana's head for quizzing his brother.

(1) (Reply)

FFK Speaks On Defecting To APC / Pictures From PDP Protest Against Imo State Supreme Court Ruling / Time To Form Christian Militia To Fight Back Islamic Militia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.