Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

List Of 24 Cars You Should Never Buy By Nigerian Twitter User (Photos) - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / List Of 24 Cars You Should Never Buy By Nigerian Twitter User (Photos) (98625 Views)

List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User / 7 Types Of Cars You May Have A Hard Time Shipping To Nigeria From USA / 20 Amazing Facts About Kia Cars You May Not Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of 24 Cars You Should Never Buy By Nigerian Twitter User (Photos) by Midastorch(m): 3:43pm On Aug 22, 2019
Revolva:
So we should not buy these cars I laugh ur face @op

I go buy land rover if I hammer

Pls don’t... there’s one in my compound the owner has never driven since he packed in...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of 24 Cars You Should Never Buy By Nigerian Twitter User (Photos) by kelechi50: 3:44pm On Aug 22, 2019
Dpharisee:
I bought that Hyundai Sonata and never enjoyed it for one day, na so so trouble trouble. I didnt do any research before paying for it. I just dumped it at the mechanic workshop after constant expenditure on repairs, went back to fix it after sometime and some parts have been stolen cry cry cry
please if your car breaks down and you don't have money to replace it,please tow it to your house to avoid stories

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of 24 Cars You Should Never Buy By Nigerian Twitter User (Photos) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 3:45pm On Aug 22, 2019
e no easy i sha happy say my honda accord 1991 aka honda hala and cherokee 2003 no dey dere though na house they dey dere most of the time due to the economic buhaha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of 24 Cars You Should Never Buy By Nigerian Twitter User (Photos) by fm001(m): 3:46pm On Aug 22, 2019
@AutoJoshNG, you are VERY correct, especially Nissan Murano, that car is a disaster

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of 24 Cars You Should Never Buy By Nigerian Twitter User (Photos) by millionboi2: 3:58pm On Aug 22, 2019
wiseguy:

I own a Murano and have been using it for the past 6 years. Like you stated, the problem with the CVT is people using ordinary transmission oil. Murano uses NS2 Transmission oil which very much expensive and many people are ignorant of it or avoids it because of the cost.
Once you maintain your gearbox with the right transmission oil, you have no problem. However, I heard from my mechanic some time that some people now change the gearbox with that of Nissan Maxima.
So how far with d Murano does it cost u all d time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of 24 Cars You Should Never Buy By Nigerian Twitter User (Photos) by mrsfavour(f): 3:59pm On Aug 22, 2019
queenfav:
No wonder people are selling their range rovers for 2m plus on jiji. For me Toyota camry 06 is peace of mind personified. The car doesn't stress me at all.Very low fuel consumption and durable engine. I just service it once in 3-5 months, do wheel balancing and alignment.. Shikena. I have never had to buy any part for the car since January.
me too. Very smooth ride. Pick my kids and zoom off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of 24 Cars You Should Never Buy By Nigerian Twitter User (Photos) by paix(m): 4:00pm On Aug 22, 2019
Almost all the cars wey I dey eye get problem: The LR3, Pathfinder, Benz E300, BMW X6, Benz GL450, Tacoma 2006, and the Range Rover. Nawa o.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of 24 Cars You Should Never Buy By Nigerian Twitter User (Photos) by Facidio: 4:00pm On Aug 22, 2019
I know of murano..... We do call it blood sucking demon here.... Never knew mercedez have their own issues too. But OP have u used all these cars before? See me that was loving that passat CC..... Thank God I will just manage my Acura Tsx for now till I get money to buy Lexus or Honda accord 2016 model

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of 24 Cars You Should Never Buy By Nigerian Twitter User (Photos) by mrsfavour(f): 4:01pm On Aug 22, 2019
FarahAideed:
Nigerians stop buying 10 year old cars and expecting brand new car performance ..Y'all will buy a car that has past the 100 percent depreciation mark and start spoiling the name of the ca9r
sure , Riketti cars .oyibo will dump,we go pack them come Nigeria dey form Belgium cars

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of 24 Cars You Should Never Buy By Nigerian Twitter User (Photos) by Kingchineme6(m): 4:04pm On Aug 22, 2019
OK sir grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: List Of 24 Cars You Should Never Buy By Nigerian Twitter User (Photos) by mrsfavour(f): 4:06pm On Aug 22, 2019
Finelinks:

You mean this?

Was it gotten naija used, tokunbo?

You bought in lagos or directly from the USA and shipped here?
currently using it, sister sent me from U.S. very peaceful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of 24 Cars You Should Never Buy By Nigerian Twitter User (Photos) by mrfm1: 4:06pm On Aug 22, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of 24 Cars You Should Never Buy By Nigerian Twitter User (Photos) by millionboi2: 4:07pm On Aug 22, 2019
ideke007:
Hahaha. U got it wrong on Nissan murano, it is a sweet ride. I have been driving the 08 model for years now and no complaints. Just do the necessary servicing at the appropriate time and u are good to go
when is d appropriate time and what is d service charge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of 24 Cars You Should Never Buy By Nigerian Twitter User (Photos) by ohosi4real(m): 4:15pm On Aug 22, 2019
I was planning to buy one of the car but with ur info I have changed my mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of 24 Cars You Should Never Buy By Nigerian Twitter User (Photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 22, 2019
The Tweeter is a confirmed clown, very shallow lies

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of 24 Cars You Should Never Buy By Nigerian Twitter User (Photos) by idonhammer: 4:18pm On Aug 22, 2019
I am not in Nigeria, sonata is a nonsense car.i regret buying it for my woman.

onatisi:
it seems this is a naija issue especially with the sonata , i have seen many ppl using it here and noone is complaining about it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of 24 Cars You Should Never Buy By Nigerian Twitter User (Photos) by Slynation(m): 4:22pm On Aug 22, 2019
I shaaah knw say if Car start to give u problems ehh...u go start de envy people wey de use leg walker grin grin grin

19 Likes

Re: List Of 24 Cars You Should Never Buy By Nigerian Twitter User (Photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 22, 2019
idonhammer:

Only you, All that money, in cash o shocked

1 Like

Re: List Of 24 Cars You Should Never Buy By Nigerian Twitter User (Photos) by idonhammer: 4:23pm On Aug 22, 2019
Not so fast...Lexus made a fatal mistake on their dashboard. Watch out!

IneedSugarMumy1:
Thank God my car no dey there

Lexus es 330 grin
Re: List Of 24 Cars You Should Never Buy By Nigerian Twitter User (Photos) by onatisi(m): 4:24pm On Aug 22, 2019
idonhammer:

Thank God for this thread, I am sure it has helped many pe and saved a lot of ppl from future financial problems

3 Likes

Re: List Of 24 Cars You Should Never Buy By Nigerian Twitter User (Photos) by olumalcolm(m): 4:25pm On Aug 22, 2019
ikdaddy01:
True true...that Volkswagen passat is machine on land. We had one in family. Very sharp and smooth ride. Still miss de ride. When the wahalla started it was drinking money like pump water. Last last it was dashed out to another family member to carry the cross.
e kala gan ooo grin
Re: List Of 24 Cars You Should Never Buy By Nigerian Twitter User (Photos) by GodSurePass(m): 4:28pm On Aug 22, 2019
kuku ma say make we no buy car again. Everybody go and buy BRT bus. Please any Nairalander that want to dash anyone of these cars should contact me
Re: List Of 24 Cars You Should Never Buy By Nigerian Twitter User (Photos) by streetzdreamz(m): 4:30pm On Aug 22, 2019
you people just make write-ups based on what survey or experiment? I use two outa the vehicles listed,and it has no such faults....Xterra is a rugged ride and I maintain a minimum of 120km/hr,it's been in the hood for years,no brake issues the only issue it has isn't even stated, ride is a guzzler when it comes to fuel efficiency,then the Veracruz is such a sleek ride,comfy and no fuel pump issue,the only issue is the transmission,which is mostly caused by low transmission oil,cuz the vehicle comes with no dipstick,aside that, it's a very good ride. it's transmission cost should get a nice pencil light or a fairly used EOD.

2 Likes

Re: List Of 24 Cars You Should Never Buy By Nigerian Twitter User (Photos) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 22, 2019
Hmmm
Re: List Of 24 Cars You Should Never Buy By Nigerian Twitter User (Photos) by Ofemmanu1: 4:31pm On Aug 22, 2019
TechCapon:
I'm sure the Twitter guy is a mechanic. Anything you do, avoid Mazda cx-7,that car was made by the devil himself A friend of mine drove his own into a pothole and the car started smoking. That was how the car got burnt to ashes at the spot. The only thing he removed from the car is his phone
Chaiiii!
Re: List Of 24 Cars You Should Never Buy By Nigerian Twitter User (Photos) by emeths: 4:32pm On Aug 22, 2019
nice one!
Re: List Of 24 Cars You Should Never Buy By Nigerian Twitter User (Photos) by Jokkarm2: 4:32pm On Aug 22, 2019
I totally disagree with TOYOTA TACOMA , i drove it for one year and eight months. (2004 model) it was only once that i was driving i heard a noise on the back leg. i parked , it was fixed and it was bearing. so toyota is the strongest car for me.
Re: List Of 24 Cars You Should Never Buy By Nigerian Twitter User (Photos) by Ofemmanu1: 4:33pm On Aug 22, 2019
queenfav:
No wonder people are selling their range rovers for 2m plus on jiji. For me Toyota camry 06 is peace of mind personified. The car doesn't stress me at all.Very low fuel consumption and durable engine. I just service it once in 3-5 months, do wheel balancing and alignment.. Shikena. I have never had to buy any part for the car since January.
Is that a big daddy?
Re: List Of 24 Cars You Should Never Buy By Nigerian Twitter User (Photos) by Ofemmanu1: 4:35pm On Aug 22, 2019
Jh0wsef:
lol.. Except muscle, pencil light and evil spirit.. This guy has mentioned almost all the cars on Nigerian road to 'never buy' grin

Hope dem no go sue this OP gringrin

Meanwhile. do you want to earn from a side hustle using your smartphone to be creative?

Join the Creative Designs Online Masterclass

https://www.nairaland.com/5357126/want-earn-10-15k-weekly-designing
One guy wan sell Murano for me for 500k.
bad market
Re: List Of 24 Cars You Should Never Buy By Nigerian Twitter User (Photos) by darlenese(f): 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2019
thank God none of our cars dey on that list
Re: List Of 24 Cars You Should Never Buy By Nigerian Twitter User (Photos) by godquality: 4:46pm On Aug 22, 2019
With this logic person no go buy any car then because none is immune to problems. Be it transmission or electrical or other minor issues.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos-Official Car Of The Nigerian President / Right Hand Drive (RHD) To Left Hand Drive (LHD) Conversion / SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.