Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,221 members, 7,811,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Nigerian Man Who Plans To Marry With His N400k Paying Job Loses It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Who Plans To Marry With His N400k Paying Job Loses It (1224 Views)

My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Got A High Paying Job / My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend / Guy who plans to smash 500 ladies, shares after sex photos(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Who Plans To Marry With His N400k Paying Job Loses It by Dorischuks: 6:37pm On Aug 22, 2019
Most wedding ceremonies in Nigeria are always a loud and big family affair. For Nigerian weddings, it is all about the endless food, the big hall, the expensive clothes, the celebration, and the noise made about the wedding.

An unidentified man has taken to social media to narrate the story of how he lost his job while planning his wedding. The man revealed that the loss might lead to him losing his fiancee too.

The man shared his sad story with popular Twitter handle SubDeliveryZone. The man explained that he got engaged to his girlfriend four years ago after he got a job paying him N400k per month.

According to him, he and his fiancee started planning his wedding with a budget of N2.4 million, but unfortunately for him and his woman he lost his job months after.

He said ever since then they have been saving for their wedding and they had to reduce their budget to N1.5 million. He said the budget is still not close because what he makes now is too small to gather the money.

The man said his fiancee is getting frustrated with him and she has even threatened to leave him if they don’t get hitched in 2019. He said his friends have advised him to borrow the money, but he is scared to do so in case he cannot pay the money back.

See more here https://thickmatch.com/nigerian-man-plans-marry-n400k-paying-job-loses/

Re: Nigerian Man Who Plans To Marry With His N400k Paying Job Loses It by cenaman(m): 7:22pm On Aug 22, 2019
Expensive wedding does not guaranty successfull marriage, cut ur coat acording to ur size.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Plans To Marry With His N400k Paying Job Loses It by kobarney(m): 8:15pm On Aug 22, 2019
but no be by force nawww.. do small one. which kind pride sef. ??
Re: Nigerian Man Who Plans To Marry With His N400k Paying Job Loses It by Fourwinds: 8:25pm On Aug 22, 2019
I pity what some men are doing to impress...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Plans To Marry With His N400k Paying Job Loses It by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2019
An average wedding in nigeria these days cost about 10 million naira. I know some ppl who took heavy loans from d bank just to do a wedding and when they are unable to pay back the loans the banks will seize their properties. And upon d millions they spend to do the wedding all they will serve u in d wedding is porty rice and chicken that looks like its suffering from kwashorkor. God save us all.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Who Plans To Marry With His N400k Paying Job Loses It by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 22, 2019
She's probably not his wife if she can't reason with him because money run
Re: Nigerian Man Who Plans To Marry With His N400k Paying Job Loses It by CAPSLOCKED: 9:06pm On Aug 22, 2019
Dorischuks:
According to him, he and his fiancee started planning his wedding with a budget of N2.4 million,

LOL... IDĮOTS.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Plans To Marry With His N400k Paying Job Loses It by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 23, 2019
lefulefu:
An average wedding in nigeria these days cost about 10 million naira. I know some ppl who took heavy loans from d bank just to do a wedding and when they are unable to pay back the loans the banks will seize their properties. And upon d millions they spend to do the wedding all they will serve u in d wedding is porty rice and chicken that looks like its suffering from kwashorkor. God save us all.
Average wedding 10 million ke?

(1) (Reply)

A Little Relationship Advice Please!! / Breaking: Busola Dakolo Loses Against Pastor Fatoyinbo, Asked To Pay 1m Naira... / 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.