Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

BBNaija: Cubana Chiefpriest Shares Recharge Cards To Mercy Voters - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Cubana Chiefpriest Shares Recharge Cards To Mercy Voters (37154 Views)

BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support / BBNaija: Ike To Mercy ‘I Would Have Beaten You Up, If You Were A Boy’ / #bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Cubana Chiefpriest Shares Recharge Cards To Mercy Voters by Dorischuks: 7:02pm On Aug 22, 2019
Big Brother Naija housemate, Mercy seem to have garnered quite a large fan base as a crowd caused a scene in Shoprite, Owerri to canvass for votes on her behalf.

Mercy is up for eviction alongside 6 other housemates and during the Sunday Live eviction, at least one person would be sent home. In light of that, Owerri based king of night life, Cubana Chiefpriest took her matter personal as he stormed Shoprite soliciting for votes with a crowd with him. He was said to give out recharge cards to people who would vote for her and they were also spotted with banners that had her face on them. Watch the video below:

Fans who came across the video were surprised at the influence Mercy had packed on her side ahead of Sunday Live eviction. Here are some comments gathered:

“bimama_411: Did I sight Cubana High Priest…Lambo got backbone.”

“ucchinny: The final week will be like presidential election, this the winning margin will be so close.”

“houseofjemimaproducts: Team Mercy Gather here Bikooo, we deserve some cold stone ice cream and Pizza.”

“fizzglam: The calibre of people campaign for her shows who she is, humility really brings good to you. Cubana priest, Mizwanneka, Laura Ikeji and more.”

“connexion94: This means she doesn’t have true fans,buying vote for an eviction save.”

‘princess_ec_blessing: Mercy my baby. Winner winner oooo. We have been voting nonstop oo.”

“tomitintin.x: A lady must win this season and I pray and hope it’s Mercy. Cos I enjoy watching her just the way I loved miracle then.”

See more here https://thickmatch.com/nigerian-big-guy-shares-thousands-recharge-cards-mercy-voters-video/

Re: BBNaija: Cubana Chiefpriest Shares Recharge Cards To Mercy Voters by Dorischuks: 7:13pm On Aug 22, 2019

Re: BBNaija: Cubana Chiefpriest Shares Recharge Cards To Mercy Voters by Dorischuks: 7:13pm On Aug 22, 2019
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cubana Chiefpriest Shares Recharge Cards To Mercy Voters by ITbomb(m): 8:08pm On Aug 22, 2019
Vote buying angry

We will not take it

111 Likes 8 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Cubana Chiefpriest Shares Recharge Cards To Mercy Voters by WalkerMichael(m): 9:36pm On Aug 22, 2019
This man sha wan lash mercy... He has his eyes on her

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cubana Chiefpriest Shares Recharge Cards To Mercy Voters by SultanOfAbia: 9:36pm On Aug 22, 2019
Oh Lord Have MERCY on this fat man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Cubana Chiefpriest Shares Recharge Cards To Mercy Voters by simonlee(m): 9:37pm On Aug 22, 2019
i wouldn't be surprised if the number of BBN voters exceed that of INEC elections!
Nigerians are another species of humans cheesy

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Cubana Chiefpriest Shares Recharge Cards To Mercy Voters by simonlee(m): 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2019
ITbomb:
Vote buying angry

We will not take it
do your worst!

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Cubana Chiefpriest Shares Recharge Cards To Mercy Voters by Centcanada: 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2019
APC has Introduce their bad blood there. Trade mini vs vote buying? Explain

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cubana Chiefpriest Shares Recharge Cards To Mercy Voters by SILVERLINES: 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2019
him go chop the babe kpomo when she comot 4 de house

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cubana Chiefpriest Shares Recharge Cards To Mercy Voters by Centcanada: 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2019
APC has Introduce their bad blood there. Trade moni vs vote buying? Explain

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cubana Chiefpriest Shares Recharge Cards To Mercy Voters by TooMuchStuff: 9:40pm On Aug 22, 2019
Another Osinbajo tradermoni for voters lobbying!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cubana Chiefpriest Shares Recharge Cards To Mercy Voters by afaatng: 9:40pm On Aug 22, 2019
Free airtime because of Mercy?

How that one change my life or your own.

Meanwhile, if you'd like to travel outside Nigeria...........

First of all see this visa free countries for Nigerian passport holders >>> Visa Free Countries for Nigerian Passport Holders 2019
Re: BBNaija: Cubana Chiefpriest Shares Recharge Cards To Mercy Voters by Teewhy2: 9:43pm On Aug 22, 2019
Local man cannot can anymore.
Where is EFCC when you need them.
Re: BBNaija: Cubana Chiefpriest Shares Recharge Cards To Mercy Voters by jaxxy(m): 9:48pm On Aug 22, 2019
If I’m to support a gal it probably wud be mercy cos she keeps it real bt for now I’m still considering the guys

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cubana Chiefpriest Shares Recharge Cards To Mercy Voters by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:50pm On Aug 22, 2019
Ironically, they were neither interested in their PVCs nor voting for the kind of government they want, not to talk of voting out the existing bad leaders. The ones that collected their PVCs didn't bother to vote.
Now, they are resorting to revolution and beatings.
BBN is all they care about.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cubana Chiefpriest Shares Recharge Cards To Mercy Voters by Chuchu42(f): 9:53pm On Aug 22, 2019
Go mercy...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cubana Chiefpriest Shares Recharge Cards To Mercy Voters by nwakaibeya1: 9:53pm On Aug 22, 2019
���Young people are in a hurry to make money,hence they are not schooled about the spiritual aspect of making money?Money is a spirit and you can't just make money with empty hands, without belonging to evil marine hidden world knowingly or unknowingly and those preaching about money like you can't tell the spiritual secrets behind making money not just theory sermons and that's why we told those who care to listen no rich person ever reveals his hidden commitment to making wealth which is highly secretive,if you do how would you cross the evil check points mounted leading to the secret dark place where wealth is stored and hidden?Behold,Money needs protection spiritually if you don't protect it evil people must scatter your wealth for you,no two ways about it,its unbelievable truth and authority defined and declared? We reveal things unknown after the creation of the world and those who are rich and powerful spiritually read us and know who talks

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cubana Chiefpriest Shares Recharge Cards To Mercy Voters by Ayoswit(f): 9:53pm On Aug 22, 2019
I like omashola, he makes even the uneducated people to blend with the show.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cubana Chiefpriest Shares Recharge Cards To Mercy Voters by GlobalWay: 9:56pm On Aug 22, 2019
cool

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cubana Chiefpriest Shares Recharge Cards To Mercy Voters by meobizy(f): 9:57pm On Aug 22, 2019
I like this. She is either a regular, big spender or employee of his establishment hence his support. The finals go bloody because only strong contenders with high vote counts will remain. Bet9ja don hammer this season. After milking the country they’ll try this season’s pattern in South Africa but I doubt they’ll make half of the earnings the Nigerian version drew. It seems those ones enjoy watching the show but hate parting with money.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cubana Chiefpriest Shares Recharge Cards To Mercy Voters by meobizy(f): 10:01pm On Aug 22, 2019
Ayoswit:
I like omashola, he makes even the uneducated people to blend with the show.
That’s why he wasn’t evicted with Jeff. The grassroots need the representation and also spend during the show’s campaign periods.
Re: BBNaija: Cubana Chiefpriest Shares Recharge Cards To Mercy Voters by Beface(m): 10:01pm On Aug 22, 2019
Is Mercy not the girl always twerking in BBN house, hmm Mercy twerk has web this one!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cubana Chiefpriest Shares Recharge Cards To Mercy Voters by meobizy(f): 10:02pm On Aug 22, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Ironically, they were neither interested in their PVCs nor voting for the kind of government they want, not to talk of voting out the existing bad leaders. The ones that collected their PVCs didn't bother to vote.
Now, they are resorting to revolution and beatings.
BBN is all they care about.
It’s good. Our votes count in BBN. Did your vote count during the election?

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cubana Chiefpriest Shares Recharge Cards To Mercy Voters by winterfell007(m): 10:09pm On Aug 22, 2019
All because of the ass she promised you. Things undecidedfoolish men do for ass is mind blogging cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cubana Chiefpriest Shares Recharge Cards To Mercy Voters by legitnow: 10:10pm On Aug 22, 2019
Woman must win this year Big Brother.

Women are the main viewers.

This one is for the girls.

Mercy, Venita or Esther, which ever. Girl Power!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cubana Chiefpriest Shares Recharge Cards To Mercy Voters by pride4legacy(m): 10:12pm On Aug 22, 2019
welcome to the good life
Re: BBNaija: Cubana Chiefpriest Shares Recharge Cards To Mercy Voters by horhizah(f): 10:19pm On Aug 22, 2019
WalkerMichael:
This man sha wan lash mercy... He has his eyes on her
Mercy has a personal relationship with him already.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cubana Chiefpriest Shares Recharge Cards To Mercy Voters by FlordFlorez(m): 10:35pm On Aug 22, 2019
"ARE U SURE WE ARE NOT ALL MAD IN THIS COUNTRY" this comment gat me thinking loud.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Cubana Chiefpriest Shares Recharge Cards To Mercy Voters by Lugianostar(m): 10:41pm On Aug 22, 2019
Those it matters afterall!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. / Gangs Of Lagos Film, A Mockery Of Our Heritage- Lagos Govt / BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.