Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

What’s The Fastest Way Of Getting Drivers License Done - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What’s The Fastest Way Of Getting Drivers License Done (1934 Views)

This Car Document Is getting Drivers into Trouble / FRSC Sets Deadline For Number Plates Violation, Drivers License / How Much Does It Actually Cost To Get A Drivers License In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What’s The Fastest Way Of Getting Drivers License Done by aAK1(m): 2:23am On Aug 23, 2019
I urgently need to get my license done and it most at least be ready within the next 1 month. How Posible is this?
Re: What’s The Fastest Way Of Getting Drivers License Done by Nobody: 5:35am On Aug 23, 2019
aAK1:
I urgently need to get my license done and it most at least be ready within the next 1 month. How Posible is this?
all things are possible with money ,but you need to be captured first,you can make use of the temporary one pending when you get the permanent one if you are a first timer,else just go do a renewal.
Re: What’s The Fastest Way Of Getting Drivers License Done by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:26am On Aug 23, 2019
aAK1:

Re: What’s The Fastest Way Of Getting Drivers License Done by uboma(m): 8:00am On Aug 23, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Are you now into the processing of Driver's Licence?
Re: What’s The Fastest Way Of Getting Drivers License Done by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:42am On Aug 23, 2019
uboma:

Are you now into the processing of Driver's Licence?

is that my number?

Very pompous sombori grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What’s The Fastest Way Of Getting Drivers License Done by uboma(m): 8:46am On Aug 23, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

is that my number?

Very pompous sombori grin

Lol.

You should have clarified na.
Re: What’s The Fastest Way Of Getting Drivers License Done by Daviestunech(m): 7:56pm On Aug 23, 2019
Mine HV done since May I never see results till now

Paid the FRSC man 12k out of 25k he gave me one hand written temporary license,dat one got expired till now I never See anything or news from him
Re: What’s The Fastest Way Of Getting Drivers License Done by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 24, 2019
Call 08034545008 Mrs Adeola...telll her you are from A.J...she just help me renew.
Re: What’s The Fastest Way Of Getting Drivers License Done by aAK1(m): 8:53am On Aug 24, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

thanks I called her but her delivery time still wouldn’t work. At least she was honest.
Re: What’s The Fastest Way Of Getting Drivers License Done by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:55am On Aug 24, 2019
aAK1:
thanks I called her but her delivery time still wouldn’t work. At least she was honest.

https://www.nairaland.com/5278001/drivers-license-exactly-28-days
Re: What’s The Fastest Way Of Getting Drivers License Done by Rubbiish(m): 5:51pm On Aug 24, 2019
Daviestunech:
Mine HV done since May I never see results till now

Paid the FRSC man 12k out of 25k he gave me one hand written temporary license,dat one got expired till now I never See anything or news from him
Since May?
You have been defrauded
Go to another frsc office and apply for a new one
Or are u in Abuja?
Re: What’s The Fastest Way Of Getting Drivers License Done by Daviestunech(m): 7:17pm On Aug 24, 2019
Rubbiish:

Since May?
You have been defrauded
Or are u in Abuja?

No I'm in Lagos
Re: What’s The Fastest Way Of Getting Drivers License Done by Rubbiish(m): 8:13pm On Aug 24, 2019
Daviestunech:

No I'm in Lagos
Since u re in Lagos contact pattybf
Many persons have commended her services on here

1 Like

Re: What’s The Fastest Way Of Getting Drivers License Done by Daviestunech(m): 9:22pm On Aug 24, 2019
Rubbiish:

Since u re Lagos contact pattybf
Many persons have commended her services on here

Wanted to get mine to from her...but my bro introduced me to this FRSC man I paid to,since he got his from this same man... Don't know why mine is taking long.
Re: What’s The Fastest Way Of Getting Drivers License Done by aAK1(m): 9:23pm On Aug 24, 2019
Rubbiish:

Since May?
You have been defrauded
Or are u in Abuja?

you have an Abuja contact?
Re: What’s The Fastest Way Of Getting Drivers License Done by Ogbunigwe2018: 10:09pm On Aug 24, 2019
aAK1:
you have an Abuja contact?
Interested too. Abuja contact
Re: What’s The Fastest Way Of Getting Drivers License Done by TRYGO(m): 7:43am On Aug 25, 2019
You must be willing to pay 100x current cost then.

(1) (Reply)

Lexus Es350 A/c Compressor / What Is The Make Of The Car Di Maria Is Posing Beside?[PHOTO] / Car Debate :who Would You Prefer To .teach U How To Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.