Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Meet The Most Beautiful Dark Skin Girl In Africa (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Most Beautiful Dark Skin Girl In Africa (photos) (4522 Views)

Men With Poor Taste In Women: This Is What Beautiful Dark Skin Girls Look Like / Album Download: Kanye West My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy / Bleeching Out Beautiful Dark Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Most Beautiful Dark Skin Girl In Africa (photos) by Belinda1717: 3:05pm On Aug 23, 2019
I ‘ve often heard the word brown skin girl, from numerous source, celebrities, big personalities and even Beyoncé sang a song using this phrase, but that’s not the bone of contention today. You’ll agree with me that real beauty originated from Africa. The ‘brown skin’ on everyone’s lips is the mixture of African and other race.

Our dark skin is the perfect gift from God that cannot be bought and it’s our unique identity, our ID card. The most beautiful people on earth are those privileged to share the mixture of African race.

Her name is Queeneth, the pretty dark skin girl on this context; no doubt her beauty is beyond imagination, a masterpiece. I bumped into her on social media and couldn’t look past, I had to share. She’s a definition of perfection, Africa’s own, our ‘dark skin girl’ and I belief she deserves to be crowned Africa Most Beautiful Dark Skin Girl.

I’m sure you share the same thoughts as mine, let’s put her out there, May she reign…

You are free to check her photos here: http://toktok9ja.com/whos-she-the-most-beautiful-dark-skin-girl-in-africa/
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Dark Skin Girl In Africa (photos) by judgementyard(m): 4:07pm On Aug 23, 2019
Me click keep?
Post the pics here or forget it
Nonsense and ingredients grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Dark Skin Girl In Africa (photos) by VIRGINlabia(m): 4:28pm On Aug 23, 2019
You be heavy Otule, you better post the pics here or you go wait for click tire

9 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Dark Skin Girl In Africa (photos) by Generalwoodz(m): 8:42pm On Aug 23, 2019
Op you had better post the picture here...or risked yourself been invited for New yam festival in Germany.

6 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Help ! I Cant "Cum" Again !!! / Have You Seen A Mad Albino Before? ( See Photo ) / Do We Really Have Wowo (ugly) Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.