Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,016 members, 7,810,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Oyo State Workers Get August Salary 2 Days Ahead Of Schedule - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo State Workers Get August Salary 2 Days Ahead Of Schedule (16898 Views)

We Are Paying State Workers ₦70,000 Minimum Wage - Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) / Market Women, State Workers Welcoming Governor Adeleke To Secretariat(photos) / Only 135 Of 12,000 Borno State Workers Turnout To Welcome New Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyo State Workers Get August Salary 2 Days Ahead Of Schedule by hardtoget: 4:39pm On Aug 23, 2019
Reports coming in from Oyo State has it that workers in the state have just been paid their August salaries.

According to an independent media handle @OyoAffairs, the state workers on August 23rd received their salaries, 2 days ahead of the regular date salaries were paid before now.

This report, however, has not been independently verified by Opera News although a twitter user @AdesolaJohnso12 reacting to the tweet confirmed this saying ‘I just received mine now. Thanks to God and GSM administration.’

Seyi Makinde had promised during his campaign that Oyo state workers will be receiving their monthly salaries on or before 25th of every month as again continued to redeem the promise.

The governor appears to be taking some commendable steps since his assumption of office.

Recall that just recently, he had sent in his list of commissioners to the State House of Assembly.

Many had commended the composition of the team which is said to included young and capable hands including Seun Fakorede, who might be set to make history as the youngest commissioner yet.

Seun is a 27-year-old graduate of Obafemi Awolowo University.

See more here https://thickmatch.com/oyo-state-workers-get-august-salary-2-days-ahead-schedule/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo State Workers Get August Salary 2 Days Ahead Of Schedule by hardtoget: 4:40pm On Aug 23, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo State Workers Get August Salary 2 Days Ahead Of Schedule by starbuck(f): 5:20pm On Aug 23, 2019
When August never end... It's well

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyo State Workers Get August Salary 2 Days Ahead Of Schedule by helixmanager: 5:21pm On Aug 23, 2019
This is a good development!

The question will be that what has prevented the past government of oyo state from prompt payment of salaries knowing that the workers and their families depend on this for their day to day expenses.

Let all state government emulate this forward thinking as we can not afford to be stagnant or reverse in the way the government ensure good governance.

They work for it, they should get it before the sweat dries up! I can’t imagine not getting paid for two months let alone experiencing the Kogi State treatment of workers’ salaries.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyo State Workers Get August Salary 2 Days Ahead Of Schedule by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 23, 2019
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo State Workers Get August Salary 2 Days Ahead Of Schedule by cinoedhunter: 5:21pm On Aug 23, 2019
cheesy this is what I'm talking about... ekwu eme . Make the people happy they voted you grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyo State Workers Get August Salary 2 Days Ahead Of Schedule by Kay25(m): 5:21pm On Aug 23, 2019
Always setting the pace...God bless you Gsm

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo State Workers Get August Salary 2 Days Ahead Of Schedule by kevoh(m): 5:21pm On Aug 23, 2019
This country ehn! Is he not supposed to pay their salaries before? angry Why is this being announced as if the money is being paid from the Governor's personal money and not the one usually shared by FAAC in Abuja every month?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyo State Workers Get August Salary 2 Days Ahead Of Schedule by Chukwurah003: 5:21pm On Aug 23, 2019
No be by 2 days ahead of schedule initial gra-gra. The Governor should better the livelihoods of the people long-term

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo State Workers Get August Salary 2 Days Ahead Of Schedule by noble71(m): 5:21pm On Aug 23, 2019
God bless you Sir.
Two bottles of holy Heineken for you mpa. Use am hold body.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyo State Workers Get August Salary 2 Days Ahead Of Schedule by martowskin1(m): 5:22pm On Aug 23, 2019
Chukwurah003:
No be by 2 days ahead of schedule initial gra-gra. The Governor should better the livelihoods of the people long-term

So paying salary early is not part of the process,

Sorry to say bro, u are sick

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oyo State Workers Get August Salary 2 Days Ahead Of Schedule by Alija(m): 5:22pm On Aug 23, 2019
This Is a welcome development, worthy of emulation!��

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyo State Workers Get August Salary 2 Days Ahead Of Schedule by Omotajo1: 5:22pm On Aug 23, 2019
Omi titun

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyo State Workers Get August Salary 2 Days Ahead Of Schedule by 0coded80: 5:22pm On Aug 23, 2019
same with Lagos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo State Workers Get August Salary 2 Days Ahead Of Schedule by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 23, 2019
GSM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo State Workers Get August Salary 2 Days Ahead Of Schedule by Waakanda: 5:23pm On Aug 23, 2019
Alerts everywhere in Oyo grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo State Workers Get August Salary 2 Days Ahead Of Schedule by Lamasta(m): 5:23pm On Aug 23, 2019
All hail the peoples governor we pray things continue like this grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyo State Workers Get August Salary 2 Days Ahead Of Schedule by Dollyak(f): 5:24pm On Aug 23, 2019
There are a lot of illiterates on this thread. If you're contracted to get paid by 25th of every month, you either get paid on or before that date. This is usually the case when 25th falls on a weekend or bank holiday.

This wouldn't be a big deal in a normal - functioning country but in Nigeria i guess it's laudable.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oyo State Workers Get August Salary 2 Days Ahead Of Schedule by Houseofglam7(f): 5:24pm On Aug 23, 2019
......for now.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo State Workers Get August Salary 2 Days Ahead Of Schedule by autonomous22: 5:27pm On Aug 23, 2019
Only pdp governor can do dis......... if u doubt me ask Kogi or Osun state workers.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyo State Workers Get August Salary 2 Days Ahead Of Schedule by iammo(m): 5:28pm On Aug 23, 2019
good one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo State Workers Get August Salary 2 Days Ahead Of Schedule by tuzle(m): 5:29pm On Aug 23, 2019
These is good, I hope he can maintain it and My stupid boss has refused to pay me last month salary and this month is almost over.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo State Workers Get August Salary 2 Days Ahead Of Schedule by sahm4u2nv(m): 5:31pm On Aug 23, 2019
Today I repented I campaigned against you GSM

I only have personal likeness for Your APC opponent then because we shared the same name wink and she to the hatred I had for PDP grin

God bless every hand that voted you in, you guys are the real MVP

May God keep you for us,

I pray you preside over Nigeria in coming years

God bless you and your family Engr Seyi Omo Makinde

We people of Oyo State Love you, keeep setting the pace for other state

Aji sebi Oyo laari Oyo o kin segbe Baba eni kankan

Apologies: Ask someone beside you for translation.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oyo State Workers Get August Salary 2 Days Ahead Of Schedule by globalresource: 5:32pm On Aug 23, 2019
This guy really trying in Oyo state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo State Workers Get August Salary 2 Days Ahead Of Schedule by Kenturkey048(m): 5:33pm On Aug 23, 2019
kevoh:
This country ehn! Is he not supposed to pay their salaries before? angry Why is this being announced as if the money is being paid from the Governor's personal money and not the one usually shared by FAAC in Abuja every month?
its been announced because its a new development ...new things as celebrated. .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyo State Workers Get August Salary 2 Days Ahead Of Schedule by frankmoney(m): 5:34pm On Aug 23, 2019
So paying of salary is now achievement ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo State Workers Get August Salary 2 Days Ahead Of Schedule by iamleumas: 5:34pm On Aug 23, 2019
Commendable and emulable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo State Workers Get August Salary 2 Days Ahead Of Schedule by TheDestroyer: 5:35pm On Aug 23, 2019
When some people in one state like that have not been paid for 12 months grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo State Workers Get August Salary 2 Days Ahead Of Schedule by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 23, 2019
Makinde ready to work to make his state a developed one. We ship from China to Nigeria cheaper abf faster

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo State Workers Get August Salary 2 Days Ahead Of Schedule by arazanbal: 5:41pm On Aug 23, 2019
governor Godwin obaseki of edo state has done same today,the man is trying his best as well,kudos to all the governors that are doing there best for the masses

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Lines Up 140 Officials To Assess Tinubu's Ministers / Insecurity: Buhari, Osinbajo, Service Chiefs, Others In Crucial Meeting / Osinbajo At Thanksgiving Service Of Umahi's Mother - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.