Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,131 members, 7,849,543 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:56 PM

Moment Dangote's 13 Billion Dollars Refinery's Steam Generator Landed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment Dangote's 13 Billion Dollars Refinery's Steam Generator Landed (5899 Views)

Senate Uncovers ₦‎13 Billion Illegal Salary Increase In Minting Company / IGP Baba Presents ₦13 Billion Cheques To Families Of Dead & Injured Officers / EFCC Charges Kenneth Minimah, Others With ₦13 Billion Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Dangote's 13 Billion Dollars Refinery's Steam Generator Landed by BlackHummer(m): 2:05am On Aug 24, 2019
Sunnystooth:

Sent you a pm though... But I wanted to ask if you've heard from those Dangote guys...

Hey man, have you heard from them? I am also in the recruitment process. May I send a pm?
Re: Moment Dangote's 13 Billion Dollars Refinery's Steam Generator Landed by Nobody: 2:17am On Aug 24, 2019
Sunnystooth:

Sent you a pm though... But I wanted to ask if you've heard from those Dangote guys...

I have replied your PM. Sorry for the delay
Re: Moment Dangote's 13 Billion Dollars Refinery's Steam Generator Landed by Sunnystooth(m): 4:13am On Aug 24, 2019
BlackHummer:

Hey man, have you heard from them? I am also in the recruitment process. May I send a pm?
Feel free to PM if you need to.
Re: Moment Dangote's 13 Billion Dollars Refinery's Steam Generator Landed by meeky007(m): 8:01am On Aug 24, 2019
oyatz:
Excuse me sir, is there anything bad if Diezani build a $70 million dollar modular refinery in Bayelsa State or even in your hometown?
What's the investment of Diezani Allison Madueke in her hometown?
she built houses nd major road leading to her hometown
refinary is not d only investment in d world
Re: Moment Dangote's 13 Billion Dollars Refinery's Steam Generator Landed by Tomide007: 8:29am On Aug 24, 2019
Jordan777:
How much is the total project if this generator alone is $13B. What is the revenue of the generator manufacturing company (Thermax)?

A company with less than $1b asset manufacturing a $13b plant? Impossible.

The total Dangote refinery is estimated to cost $9b on completion, so a single machine can't possibly cost $13b more than the entire project estimate
Total project is $13b.... People misinterpreted what otedola wrote
Re: Moment Dangote's 13 Billion Dollars Refinery's Steam Generator Landed by iluvdonjazzy: 3:20pm On Aug 25, 2019
Toroso:
but judging by the quality of exchange btw you two, you sound more like the fool. I meant no offense just tot I point that out.
child of a prostitute u still get mouth to talk, your mother wei be say her Vagina na conga.
Re: Moment Dangote's 13 Billion Dollars Refinery's Steam Generator Landed by Toroso: 5:38pm On Aug 25, 2019
Look at those labeling others children of hate so paying you back in your own coin hurt your deprived souls so much. Una fo learn by force.

iluvdonjazzy:
child of a prostitute u still get mouth to talk, your mother wei be say her Vagina na conga.

Very true bro but there is one fools that escaped to Abidjan in female attire after wasting 2 million of his own flesh n blood over a foolish senile ambition. Now that is something Awo never dared.
Coolsphinx:
At least none of these men died by committing suicide least you forget Awolowo was the first Nigerian that died by drinking Sniper aka Otapiapia

If truly Igbo hold the salvation of mankind then we are all doomed. Is it God's plot for humanity that we must all be cocaine pusher or fraudster ?! I also didn’t suspect, I know for a fact the writer is a bigoted Igbo with irredeemable hate for Yorubas. I have a msg for u too but cos of NL mod make I de look u.

Trendirabingi:
the truth is trully bitter... This soul here is in sifia pain.... What has that gat to do with igbos?... Igbos holds the salvation of mankind in africa , including your entire kingdred, accept it or sink your head in a pit toilet....see how grossly offended you are at that subtle and revealing truth that person gave your uncle there. Even your uncle tinubu would take a thing or two from it...you didnt even fight the ex- cbn governor who started the mention...you are tearing your shirt because you suspect an igbo wrote that...youre pitiable..n must be either Fulani by birth or Fulani by brain...igbos are not you problem, but your solution, and the universe is keeping that fact in contention with your soul because you are still foolish to realize, while you keep rotting in folly..you can start fighting now on the internet....afonja/Fulani......smh

I am in shock you quoted me without quoting the bigot I replied. He made the bigoted comment not me, I simply replied but cos bigotry is ingrained in your medulla you tot it wise to advice me instead of advising your kinsmen who instigated everything. Such a shame !
Toscarel:

Enough with this tribalistic BS

It’s not my fault you inherited a medulla u can’t not comprehend with
SamNaijaboy:
Pray, what has this got to do with Igbos?

Happy now
If you like wait to death e no concern me O
Trendirabingi:
lost soul....delusive...open your mouth...
I can’t help the truth hurting your bigoted soul.

Fidelarinze9:

You are pathetic really.
Cry me a River
MrSly:

You are too dumb. I am sure you didn't pass waec. If you clai you did I challenge you toost the e print out. I will copy the centre and sit number to confirm it. Tout!
Re: Moment Dangote's 13 Billion Dollars Refinery's Steam Generator Landed by Toscarel: 5:53pm On Aug 25, 2019
Toroso:
Look at those labeling others children of hate so paying you back in your own coin hurt your deprived souls so much. Una fo learn by force.

Very true bro but this is one fools that escape to Abidjan in female attire after wasting 2 million of his own fleas n blood over a foolish senile ambition. Now that is something Awo never dared.

If truly Igbo hold the salvation of mankind then we are all doomed. Is it God's plot for humility that we must all be cocaine pusher or fraudster ?! I also didn’t suspect I know the writer is a bigoted Igbo with irredeemable hate for Yorubas. I have a msg for u too but cos of NL mod make I de look u.

I am in shock you quoted me without quoting the bigot I replied. He made the bigoted comment not me, I simply replied but cos bigotry is ingrained in your medulla you tot it wise to advice me instead of advising you kinsmen who instigated everything. What a shame !

It believes it just made sense
Re: Moment Dangote's 13 Billion Dollars Refinery's Steam Generator Landed by Trendirabingi: 7:29pm On Aug 25, 2019
Toroso:

Very true bro but there is one fools that escaped to Abidjan in female attire after wasting 2 million of his own flesh n blood over a foolish senile ambition. Now that is something Awo never dared.

If truly Igbo hold the salvation of mankind then we are all doomed. Is it God's plot for humanity that we must all be cocaine pusher or fraudster ?! I also didn’t suspect, I know for a fact the writer is a bigoted Igbo with irredeemable hate for Yorubas. I have a msg for u too but cos of NL mod make I de look u.

I am in shock you quoted me without quoting the bigot I replied. He made the bigoted comment not me, I simply replied but cos bigotry is ingrained in your medulla you tot it wise to advice me instead of advising your kinsmen who instigated everything. Such a shame !

no offense , we know your type already.....time will teach u...
Re: Moment Dangote's 13 Billion Dollars Refinery's Steam Generator Landed by Toroso: 7:44pm On Aug 25, 2019
Mechonu !

[s]
Trendirabingi:
no offense , we know your type already.....time will teach u...
[/s]
Re: Moment Dangote's 13 Billion Dollars Refinery's Steam Generator Landed by Trendirabingi: 7:49pm On Aug 25, 2019
Toroso:
Mechonu !

[s][/s]
lost soul....delusive...open your mouth...

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Peter Obi Is IPOB Candidate' - Northerners, Others React (Pictures) / Dele Momodu Reveals Identity Of APC Chieftain Who Laughed At Tinubu At Campaign / INEC Publishes Number Of Collected PVC Ahead Of Bayelsa, Imo And Kogi Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.