Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Breaking News Ipob In Japan Gathering Waiting For Buhari To Show Up - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News Ipob In Japan Gathering Waiting For Buhari To Show Up (10444 Views)

Vanguard News: IPOB In Show Of Strength In Onitsha Today / Memes: Reactions Of Nigerians About Beating Of Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany / I Was Attacked By IPOB In Germany - Ike Ekweremadu Releases Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News Ipob In Japan Gathering Waiting For Buhari To Show Up by KanuIsCursed: 11:58pm On Aug 24, 2019
I heard thag Igbo fear no one but python so bihari should send pythoncheesy
;Buhari amaka
Re: Breaking News Ipob In Japan Gathering Waiting For Buhari To Show Up by bluefilm: 6:02am On Aug 25, 2019
Nonsense chest beaters.

Be like say una wan dance Japanese python dance?
Re: Breaking News Ipob In Japan Gathering Waiting For Buhari To Show Up by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 25, 2019
Eastlink:
Chicken brains. Consume Igbo's kee you there. Did Kanu consult Ndigbo before carrying out his plans. Nobody have monopoly of violence, in fact if you guys try shit in the north, we'll match into every nook and cranny of Port Harcourt to hunt every Aboki there. I'm not talking about SE, I'm talking about my place.
You lack sense,can you compare the number of igbos and their investments to the ones own by hausa s in d south?
Re: Breaking News Ipob In Japan Gathering Waiting For Buhari To Show Up by Collins9156(m): 7:18am On Aug 25, 2019
able20:
Propaganda news again.
Until I see Runaway Kanu and his wife physically leading the protest I will not believe that foolish mental sick Kanu.

But u refused to see Sowore 2minutes arranged protest before he called the security to take him for holiday.

Thinubu slaves.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News Ipob In Japan Gathering Waiting For Buhari To Show Up by tsdarkside(m): 7:45am On Aug 25, 2019
they can not even imagine that japanese online agents could be readin our comments....

what type of nonesense is this....??

kill....??....murder....??

do you ipobians even know that particular words can make authorities worldwide to monitor you online....??

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News Ipob In Japan Gathering Waiting For Buhari To Show Up by Area4Area: 7:49am On Aug 25, 2019
tsdarkside:
they can not even imagine that japanese online agents could be readin our comments....

do you ipobians even know that particular words can make authorities worldwide to monitor you online....??
Most of them don't understand that, all they know is ranting and making noise online.
When they are picked up by security officials, they start shouting freedom of speech under attack.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Ipob In Japan Gathering Waiting For Buhari To Show Up by tsdarkside(m): 7:55am On Aug 25, 2019
Area4Area:
Most of them don't understand that, all they know is ranting and making noise online.
When they are picked up by security officials, they start shouting freedom of speech under attack.

what type of freedom of speech is that....??

threatning to harm others is freedom of speech....?

somebody on another thread was even threatning to rape their daughter....

what daughter have to do with the man himself....??....they have no control over anger....

thats bad and evil....

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Ipob In Japan Gathering Waiting For Buhari To Show Up by Susu888(m): 8:48am On Aug 25, 2019
I double dare them.... if dem no give buhari the Ekweremadu treatment they should pls shut it and let us never hear of them again! angry
Re: Breaking News Ipob In Japan Gathering Waiting For Buhari To Show Up by goodforme: 10:08am On Aug 25, 2019
educhigo:
happening now heavy tension in japan,massive Cloud of ipob Gathering waiting for buhari to show up,everywhere in japan is very hot right now,update coming soon... cry cry

RIP in advance
Re: Breaking News Ipob In Japan Gathering Waiting For Buhari To Show Up by Chibuzoc(m): 11:05am On Aug 25, 2019
tsdarkside:

All the killings happening, how many have the monitored Or you think the don't read about it online just meche onu gi dia
Re: Breaking News Ipob In Japan Gathering Waiting For Buhari To Show Up by Chibuzoc(m): 11:08am On Aug 25, 2019
tsdarkside:

what type of freedom of speech is that....??

threatning to harm others is freedom of speech....?

somebody on another thread was even threatning to rape their daughter....

what daughter have to do with the man himself....??....they have no control over anger....

thats bad and evil....

Bloody hypocrite let's talk about the killings and raping happening in the cunt3
Re: Breaking News Ipob In Japan Gathering Waiting For Buhari To Show Up by Nwadiuto247: 11:24am On Aug 25, 2019
Deepfeel:

The Biafra agitation is not senseless, we are fighting for what is ours millions of our fathers got killed for it and we ourselves will die for it

Ok you will die as you have said

Useless ipob
Re: Breaking News Ipob In Japan Gathering Waiting For Buhari To Show Up by zeuss: 12:17pm On Aug 25, 2019
Afamed:

Go ahead and carry out your threat

Threathening noting.....just Stating a fact......keep the jungle where it belongs.... .some regions are civilized you know.
Re: Breaking News Ipob In Japan Gathering Waiting For Buhari To Show Up by Kamanuozuzu: 12:19pm On Aug 25, 2019
sparog:
I for like watch this film, e go sweet die if to say na true

grin grin grin

IPOB don forget say Japan no be like Germany sha and Senator no be like sitting President

They know all of this. Any move IPOB makes has been carefully calculated, weighed and given a green/red light.
Re: Breaking News Ipob In Japan Gathering Waiting For Buhari To Show Up by sparog(m): 12:21pm On Aug 25, 2019
Kamanuozuzu:

They know all of this. Any move IPOB makes has been carefully calculated, weighed and given a green/red light.

Oh okay, I hope you're right cool
Re: Breaking News Ipob In Japan Gathering Waiting For Buhari To Show Up by jpphilips(m): 5:20pm On Aug 25, 2019
educhigo:
happening now heavy tension in japan,massive Cloud of ipob Gathering waiting for buhari to show up,everywhere in japan is very hot right now,update coming soon... cry cry

Say no to drugs!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Ipob In Japan Gathering Waiting For Buhari To Show Up by glowingflame7: 5:31pm On Aug 25, 2019
Buhari is on his way to Japan now. IPOB must hand him over to the police, height of senselessness. Would police now jail him or what? Anyway, I'm sure that not one sane legal and working immigrant in Japan will be ready to face the music.

Re: Breaking News Ipob In Japan Gathering Waiting For Buhari To Show Up by ceejayclas(m): 6:50pm On Aug 25, 2019
IPOB ARE READY

Re: Breaking News Ipob In Japan Gathering Waiting For Buhari To Show Up by AntiNigerian: 9:00am On Aug 26, 2019
The slaves of fraud lugard are all afraid

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okada Ban In Delta Starts Today / Boko-haram Leader Salutes Global Jihadists In Video: / Saraki, A Case Of Political Injustice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.