Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Nigerians Are Already Been Stereotyped In The US! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Already Been Stereotyped In The US! (471 Views)

Gani Adams To FG: Nigerians Are Suffering / "Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed / Festus Keyamo :I don’t believe NBS figures, Nigerians are becoming richer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are Already Been Stereotyped In The US! by Authortee: 10:18am On Aug 24, 2019
Saw this yesterday when I went to get some groceries.
This is getting out of hand. What the hell is wrong with us as a people? With all the jobs in the US why are people doing this?

Re: Nigerians Are Already Been Stereotyped In The US! by Leapfrog: 10:19am On Aug 24, 2019
And this is the beginning.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Already Been Stereotyped In The US! by Abfinest007(m): 10:21am On Aug 24, 2019
what do you expect when even your president say you are lazy
Re: Nigerians Are Already Been Stereotyped In The US! by lilytender: 10:22am On Aug 24, 2019
Good news, the chicken is coming home to toast.
Re: Nigerians Are Already Been Stereotyped In The US! by lalasticlala(m): 10:27am On Aug 24, 2019

(1)

FBI Arrests 22 Nigerian Credit Card Fraudsters In USA! / Dino Melaye And Yakasai Criticised Buhari For Sending Envoy To South Africa / I Get Irritated When People Say Abacha Was A Strong Man – Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.