Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

8 Fashion Brands We All Know By Name But Haven't Seen The Faces Behind Them - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 8 Fashion Brands We All Know By Name But Haven't Seen The Faces Behind Them (36949 Views)

8 Fashion Items You Should Consider Getting To Look More Stylish / 8 Fashion Items You Should Consider Getting To Look More Stylish / Types Of Nigerian Make Up Artists We All Know. (with Funny Meme) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Fashion Brands We All Know By Name But Haven't Seen The Faces Behind Them by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 27, 2019
Thanks
Re: 8 Fashion Brands We All Know By Name But Haven't Seen The Faces Behind Them by Nmezor(f): 8:29pm On Aug 27, 2019
Hmmm
Re: 8 Fashion Brands We All Know By Name But Haven't Seen The Faces Behind Them by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 27, 2019
Nice info..
Re: 8 Fashion Brands We All Know By Name But Haven't Seen The Faces Behind Them by esiri4jesu(m): 8:33pm On Aug 27, 2019
Invest and wait rather than waiting to invest
https://choicepropertiesblog..com/?m=1
Re: 8 Fashion Brands We All Know By Name But Haven't Seen The Faces Behind Them by roqrules04(m): 8:33pm On Aug 27, 2019
I love Roberto Cavalli shoes
Re: 8 Fashion Brands We All Know By Name But Haven't Seen The Faces Behind Them by Wigetsolar: 8:35pm On Aug 27, 2019
But I have seen most of their faces na, except Dior - the guy na craze o grin
Re: 8 Fashion Brands We All Know By Name But Haven't Seen The Faces Behind Them by NaijaNaWaa: 8:44pm On Aug 27, 2019
Tommy or nothing...

Re: 8 Fashion Brands We All Know By Name But Haven't Seen The Faces Behind Them by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:47pm On Aug 27, 2019
One of them looks like Bellerin
Re: 8 Fashion Brands We All Know By Name But Haven't Seen The Faces Behind Them by mamajj17(f): 8:48pm On Aug 27, 2019
Passionate888:
Versace was murdered by his gay lover.

Na Who ask you Question? Mr. Story Teller cheesy grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Fashion Brands We All Know By Name But Haven't Seen The Faces Behind Them by Pearlyakin(m): 8:50pm On Aug 27, 2019
What of givenchy and loubotin
Re: 8 Fashion Brands We All Know By Name But Haven't Seen The Faces Behind Them by mamajj17(f): 8:51pm On Aug 27, 2019
MuslimJihad:
AFRICANS BUY THESE THING AND FEELING LIKE RICH PEOPLE BUT THE OWNERS GO ON LOW KEY.

Na Fake life dey worry Africans jare undecided

2 Likes

Re: 8 Fashion Brands We All Know By Name But Haven't Seen The Faces Behind Them by Oduduwa707: 8:53pm On Aug 27, 2019
Cogs:
That guy stays behind my house in CA

Oh you mean for Ojota ba? grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Fashion Brands We All Know By Name But Haven't Seen The Faces Behind Them by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 27, 2019
Funmmyastic:
Most of them used their names for their brands.
most westerners use their own very name for their businesses and brands.

1 Like

Re: 8 Fashion Brands We All Know By Name But Haven't Seen The Faces Behind Them by Originalsly: 8:56pm On Aug 27, 2019
Hmmm.... interesting. I support Tommy Hilfiger... since he does things that benefit our people.... e.g.. he helped launch Russel Simmons Phat Pharm brand... and Russel in turn helped launch his wife's Baby Phat brand. What has Prada and Gucci done?... put out black face stuff which is known to depict Blacks as monkeys....then say they didn't know....the reason why you would no longer see any Black US celebrities sporting either brand.
Re: 8 Fashion Brands We All Know By Name But Haven't Seen The Faces Behind Them by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 27, 2019
DaddyMorenike:
Tom Ford looks like the brand name itself. The worst is dolce and Gabbana, they be looking gayish.

90℅ of these fashion entrepreneurs are gay/lesbian. D&G are married to each other

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Fashion Brands We All Know By Name But Haven't Seen The Faces Behind Them by OMNIVIRUS(m): 9:01pm On Aug 27, 2019
DaddyMorenike:
Tom Ford looks like the brand name itself. The worst is dolce and Gabbana, they be looking gayish.

They are openly gay
Re: 8 Fashion Brands We All Know By Name But Haven't Seen The Faces Behind Them by DaddyMorenike: 9:01pm On Aug 27, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:

90℅ of these fashion entrepreneurs are gay/lesbian. D&G are married to each other

Thanks for the insight.
Re: 8 Fashion Brands We All Know By Name But Haven't Seen The Faces Behind Them by DaddyMorenike: 9:02pm On Aug 27, 2019
OMNIVIRUS:

They are openly gay
yea, just learnt that.
Re: 8 Fashion Brands We All Know By Name But Haven't Seen The Faces Behind Them by ChristieXty(f): 9:06pm On Aug 27, 2019
By the grace of God,very soon it gonna be my turn.meanwhile, checkout my page on Instagram@ogonnacraft.

1 Like

Re: 8 Fashion Brands We All Know By Name But Haven't Seen The Faces Behind Them by OlufemiAbbey(m): 9:07pm On Aug 27, 2019
MuslimJihad:
AFRICANS BUY THESE THING AND FEELING LIKE RICH PEOPLE BUT THE OWNERS GO ON LOW KEY.

You almost made sense
Re: 8 Fashion Brands We All Know By Name But Haven't Seen The Faces Behind Them by NACE13: 9:16pm On Aug 27, 2019
Right from time, most male fashion designers or guys that are seriously into fashion are gay. Just with one glance, you can see it written all over their face....but the one wey pain me na Tom Ford; I was like "at least there is one straight person with this James Bond look". Only for me to read he's also gay. WTF I just weak

3 Likes

Re: 8 Fashion Brands We All Know By Name But Haven't Seen The Faces Behind Them by Sheriman(m): 9:21pm On Aug 27, 2019
Poor Africans can't afford to buy all these designers Clothes.. we wear tartered clothes in Africa.
Re: 8 Fashion Brands We All Know By Name But Haven't Seen The Faces Behind Them by koolaid87: 9:31pm On Aug 27, 2019
Not even one black man/woman

No wonder Kanye blasted Sway

Black folks ain't got the answer
Re: 8 Fashion Brands We All Know By Name But Haven't Seen The Faces Behind Them by Siki355(m): 9:38pm On Aug 27, 2019
I'll be known soon
Re: 8 Fashion Brands We All Know By Name But Haven't Seen The Faces Behind Them by Awe4luv(m): 9:42pm On Aug 27, 2019
sokumama:
they are mostly italians
Italy is the home of fashion ma
Re: 8 Fashion Brands We All Know By Name But Haven't Seen The Faces Behind Them by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 27, 2019
what about FUBU,
Re: 8 Fashion Brands We All Know By Name But Haven't Seen The Faces Behind Them by Visenya(f): 10:16pm On Aug 27, 2019
So the poster could be this stupid. How can you put up the actor that played Gianni Versace in American Crime Story as the real Gianni. Abeg do your research well please. This is an insult!!!!
Re: 8 Fashion Brands We All Know By Name But Haven't Seen The Faces Behind Them by ThePreachersSon: 10:28pm On Aug 27, 2019
When it comes to fashion, them Italians are a very talented bunch.
Re: 8 Fashion Brands We All Know By Name But Haven't Seen The Faces Behind Them by Analyst7: 10:32pm On Aug 27, 2019
I can’t find my money grow like grass on this list
Re: 8 Fashion Brands We All Know By Name But Haven't Seen The Faces Behind Them by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 27, 2019
DaddyMorenike:

Most of them are Gays.

Gianni Versace was killed in 1997 by one of his gay partners (Andrew Cunanan) after which he also shot himself in the head.

Biggie Smalls aka Frank White really made me love the Versace brand back then. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glEiPXAYE-U

2 Likes

Re: 8 Fashion Brands We All Know By Name But Haven't Seen The Faces Behind Them by Sagay212: 10:40pm On Aug 27, 2019
See how long these people have been in the business yet people will complain that their products are expensive. Mehn! They worked hard to build the brand and maintained quality.

Some funny cut and join tailor that started making clothes last year wants to sell clothes at unrealistic prices and will be forming luxury.
Re: 8 Fashion Brands We All Know By Name But Haven't Seen The Faces Behind Them by Starhearts: 10:44pm On Aug 27, 2019
One Mummy Uche fashion designer(Tailor) shop dey Ajangbadi oooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Warning To Bleachers And Toners! / Zimbabwe Crowns First ‘Miss Albino’ (Photos) / Checkout Governor Fashola's Casual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.