Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

8 Fashion Brands We All Know By Name But Haven't Seen The Faces Behind Them - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 8 Fashion Brands We All Know By Name But Haven't Seen The Faces Behind Them (36948 Views)

8 Fashion Items You Should Consider Getting To Look More Stylish / 8 Fashion Items You Should Consider Getting To Look More Stylish / Types Of Nigerian Make Up Artists We All Know. (with Funny Meme) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Fashion Brands We All Know By Name But Haven't Seen The Faces Behind Them by sinceraconcept(m): 10:55pm On Aug 27, 2019
what about the handsome Marc Jacob? The painful part of it is just that he's gay
Re: 8 Fashion Brands We All Know By Name But Haven't Seen The Faces Behind Them by wwwtortoise(m): 10:55pm On Aug 27, 2019
kingzjay:
What of the ones made in Ariaria and Market Road in Aba?

Charity begins at home joor

We are getting there soon.

Mirror62
Re: 8 Fashion Brands We All Know By Name But Haven't Seen The Faces Behind Them by horia: 11:03pm On Aug 27, 2019
Funmmyastic:
Most of them used their names for their brands.
I wonder how my name will sound in a fashion brand
Re: 8 Fashion Brands We All Know By Name But Haven't Seen The Faces Behind Them by shogsman(m): 11:35pm On Aug 27, 2019
sinceraconcept:
what about the handsome Marc Jacob? The painful part of it is just that he's gay

Why is it painful to you,is he your crush?
If not explain how someone else's sexuality becomes your problem.
Re: 8 Fashion Brands We All Know By Name But Haven't Seen The Faces Behind Them by iambijo(m): 12:22am On Aug 28, 2019
Palehair:
My mum has a supercrush on Tom Ford
not knowing that Tom ford is a gay.
Re: 8 Fashion Brands We All Know By Name But Haven't Seen The Faces Behind Them by micflo28(m): 12:41am On Aug 28, 2019
What of Lalasticlala

Re: 8 Fashion Brands We All Know By Name But Haven't Seen The Faces Behind Them by Nobody: 1:32am On Aug 28, 2019
Palehair:

And my mum has a supercrush on buhari -oshibajo...

Sai baba!
Re: 8 Fashion Brands We All Know By Name But Haven't Seen The Faces Behind Them by ScotMisile: 3:14am On Aug 28, 2019
Tommy Hilfiger, that guy tormented my soul with the red, while and blue designs for his contemporary wears.

Till date these stuff around unapologetically expensive...
Re: 8 Fashion Brands We All Know By Name But Haven't Seen The Faces Behind Them by Flowdada(m): 3:16am On Aug 28, 2019
The Versace logo is the head of Medusa, a Greek mythological figure. The logo came from the floor of ruins in the area of Reggio Calabria that the Versace siblings played in as children. Gianni Versace chose Medusa as the logo because she made people fall in love with her and they had no way back. He hoped his company would have the same effect on people.

1 Like

Re: 8 Fashion Brands We All Know By Name But Haven't Seen The Faces Behind Them by Nobody: 4:36am On Aug 28, 2019
Palehair:

I have a crush on Tom Ford.... thanks for making me feel so old undecided
Re: 8 Fashion Brands We All Know By Name But Haven't Seen The Faces Behind Them by eluquenson(m): 6:44am On Aug 28, 2019
Creativity at its peak.

They are really good
Re: 8 Fashion Brands We All Know By Name But Haven't Seen The Faces Behind Them by Palehair: 6:52am On Aug 28, 2019
glink2015:

Sai baba!
Lol, I don't blame her, they were both fine men.................. In their youth
Re: 8 Fashion Brands We All Know By Name But Haven't Seen The Faces Behind Them by Palehair: 6:52am On Aug 28, 2019
glink2015:

Sai baba!
Lol, I don't blame her, they were both fine men.................. In their youth
glink2015:

Sai baba!
Re: 8 Fashion Brands We All Know By Name But Haven't Seen The Faces Behind Them by Palehair: 6:54am On Aug 28, 2019
iambijo:
not knowing that Tom ford is a gay.
She does, she says she will be the one to "turn him straight"
I'm like...... Yea, good luck with that
Re: 8 Fashion Brands We All Know By Name But Haven't Seen The Faces Behind Them by Palehair: 6:59am On Aug 28, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:

90℅ of these fashion entrepreneurs are gay/lesbian. D&G are married to each other
They were married to each other but not anymore, I think the only straight designer there is Tommy hilfiger and armani and Calvin Klein are bisexuals
Re: 8 Fashion Brands We All Know By Name But Haven't Seen The Faces Behind Them by Palehair: 7:06am On Aug 28, 2019
Guest007:

I still don't know what girls and gay guys see in him, he looks super creepy to me, I just get scary vibes when I see his face
Re: 8 Fashion Brands We All Know By Name But Haven't Seen The Faces Behind Them by armadeo(m): 9:31am On Aug 28, 2019
Funmmyastic:
Most of them used their names for their brands.

Thier names will live long after they are gone
That's the idea.

Thier generations will benefit just by having the name..
Re: 8 Fashion Brands We All Know By Name But Haven't Seen The Faces Behind Them by Ajibade123(m): 9:56am On Aug 28, 2019
wow one day my name will also be a big brand name IJN....
anyway see steps you should take to achieve your career goals https://explicitsuccess.com/steps-to-achieve-career-goals/
Re: 8 Fashion Brands We All Know By Name But Haven't Seen The Faces Behind Them by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 28, 2019
All gays and lesbians.
Re: 8 Fashion Brands We All Know By Name But Haven't Seen The Faces Behind Them by hekkyboi: 12:27pm On Aug 28, 2019
Zoharariel:

Most of them are Gays.

Gianni Versace was killed in 1997 by one of his gay partners (Andrew Cunanan) after which he also shot himself in the head.

Biggie Smalls aka Frank White really made me love the Versace brand back then. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glEiPXAYE-U
ogbeni where u get ur own frank white from? i be think say na Christopher Wallace
Re: 8 Fashion Brands We All Know By Name But Haven't Seen The Faces Behind Them by hekkyboi: 12:33pm On Aug 28, 2019
Guest007:

can u breath on mars? even with ur painted face one will agree u r an alien from MARS
Re: 8 Fashion Brands We All Know By Name But Haven't Seen The Faces Behind Them by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 28, 2019
hekkyboi:

ogbeni where u get ur own frank white from? i be think say na Christopher Wallace

Yes, his name was Christopher Wallace aka Lucifer but after he watched "King of New York", a 1990 movie, he was inspired by the role played by Christopher Walken - and therefore adopted the name "Frank White".

When you hear "Miss White" or "Black Widow", yep! That's Lil Kim, Biggie's Ex girlfriend.

"It's the Black Widow, call me Miss White" - (Whoa - Lil' Kim).

Lil' Kim and Foxy Brown are my all time dopest female rappers.

It's very unfortunate that Boogie (Foxy Brown) is now a shadow of her former self.

Way back, I was crazy about her and when I read online that she now works at Home Depot, I felt deeply sad - as if I've known her all my life. sad

http://www.lifebuzz.com/foxy-brown/

"Life is a Bitch but God forbids the Bitch divorce me" - Nas Escobar

1 Like

Re: 8 Fashion Brands We All Know By Name But Haven't Seen The Faces Behind Them by sana001: 7:35pm On Jan 06, 2020
Great post. All these designer brands are widely popular across the globe but the faces behind them, we barely see or know them. You can even add Karl Lagerfield in your post.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Warning To Bleachers And Toners! / Zimbabwe Crowns First ‘Miss Albino’ (Photos) / Checkout Governor Fashola's Casual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.