Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos) (96896 Views)

My experience and WhatsApp chats about Yahoo with a friend (photos+) / My Funny Experience With A Lady Friend. (PHOTOS) / Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Huge Kpomo, Request For Your Friend. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos) by Famousbabe(f): 4:30pm On Aug 24, 2019
Instagram Slay King Who Uses Banana As Fake Joystick To Deceive And Attract Slay Queens And Slay Mamas Busted And Caught Red-Handed By Female Friend

This is a very hilarious video by Nigerian Comedian and actor, Mayordona where he wore banana to make his joystick look huge for the ladies.

His female friend came and noticed the extra huge bulge but wasn't having it. She dipped her hand inside there and brought out the artificial joystick (banana).

Watch the video after the cut.

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/08/mayordona-and-his-padded-banana-and.html?m=1

3 Shares

Re: Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos) by Famousbabe(f): 4:30pm On Aug 24, 2019
More

Watch the video here

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 4:32pm On Aug 24, 2019
ok nice joke

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos) by Funmmyastic: 4:33pm On Aug 24, 2019
Staged.What's the title of the movie?

118 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos) by Abfinest007(m): 4:36pm On Aug 24, 2019
to trick those slay queen looking for big dick to dig their polehole

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos) by WonderManly(m): 4:37pm On Aug 24, 2019
As old as you are...

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos) by Mathew1999(m): 4:43pm On Aug 24, 2019
So as old as u are ure ashamed of ur fucking dick

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos) by restore8(m): 4:49pm On Aug 24, 2019
all na banana

do you want to grow your page organically?
do you wish to have more engagement on your posts and pictures?
would you love to be an influencer?
would you love to make money from your page? Get our service today at 2k promo ends in 72hours
kindly contact me my on my signature. this offer ends in 72 hours cheers!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 24, 2019
what is that even doing on social media in the first place what is the world turning into?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos) by MJBOLT: 5:29pm On Aug 24, 2019
the video is so funny i forgot to laugh

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 24, 2019
thunder where are u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos) by Raydos: 5:45pm On Aug 24, 2019
People doing stupid things just to trend for 30minutes

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos) by starbuck(f): 6:08pm On Aug 24, 2019
Just imagine what person future father is doing all for fame undecided

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos) by Orire01(m): 7:19pm On Aug 24, 2019
Staged!

Anyways, I sell cheap and super neat laptops.

Details on signature

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos) by WildChild00(m): 9:35pm On Aug 24, 2019
starbuck:

Nnerigid abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos) by starbuck(f): 9:39pm On Aug 24, 2019
WildChild00:

Nnerigid abi?

Explain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos) by Lamasta(m): 10:59pm On Aug 24, 2019
Where is now the laugh grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos) by yvelchstores(f): 10:59pm On Aug 24, 2019
I don't t even want to read through. Disgusting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos) by MrTrend(m): 11:03pm On Aug 24, 2019
What next?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos) by Offpoint: 11:03pm On Aug 24, 2019
There are some irrelevance news on nairaland sometimes that just left you speechless.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos) by MrTrend(m): 11:04pm On Aug 24, 2019
starbuck:

grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos) by MrTrend(m): 11:04pm On Aug 24, 2019
Abfinest007:
to trick those slay queen looking for big dick to dig their polehole

No, 'deep well' tongue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos) by okooloyun1(m): 11:07pm On Aug 24, 2019
Though it was stagged but if it were to be the other way round, will the guy dip his hand to remove the butt pad without people calling for his head grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos) by RichDad1(m): 11:10pm On Aug 24, 2019
Comedy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 24, 2019
Nairaland: Joystick

Lindaikeji blog : Eggplant

Where do you guys get these censorship idea from

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos) by Toscarel: 11:15pm On Aug 24, 2019
All for the grams
That's the only thing a man might fake but try a lady, fake eyelashes , fake butt, fake chest , fake hair , foundation , wow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 11:19pm On Aug 24, 2019
MJBOLT:
the video is so funny i forgot to laugh

I laughed so hard till I realized I didn't even bother to watch the dumb thing. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos) by jayextra(m): 11:19pm On Aug 24, 2019
Uncle how market?? grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) / If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) / Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.