Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,502 members, 7,854,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:24 AM

Who Should Partake In Holy Communion?? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Should Partake In Holy Communion?? (11489 Views)

Anglican Church Refuses Man Holy Communion Because Of His Beard. Photo / I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card / Church Forbids Wife From Sleeping With Hubby Over Holy Communion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Should Partake In Holy Communion?? by jom28gy(m): 7:40pm On Sep 07, 2019
ikorodureporta:

...it's like saying Freemasonry, & other secret societies ain't real
are they real?
Re: Who Should Partake In Holy Communion?? by ikorodureporta: 4:55am On Sep 08, 2019
jom28gy:
are they real?
Ok, they don't exist. ogboni too isn't real
Re: Who Should Partake In Holy Communion?? by jom28gy(m): 9:20am On Sep 08, 2019
ikorodureporta:

Ok, they don't exist.
ogboni too isn't real
ok are you a member of any of them?
Re: Who Should Partake In Holy Communion?? by ikorodureporta: 4:20pm On Sep 08, 2019
jom28gy:
ok are you a member of any of them?
That's what I shld be asking u, 'cos u seem to be shielding their evil acts
Re: Who Should Partake In Holy Communion?? by jom28gy(m): 4:25pm On Sep 08, 2019
ikorodureporta:

That's what I shld be asking u, 'cos u seem to be shielding their evil acts
no, but I was trying to know something
Re: Who Should Partake In Holy Communion?? by ikorodureporta: 5:47pm On Sep 11, 2019
crunchyg:

Like I said before arguing with you is pointless, if you like go and carry all the logos in this world to post here it won't solve anything, whatever you believe is your concern, but know if you are wrongly accusing an innocent man, then you won't go curse free. To before warn is to be fore arm. A word is enough for the wise, that's if you are one. Goodbye

Only handicapped "Christians" won't notice these evil signs at house on the rock, if I can spot out all these from the media. Who knows what he does that is not shared to the media, or what he does at his residence

See people wearing black & red for "Evil" Communion & it still looks ok..

Re: Who Should Partake In Holy Communion?? by crunchyg: 5:40pm On Sep 17, 2019
ikorodureporta:

Only handicapped "Christians" won't notice these evil signs at house on the rock, if I can spot out all these from the media. Who knows what he does that is not shared to the media, or what he does at his residence

See people wearing black & red for "Evil" Communion & it still looks ok..
No sense
Re: Who Should Partake In Holy Communion?? by ikorodureporta: 3:05am On Sep 22, 2019
crunchyg:

No sense

Still no sense, right?
Why do you think Tony Blair was invited to inaugurate your the Rock cathedral cult??...& you were all cheering. What hath Blair got to do with a church?!
Do you think he was the only cult member there. They all came to celebrate

If you still doubt, as Google now if Tony Blair is a Freemason, & paste yr search results here

Re: Who Should Partake In Holy Communion?? by NCBMEDIA: 3:10am On Sep 22, 2019
Kanye west's Born again Testimony - Hold Each Other Accountable
Watch video : https://www.youtube.com/embed/XbmjoK5ygGQ

1 Share

Re: Who Should Partake In Holy Communion?? by crunchyg: 9:44pm On Sep 22, 2019
ikorodureporta:

Still no sense, right?
Why do you think Tony Blair was invited to inaugurate your the Rock cathedral cult??...& you were all cheering. What hath Blair got to do with a church?!
Do you think he was the only cult member there. They all came to celebrate

If you still doubt, as Google now if Tony Blair is a Freemason, & paste yr search results here

Still no sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tithing: Where Does The Money Go? / Where Exactly Is Garden Of Eden??? / Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.