Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,615 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:19 AM

80 Nigerians: 'all Ethnics Have Their Own Criminals' - FFK Defend Igbos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 80 Nigerians: 'all Ethnics Have Their Own Criminals' - FFK Defend Igbos (18455 Views)

Atiku Is The Only Presidential Candidate That Is Related To All Ethnics Groups / ESN In Lagos To Defend Igbos In Lagos / PDP Yoruba Leaders Must Resist APC Desperation And Defend IGBOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 80 Nigerians: 'all Ethnics Have Their Own Criminals' - FFK Defend Igbos by ipobarecriminals: 5:32pm On Aug 25, 2019
smiley grin cheesy wink grin wink ipobAreCrimiNAls

1 Like

Re: 80 Nigerians: 'all Ethnics Have Their Own Criminals' - FFK Defend Igbos by maasoap(m): 5:34pm On Aug 25, 2019
But he wouldn't have said this if this latest one had been attributed to Fulani herdsmen. Just because of the hatred they have for Buhari, every criminal activity is now being attributed to Fulani herdsmen

5 Likes

Re: 80 Nigerians: 'all Ethnics Have Their Own Criminals' - FFK Defend Igbos by Bridget95(f): 5:35pm On Aug 25, 2019
bigdot1759:
Kidnapping plus ritual plus drug plus robbery plus 4199..........equals Biafra
what about boko haram,terrorist herdsmen,skull miners in Ogun,yahoo boys like Naira mali and zlatan in yoruba land?

1 Like

Re: 80 Nigerians: 'all Ethnics Have Their Own Criminals' - FFK Defend Igbos by Salebo: 5:44pm On Aug 25, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
It's does not matter what ethnicity you are, under extreme conditions most of us will commit violent crime. We think of ourselves as good caring creatures, but when face with a life or death situation, we would do the unthinkable. In short, crime correlate more with poverty.

It is poverty not ethnicity that causes this crimes

You are just a village dwelling little thief...

2 Likes

Re: 80 Nigerians: 'all Ethnics Have Their Own Criminals' - FFK Defend Igbos by dangwarmai(m): 5:54pm On Aug 25, 2019
we have been saying this when the media warriors were against us, now it's our time to have our fill.
Truly the Igbos have the highest number of criminals in Nigeria (sorry, biafra) and highest world security FBI proved it.
We Fulanis the true loyal Nigerians are happy with another way of neutralizing half loyal, and criminal Nigerians abroad.
OUR LOYALTY TO NIGERIA IS UNALLOYED.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: 80 Nigerians: 'all Ethnics Have Their Own Criminals' - FFK Defend Igbos by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 25, 2019
Simplyleo:
I agree with FFK wholeheartedly on this, all ethnicity have their own criminals.

While not undermining other tribes, for the purpose of analysis, I wish to use percentage to fairly allocate the level of crimes in the three Nigerian major tribes which further buttreses FFK statement.

Hausa - 5%
Yoruba - 8%
Igbo - the balance.

Total - 100% cool

The guy (FFK) is a parasitic element that is why Obj said if you give him food he will sing for you.
South Africa Immigration Officers know the crimes tendency of the major tribes in Nigeria.

I have seen Igbos in Abuja with International Passports bearing Yoruba names for easy entrance into some countries where they are known. If China, Indonesia, Malaysia ,European Countries and latin America were to be practicing Saudi system, thousands of people would have died. Despite that, they are the most enterprising, hardworking, resourceful and energetic tribe in Africa. It is the Nigeria situation after the civil war and age grade competition that pushed them to crime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 80 Nigerians: 'all Ethnics Have Their Own Criminals' - FFK Defend Igbos by jafol(m): 6:08pm On Aug 25, 2019
Pls when r Igbos going to shoot this man down like victor banjo that’s all I’m waiting for. I was expecting his comments since omo okro said his own. He had to come to NAIRALAND to produce his own Twitter comment 3 days later smh
Re: 80 Nigerians: 'all Ethnics Have Their Own Criminals' - FFK Defend Igbos by Ejix202(m): 6:08pm On Aug 25, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: 80 Nigerians: 'all Ethnics Have Their Own Criminals' - FFK Defend Igbos by abdulazeez1002(m): 6:09pm On Aug 25, 2019
Salebo:

You are just a village dwelling little thief...
Rich enough to feed all your village people
Re: 80 Nigerians: 'all Ethnics Have Their Own Criminals' - FFK Defend Igbos by DesChyko: 6:25pm On Aug 25, 2019
Urchman200:
not trying to justify fraud in anyway, but igbo people try to go out of Nigeria to perpetrate fraud, but within us are the yorubas in 9bet and bvn upgrade are all yoruba, one try to defraud me this morning.

Lol. Nigerians that are trying to make ends meet, a fellow Nigerian still want to defraud. Is that person normal at all?
Re: 80 Nigerians: 'all Ethnics Have Their Own Criminals' - FFK Defend Igbos by bizzibodi(m): 6:26pm On Aug 25, 2019
Babtech001:
Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode has said no one should judge Igbos based on the fact that 77 igbo men engaged in criminal acts in the United State and were arrested by the FBI, Igbere TV reports.

According to Fani-Kayode, 'If you insist that all Igbo are criminals because of the names on the list of 80 that the Americans have released, then you must also insist that all Yoruba are criminals based on the list of names that the Saudi Arabians have accused of drug trafficking and are about to kill'.

See his full post below;

If you insist that we cannot judge the Fulani race based on the genocidal and barbaric actions of the Fulani terrorists and the destructive narrative of the Fulani supremacists then you dare not judge the Igbo race based on the criminal behaviour of 80 Igbos in a foreign land.

If you insist that ALL Igbos are criminals because of the names on the list of 80 that the Americans have released then you must also insist that ALL Yorubas are criminals based on the list of names that the Saudi Arabians have accused of drug trafficking and are about to kill.

The point is simple and clear: all races and ethnic nationalities have their own fair share of criminals and deviants. It is therefore wrong for anyone to demonise or label a whole race based on the criminal actions of a few.

Yet based on the history of our nation and our experience over the last 59 years it is clear to me that there is one particular race, tribe and ethnic nationality that insists on controlling others, that excels in crimes against humanity, that delights in bloodshed and the taking of human life, that derives pleasure from indulging in ethnic cleansing, mass murder and genocide, that enjoys inflicting pain, terror and suffering and that have dominated, subjugated, enslaved, troubled and tormented the indigenous tribes and ethnic nationalities of Nigeria more than any other.

That race, tribe and ethnic nationality is NOT the Igbo, the Yoruba, the Ijaw, the Tiv, the Berom, the Tarok, the Kanuri, the Igala, the Idoma, the Uruhobo, the Itsekiri, the Efik, the Ibibiyo, the Kalabari, the Nupe, the Gbagi, the Igbira, the Eggon, the Kataf, the Baju, the Shuwa Arab, the Jukun, the Anang or any of the other indigenous ethnic nationalities that make up our nation.

The tribe that I am referring to know who they are. They are not an indigenous Nigerian tribe but came from a foreign and distant land and settled here. They are those that the late Bola Ige once referred to as "the Tutsis of Nigeria".

That tribe have questions to answer and explanations to make for their consistently outrageous, barbaric and horrendous behaviour and their not-so-hidden ethnic and religious agenda. Who are they? Who the cap fits, let them wear it!

http://igberetvnews.com/931929/80-nigerians-nabbed-by-fbi-all-ethnics-have-their-own-criminals-ffk-defend-igbos/

L
What is this hate filled crack head saying

1 Like

Re: 80 Nigerians: 'all Ethnics Have Their Own Criminals' - FFK Defend Igbos by Newmans: 6:30pm On Aug 25, 2019
I'm not making a case for any one but I strongly believed all of these names with the faces of people I saw here are not all Igbo's FBI should pls carry out there investigation very well dont deface the face of IGBOS.
Re: 80 Nigerians: 'all Ethnics Have Their Own Criminals' - FFK Defend Igbos by APOSTLECHUMA: 6:30pm On Aug 25, 2019
IGBOS ARE NOISY AND IT MAKES THEM TO BE EASILY NOTICED WHILE YORUBAS ARE SMOOTH OPERATORS AND WORK UNDERGROUND. IN MY DAYS IN DRUGS IN BRAZIL, THERE WERE MORE YORUBAS INTO IT THERE THAN IBOS BUT IGBOS WERE THE ONES ALWAYS IN THE NEWS THERE.
Re: 80 Nigerians: 'all Ethnics Have Their Own Criminals' - FFK Defend Igbos by LZAA: 6:51pm On Aug 25, 2019
Babtech001:
Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode has said no one should judge Igbos based on the fact that 77 igbo men engaged in criminal acts in the United State and were arrested by the FBI, Igbere TV reports.

According to Fani-Kayode, 'If you insist that all Igbo are criminals because of the names on the list of 80 that the Americans have released, then you must also insist that all Yoruba are criminals based on the list of names that the Saudi Arabians have accused of drug trafficking and are about to kill'.

See his full post below;

If you insist that we cannot judge the Fulani race based on the genocidal and barbaric actions of the Fulani terrorists and the destructive narrative of the Fulani supremacists then you dare not judge the Igbo race based on the criminal behaviour of 80 Igbos in a foreign land.

If you insist that ALL Igbos are criminals because of the names on the list of 80 that the Americans have released then you must also insist that ALL Yorubas are criminals based on the list of names that the Saudi Arabians have accused of drug trafficking and are about to kill.

The point is simple and clear: all races and ethnic nationalities have their own fair share of criminals and deviants. It is therefore wrong for anyone to demonise or label a whole race based on the criminal actions of a few.

Yet based on the history of our nation and our experience over the last 59 years it is clear to me that there is one particular race, tribe and ethnic nationality that insists on controlling others, that excels in crimes against humanity, that delights in bloodshed and the taking of human life, that derives pleasure from indulging in ethnic cleansing, mass murder and genocide, that enjoys inflicting pain, terror and suffering and that have dominated, subjugated, enslaved, troubled and tormented the indigenous tribes and ethnic nationalities of Nigeria more than any other.

That race, tribe and ethnic nationality is NOT the Igbo, the Yoruba, the Ijaw, the Tiv, the Berom, the Tarok, the Kanuri, the Igala, the Idoma, the Uruhobo, the Itsekiri, the Efik, the Ibibiyo, the Kalabari, the Nupe, the Gbagi, the Igbira, the Eggon, the Kataf, the Baju, the Shuwa Arab, the Jukun, the Anang or any of the other indigenous ethnic nationalities that make up our nation.

The tribe that I am referring to know who they are. They are not an indigenous Nigerian tribe but came from a foreign and distant land and settled here. They are those that the late Bola Ige once referred to as "the Tutsis of Nigeria".

That tribe have questions to answer and explanations to make for their consistently outrageous, barbaric and horrendous behaviour and their not-so-hidden ethnic and religious agenda. Who are they? Who the cap fits, let them wear it!

http://igberetvnews.com/931929/80-nigerians-nabbed-by-fbi-all-ethnics-have-their-own-criminals-ffk-defend-igbos/

L
grin
Cc immhotep sarrki GMBuharii bastardmod Afonjaconehead gwarotango Adaibeku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 80 Nigerians: 'all Ethnics Have Their Own Criminals' - FFK Defend Igbos by seunayantokun(m): 6:53pm On Aug 25, 2019
NwaNimo1:
True talk..... although some crimes are worst than others.

Skull mining for instance!
Is this a good comment, in respect of the content of this post?
Re: 80 Nigerians: 'all Ethnics Have Their Own Criminals' - FFK Defend Igbos by MetaPhysical: 6:59pm On Aug 25, 2019
festacman:
Femi Fani Kayode is our son in law, so his defence of ndi Igbo is in order. Yes, every society has bad eggs. But the bad eggs gradually attain the status of good eggs if they are stored rather than be dumped in the thrash bin where they belong.

I believe that it is cowardly and self-defeatist for Igbo to console themselves that other ethnic groups also engage in crimes. Our forebearers were never afraid to condemn any ARU as ARU. They never played the ostrich. Genuine accomplishments were duly recognised and criminals were ostracized for bringing shame to the community.

The constant truth in all of these narratives is that Igbo nation has a BIG PROBLEM on its hands because drug business and scamming have lost their statuses as crimes and are now tolerated as hustles. Our values have become terribly eroded.

The consequence is that our young able-bodied Igbo men have, unnecessarily, lost their lives and many are wasting away in prisons across the world. Unfortunately, more are getting ready to leave to HUSTLE like others, having embarked on all kinds of prayers, rituals and sacrifices to fortify themselves against failure. There seem be no immediate end to this cycle.

Sadly, at present nobody knows the solution to this big problem even as our image and integrity as an enterprising people are devalued daily. I believe we need a SUMMIT or something to begin active discussion on this.

This is not an Iboman....this is an IGBO Nwafor!

God bless you bro!
Re: 80 Nigerians: 'all Ethnics Have Their Own Criminals' - FFK Defend Igbos by Lanre0: 7:18pm On Aug 25, 2019
Fani Kayode lacks moral & basic home training from his parents. He is a confirmed thief & a traitor who should not have held any sensitive position in this country . He stole our money through Dasuki. He should by now be in Kirikiri if we were to be in a decent society. Using religious / ethnic differences to cover your thievery status is satanic & sooner or later you will be made to pay for your thievery & immaturity hence resulting in your unguided & irresponsible statements. True Yorubas are very objective & don't behave this way.
Re: 80 Nigerians: 'all Ethnics Have Their Own Criminals' - FFK Defend Igbos by uvie66: 7:20pm On Aug 25, 2019
What is expected from someone married to an Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: 80 Nigerians: 'all Ethnics Have Their Own Criminals' - FFK Defend Igbos by excel101(m): 7:33pm On Aug 25, 2019
The issue here is that we hardly believe that politicians that steal our commonwealth are Criminals, that's the more reason they're celebrated in Nigeria after there criminal activities.
Re: 80 Nigerians: 'all Ethnics Have Their Own Criminals' - FFK Defend Igbos by 1886martino(m): 7:42pm On Aug 25, 2019
Any crime committed by any other tribe except Fulani is justifiable according to this noise maker called FFk.
You say trash everyday time shall come you would need reasonable Yorubas to vote and support you. I trust my people you will be disappointed...
Re: 80 Nigerians: 'all Ethnics Have Their Own Criminals' - FFK Defend Igbos by Osidazz19: 7:44pm On Aug 25, 2019
isn't it ironic that the same set of fools who are always quick to point tribal fingers at Fulanis even when no evidence is present are also the one to quickly come to the defense of the Igbos inspite of all the evidences by the FBI. Enough said.

1 Like

Re: 80 Nigerians: 'all Ethnics Have Their Own Criminals' - FFK Defend Igbos by livebyday(m): 8:03pm On Aug 25, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Ibo has a thin skin, wallahi!

Just two days of commenting and you are all over nairaland calling for sympathy and reporting posts.

Have you forgotten that Yoruba had in past endured a weeklong or more of Ibo-run commentaries here in nairaland? ....and we took it in great stride.

You cannot stop our voice. This action in America, first by Obi in Virginia and now 78 in California affects me when I go apply for US visa. It affects our people living in US and going about honest business. It affects our Nigerian bussiness men finding partners in America to do legitimate trade.

That should be your pain, not statements made in nairaland to condemn your criminality. grin

I am.not ibo

I flag comments that break rules

You will do well to respect the forum's rules and other members or you will be sanctioned

Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde: You Cannot Use Religious Sentiments to Divide Oyo Residents / Dapo Abiodun Visits Victim Of Abeokuta Protest / Senate Presidency- Akume, Tinubu Meet In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.